Menagerie - Cover

Menagerie

Copyright© 2015 by Wolfdragon76

Chapter 36

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 36 - Some people keep exotic animals at pets, but others prefer to turn beautiful women into their sex pets and dress them as exotic animals.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Furry   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Big Breasts   Slow   Violence  

I left the Stables shaking my head in disgust. That would explain why the trainers had so little stamina, if they were only doing it once a day and trying to hurry so they wouldn’t raise my uncles ire. Maybe I should arrange for a couple of my pets to go over and give lessons. A few of them would jump at the chance to teach the trainers to be better lovers. I would have to think about that for a couple days and see if the changes to the breeding schedules have any effect first.

At least it worked out with Debbie. I was sure part of her willingness to respond the second time was just her figuring if she was going to be punished anyway she should take advantage of it, but when she wasn’t punished tonight it would start to sink in. The other ponies will talk about what they saw and what I said. When they saw Debbie wasn’t punished, some of the braver ones should start responding slowly, to test if it is true. By the end of tomorrow, all the ponies would have heard about it at least. It may take a couple months before they all accepted it, but it was progress.

I walked around the Stables, looking for William. When I finally located him in one of the training rings, I waved him over. “How much do you have left today,” I asked as the two younger ponies he was working with nuzzled into me to be petted.

“Just conformation drills with Stacy and Kelly here,” he replied, nodding to the perky blonds I was petting. “Plus I still need to update the records for the other ponies from earlier today.”

“Give your paperwork to Periwinkle, and I’ll finish up the drills with these two. I need you to go into the office to talk with Antonio,” I told him. “I like the thin client idea for the new system, but I want to add tablets for the trainers. It will be far easier if they could update each pony’s records at their stall, instead of having to take notes and input them later in the main system.”

“That should be easy enough,” he said as he handed me the training lash. “We just need to find some rugged tablets that can take any extra abuse because of the location. You won’t really need that except to guide them. They’re both very well behaved.”

“I don’t think they would be any problem anyway,” I replied as I ran my fingers down their flanks. “You both want to be very good for Master, don’t you?”

They both whinnied and nodded their heads as they smiled at me. They were both at the age where they had fully submerged into their pony mode and had been at the beach days on several occasions. From the way they were rubbing up against me, I knew they both were hoping I would play with them after training.

“I will see you tonight at the twin’s party,” I told him as I lead the ponies into the center of the ring. “I know you are both excited to be working with me today. If you do well on your drills today, I’ll take care of both of you when we are finished.”

They smiled and nodded as Kelly stepped out to the end of her lead rope. When I tapped her hip with the lash, she immediately assumed the conformation present position. Head up, shoulders back, chest thrust forward, hands crossed at the small of her back and her feet exactly shoulder width apart. The bright smile on her face told me she knew her form was perfect as I tapped her hip again to start her walking.

I watched her walk around me for a moment, her perky C-cups and braids bouncing in time to her steps. After a couple circuits, I tapped her hip again to send her up to a trot. This was the hardest part for new ponies, as keeping your balance with the five-inch heels and your hands behind your back at a trot took a lot of practice. After a couple more circuits of trotting, I put the lash against her stomach to stop her, and she stopped perfectly in present position.

“That was perfect my dear, let’s see how Stacy does.” She whinnied as she stepped back and I picked up Stacy’s lead rope. I smiled as I led her through the same drill. Their form was perfect, as expected of any pony that had been with us more than six months. The conformation drills were more a way to keep them in practice than anything.

I alternated leading them through the drills for the next forty-five minutes, until they had a light sheen of perspiration from the exercise. “I think both of my ponies did perfectly today,” I told them as I gently rubbed them down with the towel William had left on the fence. “Would you like your rewards here, or would you rather go back to your stalls and take turns?”

They both snorted and shook their heads as they stepped up and molded their bodies against me. I smiled as I slipped my hands between their legs, and my fingers found their smooth silky folds. None of the younger ponies would choose to return to their stalls earlier than they had to. Even after I got them off, I would take them to the corral if there were other ponies there.

They were already wet for me, and moaned as I slipped my fingers between their lips and pushed deep inside of them. That was probably what irritated me most about the pony’s response to breeding. I knew they had normal sexual response, and would both be cumming in minutes from me playing with them. Yet my uncle had chosen to abuse them for showing it during breeding.

While they weren’t up to the standards of my personal pets, they were both quite pretty, and if I had more time I would take one of them into the breeding stalls after I was done playing with them. Maybe the next time I came down to the Stables I would take both of them. The rumors would have spread by then that it was safe to respond during breeding, and it would be easier to get them to let go.

