Menagerie - Cover

Menagerie

Copyright© 2015 by Wolfdragon76

Chapter 29

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 29 - Some people keep exotic animals at pets, but others prefer to turn beautiful women into their sex pets and dress them as exotic animals.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Furry   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Big Breasts   Slow   Violence  

“How does this work again,” I asked, looking over at Pierre who was trying to beg for mercy over Jacques’s screams. “Push button, pull back and then forward again, and it’s ready, quite simple really.”

His screams joined Jacques’s as I put the next dart in his stomach. “And very quiet when you shoot someone with it.”

I chambered the next dart and walked over to Adrian. “It’s a deadly neurotoxin. They planned to use it to kill me after I disposed of you for challenging me. I’ve heard the pain is excruciating. Their plan would be much faster than exiling you,” I said as I shot him as well.

I walked back to my porch and grabbed a chair, pulling it out into the yard before I sat down. “Isabella, could you be a dear and get me something to drink.”

“Of course Master,” she quickly replied before going back inside. She came out a moment later with a glass of water and brought it to me. She looked confused by the amused smirk on my face as I patted my lap for her to sit, but does as I asked her. When I leaned in and whispered in her ear, her eyes went wide and she covered her mouth to stifle the laugh. “I thought you would find that amusing. You should go tell your sisters, I’m sure they’ll love it as well.”

I sat back and watched as my uncles and brother screamed and cried about how they are dying. Smiling, I watched my pets burst in to laughter as the news spread. Antonio walked up beside me and asked, “How long do you think it will take before they realize they’re not dying?”

“Not really sure, if those darts were filled with tetrodotoxin, in those amounts, they would have been dead or in pretty bad shape by now. For Adrien and Jacques at least, I look at it as a bit of payback for the cruelty they put on my ponies all these years.”

“Not nearly enough, Master,” Mandy said quietly. “They did that to one if us every day for as long as I was there. You would have to tie them up and kick them in the balls every few minutes for several days to even begin making them feel it.”

“I know my pet, but I don’t plan on keeping them around that long. That kind of cruelty would make us no better than they are in the long run anyway, and I really don’t want to be like them,” I said as I put my arm around her waist. “However, there’s nothing wrong with a little retribution, and you seem to have a lot of pent-up anger with them. I think one good solid kick might help you work that out, and I might get them to realize they’re not dying as well.”

Her eyes went wide with fright at the thought. “They are not going to hurt you again, my pet. They made you afraid of them and I need you to face that. Look at them, if your sisters weren’t holding them up, they would be lying on the ground crying. You need to do this, not just for yourself but also for all of your friends in the stables that they hurt. This is your last chance to close that chapter and put them behind you forever. Your sisters aren’t going to let them go, so you’re perfectly safe.”

She walked over to Jacques and looked back at me nervously for a moment before turning to face him. I watched her for a moment as her body tensed up and her hands curled into fists. She leaned in and whispered into his ear before bringing her knee up hard into his groin.

She glanced at Adrien and shook her head before she turned and walked back over to me. As she sat down in my lap, she kissed me and said, “Thank you, Master. You were right. I did need to let that out, but I don’t need the other one. I looked at how pathetic they were once I stepped back, and realized they’re not worth any more of my time.”

“I’m proud of you my pet, they really aren’t worth your time anymore. Now, why don’t you go tell Raoul the good news while I deal with the trash.” She nodded and kissed me again before getting up.

As she walked over to the carts, I turned to my peacocks, who had resumed their positions behind me. “I need you two to go back inside and get me some things. I’m going to need gags and full restraints for all three of them, there should be plenty to work with in my chest.”

Isabella smirked at me. “You have enough in that chest to bind everyone here a couple times over, Master. I think we can find what you need fairly quickly.” Katherine laughed as they headed back inside. A couple minutes later, they came back out and assisted me with getting my uncles and brother bound.

