Building Mom's Business - Cover

Building Mom's Business

Copyright© 2015 by The Slim Rhino

Chapter 2: A Picture Paints a Thousand Words

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2: A Picture Paints a Thousand Words - When I came home after five months abroad and found my mother in an utter mess, I had to take control.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Son   Swinging   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oriental Female   First   Safe Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Double Penetration   Nudism  

"I'm sorry, mom, I got carried away," I muttered, lost for anything else to say. I had just fucked the raw stuffing out of my own mother. What can you say in that situation? Especially when you really enjoyed it?

"God, darling, don't apologize," she said amid sobs. "I've never been fucked liked that in my life. If you can get it back up baby, please, please, do it again."

"It never went down," I said with a chuckle and rolled on top of her again. This time however, I entered her slowly and gently. This wasn't a mere fuck; I wanted to make love. We kissed hotly while I pumped slowly in and out of mom's wet opening. She kept crying for a while but encouraged me to continue, with a much more lady-like vocabulary I might add. It was utterly surreal. I continued kissing her face gently, licking away the tears. Mom hugged me close, wrapping her legs around my waist, urging me to stay inside her.

"I love you mom, you're such a hot babe," I whispered in her ear, hoping that if I said it often enough she'd eventually start believing me. And it was true. She was unbelievably gorgeous.

Our gentle love-making seemingly went on forever. Having shot two loads already, even a fifteen year old needs some time to reload the weapon, so I knew I'd hold out for a while, another discovery I made courtesy of Jenny. I kept mom on the brink of climax. Every time I thought she came close to orgasm, I slowed down and after god knows how long, I had her begging for relief, and I was close myself.

She beat me to it by about five strokes when she cried out in a massive orgasm. I'm not sure the language she used to scream out her release has been invented yet. It certainly wasn't English and neither was it German, in fact I noticed it had a remarkable lack of vowels. Maybe one day mom will explain what "wrggglmmssswrtrt" means, and I guess the bubbles of spit between her lips denote past tense in her newly invented language.

Having emptied myself into where I once came from, I rolled off her and we came to lie next to each other on our back, neither of us saying anything for over ten minutes. Then I noticed she had started crying again.

"Mom? You okay?" I finally asked to break the silence.

"How can something that's so wrong feel so right?" she asked. She slung her arm around my waist and rested her head in to crook of my shoulder. I felt the occasional warm tear drop onto my skin as I held her gently.

"There's nothing wrong with what we did," I declared with conviction. "How we express our love for each other is not anyone's business. One of the most important things I've learned from Jenny is that there are more arrangements than only the classic marriage of husband and wife. It's quite obvious that it was not a fulfilling concept for you.

"Darling, you can't live out your life with your old mother," she said. "I'm sixteen years older than you. It might work out now, but think about it, when you're thirty, at the height of your sexual life, I'll be forty-six."

"Even at forty-six you'll have a body that stops traffic, at least if you don't neglect yourself like you did the last months," I replied. "But that's not the point. I'm not preparing to marry you, but I sure as hell won't complain if you ask me for help with your abundance of needs occasionally."

Mom giggled like a schoolgirl.

"Mom, somewhere out there is a guy, who's wondering if he will ever find a woman who can deal with his need for sex, and perhaps one day your paths will cross. Hell, for all I know you might end up in a polygamous relationship. I wasn't kidding. I don't know if it is just down to us art folks being more willing to try and accept unconventional concepts, but there are several relationships at our school that would give those 'there is only marriage between man and woman' fuddy-duddies a friggin' conniption."

"Darling, when did you grow up that much?" Mom asked, genuine admiration lacing her voice.

"When I went out to live in an unknown country all by myself. Mom, I'm not a kid anymore. The laws might say I have to wait another six years before I'm allowed to buy myself a beer, but that doesn't mean lawn darts are still a Christmas present I'll get excited over. The Germans are much more enlightened in that regard. Can you imagine - next year I can legally buy beer and wine over there."

"I'd rather not think about beer and wine right now," Mom said and I sat up. She followed my example.

"Mom, we need to talk about that," I said, giving her a stern look. "I'll take control in that regard, and it won't make you comfortable. You will no longer go grocery shopping without me, and you will have to live with the fact that I will check your breath occasionally. And when I go back to Germany, you will come with me. If anything you have a better chance to find a job there than you have here."

She looked down at her hands, which were resting in her lap. Mom didn't even argue. She knew I wouldn't be open to negotiation in that regard. She nodded silently. "But where will I live? Is it easy to find a house? And how do we pay for it?"

"Renting is much more common in Germany," I explained. "I bet we can find an apartment in less than a week, even from here. Jenny will go have a look at it to make sure it's all in order and we'll have the place ready to move in before we even board the flight."

"She must be quite a remarkable girl," mom said. "Did you notice you talk quite a lot about her?"

I smiled. "Mom, without Jenny and her girlfriend Mayumi, I'd have been back here after a month. They've become the best friends I ever had. You have no idea how much Jenny helped me find my footing over there. I wasn't kidding. In comparison to the States Germany feels like a different planet. Hell, I got lost when I walked into a baker's shop for the first time. They had thirteen different flavours of bread and half of them were unpronounceable. It took me three months until I could order a Roggenmischbrot without drooling all over my shirt in the process."

Mom threw her head back and laughed out loud. It was a nice sound. I hadn't heard her silvery laughter in a long time.

"So, mom, will you come back to Germany with me?" I asked when her guffaw was over.

She nodded. "You won't be open to negotiation anyway," she said. "And if Germany is really as different as you say, I bet I have a better chance of finding someone there than I would here. I'm sure there are guys over there who fancy older women."

I took a deep breath lest I say something I would regret. Then I had an idea.

