Earth's Core - Cover

Earth's Core

Copyright© 2016 by Lonahora

Chapter 48: Elijah’s Plan

“So you are looking to die”. Supreme Ruler Ar Yen confirmed after hearing Elijah.

“Alone”, Elijah said nonchalantly. “I might get in trouble, but with your help I have a chance”.

“Hahaha, I have absolutely zero intention to entertain this delusion of grandeur”. Supreme Ruler Ar Yen bluntly remarked.

“Even if it will provide you a way out of New Earth’s predicament?” Elijah enticed, which got Supreme Ruler Ar Yen to fell silent and reluctantly listen to him expound. “General Beking, Logan, Kikon and Hamumni don’t have my New Earth’s connections, so they are unaware that reinforcement is underway. If they knew, I guarantee they will throw caution to the wind and do whatever is necessary to find the thing they are looking for so they won’t missed out on the reward”.

“Do you dare threaten to notify them?” Supreme Ruler Ar Yen frowned and hinted that the wrong answer would cease the tranquil conversation in favor of a bloody altercation.

“Ar Yen”, Elijah called him somberly. “Put your temper to rest! I sought you because I believe you are the most fit to recognize the same final outcome as I foresee. Now that reinforcement from the Planetary Battalion, Voltic Star and Holy Palace is arriving, there could be only one of two scenarios for New Earth and guess what? One is bad while the other is worse and the line that separates them is as fine as a hairsbreadth!”

“Your selling points are two predications? Say that I’m prepared to collaborate with you; you will have to do better to convince me that one of your predications is sure to happen. Put concrete fact on the table and remember that as of now you aren’t even able to leave New Earth!”

“My proofs aren’t something I can display. They are knowledge I gathered on the five powers and General Beking indirectly corroborated for me”. Elijah sent a transmission to Supreme Ruler Ar Yen’s communicator, of a series of recorded conversations and documents.

“You can listen, but I’ll tell you anyway ... The scenario that will only be bad for you, relates to Zax Zel. Since his ascent, the five powers are dissatisfied with New Earth. Apart from searching for a treasure, they were tasked with establishing order for the three powers behind them. Zax Zel’s meddling allowed them to see how frail their control in New Earth was, for its Supreme Rulers, high echelon and Valgarel’s tribe leaders were swept by one ‘aboriginal’ ... With reinforcement to aid them, they will definitely restore their control on New Earth and as for Zax Zel, either they will kill him or force him to join them”.

As Elijah explained, Supreme Ruler Ar Yen browsed through the recordings and number of files that were compiled to fortify the first of the two predations.

His heart clenched from the great probability of it turning to a reality. His throat dried up, but unknowingly he already took enough sips to finish his beverage. He opened the mini fridge for another bottle.

“You won’t find evidence to the worse scenario. I did not bother to amass any. The current situation, to those who aren’t blind, is plenty of proof!” Elijah testified. “The location of the anticipated treasure is believed to be the Down Ocean. The Down Ocean is the home of Spirits, Beings that are comparable to Immortals. As far as I know, General Beking and Hamumni hadn’t got the chance to report the existence of Spirits, and if they haven’t done it, I can be ninety percent certain the others also had not reported. That being said, the three superpowers waited thousands of years to send forces to this planet. When the opportunity will present itself, which apparently it did, they won’t short staff. Immortal of varying ranks will come, and if those Immortals will deem the Spirit as time consuming obstacle, then the ensuing battle will devastate this planet and all life on it, if not utterly shattering it!”

Third level Martial Mortal can reshape the earth with a flip of their hand. Fourth level Martial Mortals have the power to sink continents. Fifth level Martial Mortals are Worlds Enders.

Elijah and Supreme Ruler Ar Yen were both under the same belief that a war among Immortals don’t need to happen on the planet to bring it to complete ruin.

“Even if the Spirit will remain docile, don’t forget that the three superpowers are not allies. They are contenders vying for the same prize. When it will appear before them, do you think they will parley or fight?” Elijah barrage of words left no room for Supreme Ruler Ar Yen to argue.

Sealing New Earth was not the solution for these problems, the fallout that may befall Ercas Mir. It was just the only thing they could do.

“What do you propose? What’s within your power to do that if I’ll comply with you, I’ll be reassured that New Earth and its citizens would be kept from harm’s way?” Supreme Ruler Ar Yen concealed his agitation.

“My proposal is to make the Planetary Battalion, Voltic Star and Holy Palace improve their evaluation of New Earth. From the Martial competitions and Elite Tryouts of the past, quite a few geniuses were smuggled out to join them. It says a lot about their appraisal of us, if they were willing to go through the trouble, even though there are other Immortals snooping on their actions.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.