St Patrick's Day Parade - Cover

Preview

St Patrick's Day Parade

by Red Tempest

Copyright© 2015 by Red Tempest

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Consensual, Fiction, Cheating, Slut Wife, Cuckold, Revenge, Pregnancy,

Fiction Sex Story: I spotted my wife kiss her boss at their party house on the parade route. When she let my phone call go to voice mail, I knew our marriage is in trouble. Sometimes the good guy does win in a divorce case.

This story and or any portion of this story may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the copy write owner Red Tempest, except for the brief quotations used in a review. All rights are reserved

This is a work of fiction, names, characters, places, and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or used fictitiously, and resemblance to any actual person, living or dead, business establishments, events or locals is entirely coincidental.

Before I start the story, it is time to rant about our legal system, in regards to divorces. It seems that divorces were invented to make money for lawyers and PI's. The rest of us, well we just seem to get fucked. Every judge who tries a divorce case should have been divorced at least once, that way he or she will know just how we feel, and what we are going through. But we know that will never happen. But what we do know is that in just about every divorce the man gets FUCKED. Even in the 50/50 states, he stills gets fucked. What a joke spouse maintenance, why the fuck don't they just call it what it is alimony. Who do they think they are trying to fool with the words spouse maintenance? The whole system is geared against the men. There are ways for the man to protect himself; the story below is what I did.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.