“I have no reason to listen to your arguments, you have been plotting to assassinate me and take over. As I’m the head of a sovereign nation, that would be treason. If either of you had the balls to challenge me directly, you would have been protected by our laws, but you had to dupe two children into doing it for you. That would be a conspiracy to commit treason, and the sentence for both is death. Adrian has given up his challenge, and has chosen to be exiled. Your sentences will be carried out today. I have wasted far too much of my day dealing with you, and it will still be hours before I finish this.”

I picked up Jacques and put him in the cart, securing his bindings so he wouldn’t fall out. As I turned and began moving the other two, I addressed the group. “I’m very proud of the work you have all done today, but the worst is over now. I know any of you would come with me on the next part, but it is my duty and I will be doing it alone. Everyone needs to try getting back to what you would be doing if this little event never happened. If you are too wound up from the excitement, I would recommend taking someone to bed and working off the energy in a more pleasurable pastime.”

After I finished loading up, I took a few extra minutes to give my pets kisses and thank them. This was the part my uncles and Adrian could never understand. Being hard and cruel will make your pets obey, but the fear and hate they breed will come through eventually. You could still maintain discipline while showing love and compassion, and it would breed something far more valuable. It was far too late for them now though.

“Antonio, I will be gone for a few hours and I need you to check my email when you get back to the office,” I told him. “I never got a response from Mr. Johnson yesterday and we need to see if he has scheduled a pickup time yet.”

“I can do that. If he hasn’t responded yet, I’ll try to call him. Before you go, I had a message from Dale. They got the new jet picked up and are on the way in, expected arrival time is around four o’clock,” he said. “Anything else you want me to take care of?”

“Everything else should hold until tomorrow, I should be back long before four, but no guarantees.” I was getting into the cart when Cadence walked up.

“Master, I know you said you wanted to do this alone, but may I please come with you. I know it is not going to be pretty, but they really do deserve it,” she said with a hard look at Adrian. “I just don’t have much time left before I have to leave and was hoping to spend more of it with you.”

“This isn’t a side of me I like to show, are you sure you want to come along?”

A faint smile crossed her face. “I’m sure, Master, and I can help put you in a better mood on the way back. We can pretend we’re just out for a little cruise and forget the bad parts happened.”

“Very well my pet, I was planning to spend some extra time with you this afternoon before all this came up. Go and tell Brandon you’re coming out with me,” I said with a pat on her ass. She ran over and talked to Brandon as I checked what she was wearing. The sweat pants would be fine, but she would need something heavier than a bikini top out on the ocean. I went back into my cabin and grabbed a sweater from the wardrobe.

“As much as I hate to have you cover up, it’s going to be a bit chilly on the boat,” I told her as I handed her the sweater and got back in the cart. “You will have to sit on my lap for the trip to the docks, unless you really want to sit on the trash.”

“Oh, the impropriety of it, Master, having to sit in your lap. I might get poked in my naughty bits,” she said as she sat down in my lap and wiggled. “See just like that, the horrors. If you weren’t such a proper gentleman, you might take advantage of a poor defenseless lady before we got to the docks.”

I chuckled as I started driving and slipped my free hand under her bikini top. “Exactly, a proper gentleman like yourself would never consider fondling a helpless southern belle’s E-cups just because she was sitting in your lap.” I glanced over to the passenger seat and could see the clear look of disgust on Adrian’s face.

“Bound, gagged, on you way to exile, and you still think I’ve gone soft. Are you really so insecure that a little playful banter from one of my pets would offend? Or is it the fact that my pets crave my touch instead of cowering in fear and accepting it?” I sat and pondered for a moment, as I knew he couldn’t answer. “Not that it matters, with your mindset you could never understand why my pets are willing to do anything I ask.”

“You’re right about that Master. The only thing he cares about is his own pleasure. If you don’t mind, I think I will sit on the trash for a few minutes.” She stood up then dropped her weight into Adrian’s lap, causing him to grunt through the gag.

“I was the only one of your pets he visited. You know I can’t climax from just anal sex and always play with me in other ways when you take my ass. He preferred to bind me and spank me until I was hot and bothered, then he would take my ass and get himself off before releasing me and leaving,” she said as she shifted her weight. “I never complained because I thought it was just him being a selfish bastard, and I could always get myself off after he left. Now I’m guessing he did not visit more often because it wasn’t enough to satisfy his cruel streak.”

