Time Manipulation Mind Control - Cover

Time Manipulation Mind Control

Copyright© 2018 by mypenname3000

Chapter 17: Sex Slave’s Wild Passion

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 17: Sex Slave’s Wild Passion - Everything changes for Justin when time freezes! He gets the opportunity to get revenge on the sexy cheerleader!

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

Krystal Sampson

I placed my hand on the small of Paris’s back. She knelt in the middle of the gray van used by the NSA agents. They came to our high school to find the person affected by their Project KRONOS machine. That person was my brother, Justin.

And, maybe, myself.

We were the first to use the powers. We were the only ones who did it yesterday. We also were the only two on the same frequency. When one of us stopped time, the other one was also pulled into the frozen reality, too. Maybe is because we were siblings, or maybe we were both affected by the machine. Which meant we were both the point that spread gravitons, and our abilities, to other people.

People like Paris.

But those people could freeze Justin and me. They could even mind-control us, like the way we’d done to all the people at our high school. It was all so strange. I didn’t want to stop doing it, but it was causing problems to the fabric of space-time in our universe.

By mind-controlling people, we were really drawing personalities from other universes. Doing that was destroying the barriers between our universe and other ones, allowing realities to bleed together. It was how I met my evil twin today. She was also named Krystal, but she spelled her name with a C and not a K. Weird.

Outside the van, all the sex slaves were cheering Justin on, almost drowning out the chug of the van’s running engine. Ji-Yun, my girlfriend, was out there, too. I could hear her calling out a farewell to me.

“I’m ready, Master,” Paris said. She stared at him. The pervert had his hand over her right breast, squeezing her tit. Well, he did own her.

Plus, she did have cute, little titties. Just a little bigger than my own.

Sam, Justin’s girlfriend, knelt beside him, her hand on Paris’s shoulder. The nerdy girl was naked like the rest of us, her black hair gathered in a loose braid. Kneeling on the other side of Justin was his first sex slave, Aurora. The blonde cheerleader had her hand groping Paris’s other tit. She was as much a pervert as my brother.

As me!

I enjoyed being a pervert. I liked that I was now a bi pervert instead of just a lesbian pervert.

“Let’s do it,” I said, shivering.

“We’re ready,” said the final person in the van: Agent Miller. He was dressed in the suit, looking handsome and dangerous. He was the sort of man you’d imagined when thinking about a spy. He was going to guide us to the facility where Justin would shut down the machine and put an end to all this madness before more craziness—like the bizarre reality that my evil twin came from—spilled over into ours.

“STOP!” Paris shouted.

I shivered as that familiar feeling rippled over me.

The gravitons flowed out of Paris and ran across my skin in a blink of an eye. She encased me in her power, allowing me to move through the paused time she created. I trembled, listening to the sounds of the outside world vanish. All the girls that were surrounding us, all the cheering sex slaves that my brother owned went silent.

The only sounds I heard was the sound of the van’s engine running.

“Thank god that worked,” Justin said, glancing at the front. “You did good, Paris.”

We weren’t sure Paris could bring the van into our paused reality. If it didn’t work, we’d have to walk there. Or, I guess we could just have driven there. But it would take a couple hours, and who knew what would happen.

Now we had all the time in the world.

I grinned, hopped to my feet, and threw open the sliding side door of the boxy work van. I darted out of it, weaving through the cheering horde of girls. My brother shouted after me, but there was something I had to do. It didn’t matter how long it took now. We could spend a year fucking around in paused time before we went to the facility and turned off the machine. While everything was frozen, not a single second would past for anyone else.

I licked my lips, hungry to do this. It would be so naughty. Such a wicked thing to do. The moment I saw my evil twin, I just had to do this.

“What the hell are you doing, Krystal?” Justin shouted.

I threw a glance over my shoulder, spotting my brother charging naked after me. I was finding him really sexy now. My girlfriend, Ji-Yun, mind-controlled me into finding my brother sexy. He had a lean build that was surprisingly hot for such a nerd. His cock bounced hard before him. Aurora was right at his side, the cheerleader’s toned legs stretching before her while her round breasts heaved and bounced.

I just grinned and kept going.

