True Life Conquests
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2016 by hiddenrainbow

True Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This series is a retelling of various sexual exploits I have had through my life. I have done my absolute best to record things faithfully, and base the dialogue on what I remember of the people involved (unless I have an email, a letter, video or whatever that records what they actually said). I have changed the names to protect myself, and also left out some details that might allow someone to figure out who people are otherwise.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

This is probably the second-last chapter about my high school days. Moving on soon!

Over the next few months life moved along quickly. I got a job working in the bar at a local hotel to save some money before I started university. The millennium new year came and went (I did go to a party, but it was awful so don’t ask). In about April, a group of us decided to go to Southern Europe for a week on holiday. The group included Lily, Robin, Freya, Charlotte and a few other people I wasn’t particularly friends with. I think there were 9 or 10 of us altogether.

I didn’t really have enough money for the trip, and once I’d paid for the flights I had basically nothing left. So I bought a big watermelon which lasted me the whole week, and instead of going out drinking every night I just wandered around the town observing people. It was a strange week. There are few things more surreal than being the only sober person in a huge crowd of drunk people, especially as a teenager.

Every morning I went for a run around 6am, then went straight to the beach before it got too hot and full of people. In fact, there was usually nobody at all about. I told Lily about this, and on the second day she met me there to enjoy the empty beach. Lily and I had always had a rapport, she was probably the smartest girl I knew and had a wonderful acerbic wit that always made me smile. I had developed a bit of a crush on her over the year or two that I had been around my group of friends, but for most of the time she had been dating Sol or Chris, one of my other friends. Chris was now off in Asia, and Sol was dating Freya (he hadn’t come along with us either). So for most of the week we just sat on the beach and talked in the early morning, making fun of the drunken guys and girls slugging their way home early in the morning on the other side of the beach, still wearing their club outfits from the night before.

By about the fifth day, Lily and I were getting along great, and I was actually enjoying my vacation and not looking forward to going back home or back to work. We had both got into the habit of calling each other darling all the time, and calling ourselves George and Georgina. We would also make jokes about what our lives would be like when we were married (although we’d never had any physical contact at all). That day, Lily was at the beach in dark sunglasses and a thin robe-type garment when I arrived.

‘You look like Marilyn Monroe, ‘ I said to her. ‘Except without the boobs.’ Lily was quite skinny, and although she had noticeable breasts, they certainly were not anything large.

‘Well thank you for noticing my absence of boobs daaarling, ‘ she replied in her best film star voice. ‘I shall have to purchase some new ones immediately. Now if you’d like to shut up, I have a book to read.’ Lily took out the book she was reading, ‘Against the Grain’ by Huysmans. She lay on her front facing the ocean and began to read.

I lay on my back, relaxing and looking at the sky. After a few minutes, Lily wriggled out of her robe. She was wearing a greenish blue one-piece swimsuit underneath. Lily didn’t really wear bikinis, although I had seen her in one once before. She had a tight, incredibly slim body that looked good in one, but perhaps she was self-conscious about her breasts so she wore one-pieces. I started to feel a little guilty if I had contributed to this. She absent-mindedly pulled the hem of her swimsuit down over her bottom a little more. For some reason I find this gesture incredibly sexy.

‘Darling?’ I said, rolling onto my side and looking over at her.

‘Yes dear?’

‘I’m sorry that I said you didn’t have boobs.’

‘Oh?’

‘I think you’re very attractive.’

‘My boobs are eternally grateful that you like them, ‘ she replied. ‘My soul is eased. Now ... book?’ she pointed back at the book and looked away.

‘I don’t have a book.’

‘That’s not my fault is it, you should have asked me to bring one for you.’ Lily rolled onto her side facing me and continued to read. The swimsuit, even dry, clung to her body, and I started feeling myself getting hard. I rolled onto my front.

‘Going somewhere?’ she said.

‘What? Not particularly.’

‘I suppose I can read and talk to you at the same time, ‘ Lily said, not looking up from her book.

‘Ok fine, ‘ I said, and rolled back onto my side facing her. I still had a semi-hard dick, but I felt reasonably confident that she wouldn’t notice since she was already reading.

‘So what’s the book about?’ I asked.

‘Well, it’s sort of about ... the struggle I suppose. Against society. Decadence. And maybe gay love.’

‘Really, with men or women?’

‘Men darling. It’s French.’

