Menagerie - Cover

Menagerie

Copyright© 2015 by Wolfdragon76

Chapter 39

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 39 - Some people keep exotic animals at pets, but others prefer to turn beautiful women into their sex pets and dress them as exotic animals.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Furry   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Big Breasts   Slow   Violence  

Cadence’s chest was heaving with her excitement when James finally broke the kiss and pulled back. “Let’s slow down a bit my love; we have our whole lives ahead of us to play. While I doubt anyone would object to me taking you right here,” he said quietly. “I don’t think I’m up to performing in front of a group.”

“I do have a bit of bad news for you though. I got a call this morning and I have to get back to Auckland for some business. We will have to postpone our honeymoon and leave in the morning, but it will work out well for our other plans. You can start your groundwork towards your pilot’s license while I’m fixing the problem at work. When we come back next week to continue our honeymoon, you will be able to start getting your flight hours in.”

Cadence smiled as she kissed him again. “Of course Master, I’ll do whatever you wish me to do. When you promised me the freedom to come back and visit, you gave me a gift you can’t begin to imagine. When one of my sisters leaves the island, we never know if we’ll see her again. Not only will I be able to come back, but I’ll also be able to play with my sisters again. We just have to leave a bit early from our first visit, and will make another one soon.”

She suddenly got a sly grin on her face. “Of course, with you having to fly the jet tomorrow morning, I’ll have to be on top tonight so you’re not too worn out. I’m your wife now, and I’m going to demand sex as often as possible until you get me pregnant.”

“You won’t need to make demands for that my dear, and it won’t be just until you’re pregnant,” he chuckled. “Just remember, no sex on the plane until I activate the autopilot. For now though, we have people waiting to congratulate us, and they did plan a reception so you can spend more time with your sisters before we have to leave.”

They pulled out of their embrace and turned to face me again. After a final blessing on their union, I presented them to the guests as a married couple for the first time and nodded to Antonia to start the wedding march. As they made their traditional walk back down the aisle, I saw the dreamy look in my pets eyes and knew they were envisioning themselves getting married someday.

When they stopped at the end of the aisle, everyone filed by to congratulate them before starting to move the chairs back to the tables. The musicians started a lighter piece by Strauss, and as the newlyweds started their first dance, my pets looked at me expectantly. They all wanted to dance with me, and normally I would start with Scarlett then work backwards by age through my pets. Someone had been especially well behaved today though, and had earned a special treat.

Sophia’s eyes lit up when I knelt down and asked her if she would like to have the first dance. The smile on her face as I led her to the dance area was priceless, and by the time we finished the first dance I had a very happy little girl on my hands. We had one more dance before I took her back to her sisters and she started to excitedly tell them about her dance as Scarlett stepped into my arms.

“That was beautiful Master. It was probably the sweetest thing I have ever seen,” she told me as we started dancing. “If you keep doing things like that she is going to be begging to become your pet as soon as she starts to develop.”

“I know, and it will be worse for her than most of the island girls, because she will be around me more,” I replied. “I expect you and your sisters to help her understand why she needs to wait until she is old enough. I didn’t want to bring the twins here this early, although it worked out well in the end.”

Scarlett chuckled as she smiled at me. “We’ll do what we can Master, but if she’s like her sisters, it may be hard for her to wait that long. Speaking of having a hard time waiting, you know Violet would be devastated of you don’t find some time for her today.”

I nodded and told Scarlett that I had her name on my dance card. I worked my way through my pets, with my only break between dances being right after my dance with Katherine. She confirmed a couple suspicions I had, so I sent her off with Sean on an errand. After finishing my first dances with my pets, I saw Violet sitting with Katherine looking a bit nervous.

As I took her hand and led her to the dance area, she shifted from nervous schoolgirl to sultry seductress. I looked down into her gorgeous eyes as she rubbed up against me. “Katherine told me I had to ask you for it myself, but you gave her permission to make my tail. Please may I have my tail early, Master?”

“There is one important rule you will have to abide by if I give you your tail early my dear,” I told her. “I sent Katherine off to get your tail earlier since she already had it made. If you would like, I can get it now and help put it in.”

Her face lit up and she nodded. “I’ll follow any rules you give me Master, and I would love if you would help me with my tail. I wish you were just going to claim me early, but I’ve gotten very good with my fingers. Your pets have given me a lot of advice on how to take care of my needs while still keeping my pledge.”

I waved Katherine over as I led Violet to the docks and on to the pontoon boat. I had her bend over the seat as Katherine joined us and slid the hem of her dress up over her firm bottom. “The new rule is simple. You’re not allowed to wear any skirts that come more than a couple inches above your knees if you’re wearing your tail. This is mine,” I told her as I slipped her panties off and ran my finger along her swollen pussy lips. “You won’t be wearing any panties if you have your tail in, and I don’t want you inadvertently flashing anyone.”

“Anything you say Master,” she moaned as I continued to caress her pussy. I glanced up as Katherine handed me the small one-inch plug and a bottle of lube. I took them and her hand, telling her to stay.

Violet grunted a little as I lubed her ass up and slowly started working the plug inside of her. “This is going to be a bit uncomfortable, and will take some time to get used to wearing. With you not being claimed yet, you may take it out if you wish.”

She groaned a bit as I slipped the plug fully inside her and looked back at me. “I won’t take it out, Master. Your pets have told me what you would expect once you claimed me, and I will follow that. You haven’t officially claimed me, but you have promised me you’re going to. As far as I’m concerned, I’m already your pet, and will follow their rules. I have to do my daily exercises after school, and now that I have my tail I can follow all of their rules.”