I burst into the gymnasium. My bare feet slapped on the floor, the only sounds in the entire room. It was full of guys brainwashed into being Justin’s personal army. His three former bullies were leading the watch on the prisoners. The muscular Chris stood over my evil twin and the evil version of my girlfriend, Ji-Yun. They both came from that other reality, captured by my brother after he spent an hour futzing around over there.

Well, an hour trying not to get captured by a horde of crazy girls that wanted to drain all the lust out of his balls and turn him into some sort of quasi-eunuch wuss.

I stopped before Crystal, staring at her. We looked so much alike. The same petite build, both of us fourteen and just blossoming into womanhood. She had boyish hips and budding breasts, too. Her nipples were pink and soft. Her black hair wasn’t gathered in pigtails like mine but fell in a loose mass around her elfin face. My eyes swept down to the nearly identical, trimmed bush that adorned Crystal’s pussy, the dark patch contrasting with her pale skin.

Mouthwatering, I fell to my knees before her. I just had to feast on her. To devour her. I wanted nothing more than to lick and lap and enjoy all her yummy delights. I wanted to eat my own doppelganger’s pussy. It was the ultimate form of incest.

“This is why your ran, Krystal?” asked Justin as he came to a halt behind me. Aurora was next to him. In the back, Sam and Paris were stumbling up, both panting and clutching at their sides. “You want to eat out Crystal’s pussy?”

“Justin, this is our last chance to enjoy paused time. We are never going to get to do this again. So, yes, I’m going to eat out Crystal’s pussy. I’m going to enjoy it. We have all the time the world right now.”

“Your sister ... is ... in essence ... correct...” panted Sam as she arrived, her face flushed.

“See, even your girlfriend agrees with me, bro.” I grinned up at my brother. Then my head whipped around, and I nuzzled my face into my evil doppelganger’s bush.

Into her pussy.

She tasted just like me. That same fresh delight that I had enjoyed smeared on Ji-Yun’s lips a few times since yesterday. Or when sucking my fingers clean. I shuddered, rubbing my face into her silky bush, eating out my own pussy. My cunt clenched, almost like I was licking myself. This was so hot. This truly was the ultimate form of incest.

I wiggled my hips, my cunt growing hotter and hotter. Beads of my fresh juices ran down my thighs as my tongue fluttered through my evil doppelganger’s folds. This was the same delights that Ji-Yun, my brother, or my mother got to enjoy when they feasted on me. They licked these exact same labia. They flicked this same little clit. They felt these same ticklish pubic hairs.

My lust surged hot through me. I groaned as I thrust my tongue deep into her snatch, pumping in and out of her. It was so hot. This was incredible. I wiggled my hips more, my cunt itching to be filled. I could feel Justin watching me eat out this alternate version of myself.

His evil little sister.

I lifted my head and moaned, annoyed, “Why aren’t you fucking me, Justin? Don’t you see me wiggling my cute tush at you?” I threw a look over my shoulder at him, my evil twin’s juices coating my lips and chin. “Unless you don’t think I have a cute tush?”

Aurora giggled.

“Why wouldn’t Justin think you have a cute tush?” Sam asked, pushing up her glasses.

I rolled my eyes.

“Fuck yes, you have a cute tush,” Justin growled, his dick thrusting hard before him.

He fell to his knees and seized my hips. I groaned in delight as he thrust into me in a single plunge. My brother’s cock filled me as I turned back to my evil twin. I buried my face into Crystal’s snatch, licking up those familiar, fresh juices.

They poured into my mouth, my fingers gripping her hips as Justin slammed his cock into me over and over. My brother fucked me hard. His dick reamed into me, the silky friction sending waves of lust fluttering through me. Then his balls smacked into my bud, sending sparks of delight bursting through my cunt.

He grunted as he fucked me. His hand slid up my naked body to find my budding breasts. He cupped them, squeezed them. My snatch clenched around his dick as he pinched my hard nipples.

“That’s it,” I moaned into Crystal’s juicy snatch. “Fuck me, bro! Fuck me while I eat myself out!”

“Goddamn!” Justin grunted, his strokes growing harder. He pinched and twisted my nipples as he rammed that dick into my juicy depths. “Devour her, Krystal! Make her cum on your face. Love her! She needs to be loved!”

