Home Studies - Cover

Home Studies

Copyright© 2015 by DarkMatter

Day 19: Sunday

BDSM Sex Story: Day 19: Sunday - This is a tale about a brother, John (17), and his petite stepsister Anna (16). Together they explore the world of BDSM.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Torture   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

It’s a beautiful day, warm and sunny, so we decide (actually I decide and Anna grumblingly agrees) that we should spend it outside. When I mention that I’m planning some kinky stuff under the open sky, my sister suddenly becomes much more appreciative of the weather. So we grab our bikes and ride out into the woods. There are no roads where we are going, but some paths are navigable by bike. Even though we are riding in the shade, after about an hour we’ve both worked up quite a sweat. Since we want privacy for what I have in mind, we leave our bikes at the path and venture into the trees. There are no large predators around here (ourselves excluded), so we are not worried. When we’ve hiked for 30 or 40 minutes we finally happen upon a clearing that suits our purposes. It has a decent size, it is overgrown with grass, and the sun is flooding almost the entire space.

The first thing we both do when we arrive is to strip. Actually, that’s not true, first we both drink some water from my backpack. But once we are re-hydrated, we divest ourselves of our clothing. At my command, Anna is standing, legs spread, hands behind her head, smack in the middle of the clearing. I rummage a little in my pack, and finally come up with a tube of toothpaste. Squeezing a generous helping onto my finger, I approach Anna slowly so that she can see what is happening. Equally slowly I reach down and smear the cool paste onto my sister’s clit and pussy lips.

The reaction is not immediate, but after a couple of minutes the minty freshness starts to burn Anna’s tender regions. She is squirming, and the level of perspiration - already high because of the heat and the exertion earlier - is rising even more.

“Well, you are sweating like a pig. I was gonna use clothes pins on your nips, but with that much sweat they’re not going to stay on. But you’re lucky - I brought an alternative!”

With that proclamation, I present the two alligator clamps that I brought. From her facial expression, I’m not sure if she considered herself as lucky as I did, but that’s beside the point. Speaking of point: her nipples are clearly in favour of the harsh clamps, as they form two sharp points. Soon, both points are flattened by the sharp teeth of the metal clamps. The cruel clamps have a strong spring, so this definitely gets her attention. But I’ve only just started. Next come two long rubber bands, each one tied to one of her big toes. At this point, Anna is merely looking curious, so she hasn’t figured out the next bit yet. But when I grab the band on her left toe and stretch it upwards, understanding dawns, accompanied by a widening of the eyes in what is at least apprehension, maybe even fear. Apparently, the alligator clamps are really painful.

But undeterred, I stretch the rubber further until it reaches the left clamp, and I secure it with a knot. When I have done the same with the other band, Anna is straining to stand still. But standing still is not what I have in mind for her! I want her to run!

When I tell her to run in circles around the clearing, she looks at me like I’ve lost my mind. I just cross my arms and look expectantly back at her. It takes her a few seconds to realise that I’m serious, and a few more to gather enough courage. But once she does, she takes off at a good clip. Not a sprint, but a comfortable jog. Well, maybe not exactly comfortable, with the clamps cruelly pulling her nipples with every step. But not exhausting.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.