Lonely in Paradise - Cover

Lonely in Paradise

Copyright© 2015 by Renpet

Chapter 3

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The cure for loneliness may be right in front of you. If you're lucky the cure is more adventurous than you can ever imagine.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   First  

MARIE WOKE SLOWLY, MORNING light brightening the bedroom. Something felt different. A smile emerged when she understood. Behind her Sylvan slept, his hand resting on her hip. But, opening her eyes she saw Sophie sleeping, curled up facing her. Marie studied her daughter's face, relaxed in sleep, innocent and beautiful.

A warm flush of love ran through her. Reaching out she used a finger to push a stray lock of hair out of Sophie's face. Sophie's nose flared gently. Her dark brown eyelashes looked impossibly long and thick against her cheeks. Marie studied her daughter's lips. They were full and lush, sexy. She remembered kissing Sophie last night and a spark of arousal hit her.

Since puberty Marie had been aware of her attraction to girls. She'd explored it with Jenny, a childhood friend who was adventurous but ultimately not interested. And then boys had distracted her. Her attraction to the same sex was muted. It wasn't as all consuming or powerful as her attraction to guys; the right guys. But it had stayed with her.

Then last night, Marie discovered something beautiful and powerful and intense. Sophie. Participating in Sophie's sexual emergence was incredibly arousing. In her daughter she discovered a strong sexual attraction and kissing her while touching her intimately had made her so horny. Somehow the sexual attraction blended with her motherly feelings, each complimenting the other, intensifying her arousal.

Marie caressed Sophie's bare arm. Sophie opened her eyes slowly. A smile blossomed.

"Bon jour, Maman," she said quietly.

"Morning, Sophie. How do you feel?"

Sophie rolled onto her back and stretched, the sheet slipping down to reveal dark areolae slightly raised, her breasts almost ready to burst into growth.

"Bon. I feel good," Sophie said, yawning. "Is Sylvan awake?"

"No. Let him sleep. Let's take a shower," Marie suggested.

Naked, they slipped from the bed carefully. In the master bedroom en suite bathroom Marie turned the shower on, both stepping into the glass enclosure when the water warmed. Marie passed the soap to her daughter and watched her lather up. Her mind drifted, wishing it was her hands washing her daughter's young body. A flare of arousal hit.

Unable to resist, Marie reached out and started washing Sophie's shoulders. Sophie glanced up and smiled. Drawing her daughter back, Sophie's buttocks pressing to Marie, she let her soapy hands wash the front of Sophie's shoulders.

Aroused, Marie slipped her hands lower, washing gently until she was caressing her daughter's little buds. Sophie relaxed, melting back against Marie.

"That feels good, Maman," she said.

"Very good," Marie responded. Marie experienced the flush of arousal, her breasts growing heavy, areolae puckering. She felt her pussy respond, a flush of heat and tingling emerging.

Kissing Sophie's damp crown, Marie let one hand caress lower, Sophie leaning back against her harder. Marie's hand gently washed her daughter's stomach edging lower and lower. A surge of excitement hit when her fingers traced across the beginning rise of Sophie's mons. Holding her breath, Marie carefully slid her hand down and cupped Sophie's beautiful pussy.

The surge in arousal from touching her little girl's pussy left her dizzy. But when Sophie sighed and shuffled, parting her legs to give Marie's hand room, Marie's knees weakened.

Memories of Jenny rushed back. But this time it was better, so much better. This was her little girl! With a mother's gentleness Marie explored. Sophie's pussy was plump and prominent, soft and yielding, the shape alone intoxicating. It mounded out, the sides deep, narrowing to curve down between slender thighs.

Blindly Marie traced the delicate shape, found the crease of her daughter's cleft and traced it lightly from top down, under, deep, to where it merged with rounded buttocks. Her nipples ached. Drawing her finger up, Sophie's cleft oozed apart to hug her fingertip.

Marie shuddered. Her pussy flushed and cried out to be touched, her breasts screaming for a squeeze. Fondling her daughter was intense, so sexy.

When she felt the tip of Sophie's clitoris, her daughter sagged slightly.

"It feels so good, Maman," she whispered.

"Mmm-hmm," Marie agreed, kissing the top of her daughter's head.

With her finger pressed into Sophie's plump cleft, Marie caressed her daughter's clit, small circles, strokes, all movements she was familiar with having done it to herself so often. Sophie sighed again, her hips twitching. Marie started diddling her daughter, her fingertip moving faster and faster, Sophie moaning. Slowly Sophie started humping her finger. Marie wrapped her arm around Sophie and held her tight, caressing her pussy, teasing, strumming.

Sophie gasped, "Maman!"

Her body shook with her climax, hips twitching. Sophie came grunting and twitching, her hands gripping Marie's arm. Slowly her body slowed and came to rest, her chest panting. Marie kissed her daughter's damp crown.