What weird words to say. But I didn’t care what they meant. I was burning with the rapture of my brother’s dick plunging again and again into my juicy snatch. Churning me up, spilling bliss through my body. My eyes fluttered as I enjoyed every hard stroke.

I gripped his dick tight in my cunny, increasing the silky friction burning in me. The pleasure swelled and swelled inside of me. I was going to cum feasting on my twin’s snatch. I found her clit, sucking on it.

When time unpaused, she would have an amazing orgasm. She would scream her pretty, little head off. It would be so amazing. My tongue swirled around her bud. I nibbled on it. I made sure she felt amazing.

And I was rewarded.

More more of her juices flooded out of her time-paused pussy. I didn’t know how these strange powers worked, I just loved them. I reveled in the pussy cream spilling over my chin and running down my neck.

“Fuck,” grunted Justin. “This is so hot to watch. It’s like you’re eating yourself! Like I have two sisters!”

“Yes, it is quite ... stimulating,” Sam moaned.

Aurora let out a purring, whimpering moan. “I so want to do naughty things, Master!”

Justin just pinched my nipples while he slammed his dick into me. His balls smacked my clit. I couldn’t take much more of this. I sucked so hard on my evil doppelganger’s clit. My nose pressed into her hot folds. I breathed in her fresh musk. I trembled, clutching at her, just moments from exploding.

Then a burst of her juices gushed out of her cunt. I gasped in delight. I made my evil twin cum.

My tongue fluttered up from her clit to the entrance of her tight hole. I buried deep into her and felt her cunt’s contractions. She was having an orgasm that she would experience in one brief moment when time resumed. A hot rush of rapture. My fingers moved from her hips. They slid around her to reach her clit. I found her bud, stimulated it.

I wanted to give her such a treat. Something to remember me by.

I frigged her bud hard. I massaged it as my orgasm erupted through me. Justin buried into me, my cunt writhing and spasming around his dick. Waves of ecstasy flooded through my body, reaching my mind.

Stars danced across my vision.

“Yes!” I howled into my evil twin’s pussy.

“Goddamn, I love it when your pussy cums on my dick,” Justin moaned. He pumped his dick hard and fast into me, sending more waves of bliss flooding through me.

I kept my evil doppelganger cumming for as long as I could. My own orgasm spilled from one to the another. Climax after climax shuddered through me as Justin fucked me with his thick dick. His balls thwacked over and over against my clit. Sparks exploded through me.

“Krystal!” my brother gasped. He buried into me, his dick reaching to the very depths of my fertile pussy. Then his hot seed spurted into me.

“Yes, cum in me, Justin!” I howled, my head snapping up from my time-paused doppelganger’s snatch. I kept flicking her clit as my orgasm drove me to such height of rapture.

My convulsing pussy milked my brother’s balls of all their jizz. I wrung out every incestuous drop into my depths. I shuddered, welcoming this flood into me. I was so glad I’d been mind-controlled by Ji-Yun into loving this.

“Krystal!” he grunted, pinching my nipples one last time. “Damn, that was good.”

“Yeah,” I panted, my fingers falling away from Crystal’s bud. She would be beset with such pleasure when time resumed.

“We should do something about her,” Justin said as he ripped his cock out of me.

“Um, what?” I blinked, his jizz running out of me.


Justin Sampson

My dick, coated in my little sister’s pussy cream, still thrust hard before me as I contemplated the naked Crystal. The petite girl was standing there frozen. Krystal’s feasting had pushed Crystal’s legs farther apart. The paused girl’s pussy lips were still spread open from Krystal’s lapping tongue. The two looked so much alike.

There was so much pain in Crystal.

It led her to create that nightmarish world.

“You think my powers will work on her, Sam?” I asked.

“Probably,” Sam said. “Why?”

“It’s just ... If our realities stop colliding, she’s going to be stranded here. We should move her back to her reality just in case. And if so ... Maybe we can make it better.”

Sam smiled at me, such an unusual thing to see on the serious girl. I liked it.

I took a step towards Crystal and nuzzled into her ear. I cupped my hands, not wanting the guys standing around me to hear these commands. I thought about them for a moment. Then I whispered, “You don’t have to want to have sex with guys, but you don’t hate them. You don’t want to punish boys because of what your asshole father did to you. Punish only him. With whatever your powers are, you can make something better for your world. Something that won’t cause girls to suffer what you did.