‘Oh. Is it a sexy book?’

‘No it is not a “sexy book”. Is that all you can think about?’

‘I am a teenage boy you know, ‘ I retorted. ‘And you’re a teenage girl by the way, I’m sure even you must think about sex sometimes.’

‘Hardly ever, I can assure you, ‘ Lily said, looking over the top of her sunglasses.

‘Oh shut up. I happen to know for a fact that you love giving blowjobs.’

‘Oh really? And how did you come by this information?’ Suddenly I felt like I’d put my foot in it.

‘Chris told me?’ I said hesitantly.

‘Oh. Well he’s right. Not to be pedantic though, you don’t know it for a fact. You just heard it from him.’

‘Well I do know it for a fact now, because you just said he was right.’

‘Touche. Anyway, since Chris and I broke up I haven’t had a chance to practice. I may have lost my touch.’

‘Your ... mouth touch?’

‘Exactly. And I haven’t had sex in three months, can you believe?’

‘I think it might be more like eight for me!’

‘Yikes. I think I might re-virginalize if I went that long.’

‘Well, I’m happy to help you out if you need some stretching. Oh. Actually, that came out a bit wrong.’

‘It’s a romantic offer, but I think I’d probably end up with sand in my bum crack.’

‘Jesus, I didn’t mean right now.’

‘Why not, there’s nobody around. It’s a beach on a deserted island. What better setting could you have?’

‘It is not a deserted island, everyone’s just in bed hung over.’

‘Don’t be pedantic.’

Lily wriggled towards me. ‘And I wasn’t joking. Well, possibly semi-joking. And talking of semis... ‘ She looked down towards my crotch. Our conversation had got my dick started again, and her attention was now making it grow even more.

‘I’m not getting naked here on the beach, ‘ I said.

‘Suit yourself, but it looks like you’re interested in the idea.’ Lily removed her sunglasses, and wriggled right up next to me. ‘And I’m sure it’s been a long, hard few months for you without any girl’s pussy wrapped around your cock.’ She emphasised the ‘k’ sounds in the last word, which almost made me shiver. ‘See, you’re gagging for it, ‘ she said happily.

‘Am not. You just have a filthy mouth and I’m reacting naturally’

‘Oh please, you’re practically exploding in your shorts.’ Lily reached down playfully, then her eyes widened. She made a strange high-pitched noise.

‘What?!’ I said, panicking. ‘Is something wrong?’

‘No! Oh. Er, no. Just surprised. I was not expecting it to be this big. Well well.’

‘Now who’s reacting?’

‘That is crazy. I can’t believe Hanna didn’t tell me about this.’

‘Really? Is dick all you can think about?’ I said sarcastically.

‘Right now it is. Is it rude to tell you I want to see it?’

‘I don’t think so. But I already told you, I’m not getting naked on the beach.’

‘Fine, just pull it out and keep your shirt on. Nobody’s around.’ I hesitated, then pulled my shorts away from my cock and down enough for it to spring out like a jack in the box. Lily moved her body away slightly to get a better look. She was silent.

‘Well?’ I said.

‘That is a huge dick, ‘ she said, as if checking off an item on a grocery list. Milk, check. Eggs, check. Huge dick, check. Without asking, she reached her hand out and touched me. Her hands were soft and warm, and my cock started to get even harder. ‘It’s definitely big. I can’t even believe Hanna got that thing in her pussy.’

‘And ass, ‘ I said before I could stop myself.

‘Wow!’ Lily’s eyes widened again. ‘Good for her ... Or maybe bad for her now that I think about it. Still, impressive.’ Lily had not taken her hand off my cock, and it was now as hard as it had ever been. A little pre-cum was gently flowing out. Without looking like she was even paying attention, Lily rubbed it around the head of my cock, and slowly down the underside from the very tip to the curve of my balls. She continued to do this absent-mindedly for a minute, while I was half-focused on looking around to see if anyone could see us. We weren’t in the most comfortable position, both still on our sides facing each other, and I was twisting my neck trying to see around the beach.

‘I think I have to suck it, ‘ Lily said. ‘Otherwise the me from the future might slap me in the face’. It was absolutely typical of her to say something like that rather than asking my permission. She didn’t really wait for me to respond, but looked around the beach to ensure we were still alone, then wriggled down my body, still on her side. While she did this, she took my beach shorts down with her until they were around my thighs, then dove her head down onto my cock as far down as she could.

