First Date With Ava - Cover

First Date With Ava

by TheWatcher58

Copyright© 2015 by TheWatcher58

Erotic Sex Story: He was 17 years old and she was 16. He had been asking her out since he got his drivers license, then she surprised him by saying "YES". A good meal and some good music led to some passion on his lounge couch. When she returned from the bathroom nude, and sat on his lap he knew that things may happen if he played his cards right.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   First   Size   .

I was 17 years old at the time, and had had my drivers license for about 2 months. Every week of that two months I had asked Ava out on a date, and she had turned me down every time. But I was persistent and she kept on smiling each time I asked, and each time that she said "No".

I met Ava at a cafe that I frequented each day after school. Yep, I was in my last year of high school, and had just a few weeks to the end.

Ava, I learnt was 16 years old, not having finished school. She had been working since she was 15 years old, and the cafe job was her second paying job. She was of medium height with a nice curvy body - a nice ass and a nice set of ample tits. Her beautiful face was framed by curly blonde hair that she normally had in a ponytail whilst at work. Her work "uniform" was a mid thigh dark blue skirt and a button up white blouse. Thongs were the standard for her sexy feet.

On my ninth attempt she stunned me by saying "Yes. I will come on a date with you".


We went to the local pizza parlour and had an enjoyable meal before returning to my dad's truck. I had chosen the truck for the night rather than my sporty little car because the truck had a bench seat, and I could get Ava to sit close to me.

She rested her hand on my thigh as we drove, encouraging me to do the same when she placed my hand on her bare thigh.

We debated what to do next. Rain had started to fall, with a storm in the offing, hence a night at the drive-in theatre was not a good choice.

Ava surprised me when she suggested "Let's go back to your place. I'd love to listen to some music in comfort". This was surprising given that I had told her that my parents were away for a week, and that meant that we would be alone.


I have a one bedroom apartment above the garage. It was there that we found ourselves, sitting in my comfy lounge chair listening to some good music. I had my arm around her as she snuggled into me. When we turned to face each other, our faces were in very close proximity. It was a natural progression that our lips would come together.

Our kisses were soft and tender to start with ... gradually building in intensity with the occasional tongue parry.

"Mmmm ... that's nice" Ava commented when we broke apart. "I love gentle kisses".

Over the course of the next thirty minutes, we kissed more than we listened to the music. With her turned towards me more, I could feel her ample breasts pressing against my arm and shoulder.

"Be right back" she said as she got up and headed in the direction of my bathroom. "Don't you dare move" she added.

I sat there and waited for a minute or two. I was surprised when two hands came around me from behind, covering my eyes.

"Close your eyes and keep them closed" she told me.

I closed my eyes. She moved her hands and I could hear her moving around to my side of the lounge. I was very surprised when she climbed on my lap facing me.

I started to think "I can't feel her skirt" when she said "Open your eyes".

I was speechless when I discovered that Ava was totally naked sitting on my lap. Her hands went to my shirt, encouraging me to raise my arms so she could remove it.

"I want you to keep your shorts on. I'm not sure if I want to go all the way with you" she explained just before feeding me her ample left tit, placing its hard red nipple at my lips. My lips parted and my tongue flicked out to tease her hard nipple.

"Oh yes ... they are very sensitive" she whispered whilst my hands grasped her tits, and my lips licked and sucked on her nipples. I switched back and forth between her nipples, enjoying the moans and groans that I was hearing from her lips.

Her hands coursed through my hair, pulling my face against her tits, encouraging me to pleasure them. I could feel her arousal rising. I hoped that I could tip her over into an orgasm just with nipple stimulations.

"Oh god ... yes ... that's so good" she groaned as I took a nipple between my teeth and flicked the captive end with the tip of my tongue.

"Oh yesssssss!!!!: she squealed when her cum erupted. I could feel a wetness forming on my shorts as her pussy leaked profusely from her cumming.

I picked her up and reversed our positions. Ava was now seated on the lounge and I was kneeling on the floor between her spread thighs. She had a most wonderful looking pussy. Her mound was covered by a trimmed blonde-haired covering whilst her pussy slit was completely devoid of hair.

Her pussy lips were almost invisible with them pressed tightly together. I ran my finger tip along the crease between them, picking up some moisture which I transferred to my tongue. The taste was tangy but not at all overpowering.

"Yummy!!!" I exclaimed just before I introduced my lips and tongue to her pussy.

"Oh ... wow ... that feels so good" she moaned.

I burrowed my tongue between her lips, parting them to discover much more moisture, heat and a heady sexy fragrance. My tongue sluiced deeper between her lips, finding the entry to her pussy canal on the down-stroke and finding her clit on the up-stroke.

I flicked her clit gently and randomly - not letting her predict when I would touch it next.

"Oh my god ... oh fuck" she groaned with her hands again at the back of my head pushing my face into her wet pussy.

"Oh geeeez I'm close ... I'm going to cum" she squealed just as I slipped a finger into her tight pussy sheath and concentrated on her clit with my tongue. Her hips bucked and pitched wildly as a massive cum racked her beautiful body. I glanced up from between her thighs to see her eyes closed and her hands mauling her own tits and nipples.

"Ahhhhhhhhh ... fuuuuuuuccccckkkkk!!!" she yelled as her juices flooded my face. I eagerly devoured them, licking them up as quickly as I could until their volume decreased to a trickle.


"Stand for me please" she asked as she lay reclined in the lounge chair. When I stood up, she sat forward on the edge of the chair. With her fingers hooking the waist band of my shorts, she coaxed my shorts off my hips, watching them on my distended cock before it eventually popped free.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.