“You need to forgive your brother and your mother. They were just scared of your father. Fear makes people weak. When you don’t have any power, you just want to survive. You make excuses not to do the right thing. It destroys your soul, surviving. So do that and work with all those boys. Build something together with them and make your world amazing.”

“Well, Justin,” Krystal asked when I pulled back. “what did you tell her?”

“Just something she needed to hear,” I said. Then I hefted the frozen girl, grunting as I threw her petite body over my shoulder. “Someone, grab evil Ji-Yun.”

“I got her, Master,” Aurora said. “Paris, get her feet.”

“Gotcha,” Paris said.

Would Paris go back to being a rich, stuck-up bitch once I turned off the machine? Would Aurora stop being my cheerleader-slave? Would Krystal return to being gay? What about her girlfriend, Ji-Yun? Would she still be into girls? Or would she hate the fact that she spent the day licking Krystal’s pussy?

Well, it didn’t matter. We’d just have to face those consequences once the machine was turned off. My sister and I had a lot of fun the last day, but we couldn’t let our enjoyment cause more harm to the world. I let go of my dreams of making it to my paradise. Maybe Crystal could do it to her own world. Things felt ... different over there. Whatever happened to her wasn’t the same thing happening to me.

With infinite universes, things were bound to function differently in other ones.

I carried her out of the gym and down my high school’s hallways. I reached the stairs that led up to the second floor. I climbed them, wondering what I would find at the barrier. Would it even be there when time was paused? Could we even cross it? What if time still passed in her reality?

I didn’t know, but we were about to find out.

I gained the top of the stairs, Aurora and Paris grunting behind me as they carried the petite Ji-Yun between them. A group of my cops stood at the breach, weapons aimed into the other universe. There were some girls from the other reality that were peeking around the corner. I spotted Aurora, her green eyes wide in shock.

“Oh, wow, there’s evil me,” Aurora said as we approached the rift.

It seemed like time was paused for all universes. Damn, this was a lot of power. No wonder it was ripping apart the boundaries between realities.

Sam swept past me and dragged one of the cops out of the way, grunting as she torqued her hips, pivoting him on one foot then the other to clear him out of our way. I marched to the gap into another universe. I set Crystal down just on her side of the breach. Next to her, my sex slaves settled Ji-Yun down on her back, her limbs at a weird angle.

Last, I maneuvered the cop back in place just in case the passageway between universes didn’t go away and they had to defend it.

“Okay, let’s go.


Salome “Sam” Shapiro

Driving to Handford took longer than the two hours it normally would take. We didn’t account for traffic.

Even though it was the middle the day, traffic should’ve been mostly light on the way there which wouldn’t have slowed us down. However, it was all frozen. All the cars had stopped, forming a perpetual traffic jam.

We had to weave through them. Miller drove the van with skill. Sometimes he would race down the shoulder until a broken-down car or a cop doing a traffic stop forced us back out into the road. We passed strobing lights captured in mid-flash. Other times there was no shoulder, especially as we started over the Cascade Mountains across Stevens Pass. There were times when I wasn’t sure that our van fit through the gaps in between cars, but Miller threaded the needle, careful not to hit any vehicle.

If he struck them, it might impact momentum to the paused car that could trigger an accident when time resumed.

I sat in the backseat, holding Justin’s hand. It was a silent drive. All of us had realized that this crazy day—and all the strange, new delights we’d experienced—was coming to an end. I was cataloging my thoughts so I could record them all for posterity.

It was such a unique experience to be able to enjoy pause time.

I would stare out the windows, spotting impossible sights. A fluttering plastic shopping bag hung suspended in the air. A bird looked like it was stuck in the sky as if it were a taxidermy specimen on display at a museum instead of a living bird in the wild. I studied the people in cars, paused in driving. Some were talking while passengers texting. People stared bored out windows, others looked like they were bobbing to the music. We passed one where children looked like they were fighting in the backseat, their faces twisted in anger while their mother was turned around to yell at them.