I’d had quite a few blowjobs since Beth gave me my very first one a few years before, but I realised quickly that I’d never had one from an expert. Lily was definitely an expert. She didn’t rush into anything, and her every movement was perfectly practiced (I assumed she had had lots of practice even then). She moved up and down slowly, her tongue just grazing the underside of my cock but never losing contact. Her hand stayed wrapped around me, her free hand scratching lightly at my stomach as if she was desperate for me not to move away. It seemed like her whole body was moving in sync, her hands and mouth and tongue all acting as one.

Lily pulled my cock out of her mouth very slowly, which seemed to take forever, until it was pressed against her lips. She looked up at me again, her eyes large. ‘Do you think I should swallow, or is it more fun to leave some cum on the sand for someone to wonder about?’ she said, her lips still against my cock.

I could barely respond, but I looked down at her and managed ‘lady’s choice?’. Lily shrugged, and sank down on my cock again, her tongue sliding along my shaft. I glanced around again to make sure there was nobody else on the beach, but I was spending less and less time doing that, and more and more time sinking into the amazing sensations Lily was creating. Her free hand trailed down my stomach and started to lightly stroke my balls. I couldn’t remember any girl doing this before, or at least not so I enjoyed it, but as turned on as I was it felt incredible. She looked up at me, slowly slid almost all the way off my cock again and gazed up at me with her mouth open and the very tip of my cock head still inside, her head resting on her beach towel. That was too much for me to handle, and I erupted into her mouth. Lily bravely kept her head still and her mouth open, although after a moment my cum started to run out of her mouth and down her cheek onto the towel. It felt like I kept cumming for ages despite the odd position, but eventually I stopped and my head dropped down onto the sand. I felt as if my body had been uncomfortably tense for the last minute or two, and it was now perfectly relaxed and loose. I was enveloped in that warm post-orgasmic bath feeling, and I didn’t want to get out. Lily looked up for a moment, as if savouring the taste in her mouth, then closed her mouth and swallowed quickly.

‘Well, ‘ she said. ‘That was a pleasant way to start the day.’

I was still recovering, but after a few seconds I managed ‘Aren’t you going to make some comment about an egg white omelette or a protein shake?’

‘Don’t be stupid. The average ejaculation has less than a gram of protein. Although yours was probably above average, I will still need to have breakfast. Plus I prefer cereal in general.’ Lily gently pulled my shorts back up, I helped her by muzzily wriggling to get myself off the sand. Most of me had been lying off the towel, so there was sweaty sand all over my side, and some in my shorts too.

‘I think I need a bath. Or a shower at least, ‘ I said. Lily wordlessly pointed to the ocean a few metres away. I grinned and walked towards the water. When I turned around, Lily was already walking away, her little bottom wriggling slightly in her swimsuit like two grapefruits in a canvas shopping bag. As I waded into the ocean, then jumped in, it struck me that I hadn’t said thank you, and that we hadn’t even kissed. Was that normal?

The rest of the holiday passed for Lily and I as though the spectacular blowjob had never happened. I continued to survive on my watermelon and not get drunk, while Robin and the others did ouzo shots and desperately tried to get other drunken holidaymakers to sleep with them. It was sort of funny really.

After we got back, I continued working and trying to save money, which meant I was seeing my friends less and less. It seemed like it had been forever since I’d actually had sex, most of my activity since Hanna and I had finally broken up being teasing at the athletics club, with the exception of the one blowjob I’d got from Lily. I started to wonder if my relationship with Hanna had been some sort of aberration, and actually I’d never get to have sex again. So when my friend Charlotte asked me to take her for a drive a few weeks after we got back, I only had one thing on my mind.

Charlotte wasn’t the most attractive of my female friends, but she was very sweet and shy, and so my interest in her was probably greater than the others. If I’d dated Lily, we probably would have had lots of sex and then murdered each other. Freya I couldn’t see myself ever dating, she was just too ... normal. Louisa I always thought was out of my league completely, although she was incredibly pretty. But Charlotte I actually wanted to date. One year I even sent her an anonymous valentine’s card, which I drove into the town to post so that she wouldn’t be able to tell who it was from (amazingly, this failed to make her want to date me). Charlotte had light brown hair, which for some reason usually gets called ‘mousy blonde’. She had a lovely smile and beautiful smooth-looking skin. We’d known each other a while, and it was unusual for her to ask me to take her anywhere.

