My Mum's Best Friend - Cover

My Mum's Best Friend

by TheWatcher58

Copyright© 2015 by TheWatcher58

Erotic Sex Story: He is in bed after a New Year's Eve party. His mum's best friend comes to visit him in bed when the others leave to go nightclubbing. She teaches him a thing or two about satisfying an older woman. Then she takes him home to her place to share with her female housemate.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Size   .

I thought that I was dreaming until I awoke sufficiently to realise that it was a very real feeling.

I was experiencing the sensational feeling of my cock being expertly sucked. This was a fairly infrequent sensation for this 18 year old male. My cock was quite fat and long, and those girls who had tried sucking me had not been very successful.

With my eyes adjusting to the subdued light, I realised that the expert sucker was my mother's best friend Lana. She was crouched down between my legs with her soft hand wrapped around my cock, and her hot mouth devouring the top four inches or so of my cock.

"Oh god ... what are you doing?" I asked her.

She just stared at me with her big eyes and sucked me even harder and deeper.


Lana was my mum's friend. She was a guest at my parent's new year's eve party - a party that I had attended until just after midnight when I headed off to bed. My parents and some of their guests were kicking on, and planning to head to a night club to the very wee hours of the morning. I had thought that Lana was going with them.

I had paid her attention during the party, mainly because of her dress. It was a halter neck style with a plunging neckline that just covered her very ample round tits. I had been perving all night, hoping to catch a glimpse of her hard nipples.

Lana had caught me perving more than once that night, and had played along teasing me.

Lana was 45 years old. She stood about 5ft 2ins tall, and was quite beautiful, slim and petite except for her ample tits. She had pressed them into my chest on more than one occasion that night as we danced. She had even groped my crotch a few times when it wouldn't be noticed.


Now that she had my attention, she stood up on the bed straddling my hips.

She undid the neck tie of her dress, letting the top fall to her waist revealing her luscious tits to me.

"They are beautiful" I whispered.

"It's OK. Everyone has left the house. It's just us" she replied.

She then grabbed the dress and pulled it up over her head and dropped it to the floor as I reached across to turn on the bedside lamp. When I turned back to her, I discovered that she was totally naked - including her pussy mound which was totally devoid of hair.

"I bet you didn't know that I was knickerless all night?" she quipped.

"No ... it never entered my mind ... or imagination" I responded.

"I though that you would smell my arousal as we danced" she added. "I've wanted you all night".

With that comment she crouched down, taking my cock back in hand and directing it to between her very wet fleshy pussy lips. She lined my cockhead with her wet canal entry and pushed down until a couple of inches was embedded in her.

"Oh wow ... so thick ... and so hard" she groaned as she bounced up and down on my cock, feeding more and more into her tight sheath. It took about a minute or so before her ass was resting on my thighs with my balls against her ass.

"Yes ... yes that is so fucking amazing" she groaned.

I placed my hand on her wobbling tits to feel their size and weight whilst we ground our hips together. I flicked her nipples with my fingers before pinching them.

"Ahhhhh ... fuuuuuucccckkkkk!!!!" she howled as her first cum rocked her body with her wet juices streaming down my cockshaft.

I pulled her downwards until her tits were rubbing against my chest, and I could lock lips with her in a tongue-filled kiss. We kissed passionately for a few minutes before we had to break off to catch our breath.

I flipped her over quickly so she was now under me. I looped her ankles over my shoulders so that I could hammer my cock into her depths. My balls slapped against her ass whilst her orgasms rolled one after the other, and into each other.

I took her toes into my mouth, licking and sucking them.

She screamed loud and long in a massive cum just as I exploded deep inside her, pumping her full of my young hot cream. I held her tight in position until she finally came down from her high.

She looked up at me and grinned saying "I just love young cock ... especially your beautiful fat long cock". My cock jumped inside of her on hearing her comments.

'Oh god I just love how quickly they recover too" she added as she started grinding her pussy against my embedded cock once again.


Lana stayed the night in my bed. We fucked on and off during the night until we decided that I should take her home - that was about 8 AM in the morning and my parents still hadn't returned home. They had messaged to say that they were safe and staying at a friend's place in the city.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.