Lost Toys
Chapter 4: Finders Keepers

Copyright© 2015 by Redsliver

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 4: Finders Keepers - Matthew, an everyday nobody, saves a lost thrall from a recently deceased mind controller. How will he cope when she bestows His power onto Matthew?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Mind Control   Slavery   Lesbian   Fiction   Cuckold   Orgy   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Public Sex   Violence  

Matthew Reid - Thursday, June 19th, 2015

"This is a magic bracelet. Whoever wears this is mine to do with as I please." I recited the words and held the thin silver chain up like it was sacrament.

"Oh, I got the tingles!" Sara bubbled.

"It definitely worked," Carmen laughed, "So who's going to be our new sister?"

"I'll call you later when I have her," I was dumbfounded. All I did was tell them that the thing was magic, in their words. Now, they believed it was: seriously believed. I couldn't find a modicum of sarcasm in either of them. I could almost feel their fervor's infection. But it was bullshit.

"You should make a couple more," Sara informed me, "He always kept a few bracelets on him, even if he only wanted the woman for a few hours."

"You two are nuts," I explained and they just giggled. Carmen passed me two other little chains from her purse. I paused holding both of them, "Does it have to be a bracelet?"

"He only used bracelets," Sara looked to Carmen, "But I don't think Things have to be anything..."

"I don't know, but I do know bracelets work," Carmen agreed.

"Fine," I anointed the two other chains and slipped them into my pants pocket. There was a packaged toothbrush in the bathroom and the towel I borrowed still had the price card threaded through it's folds. I would have invited Carmen into the shower but I had to work this morning. Jesus Christ. Last night had been nearly mind destroying. I got dressed in yesterday's clothes and kissed Sara goodbye. Carmen walked me out.

"So what's your plan for today?" I asked her as we walked down the stairs. She wasn't quite so perfect as last night but she was still quite beautiful. She was wearing her red dress and stockings again. Sara was too short and slight for them to share clothes. Somehow their shoes were interchangeable and Carmen had left her pumps in favor for a pair of flats.

"I'm expected at the Foundation," She smiled, "But you have my cell phone number if you need me."

"I do," her eagerness towards this was creepy. I figured it would be best to let her do her own thing for the day. Let me get out of this place I had found my brain in.

"Awesome," She kissed me at the foyer and walked over to the cab that was waiting for her. I pulled out my phone and decided just to walk to work. I didn't particularly care if my threadbare tshirt was more or less clean. It would soon be eaten by soap. I did text Joe and Craps.

"threesome with girl and her blonde friend" I texted. Craps replied immediately.

"Horseshit!"

"Truly, my friend! I have supped from two fountains of loveliness this last night." The use of punctuation and complete sentences would reinforce his belief it was horseshit. I was OK with that. I was near work when Joe responded.

"Never wake me up with that kind of drivel again." It was our standard earlier than 2 PM reply. At half passed 5 it was probably very honest. I smiled and walked into work.

Gwendolyn was opening that morning. She was a nice girl, probably due to be a lifer like me. A pretty blonde with long hair and green eyes. She gave me a warm hello as she counted out the morning floats. The little unfamiliar weight of the bracelets in my pocket made me look a second time. She smiled to see me, with a dark pink shade on her lips. Her hair was straight and fell down to her breasts. The gold framed a sweet face with beautiful yellow green eyes. She had freckles but fewer than ten over her nose and cheeks. She was wearing the drab blue uniform shirt with her name posted over her left breast. A couple of butterfly and kitten stickers decorated her nametag. She had a fantastic figure and her legs were completely on display under a short skirt that was just longer than her little apron. She was wearing bright pristine white sneakers. I caught her eyes again.

"Hello lovely," I announced in warm spirits. With crazies or not, I had gotten laid last night.

"Good night?" She asked with a wry smile.

"One of the best," I decreed.

"Well invite me next time," She said with a sip of coffee, "I could use a great night."

"I might just do that," I grinned and stopped my progress to the back. I thought to myself about the silver chain in my pocket. Let's leave Sara and Carmen's crazy at home.