When I picked Charlotte up that evening, I asked her if she needed to go somewhere (Charlotte didn’t drive, and her older sister rarely drove her anywhere).

‘Not really. Emma’s being a pain in the ass and my parents are annoying me, so I thought I’d get out for a bit.’

‘Ok no problem. Let’s go!’ I said. Charlotte was wearing blue jeans and a pale grey t-shirt, with a cardigan over the top.

As we drove, we talked about all kinds of things. Charlotte complained about her sister, who was back from university and annoying her intensely. Her parents had a small house, so it must have been difficult having an extra person around. Charlotte was also studying for her final exams, which she was stressed about. ‘I just need to blow off some steam’, she said. ‘It’s too bad you don’t have anything to drink!’

‘I don’t think you’re allowed to drink in a car anyway, ‘ I said. It was already dark, and we’d driven across the town and back again. ‘Should I take you home?’

‘I’m not ready to go home yet. Let’s just stop somewhere for a bit, ‘ Charlotte said. I pulled into a little parking area next to a small field. Nobody was around, and it was a cool clear night. Charlotte got out of the car and lit a cigarette.

‘It’s relaxing, being able to look at the stars, isn’t it?’ I said. Charlotte nodded. She seemed very focused on her cigarette.

‘I haven’t seen you smoking in a while. You should stop.’

‘Maybe after my exams I will. Lily is a bad influence on me. She always makes me smoke when we’re drinking.’ Finally Charlotte finished her cigarette. We both leaned against my car together quietly for a minute or two. I looked at her, and she locked eyes with me. Her eyes looked pretty in the half-light, and I leaned towards her and kissed her. I was sort of expecting her to stop things there or to back away, instead she put her arms around me and continued the kiss. I put my hands on her lower back, and she sighed softly. She turned towards me and put her legs either side of mine, pushing me against the car. I was very surprised that this was moving so quickly, but I was definitely enjoying it.

Charlotte was grinding her hips against me within a few seconds, and I put my hands under her cardigan and moved over her t-shirt up her back. She shivered. ‘Are you cold?’ I asked. When I thought about it later, I realized she was probably just turned on, and I felt a bit stupid for not knowing.

She paused for a couple of seconds. ‘Actually I am a bit, can we get back in the car?’ she replied. I nodded. Charlotte opened the door and got into the back seat. I was a bit surprised, but I got in after her and closed the door behind me. Charlotte lay back, and I climbed on top of her and continued to kiss her. I leaned back a little, then leaned in and kissed her neck up to her ear. She moaned. ‘Take my top off’ she said quietly. I didn’t hesitate, but helped her out of her cardigan and pulled her shirt up, revealing her smooth, pale stomach. Charlotte sat up a little to pull the shirt over her head, leaving her in a navy blue bra. I couldn’t tell if it was a pushup bra or if her breasts were just larger than I’d thought they would be. She pulled my hands towards her, which left my whole weight pushed down onto her. She ground herself against my cock again hard as I stroked from her neck down to the uncovered tops of her breasts. I bent down and kissed over her breasts, which prompted her to grind against me even harder.

‘I’m really wet, ‘ she said. ‘Feel.’ She again pulled my hand, this time placing it over her pussy. Through her jeans I couldn’t feel anything, although she pushed her hips up hard and rubbed against me like a cat. ‘Touch me, ‘ she said. She was bucking against my hand so much that I wondered if she’d cum as soon as I touched her. I pushed her hips down onto the car seat and unsnapped her jeans. As soon as I started to unzip them Charlotte started to wriggle, to indicate that I should pull them off. I started to do so, thankfully she wasn’t one of those girls who wore insanely tight jeans so it wasn’t too difficult. She was wearing peach coloured panties under them. I had got the jeans most of the way down her legs before she grabbed my arms and pulled me back up her body. I continued to kiss her while I moved one hand over her panties. As soon as I slid it down I realized she wasn’t kidding. The panties were very damp. Charlotte continued to moan and grind against me as I slid my hand into her panties. She had a bit of hair, how much I couldn’t really tell, but as as soon as I touched her clit she thrust her hips up towards my hand.