"Mom, do you start that old song again? Well, guess we need a practical demonstration then. You obviously don't believe me. After we were in the gym, we'll go to the Spa. Massage, sauna the whole package. Then you will pose for photos - nude photos to be precise. And we'll upload those to mynudes.com. Their monthly contest is running for another week. Let's see what others have to say about your looks, okay?"

Mom looked at me completely dumbstruck. But I wasn't done yet.

"Oh, by the way, you can just as well help yourself to a colon cleansing while we're at the spa. Maybe my father was too chicken to pop your anal cherry - I'm not."


It was obvious that mom was completely out of shape. She had barely made it through the half-hour of training the instructor at the spa had set up for her. He gave us a couple of exercises that mom could do at home. He was sure that, if she was training properly, most of the fat would be gone within 6 weeks provided she stuck to the diet plan he'd given her. For mom the visit to the gym would become a daily undertaking.

She surprised me at the spa when she really went for the colon cleansing, making it clear that I better not go back on my bold words. Who was I to spurn a nice butt like mom's? And by the look of it, she didn't intend to leave it at a one time experiment as on the way back we stopped at a pharmacy and she came back out with a lot of lube and several disposable clyster syringes.

One of the things dad had left behind was his expensive photo-equipment. He'd always been fascinated with it but had left it behind for me to take possession of, knowing that photography was as much a part of my education as painting and sculpturing. In fact, photography was the part I liked the most. I could experiment with different sorts of lighting, shadows and stuff like that. The series of black-and-white nude photos I had taken of Mayumi and Jenny for one of the assignments had gotten me an A with special commendation, because the teacher thought it captured the deep connection and the love between the two girls like nothing he'd seen before.

Mom had probably thought I'd just whip out a five-dollar disposable camera to make pictures of her pussy, so she was quite surprised when I started placing spot-lights, screens and the tri-pod-mounted camera in the living room. She was wearing a bath-robe over her nude body.

"Okay mom, let's unpack the goodies," I quipped and she let the robe glide off her shoulders. I could see she was uncomfortable. "Mom, it's only the two of us in here. There's nothing I haven't seen last night."

"It's not that," she said. "I'm not uncomfortable being naked, but this..."

She grabbed the little roll of fat around her belly and jiggled it.

I chuckled. "Trust me mom, if the photos come out the way I have in mind, nobody will look at your tummy, and besides, I have a few poses in mind that will mask it."

She looked at me sheepishly.

"Squat down in front of the terrace door, your back to the camera and hug your knees," I directed. Mom did so with a bit of a groan, feeling the exertion from the gym. It was a beautiful sight as it really emphasized her nice butt. It had taken on a slight excess of fat due to the drinking, but the training would take care of that and the squatting down stretched her skin, giving her tush the firm appearance it would regain when mom was done reversing the effects of her alcohol abuse.

I took a series of pictures and then had mom stand in front of the terrace door holding the curtains open with her back still to the camera. It was sunset and I was actually going for an early morning setting, but the lights were the same anyway.

"Ronny, what if someone sees me like that?"

"Mom, millions of people will see you like that," I said with a snicker. "And out here it would only be Mrs. Handerson. She's ninety-two. She can't see further than the tip of her nose on a good day. Now arch your back a little."

She did so, but I wasn't quite satisfied. I went to the fridge and grabbed a bottle of olive oil. Walking over to mom, I started rubbing some oil over her buttocks and her shoulder blades to create some reflections in the artificial lights positioned throughout the room.

The photo shoot went on, gearing more and more towards frontal shots. The oil helped accentuate her beutiful nipples and I made sure the poses looked natural with an arched back so mom's tummy wouldn't show. My absolute favourite was the sofa-shot. Mom was lying on the couch, one leg over the backrest, the other hanging down with her foot on the floor, giving a nice clean view at her shaven pussy, her arched back masking the little pouch. It was a spectacularly gorgeous sight.


"I had actually quite a lot of fun," mom admitted when we were done after nearly two hours. "I don't think I've ever been the center of attention like that."

"Ask me," I said, pointing at a very obvious manifestation of my arousal. "Mom, how could you ever say you're not attractive. Without having seen them on the big screen I can guarantee you here and now. That series blows the doors off the one I did with the girls in Hannover, and I got an A+ for that."

"You up for a little challenge?" Mom asked with a giggle. Not knowing what she had in mind, I nodded.

"Transfer the pictures to the computer but don't open them yet. I want us to look at them together. Oh, and you might wanna get rid of your clothes, darling."

With that she disappeared upstairs and I did what I was told, ending up sitting in front of mom's computer, stark naked with a raging hard-on.

It took mom about fifteen minutes to come back and she walked somewhat funny. My eyes got wide when she opened a tub of Vaseline and started to jack my cock with her coated hand.

"You wanted mommy's ass, you'll get it," she cooed. "Would you mind pulling the plug out of me?"

I chuckled nervously when I saw she had pushed a butt-plug into her rear end. Mom groaned in pain as I gently pulled the device out of her well-lubed opening and it was gaping open slightly. She didn't lose much time, impaling herself on my erection as she sat down in my lap at a speed that was best described as glacial. I reached around, fondling her pussy with one hand and a boob with the other as mom groaned and wheezed in her struggle to bury more and more of my meat in her tight rectum. Finally she'd managed the feat and my six inch something were buried inside her bowels, her butt resting on my thighs. Now that was a way to have a girl sit in your lap.

"God, I feel so full," mom enthused. "I knew it would feel good."

"That's because I'm not exactly Long Dong Silver," I quipped.

"Darling, you'll grow for another three or four years. Have you any idea how big you're gonna be?" mom groaned. "I get wet just thinking about it."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.