The morning cook was in the kitchen and he didn't look up as I checked his posted prep list. There was little for me to do if the closer had done his job last night and it looked like I had. I got up to speed in about 10 minutes. I headed to the back wall to take a load off of the kitchen prep work. It was good work, not entirely mindless but it was rewarding with visible progress being made. I hummed along happily to myself as I cut up fruit salads, filled the pot with water and breakfast sausages, signed off on the morning deliveries and stocked the waitress's station. Gwen gave me a little wave as she hustled away to the front as the clock reached 6. I heard her warmly welcome our first guests. She'd have the front to herself for the next half hour. It usually worked out OK but we had been swamped at the break of dawn before. Today, we were in the reeds. Gwen managed today's surprise volume with no outward signs of insanity.

I went to work, making sure the day would flow smoothly for everyone. A couple more waitresses and another cook trickled in as the morning grew. Deborah showed up around 10, which meant she had to be there later than usual that night.

"Everything good, Matty," She poked her head in.

"Just got better!" I could feel the smile tearing open my face. She started at my response, not used to the warmest of welcomes from her staff. And I was usually less than chipper after a morning like we were having. Like every woman today, I was found myself taking in a comprehensive second look. Deborah was 40 but she did wear it beautifully. She was easily competition with all of the twenty-somethings in the place. She had her normally fluffy black hair tied up in a ponytail. She wore very little makeup, unlike the waitresses, and she didn't really need it. She got away with nicer clothes but she kept her shirt in the vein of the uniform, a button up short sleeved blouse that didn't flaunt nor hide the fact that she had a terrific body. She was wearing a skirt, probably because it was too warm for slacks today. Her legs were nice. She wasn't as leggy as Eden or Gwen. Her brown eyes and the corners of her lips were the only places her age showed and but not by much unless she was laughing or pissed. I couldn't keep my imagination from making me grin like an idiot.

"What's gotten into Matty?" I heard her ask Gwen as she headed out towards the office.

"Other way around, as far as I can guess," Gwen laughed. A little sourly, I thought. I let it pass and made sure the girls had their coffee mugs and flatware and the cooks had their pots and plates. I guess I was gliding more than walking as I nearly slipped and broke my neck once, but I laughed that off. Deborah dodged me most of the rest of the shift.

It was about 11 when my relief came in and I was given my first break of the day. On Carmen's recent recommendation I was getting the potato pancakes and on my own splurge I ordered the chicken fingers. That's a big dinner but I was depleted, if not tired, from last night's festivities. I settled down into the breakroom. One of the chains fell out of my pocket and I picked it off the floor.

"Shiny! Someone drop it?" Eden arrived. I looked over to her bright smile. Out of all the women in the restaurant, she was my favorite. Maybe Courtney could take that crown, provided she wasn't nearing a, or smelling like a, smoke break. I circled the chain in my fingers. When it didn't work, at least Eden would laugh it off. I mentally shuddered to think what would happen if I went after Gwen like I had thought this morning.

"Actually," I had to clear my throat, "I wanted to give this to you."

I reached for her left hand and slid it on her wrist. She had a cocked smirk and her right hand was on her hip. She was holding her uniform top against her black shorts. She had on a light pink tank top that she'd throw the uniform over. She was the tallest waitress here, which didn't approach Carmen; Eden could wear heels and not look over my head. She was a black girl with long straightened hair. I'd seen her on a couple of rush days, the length and weight kept her from exploding into a curly puffball but she liked it long and straight. She had large eyes, I like that, a cute nose and a bright smile. She was curvier than the other girls here too. Bigger tits mostly with a bit of a booty. I'm a breast man and she's definitely my first choice. I lifted the bracelet a little higher.

"For me? Really?" Her dark eyes were alight with comedy.

"Yep. You're mine now. I'm going to take you out, take you home and take you to bed," I was certain my voice was going to crack at every syllable.

There were a few ways she could have responded to me. A loud snort to hold back her laughter and then failing and letting out full deep lung laughs was not the most edifying. She stepped forward and hugged me around the shoulders when I recoiled hurt. She whispered in my ear: "Never, ever, take dating advice from Courtney again."

I started laughing with that. Oh well, this is the proof I wanted. I hadn't expected it to be quite so large a blow to the self esteem.

"Well the bracelet is lovely," Eden flashed her wrist as she stepped back from me, "And I am keeping it, unless you literally did just find it on the floor."

"Uh, no, bad advice like you said," I skirted the truth.

"Then, I'll tell you what: we'll do one of your three. You'll take me out."

"Damn."

