Average Life Turned....Wet! - Cover

Average Life Turned....Wet!

Copyright© 2015 by Peeobsession

Chapter 11

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Rob and Kim, both came out of a previous relationship with rarely any intimacy. They met each other by chance on a tropical vacation and started exploring a new kind of sexuality when they moved in together....A very wet and golden story. I had this story floating around my mind, completely fictional...or is it? The first part is more an introduction and slowly evolves into wet and wild surprises which will come in the next chapters, about 12 in total. Hope you like it.....

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Wife Watching   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Food   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Nudism  

The next morning the girls got up a bit later than usual, went through the jogging and breakfast rituals and were clean and ready to go by about 10 am.

Kim went into the kitchen to start making preparations for the foods and drinks for the party. She started with putting the rice in the rice cooker because Sushi was on the menu today in combination with some other light foods. They decided on small ‘bites’ called ‘Tapas’ in Spanish and Sushi, drinks of course and Nicolas the waiter from the restaurant would be in charge of those and some ice cream spiked with the ‘special ingredient’. Sabrina had the honour to be the ‘live serving tray’.

After about 10 minutes the doorbell rang, “That must be Nicolas en his friend to help out, can you get the door Sabrina?” Kim asked Sabrina. Sabrina went to the entrance opened it and there was Nicolas with a nice looking and just a bit chubby girl, medium height, green eyes light brown hair shoulders length and a nice set of breasts. She had a piercing in her eyebrow and it showed that she had one in her belly button as well and maybe also one in the folds of her pussy as well, Sabrina thought.

“Morning Sabrina, you look stunning this morning, and possibly every morning. ha ha, may I introduce to you, this is Beth, She works freelance at the restaurant and as a hairdresser sometimes too, especially for special requests like punk, also she does pubic hair and body painting. As an extra she does some pole dancing acts at parties. I brought some things, can you give us a hand unloading my car Sabrin?” Nicolas asked; after which he and Beth turned around and walked back to the boot of the car.

Out came cool boxes, a dance ‘fold- up’ pole in a bag and some more things. Nicolas continued, “Sabrin. If you go with Beth, she is going to make you look even more beautiful and erotic, she brought her trimming set for your pubes and body painting equipment, she will need some time for that so you better start now. I will set up the things in the garden and help Kim with the food preparation. I brought some food also from the restaurant that the chef prepared for you because he knows what kind of food Kim and Rob like and they are such friendly frequent customers that he insisted in making some things.”

Sabrina and Beth went to the living room coffee table and started preparing. Putting some plastic sheets on the ground so no paint or hair will be messing up the place.

“Just undress yourself Sabrina lay down and I will do the rest. First I will make a piece of art from your bush and when I start with the paint I will undress also in order not to mess up my clothes”, Beth suggested.

There was a knock on the door and this time it was Kim who answered it. The neighbours Don and Robin stood there with a huge grin on their face. “Hi Kim, sorry we have not been around for a while we have just arrived last night late and just want to see how you and Rob are, didn’t see you outside yet so we just came and see if you guys are up already.”

“Robin! Don, what a timing you guys have, Rob isn’t here yet but we just decided a few days ago when Rob was on a business trip to organize an early Birthday surprise party for him. I got an unexpected visit from an ‘old’ friend from San Francisco and it turned out to be a wonderful visit. We wanted to invite you too, we are happy that you are back here and just in time. It starts at about 3pm today at least that is when I expect Rob back and the fun can begin.

I suggest you go back home and sleep a few hours more because it is going to be a late one today and you need your energy to dance and swim etcetera” Kim said it with a wink, “ So hope the neighbours won’t complain about the noise hi hi, dress up for this but not too fancy, just find something exciting or erotic to wrap around and maybe if Beth here is finished with my friend Sabrina early I could ask her to visit you and maybe help Robin getting ready and make some body paint decorations or do some ‘jungle’ trimming ha ha. Beth is experimenting with edible body paint and it will last at least for 8 to 12 hours maybe. She makes up her own batch of body paint she told me.” Robin said that she was looking forward to it and they left back home.