"Are you okay?" Marie asked after a few minutes.

Sophie, leaning against her mother replied, "Uh-huh. I feel goooood. I like sex, Maman."

"So you should," Marie commented with a small smile.

Five minutes later, after Sophie stepped out to dry herself and dress, Marie gave into the painful need and masturbated to an intense climax, her mind replaying every moment of fondling her daughter. At the height of her arousal, she imagined eating her little girl's pussy. When she thought about tasting Sylvan's semen from Sophie's pussy her climax slammed into her, raging through her leaving her breathless and exhausted and mentally horny.


WE MEN CAN BE so clueless. I'd been ignorant enough to believe, with Sophie coming to our bed, intercourse would be the natural result. I'd not only overcome my initial hesitation but now anticipated making love with her rather eagerly. But intercourse hadn't been the result. Alone in bed I heard the shower - one shower - running. Were Sophie and Marie showering together?

In a moment of confusion over breakfast, I asked for clarification on the whole intercourse thing. Sophie was eating and watching the small kitchen television, Marie fussing over an omelette. I tried to be casual and subtle, project an attitude of nonchalance.

"How come Sophie and I didn't have intercourse? I thought that was the whole idea," I said.

Marie laughed and turned to look at Sophie, shaking her head. Sophie grinned.

"Well?" I added.

"Sylvan, you can be so funny at times," Marie said with a big, amused smile.

"That's not an answer."

"I said she wanted to experience sex, mon Chèr," Marie answered.

"And?"

Marie turned to her daughter. "See? Say sex to guys and they think intercourse automatically. I told you."

Sophie laughed. "It's okay. He's cute."

I retreated into my mug of coffee and pondered the hidden code. By the third cup I'd decoded it. "So intercourse is off the table? Tonto piss," I sighed, utterly mangling "tant pis," French for "too bad".

Marie's hoot of laughter made me smile. Sophie's giggle was charming.

It wasn't all bad news. Marie and I enjoyed a lazy Saturday morning on the veranda, a delicious fuit de mer lunch at Chez Jacques, and a romantic stroll along the beachfront while Sophie was off visiting friends.

Marie hugged my arm as we strolled, her long skirt fluffing in the sea breeze. Lobster-burned tourists in loud clothes flowed by. "Talk to me," I said. "Explain about Sophie."

Marie smiled gently, her beautiful dark eyes sparkling. She leaned against me and glanced away over the sea. "It started because of you," she said.

She continued, "Sophie's a smart girl. Within a week of you and me getting involved she knew. It seemed I started smiling all the time and humming. When I asked her how she felt about moving in with you, my daughter surprised me again.

"She liked how you made me feel. Then she asked about sex and you. That sort of led to a chat about my first time and then her desires and ... well, she picked you, Sylvan. I didn't suggest it. You know she thinks you're cute. So do her friends. But I think it was the way you made me feel that made up her mind.

"So there you are," Marie finished.

A vision of Marie kissing Sophie last night came back. Since we were being honest, I asked, "What about last night. I noticed you touching Sophie."

I'd never seen Marie blush, but she did, colour dusting her cheeks.

"Ah, oui. Last night. I think I revealed a lot more than I planned," she said.

We turned to stroll back, now facing the town. Buildings were painted a riot of colours making the town full of character. Horns beeped. I waited for Marie to continue.

She didn't.

"It was hugely erotic," I said casually.

"Oui. Pour moi aussi." Marie stopped walking. She looked at me and smiled, another slight blush emerging. "I showered with my little girl this morning for the first time since she was five years old."

"I noticed. Next time will you invite me?"

Marie laughed. "I touched her," she said in a soft voice.

"You washed her?"

"No. I touched her, Sylvan. I gave my little girl a climax in the shower. It was so sexy."

Blood flowed south. I could picture Marie and Sophie in the shower, mother caressing daughter. It was a huge turn on. "As I said, next time please, please invite me."

Marie laughed brightly.

We continued strolling back to town. My pants grew tighter and tighter. "What's the plan with Sophie and sex?" I asked. "I don't want to screw things up, but I really don't know what you're planning."

Marie talked about teaching her daughter about sex, about it being more than just the physical act of intercourse. She talked about the thrill of seduction and the excitement of attraction, how emotions intensified orgasms, touching and caressing, small gestures adding depth to feelings. She talked about teaching Sophie and about letting Sophie experience it all. Marie talked about intercourse being the final step and how yearning for it made it more intense and how a slow seduction made passions peak, raising pain thresholds. She talked about the beauty of making love, how she felt when she was with me, and how she wanted her daughter to experience the same thing.