"Shut up," She grinned, "I'm working a split until close and you're working close tomorrow. Sunday, you're taking me to the theatre."

"Are there any movies playing?"

"Philistine," She laughed, "I'll get tickets to The Crucible at the Neptune. Wear something nice but comfortable, it'll probably be hot. Then you can grab us some after food and drinks."

"Um, yeah," I agreed.

"Now eat your food," She buttoned up her uniform to the point where it wasn't indecent but would still keep her tips over 15%. She was laughing as she went to work. I was dumbfounded. Eden agreed to go out with me. And all it had cost me was a bit of embarrassment and another girl's bracelet. That seemed evil. I hoped Sara and Carmen were as harmless as they were psychotic. Their magic didn't work. There was no way Eden was brainwashed like they were.

I auto-piloted the rest of my shift. Eden and Gwen were all smiles around me. Deborah passed me and told me she liked Eden's new bracelet. Gwen, at the end of her 8 hours, popped in to say goodbye and wished me luck with Eden. I was reeling. Courtney showed up for her usual 3:30 to close shift. She could adapt over the summer but this let her keep it standard over her university schedule. She came to the dish pit with 10 minutes to spare just so she could poke me about last night. I was working on my end of shift details, which included cleaning the staff room. I followed her in there. She wiggled her cute ass a lot when she walked. I stopped myself. The magic didn't work and I wasn't going to ruin a perfectly good chance with Eden by perving on a teenager.

"So, what happened with you and the girl who didn't realize she was too hot for you?" Courtney poked me in the sternum.

"My ears are burning," Eden strolled in with the chicken Caesar wrap and a lemon water.

"We weren't discussing you," Courtney laughed, "Just Matt's new mystery girl."

"Yes," Eden grinned, "I wonder who that could be?" She brushed her hair over her ear flashing the bracelet pretty obviously.

"He hasn't given up the details yet," Courtney poked me, "All I know is that she's gorgeous."

"Yes, yes she is," Eden agreed.

"You've met her?" Courtney dropped in at the break table across from Eden and stole a French fry.

"Well I've never been formally introduced, but..." I was near cracking up. I wasn't because I didn't want Courtney talking about Carmen to Eden.

"Right! She was at your table the other day! I didn't recognize her when she dolled up."

"Wait?" Eden went cross eyed as she shook her head clear. She turned a strange predatory smile to me. "She's talking about that Mexican girl?"

"Mexican?"

"Yeah, that's the girl," Courtney nodded.

"I'm pretty sure she's just a brunette."

"I'm pretty sure you're not answering my question," Eden pointed out.

"Alright, fine. You know that terrible 'I saved a woman' story?" I asked, they both nodded, "Carmen was the woman that picked up the girl. She took me out to dinner last night. Thank you kind of thing. We were talking about what women I liked, and well, Eden came pretty readily to mind."

"Well it's nice to know men can have taste," Eden confirmed my outlook. I wasn't lying, I suppose, I was purposefully omitting parts of my story.

"Damn, you should have pushed for a threesome," Courtney declared, "You really should see the way this girl cleans up, Eden. You wouldn't be kicking her out of bed for eating crackers."

"And now you see why I told you to avoid Courtney's dating advice," Eden nodded.

"Mexican?" I pondered.

"She's definitely a Latina," Eden told me.

"You really think so?" I guess she didn't have the precise look I was expecting.

"Are all boys this blind?" Courtney rolled her eyes.

"Hey, I don't see color. Why do you think I like hanging around you two Asian beauties so much?" I declared. The blonde smiled at the black girl.

"We have great tits," Eden's reply was given in all seriousness.

"She makes an irrefutable argument," declared Courtney.

"Hey, Matty," Deborah interrupted our pow wow, "Can I get you to clean the men's room before you go? Courtney, you're supposed to be clocked in already."

"Yes, Ms Flynn," Courtney bolted out of the room as she buttoned up her top over her tank top.

"Can you pass off mopping the kitchen to someone else then? I agreed to be somewhere today," I bartered. It wasn't actually needed, it was just a bad habit I had got in growing up with my sisters. Whenever you could get someone to pass off half of your chores and still look like the good kid, you shared the pain.

"Uh, yeah," Deborah agreed before zipping away. I realized that meant that the washroom mess was substantial. Damn.