“Well, feel free to sit on him if you like. From the look on his face, just you sitting on his lap is about to cause an aneurysm,” I said with a laugh. “Try not to get him to excited, his head might explode if he actually got aroused with one of my pets sitting on his lap.”

“He already is Master, although it’s kind of hard to tell,” she said with a giggle. “Maybe that’s why he was so cruel, even fully aroused it’s so small he probably couldn’t get a woman off. From the way he’s squirming and grunting, I either hit a nerve or he’s about to cum in his pants.”

“Be nice my pet, even if it is true I don’t want you being cruel about it. If it happens to be the second one, at least he can say that you got him off without cumming one last time. Now if you will wait here a moment I need to get the keys for the boat,” I told her as I parked the cart. She smiled and nodded as she ground her ass into Adrian’s groin. I shook my head as I went to get the keys and unlocked the boathouse. Leaving her to her fun, I got my uncles loaded into the boat first then walked back out to the cart to find her standing next to it with a satisfied smirk.

“Do you feel better now my pet?” I asked her as I took in Adrian’s ashamed look.

“Yes Master. I know it is just a matter of semantics, but he didn’t use me this time. He was the only one that got off, but it was my choice.” I smiled as I picked him up and carried him to the boat with her following.

“Plus he’ll have to deal with the fact that you made him cum in his pants until he can clean himself up?” I asked as I sat him down and attached his bindings to the retaining ring.

“Just a little reminder that he should have been nicer to the pets,” she said with a grin as she got in the boat.

“It will just be a few more minutes, the tanks are almost refilled. I never got to that after my trip to retrieve the twins on Sunday. I’m still trying to decide if I should start using this boat to take the pets out for day trips,” I told her as I pulled the handle out and started rolling up the hose. “I know you used to go out with Gerard every couple months for a day of fishing, but I don’t know if the other pets would enjoy something like that.”

I pushed open the waterside door on the boathouse and got in the boat. As I started it up and backed out in to the water, Cadence sat down next to me. “Silly Master, the fishing part would be irrelevant. I enjoy fishing to an extent, but I mostly go out to bribe Gerard. He’s as susceptible to these things as most men, and letting him grope me a bit while he helps me reel in a big catch reminds him I want more variety in the seafood he sends over.”

“My sisters would love it if you were taking them out, for whatever you wanted to do. We just want more time with you, even if it is as a group. If you asked them if they would like to go fishing with you this weekend they would jump at the chance, even Samantha, who won’t even touch a fish until Julia or I skin it. Just being with you makes us happy, and if you want something more you just have to say the word,” she added suggestively as she trailed her fingers across my groin.

“Let’s save that until after we have dealt with our passengers,” I told her as I pushed the throttle up. She snuggled into me, content to ride in silence for now.

As we hit the half-way mark to Fangatau, I dropped the throttle back to zero. “You don’t have to see this part if you don’t want to. I would suggest watching the back of the boat until I get back.” I walked to the back cabinets and pulled out two weighted belts for scuba diving before heading to the front end where my uncles were still bound.

Removing the gag from Jacques’s mouth, I looked down at him. “I only have one question, as the timing strikes me as odd. You did have something to do with father’s accident, didn’t you,” I asked as I attached the weight belt and unlatched the clip on the securing ring.

“Of course I did, I have been planning this for years. There was a white phosphorus incendiary device planted in the wing before it even arrived on the island. The remote arrived a couple months later disguised as a remote control for my new stereo system. It was just enough to weaken the wing so it was guaranteed to shear off in a strong wind. I just waited for him to take it out with heavier winds,” he told me. “How did you find out about the rest of the plan?”

I shook my head in amazement. “Did you really think no one would notice you funneling money out of the family accounts? Kayla caught the five million dollar transfer that day, and the bank had your partner that night. You were smart enough to try to cover it with a new pony acquisition, but when Kayla had fifty thousand and the bank said five million, it was easy to spot. The bank reported every payment from the new account to us, so it was easy to trace things like your dart gun and the toxin.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.