Marie, in a half hour, revealed the previously unknown world of female sexuality to me. She opened my eyes and what I saw excited me. I loved the idea of seduction, physical and mental, seduction of Sophie and, even more exciting, Sophie's seduction of me.

It was easy to agree with Marie and give her my wholehearted support.

For the next two days I became an equal opportunity, incorrigible, misbehaving letch. I revelled in the sweet pleasure of groping Marie's ass and, at Sophie's amused giggles when her mother complained, I groped Sophie's compact little ass, too, earning shrieks of affronted pleasure.

I cuddled both, kissed both, and caressed bare arms and shoulders lovingly. My life was full of sexy, responsive ladies, one mature and smiling with such pleasure when observing my interaction with her daughter, the other a coltish sprite full of joy and excitement, radiating happiness at me.

Sophie could give as good as her mother, too. She could pinch my ass like no one and, at my indignation, bat eyelids at me and say, "Sorry?" as if it was inadvertent, Marie's quiet laughter only encouraging her daughter.

But I got to hug and kiss and cuddle, too. At night I got to explore with my hands and my mouth. I became intimately familiar with both mother and daughter, their similarities and differences. Marie was soft and sensual and exotic. She could turn me on with a look, have me stupid horny with a soft breath and sexy words into my ear, and was a pro at subtle touches to make me ache for her. Sophie was a little Marie, slightly more rambunctious and free-spirited but equally enthusiastic at teasing me. I truly enjoyed her, and the promise of intercourse with her grew ever more attractive to me.


MARIE SIGHED WITH SATISFACTION. She'd been productive today cleaning out Sylvan's closets and reorganizing them. Suddenly they had more room. She pictured his dopey smile and blush when she'd discovered a lacy bra in one drawer; a forgotten relic of a long ago affair. He was too cute at times.

With Sylvan sent out to buy beer and wine - a half hour trip that would take him an hour once he started inspecting wine bottle labels - and dinner roasting in the oven, the house fragrant with herbs and exotic spices, Marie relaxed on the veranda couch with a glass of cold Mont de Milieu Chablis, a delectable dry white wine. Sun was three hours away from setting and still hot.

Sophie emerged and sat next to her, an ice cold can of Coke in her hand. The gurgle of the pool filtering system competed with faint sounds reaching up from the town.

Things with Sophie were going well. But Marie thought some guidelines needed to be defined.

"I want to talk about you, me, and Sylvan," she said, placing her arm around Sophie's shoulders.

"What."

"There are now three rules in effect," Marie said. "If you break any of them everything ends. Do you understand?"

After taking a sip of Coke Sophie asked, "What are the rules?"

"One: you must never do anything you don't want to, don't like, or are afraid of. Two: you must never hurt the other person, physically or emotionally. Three: whatever happens happens in this house, never outside it. Do you agree?"

"Okay. Can I ask something?"

"You can ask anything you want," Marie said with a smile.

"What happens if I'm, like, horny and just want to ... um ... like get off?"

"On your own or with help?"

Sophie felt her cheeks get warm. "Um, with help."

"Then ask. Tell the person how you're feeling. Sylvan will jump to help."

Sophie's flush deepened. "What if it was you I was asking, Maman?"

Marie smiled broadly. "I, too, would jump to help."

"Okay."

They sat together silent and comfortable, Marie gently combing her fingers through her daughter's thick dark hair.

"What about fantasies?" Sophie asked, breaking the silence.

"What about them?" Marie asked. "Fantasies are a wonderful way of enjoying a sexual relationship."

"How do you make a fantasy happen?"

"You tell the person. You talk, ask, explain. If it doesn't harm anyone and your partner's okay with it, you try it."

Sophie shifted in the couch. "Um, Maman? I've had this fantasy..."


I STRUGGLED TO CARRY the bag of beers and another bag of wine bottles, pleased with my selection. The kitchen was empty and bursting with mouth-watering aromas. With my purchases put away and a beer in hand I went in hunt of Marie.

I saw them before I heard them. Marie was combing her fingers through her daughter's long, thick hair as they sat side by side. I could see Marie was talking quietly, Sophie responding. It looked so intimate I paused and watched.

They talked quietly. Every so often Sophie would look up at her mother and smile, say a few words and listen. I loved their relationship. It was more than a simple mother/daughter one. It had elements of friendship. They truly enjoyed each other's company, their laughter free and easy. At times like this I felt jealous, not for what they had, but for not having experienced anything like it when I grew up.

Marie caught sight of me. She smiled.

"You're back! Vien ici. Sit with us," she called, waving me over.

Dinner was the usual success I was becoming used to. The roasted chicken was superb. The accompanying white, a Kumeu River Hunting Hill Chardonnay from New Zealand, was sharp and crisp and cleansed the palate. Conversation flowed easily and dinner merged into evening, evening into night. It was a perfect end to the day.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.