"Enjoy your meal," I stood up and bid farewell to Eden.

"Sunday," She poked

"Wouldn't miss it for the world," I promised.

It wasn't as bad as I was thinking. Someone missed the garbage by the baby changing station and I was wearing rubber gloves. I gave the floor a quick clean, emptied the garbage and disinfected every surface. I was off. I turned my phone back on. A few more texts from Craps along the lines of: "pics or it didn't happen." Misty was complaining about Meghan and Carmen just wanted to say hi over lunch. Hispanic? She was pretty tan and had thick black hair. She had a well spoken, accentless voice. Maybe they were right. I was wondering why I was thinking about it so much. She was hot enough to maintain her level of crazy. So she was Latina. So what? I wasn't going to show up still drunk one morning, like Craps had, and announce that I wasn't racist anymore because I had fucked one.

I got home. Cleaned up. Changed into some less flea bitten clothes. I would probably have flopped down on the couch between two fans and continued my reread through Storm of Swords. I was going out with Eden in two days. What the fuck was my life becoming? I should probably cut off Sara and Carmen. I tossed the book unopened on our nicked, beaten and stained coffee table.

The buildings were connected if you cut through the underground parking. I avoided the humidity through the cool air in the garage. I'm not in shape but I can't agree to using the elevator when it's less than five floors. Sara pulled the door open before I got to knock on it.

"Hi!" She ushered me in, "How was work?"

"Good, busy," I was led to the chair. She perched on the foot of her bed facing me.

Sara was a beautiful girl. Not really my type. I did like the petite girls, but I was a bit tame in my preferences. Clear skin and not too many additional holes. She was inked in black, red and gold. She had most of a sleeve on her left arm: a mural of striking thunder, fiery smoke and a Chinese dragon. I knew she had black angel wings with randomly plucked out feathers on her shoulders and a ring of thorns with bleeding roses on her right bicep. Her tramp stamp was thorns and unbloomed flowers. She had some weird squiggle above her right ankle, as if an artist was signing his masterpiece. I quite liked the metal. There was the tongue piercing, I couldn't disagree with that one. Her left ear was punched with dozens of studs; her right ear only had the girlish one. There was a small gold ring looped into her left eyebrow and a ruby dangled from her navel. She had short spiky hair that was like she was growing it back after shaving bald. She was quite a bit more punk rock than I had ever had interest in before. I felt a bit ashamed at myself for that. She could have been a lot more punk rock.

The rest of her was definitely for me. Her blonde hair was a dark golden color. Her blue eyes had a tempting innocence that combated her tattoos and self proclaimed sex slave existence. She was dressed sexy comfortable in a black lacy tank top and Daisy Dukes.

I knew she'd jump at any sexual push I made. That kind of power is intimidating and intoxicating. I asked her about her day. She giddily told me all the happiness she had felt. She had even practiced on the violin.

"I'd love to hear you play," I mentioned. She scrambled to pick up her instrument. Her haste was enthusiastic but even still she made sure to treat the instrument and bow with reverent respect. The sweet and sad aria that arose from her fingertips was intense. I'm no music scholar. There was a good five years on my life where my taste ran from Nirvana all the way to Nirvana. I clapped when she finished. She smiled and blushed.

"That was beautiful. Do you know any fiddle music?" Lovely is grand but there's something to be said about energy and fun.

"I'll learn some," she promised quickly.

"There's no hurry," I smiled. My sexual need had ramped down. I stood up and the two silver bracelets in my pocket fell out behind me.

"Oh!" Sara's vigor erupted, "Did you use the other one? What's our new sister like? Did you bring her home?"

It was a good of time as any to confront this insanity.

"No," I started, "She accepted the bracelet but she isn't a slave."

"How?" Sara rushed up to me and grabbed my wrists. Her eyes were bright and wondrous.

"There's no way wearing some bracelet is just going to attach a girl to me."

"Of course, it does," Sara looked away, "She must be something special."

"She is, sure, but I'm pretty sure that's just anyone. I can't really get behind any of this magic stuff," I confessed.

"Oh, it works," Sara nodded, "The hoodie kept you from noticing me, and of course there's your favorite."

She stuck her tongue out and rolled the barbell around the glossy lips of her smile.

"I was pretty excited, and I did have two spectacularly beautiful women. What man wouldn't do his best to perform?" Yet there was at least something weird.

