Wishes Really Do Come True - Cover

Wishes Really Do Come True

by Prismbright

Copyright© 2015 by Prismbright

Erotic Sex Story: I dreamed a dream about a girl.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Fiction   .

"Can I not just admire you from afar?" a knot forming in my throat realizing just how absurd that request sounded. A deep throaty laugh was her response. That chuckle sent shivers up and down my spine, sending heat that radiated throughout my body and pool in places I longed for her to discover. And try as I may to deny it, I knew she would be the one, the first one to worship my humanness. Its perfections and imperfections. She would taste what I offered to no other. She will linger, lavish and she consume me. All of me.

"Eventually that will not be enough" she declared shaking me from my final surprising conclusion. "Sooner or later you will want more. ", raising her left eyebrow before saying, "and I will be waiting."


This was dream that I have had so many nights before. And each time I'd awaken my body was on fire, drenched in sweat, and aching for release. I craved oxygen like I'd ran a marathon. But unlike a runner where the finish line was the end result, and is at last the chance to rest tired bones and breath, mine was an awakening and I yearned to continue until I could do nothing but hold my breath and be churned by the tidal wave of coming. This was my desired end result. I ran cool hands down my hot naked body as ripples of pleasure coursed through me. Each time the heightened sense of awareness startled me. For at no other time could I remember being so aware of how I felt. My nerve endings sending wonderful electric shocks throughout my entire being. I needed no manual manipulation when a climax that moved me beyond reality, engulfed my world in searing white light. Eyes closed, I arched my body and moaned, relishing the release while I felt desire rush from me. It was a sort of calm before the storm. Something I welcomed. I moved my hands over my body and again caught up in the dream, pretending it was her hands that caressed my breast. Her voice that whispered terms of endearment or wordless yearnings that played in the imaginings of my mind. Her lips across my own. Her long fingers traveling though my hair. Her fingers that strummed the cords that created such music within me. A whimper escapes my lips and I cannot help but prepare to come undone again ... and yet again!


In reality, the object of my desire captured me from the moment I saw her. Her being invaded my thoughts. My actions. Whenever she was around I could think of nothing else. I tried to work but only succeeded in pretending in doing so. She had become a near aching constant thought. Her presence demanded my attention. I needed to see her and if not, heart would seek her out and my feet would move before I realized what was happening. I knew I was hoping against hope. She never noticed me and so I had no reason to even think that I existed in the slightest to her.

Today. Today she looks amazing with black sleek boots, tight white stylish turtle neck cashmere sweater with a necklace that glistened every move she made. A long skirt with two very high slits on either side that shows off her long legs. I was mesmerized. She was gorgeous and did not even have to try. Such grace. Such elegance. How she moved effortlessly dictating what need to go where and how to place it. I could concentrate on nothing else. Mid-stride while reaching for a box she walked into the large room, I occupied, that housed the boxes and furniture that were being moved to different room and offices. I do not recall lifting the box but my feet did not move. She'd garnered my attention once more. Light shown about her. She glowed. I do not know if it was because I staring or how I lingered in the room, but she looked my direction. Our eyes connected hers glistened, full of questions. My heart leapt up into my throat. My feet were cemented to the floor. She made no attempt to approach me. Instead, motioned me over with a slow curl of her index finder. My legs carried me on auto pilot as we exited the bustling room, and retreated to a recently vacated one. She said nothing simply reached past me and closed the door behind us. I nearly melted as I caught the subtle scent of gardenia perfume. I heard the catch of the latch and the click of the lock that seemed to echo. Then her attention was on me and everything else ceased to exist but her and me. Her eyes still trained on mine she took the box for my hands and carefully laid it on the floor beside me. My eyes reflected the answers that she sought. She reached up and cupped my cheek in her right hand. I leaned into that touch closing my eyes. She took hold of my left hand and placed it on her hip. I was transfixed, unable to move and still she uttered not a word. She leaned in again softly, every so softly kissed me. My eyes shot open. Electricity coursed through me. My eyes were wide open. She leaned in and kissed me yet again. Longer, harder until I yielded no more. Soft and intentionally slow we lingered. I pulled her closer to me and she relented. The energy in the room ignited, wanting to consume us. I breathed her in each time our lips met.

When at last we parted she spoke. Her low alto voice, rolled over me like honey, "I see you. I have seen you from the very beginning. I have been yours. Without a word. Without a touch. You have taken me to a place I have dreamed of. I bathe in your light. I too breathe in your beauty. Let me show you. Just let me be yours here and now. Let me take you where I ... you desire!"

Her eyes! Oh ... her eyes were a smoldering pot of want and need. I stood dumbfounded and could only nod my head. I was breathless. She moved us from the door a little further along the wall, never taking her eyes off of me. When she was satisfied she kissed my neck. I moved to accept her. Fluid desire rushed from me. She moved her hands to my shoulders, arms and my hands as she continued to kiss my neck. My forehead. My lips, chin, and chest as she cupped my breast through my cotton shirt. I looked down. With trembling finders she quickly unbuttoned my shirt and pushed it off my shoulder. As I leaned up to allow her access to my bra. She skillfully unlatched it from the back and our eyes locked again. I felt the shirt slide off my arms and she very slowly removed the final barrier to my breast. She stood marveling as though she'd been standing in the sun and finally able to see again. She moved and gently took one nipple into her mouth. Liquid heat escaped me. I feared I would not be able to hold on much longer. I inhaled in great heaves and exhaled in a quaking breath every time. She softly bit down. My nipple became taut and sensitive. She suckled and tugged on that nipple and watched as it sprung back into place. Now her hands were on my waist. I reached up around my head trying to find something to steady me. I was going to fall, come, or both. She moved further kissing downward until she reached the place near my desire. She kissed the area just about my belt line and slowly undid my belt. I groaned. She opened my pants, stood and slide a hand inside my boxers. I responded by opening further to her and inhaled. The evidence of my arousal did not disgust her. She moved two fingers inside of me. I moaned loudly as she deliberately gathered my offering. I watched enraptured as she slowly slide her fingers into her own mouth. An orgasm rippled through me. Then she kissed me. My taste and her scent mingles It was a scent I'd had only dreamed of experiencing. While our lips touched she moved again and entered me. I moved in time to her thrust. She groaned into my mouth. Pressing herself into my thigh. An impending orgasm was building up inside her. Her thrust became faster. She pushed into me harder than ceased. It would be only a matter of time. Her breathing intensified. She briefly closed her eyes and moved closer to me moaning quietly in my ear. She held her breath as her body stiffened and clung tightly to me. As she came she stopped moving inside of me. But that did not matter I had come again. She inhaled, and grunted before releasing a shaky breath. Resting her head on the inside of my shoulder. I reached to stoke her long, wavy, stunning black, hair. I was not conscious of being nude before her. She was so familiar to me. She looked up at me continued to move in me. Once again our breathing matched. Our movements were in tune with the other. We moved as one body. We had merged into one. I gasped. I needed to hold on longer. I wanted, no I needed to hear her climax again. I moved my hand from her head and held on again closing my eyes.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.