Bonded and Bred
Chapter 17

Copyright© 2015 by angie65

Fantasy Story: Chapter 17 - A shape shifter story

Caution: This Fantasy Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Were animal  

James sat in his office reading quickly through the file that Iris had prepared for his next client. In truth there was not much to it, but it gave him something to do, something to fix his attention on, rather than the woman in the other room.

The air moved around him, and a faint aroma of jasmine tickled at his nose.

Iris appeared in the door way.

"Mr Potts is not due to arrive for another hour," she said softly. "Shall I make us a cup of coffee?"

He blinked his gold speckled eyes as he washed away the thought of what else they could do to fill in the time. "Coffee would be good," he nodded. 'The aroma of the coffee might just smother out the fragrances that Iris was emitting.'

She walked across to his desk and leaned forward to pick up his mug, and a wave of flowery scents reminiscent of a summery day, assaulted his senses, leaving him in a state of frozen arousal, with an almost animal edge to it, as he pictured the two of them running through a moonlit woodland setting, heavy with the scent of its flowers.

He blinked away the golden flecks in his eyes, as the perfume slowly evaporated, and he realised that Iris had left the room again, without him even realising.

"Damn you woman," he snarled under his breath.

The fragrant aroma of fresh coffee, did manage to mask her scent, and it was with a sigh of relief that James was able to give his client his full attention.

But the moment the man had left, with a promise from James that the first design ideas would be ready by the end of the month, the moment the man left though, James sat down at his desk and breathed in deeply. Sure enough Iris invaded his senses.

He glanced at his watch, and saw that it was almost lunch time.

Iris was typing up a report when James walked out of his office; he walked across to the door, and dropped the catch and pulled down the blind.

"Put the phone on the answering service, and then come into my office, please, Iris." he marched back into his office without bothering to see if she would obey, he knew that she would.

His tone was stiff, and almost alien, but the note of authority was there and so she wordlessly picked up the receiver, and punched the code into the phone. She listened for a moment, and then replaced the receiver.

She stood up and walked calmly into James's office, even though her green eyes were glittering with emotion.

"Close the door."

He had closed the blinds in the windows of his office so that there was absolutely no chance of anyone seeing inside. It also threw the room into deep shadows, giving it an almost dreamlike quality.

"Undress," his voice was thick but his tone was still that same strong authoritative tone.

Iris lifted her hand to her blouse and slowly began to unbutton it, as James sat in his chair and watched her with gold speckled eyes.

She shrugged it off her shoulders, and as she gripped it in her hands she hesitated.

It was an expensive blouse, and her practical nature would not allow her to simply drop it to the floor.

"Come here," James rumbled and Iris once again bowed down to his authority, and stepped across the room towards him.

As she reached him, James pushed back his chair and grasped her by the hips to guide her to the place he wanted her; directly in front of him, and perched on the edge of his desk.

He pulled her skirt up and it bunched in ripples around her thighs, so that she could widen her stance.

James stood up, between her legs and as she leaned back, he went with her to nuzzle at her breast, and breathe in the teasing scents, that she had been exuding all morning.

He pushed hard against her groin, and Iris whimpered and groaned as she felt him.

He wanted her so badly right then!

He was rubbing against her, as he lost himself to her, and although he had started out being the one in control, it did not take long for Iris to realise that the balance might have shifted.

She thrust back her shoulders, and James buried his face in the valley of her breasts, and once again he breathed in the scent of her.

"So human," he mumbled. "So deliciously human ... and so very right!"

He was bucking his hips to grind against her, and Iris thrust back.

"Oh yes, James," she breathed as she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him closer still.

He put his mouth to hers, and his tongue dipped in to taste her, to tease her, to invade her.

Her blouse fell to the ground unnoticed, as James's hand ran up her thigh, caressing as it went, and then she felt him begin to gently tug at her panties.

In no short order, her skirt was bunched up around her waist, and her blouse and her panties were lying discarded on the floor.

Iris was ready for James. She was impatient for James as he fumbled at his trousers.

"Yes, oh yes!" she whispered again as she opened her legs wider, showing him how ready she was for him.

He stepped closer and thrust hard and buried himself to the hilt deep inside her, and as she wrapped her legs around his waist she opened her green eyes wide, showing the flecks of her alter ego.

James's brown eyes swam with the golden speckles as well, but he held on tight to his humanity as he began deep urgent thrusts.

Their other selves were on the edge of surfacing, but he would only ever mate with her as a human.

He would never lose himself to the animal lust that their kind could often succumb to, because Iris was just too human for that.

Every time he touched her, every time he smelled her, he knew the woman.

The red wolf was magnificent, she was a mate to be proud of, but James worshipped the woman not the beast.

He would always worship this woman!


Trudy came bounding into the room, with an air of energetic enthusiasm; it was as if the very air itself parted around her to make room for her oversized personality which was about ten times the size of her physical form.

She reached over the desk, as James came to his feet, and held out a tiny hand to him.

"Good afternoon, Mr Atherton ... I have heard a lot of very good things about you, and have been meaning to speak with you for some time now!"

She grinned cheerfully as her hand disappeared into his, but as he leaned closer, Trudy gave a discrete little sniff.

Her niece was all over him, and so was the smell of sex!

She masked her little chuckle by the simple act of turning away from him, so that she could pull the chair closer to his desk, and drop into it heavily.

By the time that she had done that, she had her laughter in check but there was nothing that she could do about the knowing little twinkle in her wide blue eyes.

"So what can I do for you today, Ms Beaumont?" he asked guardedly.

Trudy gave a little grunt. "I have never been married, Mr Atherton – so Miss Beaumont, or Rowena will suffice," She leaned forward suddenly and grinned widely again. "Until the time you may call me, Aunt Trudy, I think." she murmured almost conspiratorially.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.