"You're looking for more proof?" Her smile lit up like a forest fire.

I threw her back onto the bed. She had managed to snap open my belt and my pants in that time. She wiggled scrambling out of her shorts while I stumbled out of my pants. My shoes were still tied under the denim. I slid yesterday's boxers down but left my shirt and socks on when I climbed onto the bed. She had been commando and had only taken off the shorts. I rolled the t-shirt up over her tits and then lifted her by the hips and lined up with her sex. She was wet again, no foreplay just ready and I dived in. I liked foreplay. I had wasted a whole day with Janine once, after we had had sex too, just making out and working each other with our hands. I liked foreplay but I could do without and still be happy. I pushed slowly into her. She blossomed a toothy grin. She took fists full of the bedspread and of my shirt. I bottomed out inside her.

"Fuck me, Matthew," I'm glad she said my name. I might have stuttered at master. I just fucked. Pulling out and pushing in hard. I had never started sex this hard before. I was panting and grunting in a matter of thrusts. She was huffing and puffing and squeaking. Carmen was loud, she had screeched at cumming but even before Carmen breathed and moaned and panted loud. Sara was light and quiet. Every noise I pumped out of her was a reward and made me want to go at it harder. She tangled her ankles in the backs of my knees. I fucked harder and I wasn't build to survive that for long.

Last night, even with the bathroom and kitchen lights reaching into the studio apartment it had been dark. Her windows were opened to the west and in the sunlight I watched her whole body flush red. Her face particularly dark as she gasped through little breaths. Her nipples were pushing up rubbing lightly against the bottoms of my ribs. I was a lot taller than her and I was looking at her pillows more than her face. More as I found my whole body stretching out with each full entrance of her. I was fast growing slick with sweat and I was stuttering even as I panted.

I flooded Sara with cum and she kicked tight into my knees. I collapsed fully on her. She kissed at my neck and pulled me tighter by the shirt. I stayed in her, feeling the girl squirm under me as I caught my breath. I was growing flaccid in her and sighed a deep breath before rolling off of her. She shot up. I started but her hand slapped flat on my belly and held me down before striving for my dick.

"Sara," I sighed dreamily, "You don't need to--"

The heat of her little metal barbell wakened me up again. She rose snarkily a bright smile on her arrogant lips.

"I told you--" She erupted in giggles as I grabbed her hair with both hands and pushed her back down on my cock. She gripped the base and pumped me hard into my mouth. Her fingers gripped firmly and she pumped with short clean pulses. She was well experienced at this. Her lips sealed around my foreskin and her cheeks deflated against the sides of the tip. I shuddered with the eagerness that she laved her tongue gently over everything. It was the best blowjob I had ever had. She made no pretense of making it last. I was going to pitch a load in her mouth. The only warning I gave her was pushing harder on her head. I stopped after just a little push, I had gotten slapped very hard the first time I had done that. I just felt Sara smile and then I pushed out everything from my lungs and cock. I flopped back on the bed as Sara rose up on her heels and used her fingers to make sure her face and my cock were all cleaned up. I heard her swallow like it was part of her stage show. She flashed me another smile and licked my cock.

"Holy fuck!" I growled as I felt the afterglow boil away. I was feeling brighter than I had when Eden and Courtney teased me after getting that date. Damn, I was going to have to stop things with Sara. Or, no. I pushed Sara off of me.

"OK, I get it, something's working," I finally admitted. "But these," I rolled off the bed and snapped up one of the silver chains, "Are not."

"I'm going to prove you wrong," Sara lit up and crossed the room to her closet.

I followed at her reddened ass and thighs thinking, "Win or lose, I'm in for a couple days of crazy."

Bryn Valparine - Saturday, June 13th, 2015

The chill always crept in. Summer month my ass. The boat rocked in the harbor with the incessant weather. The slaves I lived with had no work histories, no references, no presence for years of their lives. Nadine, at 46, hadn't held a paid position since she had been spotted by Him. Twenty seven years a slave doesn't fill a CV.

At least Nadine and I had been legal adults. I was twenty three at my enslaving and only twenty four now. Lucy, like Sara, Olive and Phoebe, had been a child. I had known him for months. His tastes had horrified me. Normally, he ruined their life and let them go. He didn't like having two Projects at once, there wouldn't have been another lifer like me until I had been Sculpted. I fucking hated his words.