These were the people we were protecting by doing this. I knew my boyfriend had fantasies of spreading his domination, creating some sort of perverted utopia for himself, so I was impressed that he was doing the right thing. I squeezed his hand. He glanced at me, his dark eyes distant. I leaned closer to him, nudging my shoulder against his.

“I am proud of you, Justin,” I said.

He blinked. “For what?”

“For doing the right thing,” I said. “It is a hard task to do. You are giving up so much. We are doing it for all these people we’re driving past. People who don’t even know what you are doing. It’s selfless.”

“I don’t feel selfless,” he muttered. “I’m doing this to protect those I care about.”

“See, selfless,” I told him. “I am glad that this all happened. That I became open with my feelings. I promise that won’t change. Even if everything resets, I will still love you, Justin.”

“Master!” squealed Aurora suddenly. I blinked as the sex slave ripped off her seatbelt and threw herself onto my boyfriend’s lap.


Aurora Pritchard

I sat naked on my Master’s lap, trembling. I slid my arm around his neck, holding him tight. My round breasts swayed right before his face as I wiggled atop his lap. I could feel his dick swelling hard against my inner thigh, rising up to brush the shaved folds of my pussy. I stared into his dark eyes as I pressed my forehead against his.

“I don’t want to lose you, Master,” I whimpered. “I’m your slave.”

His arms went around me. His hands slid down my back to my ass. He squeezed both my butt-cheeks which were still a little sore from his spanking earlier. “I know that, slave.”

“Remember that,” I told him. “Remember that this is what I wanted. To be a strong man’s sex slave. Even if it all goes back to normal, that won’t have changed. You can still claim me. You can still make me yours again.” Tears burned in my eyes. My vision grew blurry. “Because I’ll always be your sex slave, Master. Always.”

His fingers dug into my rump. “I hope so, but...”

“Please, no buts,” I said. I stared into his eyes, begging him.

His eyes harden, something strong growing inside of them. Something masterful. I whimpered as he gripped my hips and pulled me down, my pussy pressing against the tip of his cock. I gasped as my labia swallowed his dick. My wet sheath slid around him, my silky flesh engulfing him. I whimpered as I sank down his girth, taking more and more of him into me. This was where he belonged.

“I own this pussy,” he growled. “It is mine to use. It’s my cum-dumpster. I’ll fuck you whenever I want. Nothing is going to change that, slave!”

His growling voice sounded so sure. I trembled, my fears retreating. Even if it was a lie, it was all I would believe. I clenched my pussy down around his cock. I quivered, impaled on him. I shifted my hips, stirring my snatch around his cock, pleasing him. He was so right. My body, my pussy, existed to please him.

I would please him right now.

As the van maneuvered through the paused traffic, I raised my hips and slid my cunt up my Master’s dick. I squeezed hard, making him growl. His fingers dug into my butt-cheeks as I rose to the pinnacle of his cock.

My hips danced a slow, sensuous circle that stirred the crown of his dick through my juicy twat. Then I slammed down him, taking every inch of him in a heartbeat. I gasped, my back arching, my tits pressing into his upper chest. My nipples rubbed against his collarbone as I shuddered. My blonde ponytail swayed behind me.

“Yes, yes, you own my pussy, Master!” I moaned as I rose up again. “Use my body! I’m your cum-dumpster!”

“She is,” Paris moaned from the front seat. “Oh, Master, yes, yes use her! She loves being your slave!”

I did. I loved my Master so much. I didn’t mind that he loved Sam more than me. She was his Queen. But I was his head slave. He fucked me before he fucked any other girl. What we had would never be erased. Even if everything went back to the way it was before the machine activated, I would know in my soul. I would ache for him.

And I knew he would claim me. He would seize me, hold me tight, and fuck me hard.

“That’s it, slave,” he growled. “Work that slutty cunt up and down my dick.”

He drew back his hand and cracked it down on my ass.

SMACK!

I hissed in a deep breath, my cunt clenching down on his dick as the pain radiated through my flesh. I whimpered, my body quivering as the heat flowed through me. It was such a wondrous delight to enjoy. Such a treat to experience. My Master disciplined me while I rode his dick. My clit throbbed every time I bottomed out on him, grinding into his pubic bone.

SMACK!

That delicious, stinging bliss shot through me. I whimpered, arching my back. My tits bounced before me, my nipples grazing his cheeks.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.