‘Touch me, ‘ she said again. I rubbed her clit gently for a while, then moved down and slid a finger inside her. She was tight even around my finger, but it was effortless because she was so wet. I brought my finger back up and used the wetness to rub around her clit. Without much warning, Charlotte grabbed me around the neck with her arms and groaned louder. Her hips bucked faster as she came, her whole body tensing up and staying silently rigid, as if she’d been paused. It didn’t last all that long, but when she was done she relaxed back against the car seat. She stroked my back as we lay together, but after a little while she started to gently move her hips against me again. ‘I want to suck you, ‘ she said. I realized that Charlotte was a virgin. The way that she had looked away from me slightly when she said that made me absolutely sure that she’d never been fucked before. Perhaps she’d never even given a blowjob. And I was not completely sure, even as turned on as I was, that I wanted to take my friend’s virginity.

Charlotte however, didn’t give me much time to think. She reached down and unbuttoned my jeans. I rolled onto my side, supported by the seat, then wriggled into a lying position as we switched places. My car wasn’t particularly big, so this was quite difficult. My jeans were around my ankles, giving her access to by cock. ‘Can I touch it?’ she asked shyly. She was sitting between my legs. I looked up at her and smiled, nodding at her. She put both hands on my cock, which was mostly hard and uncomfortably trapped in my underwear.

‘Have you ever touched one before?’ I asked. Charlotte said nothing, then eventually shook her head slowly. ‘Just stroke it slowly.’ Charlotte moved her hands up and down gently. She wasn’t doing it quite right, but it still felt good. She pulled down my underwear and my cock finally sprang free. Charlotte traced her fingers along it, slowly exploring. Although she still didn’t have much idea what she was doing, it actually felt really good. My cock was now fully hard.

‘It’s beautiful, ‘ she said. Charlotte bent down and licked it from the base all the way to the tip. I don’t think anyone had ever done this to me before but it felt surprisingly good. I was starting to come around to the idea of having sex with her (yeah it’s not that difficult to convince a teenage boy to have sex). She slid the head of my cock into her mouth. Charlotte had a small mouth and it was well filled by my head. She licked around and gently sucked on me. Again it didn’t really seem like she had any idea what to do. I was a bit surprised, firstly because every other girl I’d had a blowjob from had obviously done it before, and secondly because I had assumed that girls talked to each other about how to do this stuff. I wondered if I should tell her to talk to Lily for some tips. Charlotte wriggled against my leg again, now that my jeans weren’t in the way I could directly feel how wet she was.

‘Do you have anything ... you know ... a condom?’ she asked, almost in a whisper. I didn’t have one, but I don’t think I said anything. I was confused. If we did have sex, what would happen next? I wanted to ask, but I wasn’t sure that was allowed. We’d gone too far for me to ask that. She was assuming something, but I had no idea what. Would she be my girlfriend? Would we never speak to each other again? Everything suddenly seemed to be getting so complicated.

That was when I was saved from a decision. A car swept into the parking lot, and its headlights sliced mercilessly through the shadows in the car. Charlotte gasped, and immediately started pulling her clothes back on, making herself as small as possible. I shifted to the other side of the car and pulled my jeans back up. The moment had gone, and I had been spared having to deal with it.

I wasn’t sure how I felt about the whole Charlotte thing, but she never asked me to take her out again, and our interactions went right back to being just friends. My theory was that she had decided to sleep with me that night, but then changed her mind. We never talked about it, and I forget who actually ended up taking her virginity-I don’t think it was anyone I knew well. Now she’s married to some short fat guy, and I’m pretty sure she has a kid as well. C’est la vie.

A couple of months after my close call with Charlotte, she had an end of school party at her house. All of the girls were graduating from high school, they had their own school ball thing to go to, but since only a couple of the girls actually had boyfriends Charlotte decided to have a house party. We were also celebrating some of the guys getting back from their trek around Asia. Sol had been on the trip, but it seemed like he and Freya were broken up again, so in fact it ended up as a party full of single people.

I was a little bit late for the party - not because I was trying to be, but because my stupid car wouldn’t start when I left my house. As I walked up the path to Charlotte’s front door, I was met by Freya and Lily, both holding drinks.

‘You’re here!’ said Lily and Freya. Both of them looked a bit drunk already. ‘Now the party can finally begin, ‘ added Lily. She was wearing an extremely tight blue dress, which looked like it was stretched over her body like a canvas. I was slightly annoyed it was dark outside, I wanted a better view.

‘What do you mean?’ I said suspiciously.