In the meantime Beth had unpacked all her stuff and had some very interesting equipment like several very small and tiny trimmers, pin stripe like paint sprayers with a little hose at the back that the artist needs to blow in instead of using compressed air. A full naked Sabrina now lay back on the table and was waiting for things to happen. By the time Beth was finished with the pubic hair it looked stunning. She made artistic designs in the shape of hippie styles from the sixties and played around with bald lines, long and shorter patches etc.

“Ok not finished yet Sabrina not for long, now the painting part, first I will undress, look if you like touch if you like, I am ok with it,” Beth said.

Beth undressed and there were the ‘ahs’ and ‘ohs’ from Sabrina, some tattoos but mostly henna, Beth explained, because she likes to change designs now and then. A beautiful trimmed bush, a belly button piercing in full view now and Beth spread her legs to show Sabrina the piercing in her pussy. Sabrina looked up close, “Hey Beth, it is like a charm from a bracelet and it looks like... , this Belgian statue this pissing statue ha ha, love it Beth, I would like to get one maybe too! Does it have any particular meaning Beth??” “Of course it does, I once dated a Belgian guy for awhile and she winked to Sabrina, now lay down and I will first rub you with some special lotion in order for the paint to stick better. The paint is edible but it even if you spill a drink on yourself it just won’t come off that quickly, you either got to use a wash cloth and soap or ask your friends to lick it of”, Beth said. “How about if I accidentally peeing myself Beth, will it come off?” Sabrina wanted to know. “So Girl, you got plans”, Beth said grinning.

After about an hour and a half Beth was finished applying the paint and it was looking incredible! Sabrina looked like some kind of Pharaoh or Cleopatra. The paint was mostly applied to the sides, the pussy, and the face and leaving blank spaces on the breasts and belly.

Kim and Nicolas were just about finished with the food and Nicolas had set up a strong type of buffet table. Nicolas had asked Kim for a thin camping mattress for Sabrina to lie on and some very small and thin pillow to give some extra comfort and support to Sabrina.

Sabrina laid down and Nicolas started decorating the table; Then out came the food and the food glue that Nicolas and Kim had prepared and stick the little bites, snacks and Sushi pieces to Sabrina’s body.

Kim had an extra request, “Nicolas, we tried some different glue yesterday, how about we use Sabrina’s left leg for that and that will be for us girls, a little special for us!” She then whispered, “How is Beth about all of this, she is ok with it?” “She is Ok with it Kim,” Nicolas replied, “I informed her when I asked because I knew Beth has a little kinky side which she blurted it out once and Beth was looking forward to do this and come here”. “Beth, can you give us hand over here, Nicolas need some help producing some food glue”, Kim asked.

Beth walked over and she and Kim both started working on Nicolas. Kim pulling gently on Nicolas’ cock and putting her hand under his balls and touching his scrotum and Beth started sucking the tip of his cock, circling in rapid movements with her tongue around his knob. It did not take long for Nicolas to shoot is load and it was a lot. Beth could barely hold it and quickly emptied her mouth on Sabrina’s leg. Kim and Beth started smearing the ‘glue’ all over her leg. Nicolas soon recovered and starting placing some salty snacks on it and they seem to hold very well.

“Ok Beth, I see you are Ok with what we are doing here, so now I need yours and Nicolas’ help again making ice cream. We are making 3 different ones and we use the ice cream maker which can mix it and cool it very quickly. So here are some glasses of water, start drinking, refill them and drink again, you can mix the water with some lemonade powder if you want or lime juice. After you drink the 3rd refill hold on to your glass and wait. I will mix the other ice-cream ingredients and I saw that Nicolas brought a blender and an ice cream maker as well.” Kim turned around and started to put the main ingredients into the ice cream makers and blender.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.