We were three adult women, with no income, no prospects, and no support. February and March had been hell in his boat on the Northwest Arm. I was not prepared for the cold. I missed Corpus Christi. My work, as a flight attendant, had brought me to Canadian cities, Halifax and Toronto, twice a week. I had never wanted to live in one. I missed home. I wasn't that woman anymore. Before Him, I hadn't spoken with much of a drawl. I only played it up a little at work because it made me seem more friendly. That made my life so much easier until He had heard me. He had loved my accent. He had forced me to overact in every moment of my servitude. It was hard talking as I liked anymore. I doubt I could have called my dad and be recognized by my voice anymore.

He was gone. A slippery bathtub had taken away my master. Wanda was supposed to have been with him. She wasn't at Annette's wake so I figured she was dead and gone. I wondered where she had crawled off to to rot away? My eyes watered and I blinked away the feeling. I looked down at the book in my hands.

I had been trying to read all day. It was one of the few happinesses of my old life still left to me. I was the slave least indoctrinated by Him. However, until I was Sculpted there were things I couldn't do for myself. I couldn't surf the internet. I couldn't pick up a newspaper. I couldn't watch the News. I had no other limits other than keeping his secrets. I hadn't been ready. He only had me from early October until his death in February. I had endured and learned more in those four months than my free life could have thrown at me. I hadn't seen my family since September. I knew I would never call them again. I turned the page, realized I had no idea where I was and turned back three to find my last place from before my mind had wandered.

Lucy's phone groaned as it vibrated along the kitchen shelf. We were on a boat. Was kitchen OK? Did I have to call it the mess? I closed the novel on my finger and stood up.

SARA was written in big block letters on the screen. I looked down to the bedrooms (Bunks? Staterooms?) and saw our door was closed. I snatched up the phone and answered it before it made any more noise.

"I thought we agreed you'd call Nadine and not Lucy!" I hissed worried. My whole body was tingling. I knew what Carmen and Sara were up to. Lucy had begged to join them. Nadine and I, with our clearer heads, saw that we could have a free life with each other's strength. We promised Lucy we'd look out for her.

"Excuse me," The voice on the other end was a startled man, "I'm sorry. Sara left her phone at my home. I was hoping someone in her contacts might have a way for me to get it back to her."

"I'm sorry, Sugah," I apologized with needful politness. I wanted to rip my tongue out, "The number you dialled was for a sick friend."

"Oh, no need to apologize. I am the one who's sorry," He was well spoken, crisp and clear. I hope he worked out for Sara, "But I really would like to get this phone back to Sara. I know how I am without mine."

"Ain't that the truth, sweetness," I looked up in panic as Lucy came out into the mess. She was wearing eyeshadow and lipstick. Her nakedness was lazily covered with one of the heavy quilt comforters from our bed, "But we don't really visit with Sara much anymore."

"Sara? Who's calling? That's my phone!" Lucy dropped the comforter and jogged over to me. Her body was fantastic. I had always loved the look of a beautiful woman, but he had forced me to see it as sexual. Lucy was a Goddess.

"Are you sure?" The caller was asking, "That' a damned shame. I guess I'll--Am I interrupting anything?"

"That's my phone! Give it to me, sister!" She reached for it and I danced backwards to keep it out of her hands. She put her hands on her hips. It shouldn't surprise me but every girl He had kept had grown into a devastating woman. Lucy was a tall, heavy breasted, mixed race brunette. A mix of what, I had only wild guesses. She had green brown eyes with an Arabic look. Her always managable fair hair flounced on her shoulders. She had the height of an Amazon. Her last name was Kobayashi.

"We talked about--"

"We're trying to be free and you're telling me what to do!" She snapped and stomped a foot. I sighed and slumped my shoulders and handed the phone over to Lucy.

"Hello, sorry about my, sister," She beamed. I had to go. Whatever Sara was brining onto Lucy I couldn't handle the immediate blowback. I'd get away, run some errands. We needed groceries anyway. I grabbed a purse, my purse, from a peg by the staircase to the deck. I could own stuff now. I had bought the blue blouse I was wearing. It was mine. I turned back for a look at Lucy. I got a flash of the evening sun off of her slave bracelet, "I haven't seen Sara in a couple of months. How was she when you last saw her?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.