‘Nothing at all. Come and sit down, ‘ Lily gestured to the step outside Charlotte’s door. I sat down, Lily squashed up next to me. Freya stayed standing. She was wearing a fairly short leather skirt and black tights, black boots, and a dark red top that left a bit of her stomach exposed. She stood with her feet planted apart as if the drink was extremely heavy. I was pretty much level with her navel, and I tried to avoid staring.

‘Have I missed anything exciting so far?’ I said. Lily said nothing.

‘Lily has a secret to tell you, ‘ Freya blurted out. I got the feeling they had planned this, but Freya had been supposed to wait until later in the evening.

‘Oh really?’ I said. I wasn’t sure where this was going, but I felt slightly cornered. I hadn’t even said hello to Charlotte yet, or even entered the house, and already things were getting weird.

‘Thank you Frey. I do indeed. Indeed, ‘ Lily turned towards me and squinted at me out of one eye. ‘Minty has a secret to tell you too, ‘ she said accusingly, as if she was about to get in trouble and wanted to take Freya down with her. Minty was one of Freya’s many nicknames. I don’t think I’d ever known someone have so many. Frey Frey was her most popular nickname, but around the time when we finished high school everyone started calling her Frey’s Peppermint Cream (there’s a chocolate bar called a Fry’s Peppermint Cream), then lots of names related to that like Peppy or Minty. Lily liked calling her Minty because it seemed like the sort of name a posh schoolgirl should have, even if it was derived from a chocolate bar.

‘Maybe I do, ‘ Freya said coyly. She changed stance and stood staring at me, propping up her drinking arm with her other arm. ‘You go first Lils.’

‘Ugh fine, ‘ said Lily, rolling her eyes at Freya. ‘She looked seriously at me and made a pursed lips face, which I think was largely a result of too much peach schnapps. ‘I have a rather serious crush on you, ‘ she said solemnly. ‘Or rather, I used to.’

I think I frowned a little at this. ‘You used to?’ I replied. ‘So ... why are you telling me? And why don’t you any more?’

Lily leaned back against the front door. ‘So many questions, ‘ she said. ‘So many questions, so little time.’ Lily often talked like this, and it happened even more dramatically when she had been drinking.

I rolled my eyes at her. ‘Actually, it’s really only two questions. Is that more than you can cope with?’

‘You know, it may be. For now. I shall answer them later. Must dash.’ With that, she stood up and pulled Freya into the house, both of them swaying slightly. It wasn’t until after they had gone that I realized Freya had got away without telling me her secret. I stayed sitting down for a few minutes, slightly bewildered. Eventually Simon arrived, and we stayed outside chatting for a while. I didn’t actually make it into Charlotte’s house until I’d been at the party about half an hour.

Charlotte was happy to see me, and gave me a big hug, then offered to make me a drink. She was dressed pretty conservatively compared to Lily and Freya in corduroy pants and a blue spaghetti strap top. Almost all of my friends were there, and it was strange to think that this would quite probably be one of the last parties we all had together. Robin and Chris, Sol and my friend Martin had all been in Asia, so I hadn’t seen any of them in months. Louisa was there too, looking typically stunning even though she too was dressed pretty casually in blue jeans and a black sleeveless top.

At one point, I sat in Charlotte’s living room, staring at Louisa’s tiny little ass in her jeans for about ten minutes. I started wondering what panties she was wearing underneath her jeans, if any. There didn’t look to be much room for them. This wasn’t something I’d ever done before (although Martin had claimed he could tell what colour panties a girl was wearing through her clothes). I thought back to Liv’s baby blue panties that I’d seen at the end of the previous year, and immediately started to get hard. I looked around in panic for something to hide my growing erection, and found a cushion, which I slowly moved onto my lap and then rested my drink on. I was pretty sure nobody had noticed.

Louisa was talking to Sol over the other side of the living room, but other than those two, I was now the only one in the room. It was pretty dark in there, so most people were either cooling down outside or chatting in the kitchen. By the sounds of it, some people were upstairs listening to the Romeo & Juliet soundtrack on continuous repeat. I looked out of the window to see what people were doing outside. Another of the girls was being chased around the garden by someone, I couldn’t see who. Both of them appeared to be holding cans of beer, which they were probably losing all over Charlotte’s lawn. I wondered if her dad would be upset about beer on his grass. Maybe it was good for plants.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.