Home Studies - Cover

Home Studies

Copyright© 2015 by DarkMatter

Day 20: Monday

BDSM Sex Story: Day 20: Monday - This is a tale about a brother, John (17), and his petite stepsister Anna (16). Together they explore the world of BDSM.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Torture   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

Sooooo ... it’s a Monday again. That means school and all that. It means that we can only play in the afternoon. But it also provides an opportunity.

When we convene in Anna’s room, I do something that I haven’t done in a while: I blindfold my sister with one of her scarfs. She looks at me questioningly (at least as long as she can), but does not protest. Once her eyesight is gone, I have her lie down on her back on the floor.

Then I quietly leave the room, pad down the stairs, carefully open the front door, put a finger on my lips in a ‘stay silent’ gesture, and wave Kristen inside.

Yup, Kristen is here again. Only this time, I invited her, and Anna does not know it!

So we silently tiptoe upstairs where Anna is getting slightly nervous because nothing is happening. But that’s about to change! I kneel down at her head and grab each of her nipples with one hand, squeezing hard and pulling her tiny breast-cones upward. To Kristen I nod towards four large white candles that are standing on the desk. I had lit them earlier, and large pools of wax have collected on top of each of them. I nod at the candles again, then at Anna. The busty latin girl proves that she has brains as well as boobs as she comprehends immediately what I have in mind. An evil grin spreads across her face. Without hesitation, she grabs two of the large candles and pours the entire lake of wax from the candles onto Anna’s flat belly.

At first, my sister’s reaction is as expected: a strained grunt as the pain hits her, her body going rigid for a moment. But then she suddenly realises that I still have both of my hands on her body, pulling her nipples. So who poured the wax?! As that realisation hits her, she goes completely still, a panicked look on her face. There must be a stranger here! Someone seeing her like this, naked, aroused, and in pain!

After a couple of seconds I release her from her shock. “That’s great, Kristen, now use the other ones.”

And just like that, my sister relaxes again, her face smoothing out, her body releasing the tension. She does not even twitch when Kristen dumps the other two candles onto her, this time onto both of her thighs. With the surprise spent, I pull off the blindfold.

Now that the pre-melted reservoir of wax is spent, Kristen awkwardly takes all four candles into her two hands and tilts them over Anna’s body, streaming hot wax all over her. I quickly let go of her nipples, or my hands might just acquire a layout of wax as well. Instead, I stand back and watch one beautiful girl torture another beautiful girl. Kristen clearly knows what Anna likes, because she is on her knees next to my sister, so that she can hold the candles very close to her body.

The skinny blonde obviously enjoys the hot treat. Suddenly, she gets a coy look on her face. Looking her directly into the eye, she addresses Kristen: “Hey, why don’t you kneel over my head? I could lick you while you work?”

Both Kristen and I must look very surprised, because she shyly adds that she “wants to try out new things.” Well, who could argue with that? The busty torturess sure can’t, which is why she is slowly positioning herself on top of the offered mouth, then lowers herself even further down. This of course also lowers the candles even more, which now make very hot wax flow freely over the last remaining uncovered areas of Anna’s body. But this apparently does not deter her in any way, judging by the look of first surprise and then bliss that spreads over Kristen.

But the pleasure coming from below is dangerously affecting Kristen’s concentration, as evidenced by the precariously wobbling candles. Before she starts a fire I take them from here and put them away. The top half of Anna’s body is pretty much covered anyway.

This leaves Kristen free to enjoy my sister’s ministrations. And she does, for a while. Then she tentatively leans forward to put her own lips on the blond girl’s sex. But Anna is not to be deterred, so Kristen is mostly too distracted to be very effective. That’s when I step in and gently move her back up and out of the way. While Anna continues to eat her friend out, I deftly plunge into my sister’s slick cunt.

I’m not sure about the order, but we all come at least once at one point or other. After depositing my load into Anna’s snatch, I move out of the fray. Only to see Kristen move a little lower to suck my cum out of my sister! And then she turn’s around to share it with her. It’s like a porno in here! Not that I’m complaining...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.