I slipped her panties the rest of the way off as I looked up at her. “I would be interested to find out how you’re following a couple of those morning rules my dear.”

She blushed as she realized what I was talking about, “I, um, get myself off every morning before I get out of bed Master, and practice on carrots or bananas,” she stammered. “Amanda told me it wouldn’t be the same as having you in my mouth, but it would still help me build up my stamina.”

“I’m impressed with your dedication my pet, and will add in a bonus. On Mondays, after you get out of school, you can come over to the pens. You’ll go through the afternoon exercise class with the rest of the pets, and be allowed to spend the rest of the day as one of them,” I tell her. “I’m sure you will enjoy that, as long as you remember that you’ll have certain limitations until you’re claimed. I’ll leave it up to them if they wish to allow you to visit more often, but you still have to keep your grades up.”

“My grades won’t be a problem, Master,” she responded with a big smile. “I only have one more class to complete for graduation, and I turned in the final report for it today. I just need to convince your pets to allow me to visit more.”

“I don’t think you’ll have a hard time with that,” Katherine told her. “Most of us already see you as one of our sisters, and have been waiting for Master to claim you. We just have to convince Master’s new pets, and I’m sure they will agree shortly after meeting you. We should get back to the party though, as I know Master has other people waiting to dance, and it would be rude to keep them waiting.”

I spent the rest of the reception dancing and enjoying the thanks of the retired ponies. News of my changes at the Stables had already spread, and they were all grateful. Many of them had friends and daughters who were active ponies and the changes would make their lives far better.

As sundown came, I rounded up my pets and congratulated James and Cadence one last time. Michel volunteered to take Amanda, Elizabeth and Sarah back to the pens so the other trainers could stay and enjoy the rest of the party. After some final goodbyes to Sophia and Paige, we got into the trolley and set out for the Stables.

We arrived just before six, so I led my pets into the practice arena and found Raoul waiting. “Everyone is getting the ponies set up for dinner, and will be here in a couple minutes.”

“Good,” I replied. “How did we do with the ponies today?”

“Not great, but we made a little progress,” he told me. “Some of the younger ones loosened up a bit and decided to test the waters. No climaxes, but they did do some light moaning to see if it was real. The trainers gave them a reward for trying, and to help encourage them.”

I nodded and we chatted for a few minutes until all the trainers and grooms showed up so we could start the meeting. “As you are all aware, there have been a few changes recently. I want all the ponies to enjoy being bred, and have come up with a special incentive to help motivate you to get them climaxing. Shelly will be coming over to the Stables tomorrow afternoon, and any of you who can get a pony to climax will get to play with her as a reward. All my pets will be taking turns to provide these rewards over the next two weeks, and as more of you get the ponies to climax, more of them will here to help provide the rewards.”

“This is not just the first time you get a pony to climax. Every day you get a pony to climax during breeding, you can collect the reward. As a bonus,” I added. “If you can get every pony in the Stables to have a climax during breeding before the end of the two week period, I will arrange a night alone with one of the pets for each of you. To assist you with this, my pets will be having you take them like a pony the first few times, and advise you on how to make it more pleasurable for them. Once they feel you have learned the lesson, they will allow you to choose to have them use their mouths, asses, or breasts as an alternative reward.”

“As you get the ponies to climax, my pets will teach you so it is easier for you to get the ponies to climax. There are only two limitations on your rewards. Scarlett will not be able to allow any vaginal intercourse because she is going to have her implant removed for breeding, but is willing to reward you in other ways. Katherine will be recovering from a procedure over the next few weeks and will not be able to have any intercourse, but will be in next week to assist with the alternative rewards. Does anyone have any questions?”

“So basically we are breeding two ponies a day, and have two chances to earn the reward for each day,” Samuel said. “Plus if we can get all the ponies to climax during the incentive period, we each get one night with one of your pets. Do we get to choose who we would like to spend a night with?”

“Yes, you will have two chances a day to get a pony to climax, and if you succeed, you will get to have sex with one of the pets who is at the Stables on that day. As for choosing who on the bonus,” I thought for a moment. “I will allow each of you to list a preference of which girls you would like to spend a night with, but as some of them may have more admirers, I will make the final decisions. I’ll try to match your preferences, but I want to have all of them giving out the rewards, so you may not get your top choice.”

Logan chuckled. “I can’t see anyone complaining if we don’t get our top choice. There are couple I would enjoy an evening with more,” he said with a glance at Julia, “but I imagine any of them would be wonderful companion for the evening.”

There was a round of agreement from the others, and I knew most of the trainers would be working extra hard on the days the pets they prefer were in the Stables. “Just remember that every pony has to climax during breeding with one of you for that to happen. This will go on for two weeks starting tomorrow, regardless of when you get them all to climax. If you can get them all to climax in the first week, my pets will still be here every day to reward you until the end of the two weeks. Of course if you do that well I’ll probably need to send half of them every day to make sure everyone gets their rewards.”

As what I said sank in, the trainers looked over my pets, realizing that if they worked hard enough, they could end up having sex with all of them in the next two weeks. I didn’t expect any of them to be that successful, but there was definitely motivation to get the ponies to climax. After a few more questions to make sure they understood, the trainers went back to work, excited about what tomorrow could bring.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.