Menagerie - Cover

Menagerie

Copyright© 2015 by Wolfdragon76

Chapter 28

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 28 - Some people keep exotic animals at pets, but others prefer to turn beautiful women into their sex pets and dress them as exotic animals.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Furry   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Big Breasts   Slow   Violence  

When I woke up the next morning, Isabella and Katherine were still asleep on my chest. I gently woke them and slipped out of bed before kissing them and telling them to go back to sleep for a little while. They snuggled up together as I pulled the blanket back up over them then leaned down to kiss them. I got my gear on and headed out for my morning run with a smile on my face.

--Jacques’s Cabin--

“I’m telling you, Adrian will go for it. My sources at the bank and Fletcher and Farley confirmed it. Adrian and Jason are already buying into our stories about Julien being too soft, and hearing he just purchased the twin’s little sister will confirm it for them,” I said in a soft tone. “Adrian doesn’t know I set up Julien taking Mandy and is still worked up over it. I know he’ll agree that he needs to convince Julien to abandon his position.”

Pierre nodded in agreement. “That should work out. Julien’s breeding restriction on Sharice was enough to convince Jason he has no real authority. He believes Julien will start placing restrictions on the other little birds simply because he can. Jason will go along with Adrian just because he feels Julien is lording over him. Once Julien has dealt with the two of them, we can take him out. Are you sure he will take them both out though, and won’t suspect our hand in this?”

“Of course I’m sure, our brother was very efficient in teaching him, and why would he suspect us? We have always been his loving supportive uncles,” I replied with a sneer. “I’m sure he will go for the grand gesture and arrange for the duels at dawn tomorrow, and by noon we’ll be in control.” ‘Or at least I will, brother; you’ll fall right after Julien does.

“It’s about time to pick them up anyway to get to work. I have no idea why they get up so early, but it helps get the day over with faster,” Pierre said as he turned and headed out the door.

You’re as big a fool as those children are, brother. Thinking we can share the privilege of leading the island. The can only be one Comte, ‘ I thought as I plastered a smile on my face and followed Pierre out to the cart.

--Back at Julien’s cabin--

I walked into my cabin to be greeted by the lovely aroma of breakfast. “Good morning Master. I hope you don’t mind, but I took the liberty of raiding your refrigerator and starting breakfast,” Katherine chimed as I looked over to her. She is standing in front of the grill making omelets, wearing an apron and a smile. “I had a hard time getting back to sleep for some reason, so I got up and took a shower, then decided you should have something more substantial that a bagel for breakfast. Isabella is in the shower if you would like to go join her, and it should be finished by the time you come out.”

“That sounds like a wonderful idea, and it smells delicious,” I said as I peeled off my running gear and headed for the shower. When I stepped into the shower, Isabella pulled me under the spray and kissed me quickly. “We will continue that after I clean you up if you wish, but if you don’t mind waiting a bit, we have a special breakfast plan for you.”

“Well I would hate to ruin whatever plan you two have cooked up, as it’s usually quite enjoyable for me. Go ahead and just wash me my pet, as I can see you’re quite excited for that part,” I chuckled as she soaped her breasts up.

“She just asked me to get you washed up,” Isabella said with a sly grin. “She never said I had to use my hands for all of it. Besides, this is far more fun for both of us.” With that, she stepped up and started rubbing her breasts against me. She did make a serious effort to wash me and it was more fun, but didn’t take much longer than if she had used her hands.

“I would be happy to take longer next time Master, but we don’t want your breakfast to get cold.” She grabbed towels and quickly dried us off as she leaned in and kissed me again. She reached down and grabbed my cock before she turned and led me to the table where Katherine was already waiting.

Katherine smiled as I sat down and they each sat on one of my legs. “The food is nothing special, Master, but I was hoping you would let us give you special service for breakfast. Before you say it, we know you don’t expect us to wait on you, but it’s like your reward for us last night. We want to do it.”

“Very well my pets, but let’s not make a habit of this,” I replied as I put my arms around them.

“We promise we won’t Master. Last night was just very special to us and we wanted to thank you. It’s not about letting us feed you as much as spending more time with you in a playful way. It really would be a horribly inefficient way to eat,” Isabella told me as Katherine took a piece of pineapple and slipped it in my mouth. As she pulled her hand back, Isabella took it and sensuously licked the pineapple juice off Katherine’s fingers.

“This is more like the nights you get out the fondue pot and we lay in bed feeding each other chocolate dipped treats, Master. We just won’t have to work out for an extra hour every day this week to make up for it,” Katherine added as Isabella spooned some omelet into my mouth. “We want you to keep your hands on us though, so we will have to take turns feeding each other as well.”

I looked at the plate and could see that Katherine had easily made enough food for the three of us and had it cut down into bite size pieces. As Isabella put a piece of pineapple in Katherine’s mouth, then offered her fingers to me, I realized it was going to be a long slow meal. I would get to the office later than usual, but it wasn’t like I have a schedule, and I knew Antonio will call over the radio if he needed me. I smiled as I gently sucked Isabella’s fingers clean.