I pushed my fingers deeper inside of them, searching for and then stroking their G-spots as my thumbs started to circle their clits. I smiled when I thought about how I had done the same thing to Cadence yesterday, but I wasn’t trying to draw it out this time. I had watched them get hotter as they went through their drills, anticipating the reward of having their Master play with them.

After a few minutes, they were both panting and clinging to me. I heard Stacy’s low drawn out moan followed by Kelly’s quiet little squeal as they both started to climax within seconds of each other. I gently stroked them through their climaxes, and then put my arms around their waists. They both made quiet little whinnying noises as they nuzzled in and planted little kisses along my neck.

“I think my little ponies were a bit excited today, but it looks like that calmed both of you down some. Would you like me to take you over to the corral, so you can run with the other ponies now?” They both nodded against my neck and kissed it again before they pulled away and stomped at the ground to show me they were ready.

I picked up the towel again and dried their juices off their thighs before picking up the lead ropes and leading them out of the ring. When I got to the corral, I took them inside and unhooked the lead ropes from their collars. With a light swat on their rumps, I sent them off to play with the other ponies.

I walked back out and handed the lead ropes to Aaron, who was monitoring the corral. “Let whoever picks them up know that they both had an extra orgasm today. They were a little excited to be working with me.”

“I kind of guessed that from the rosy glow they both have sir, but I’ll let them know,” he replied. “I was surprised to see you leading them in though. You don’t work with the ponies very often.”

“No, but I needed William to work on some computer issues, so I took over his last session of the day,” I told him as we watched the ponies run. “How did you get put on corral duty? That usually goes to one of the junior grooms.”

“I volunteered for it,” he admitted. “I love to come over in the afternoons and watch them run. They’re beautiful when they’re in motion.”

I understood what he meant, but I was also watching his eyes. “You do spend far more time here than my other trainers, did you have a favorite pony, Aaron?”

He chuckled as he realized I knew. “Aye sir and I want to thank you for treating her so well earlier. I was her trainer when she first arrived, and the one who nursed her back to health. Normally she would be over here with me, but she was worried she would be punished if you saw her out of pony mode after her slip earlier.”

“No, I actually ordered that she not be punished for anything today,” I told him. “I didn’t want any confusion on her not being punished for climaxing during breeding. Not even routine punishments, although I need to speak with Raoul about stopping those as well.”

“You don’t need to worry about that one sir,” Aaron replied with a laugh. “That was his first change as soon as he found out he was in charge. None of the ponies are getting swats unless they earn them now. He was a very good choice for your new stable master, as he really does care about the pony’s welfare.”

“That’s what I heard, and the reason he got the job. I’ll leave you to spend time with Debbie though, as it is getting close to dinner time,” I said. “I was going to pick up Sophia and bring her over for dinner before the party. I want you to do something for me though, as you are over here most afternoons. Take Debbie into the breeding stalls every time you come over when there are other ponies in there. The more they see her cumming freely while being bred, the sooner they’ll accept that they can as well.”

He chuckled, “I think that’s an assignment I could really enjoy doing, sir. I will see you at the party later tonight.” I nodded before turning and walking back to my cart. Originally I had planned to send one of the trainers to pick them up after dinner, but I still had time to kill and I knew Hope in particular didn’t get to spend much time with Sophia yesterday. I figured they would appreciate the extra time.

I pulled up to Paige’s cabin and knocked on the door. She looked surprised when she answered the door. “Master, I wasn’t expecting anyone for another hour at least. I haven’t had time to get Sophia any dinner yet.”

“It’s alright, pet, I came over early to see if you would like to join us for dinner as well,” I told her. “She didn’t get to spend much time with Hope yesterday, so I thought they would enjoy a chance to catch up.”

“DADDY-MASTER!” Sophia screamed as she came out of her bedroom as saw me before running up and throwing herself in my arms. “I did extra good in school today, and Paige helped me get dressed and did my hair all pretty for the party. Is it time to go see my sisters now?”

“What was that? I think you made me deaf with that first scream and I can’t hear you now,” I teased her.

Sophia giggled. “Sorry Daddy-Master. I’m really excited to go to my sister’s birthday party though.”

“I thought you would be, so I came over early to see if you would like to come and spend some extra time with your sisters before the party. You can stay for dinner, and then have cake and homemade ice cream at the party,” I said. “You have to ask Paige if she would like to come over early though, as you didn’t give her a chance to respond when I asked her.”

Sophia turned those big green eyes on Paige. “Please can we go over early so I can spend extra time with my sisters, Paige?”

Paige had a very amused smile as she looked at Sophia. “Well, Master did come all this way to invite us and give us a ride. It would be very rude of us not to accept his offer. You should go in and try to use the bathroom before we leave, okay?”

Sophia nodded as I set her down, then rushed off to the bathroom. “Was she that excitable all day?”

“Not really,” Paige replied, “Only when she is talking about you or her sisters. She was very good in school, and far ahead of what we expected her to be. From her age we were figuring she had just finished first grade, but her math and reading are easily at third grade level and she was picking up concepts from the end of second grade in her other subjects. If she keeps advancing, as she appears to have done so far, she’ll finish our curriculum before she turns fourteen. She also seems very determined to become your pet so she can be like her sisters. That and the party are all she has talked about since we got back from school.”

“I hope she calms down on that one, as I have no intention of claiming her before her sixteenth birthday. The twins were an exception, and I wouldn’t have claimed them early if I had another way to prevent them from losing their virginity,” I explained. “If their mother had been able to keep them under control, it never would have happened.”

The conversation stopped as Sophia came rushing back out of the bathroom. “I’m ready to go. I even washed my hands, see?”

“Yes I can see, but apparently you forgot how to use a towel,” I said as I picked her up again. “Good thing it’s still warm out so you’ll be dry before we get to the pens. Let’s get you to your sisters before you explode from all the excitement little one.”

I carried Sophia out to the cart and Paige followed behind me, closing the door as we left. Sophia entertained me with stories of everything she had done in school, and all the people she had met today until we arrived at the pens. We checked the dining hall before heading down to the courtyard to find the twins.

As I released Sophia to go play with her sisters, and watched as Katherine rushed off, Paige stepped up next to me nervously. “Um, Master, what should I be doing while Sophia plays?”

“Go mingle with my pets. You know them from all the time you have spent with them and the children after school,” I told her. “It is no different here, just because you are in their home now.”

“They are all naked now Master,” she replied quietly as she stared hungrily at the pets. “Even when I was in the Stables I never had a body like that, and would be embarrassed to get undressed.”

“You don’t have to get undressed unless you wish to,” I explained to her. “They won’t mind either way. I know you’re worried because your breasts aren’t as firm as theirs are, but from what I saw when your robe was hanging open this morning, they’re still quite lovely. They were full of milk for almost twenty years, and sag a bit now that they no longer are. The pets have enjoyed your body’s gift, and would rejoice in seeing a pair of breasts that helped support the island. Go visit, and undress or not as you feel comfortable.”

I watched as she went and sat down with the others, then turned to head back to the dining hall. On the way, I saw Katherine hurry back down to the courtyard with a big smile on her face holding a cloth bag. I was a bit curious, but I enjoyed my pets little surprises.

I found out what the surprise was half an hour later, when Sophia came into the dining hall with my pets. The little cloth kitten ears were made out of the same material Katherine used to make Shelly’s tiger striped bikini, as was the tail that was hanging out below her dress.

I shot Katherine a hard look. I trusted she had not given the child a plug, but it certainly looked that way. She quickly came over to explain. “It’s not what it looks like Master. It’s held on with a safety pin, she just asked if I could attach it to the back of her panties so it would look more like her sister’s tail. Isabella suggested this instead of the pajamas, as she could wear it with anything. Is that okay Master?”

I sighed with relief. “That’s fine. I didn’t think you would give her a plug, but I was worried for a minute. With it hanging down under her dress like that, it reminded me of how Anna was wearing her tail at the office.”

“I know I push the limits a bit with your future pets’ outfits,” she replied. “I would never go that far though, even for one who was close to being chosen unless you asked me to. You should know that Violet would love it if you gave her permission though, as she has been asking about her tail for several months. Even Sophia is probably going to start asking for a proper tail in a few years.”

“Umm, I think Violet is old enough to be allowed her tail, since everyone knows I’m choosing her. I still want her to have the smallest plug you can manage with a gazelle tail,” I said after a moment of contemplation. “She still has to ask me for it though, so you can mention it next time she comes over to try to wheedle more sexy outfits out of you. Sophia has at least seven more years before I would even consider that request, so let’s just forget it.”

“Violet is going to be thrilled. I’ll make it for her and send her to ask you the next time I see her. That may not be for a couple weeks though as I have told her not come over too often so she will not get in trouble,” she said as she leaned down to kiss me. “If you will excuse me though Master, I need to get dinner. I will bring you a plate because you may be stuck for a while as you have someone waiting to talk to you.”

I glanced over and see Sophia and the twins waiting to talk to me. “Thank you my pet, you may want to pile it a bit high, as I think it would be safer to keep her in my lap through dinner.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.