Almost an hour later, as we were finishing the last few bites, my door burst open and Adrian walked in like he owned the place. “I told you he would be here, lazing around with his toys again,” he said to Jason, who had followed him in and closed the door. Her turned to look back at me, “Is it true brother? Did you really spend our family’s money on a six-year-old girl just to keep your newest pets happy? Have you really gone that soft?”

I tapped Isabella and Katherine on the hips, and they quickly got up and assumed a position behind me as I stood up facing my brothers. “You seem to forget your place, little brother. I am the Comte, and all decisions on purchasing new pets are mine to make.”

“So Jacques and Pierre were right, you did,” Adrian sneered. “You’re not worthy of the title, brother, and we have come to convince you to step down and allow someone else to lead the family.”

I glanced back at my peacocks with a hard look in my eyes, “Isabella, Katherine, it seems we have a security issue, show my brothers to their seats. I need to get dressed.”

Their eyes grew wide for a second before they replied, “Yes Master.” They walked over to my brothers as I went to get my shorts on. Isabella went up to Adrian as Katherine went to Jason and took their hands. The girls immediately twisted my brother’s arms up behind their backs, walked them to the table, and pinned them face down on it. My pets and I ignored my brother’s objections and demands to be released as I got my clothes on.

As I sat back down, I looked at my brothers. “I suggest you both be quiet now, as it is clear that neither of you has a clue what you’re doing. I’m assuming by your having mentioned our uncles that they put you up to this?”

“They didn’t put us up to this. They merely told us what you are doing,” Jason replied. “You can keep your pets, but you’re not capable of running this family. We have to convince you to step down.”

I stood back up and got my radio. “Antonio, security issue, Call Peter and tell him I need both of my uncles brought to my cabin. Consider their rights revoked. Search them and their quarters carefully, one of them has a dart gun hidden somewhere.”

Antonio’s quick “I’m on it Julien,” was all the response I needed. I went back to the table and sat down. Even Adrien had stopped his complaining, mostly because Isabella had his arm so far up that any further pressure would dislocate his shoulder. “You can release them, my pets. Let them take their seats and make sure they stay there.” The girls released my brothers and watched as they sat down, then took up guard positions next to them. The defiance in my brother’s eyes was clear, but the way they watched my pets showed a great deal more respect than they had before.

“It’s very clear to me that neither of you have any idea what you’ve done. Did our dear uncles mention that there is only one way to ‘convince’ a Comte to relinquish his position, and that you requesting me to do so is a formal challenge?” Their shocked looks made it clear I was right. Father had warned me about my uncles ambitions when they were younger, and we had seen signs they were planning something. We never thought they would try to wrap my brothers up in their scheme as well, but it made sense.

If I had accepted their challenge at face value, I would have easily disposed of them both. My uncles wouldn’t challenge me directly for the same reason, and I knew Pierre had purchased a custom-made tranquilizer dart gun. “The only reason you’re still alive is because I wish you to be. Your challenge gives me the right to choose time, place and weapons. Neither of you have any training. Do I need to make your position any clearer?”

The defiance in Adrien’s face was starting to waver, but Jason was on the edge of tears. “You phrasing your challenge as if I had a choice showed you didn’t know what you were saying. My main concern is what brought this on. I haven’t interfered in how you run your ends of the business. My only restrictions were the rules our family has followed for years and any acquisitions requests were approved with little more than a once over to verify you had everything covered. I really have no desire to run the Aviary or Stables, so I’m going to make you a better offer than our uncles will receive.”

I was interrupted by a knock on the door. Katherine shifted to take up a position between my brothers as Isabella went to the door. When Antonio announced himself, and said he had the rest of the office staff with him, Isabella opened the door a crack to verify before allowing them inside. Adrien jumped out of his seat and bolted for the door. As he pushed between Antonio and Anna, she grabbed his wrist in the beginning of a kotegaeshi and quickly dropped him.

Anna maintained the wrist-lock and dropped a knee onto his chest as he hit the ground. The look of shock on his face was priceless as she smiled down at him sweetly. “I would recommend that you return to your seat after I let you up. Next time I’ll stop playing nice.” She stood up and released his wrist as he got back up. My pets watched him like cats stalking prey as he sullenly walked over and took his seat again.

“Good to see you, although the circumstances suck this morning. What is our status?” I asked Antonio as he walked over and sat down.

“I would hate to be your uncles right now,” he chuckled. “Peter was in the dining hall with your pets when I called him. Even with no details on why you want them brought in, your girls seemed a bit upset. They’re probably in the search groups. Your uncles will be here in one piece, but probably not too happy.”

“Thank you Antonio, but their happiness isn’t really important anymore,” I replied before looking back over to my brothers. “Now, what to do with the two of you? I don’t want to kill you simply for being ignorant, so I’m going to give you a choice. Your first option is exile. You will be dropped with nothing but the clothes you’re wearing and none of our contacts will give you any assistance.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.