Loosening Up - Book 2 - Cohousing - Cover

Loosening Up - Book 2 - Cohousing

Copyright© 2018 by Wolf

Chapter 28: Orchestration

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 28: Orchestration - Book 1 is a mandatory read before starting this one. The group of friends and neighbors forms a cohousing consortium and build their own, specially designed, neighborhood with amenities to foster loving interactions. As they do the group expands with various people that mostly Dave meets. A few parents and relatives figure out what's going on; some join the Circle. Dave's skill in foreplay wins over many of the women. Several start a new hobby with an appealing instructor.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Alice and Pam lay side-by-side on one of the double chaises with the warm, tropical sun illuminating their beautiful bronze bodies. They were both nude and covered from head to foot in high SPF tanning lotion that made their bodies look well oiled, yet ready for any sexual contingency or offer that might come along.

Pam asked, “So, how do we get Ken folded into the larger Circle?”

Alice said, “We need a role model. I suspect either Owen or Roy, since each of them are the other single men in our midst. Think of how they got integrated into things.”

Pam snickered, “Let’s see, you flashed Roy, had dinner with him, fucked his brains out, and then invited him to participate in a broader orgy. In Owen’s case, you flashed him, jerked him off, displayed your body to him, had oral sex with him, just about fucked him but had me finish him off, and then you fucked him, and then again we kind of invited him to participate in the broader Circle with our friends.”

Alice said, “Are you saying that I should be the one doing the inviting?”

“Or both of us together. He’s seen all the women naked out here on the patio. He’s got to have figured out that we’re a sexual group of people.”

“Somehow, I don’t think so. That’s a big leap. Because we tend to be a nudist colony of sorts doesn’t instantly mean that we’re all fucking each other.”

“What will the others say about him?”

“Just about everyone has met him, they like him, and wouldn’t mind if he were around on a steady and sexual basis. I think there might be a sign-up sheet if things come to pass.”

Pam asked, “So, when do we talk to him?”

“We both have lessons tomorrow afternoon – Saturday. We could invite him for the evening’s festivities. I assume everything is still going to occur as usual.”

“So, we toss him into the fray without much indoctrination? I did ask that he get tested, but I implied that was so you and I could go bare back with him.”

“That’s how Roy and Owen got involved beyond you and me.”

Pam said, “I think we need a third person to help seduce him into the broader activities of the Circle.”

Alice sat us and looked around the patio. She asked Pam, “Do you think a thirty-four-year-old flight instructor would be interested in some hot high school pussy?”

“Fuck, yes.” She laughed and looked around.

She called out, “Rachel. Can you join us for a few minutes? We have a proposition for you.”

Rachel came over to the two older women. “Hi. What’s up?”

Alice asked, “You met Ken Toomey, our flight instructor, right?”

“Yes, a couple of weeks ago. He’s one hunk of a guy. I only talked with him for thirty seconds.”

“So, you like him?”

“Oh, yes. I think I know where this is going. You want to get him interested in the larger Circle, beyond just the two of you?”

“Exactly,” Pam responded. “We thought you might be just the kind of bait that would appeal to him – a nice barely legal teenager who’s built like a brick shithouse.”

Rachel shimmied her breasts, “Sounds good to me. Count me in. As I indicated, I thought he was hot. I liked him, although we didn’t get a chance to talk nearly enough.”

“So, tomorrow we’ll give you more than an ample opportunity to talk to him. If you decide you want to, we invite you to broaden his horizons, perhaps by reminding him just how good some just-about-to-graduate high school pussy is.”

Rachel laughed, “Oh, this is going to be fun. I’m in.”

Saturday afternoon, Ken flew the Cessna 172 into the Circle Airport. Pam met him right at one o’clock for a ninety-minute lesson. Alice would then take over for another hour-and-a-half, and then Pam would get a second lesson that afternoon to make up for one she missed mid-week when she’d been traveling and Alice had taken her lesson slot. This would keep the two women on an equal footing in terms of progress towards their private pilot’s license.

The first question Pam had for him after he got out of the plane had little to do with aviation or the flying lesson. “Well, cowboy, did you get your test as we asked? We want to stop using the latex if anything happens between us.”

Ken reached into his flight bag and passed two pages to Pam from a local clinic. As she scanned the pages, Ken said, “Clean as a whistle. You should know I’m a very careful guy – kind of risk averse. Also, as I told you, I’ve had a pretty miserable social life until you two came into my life.”

Pam smiled at him, “Good. We’re of the same mind on safety. Now, let’s see whether you can turn me into a pilot.”

Ken spent the first hour or so with Pam focusing on crosswind landings. An impending weather front cooperated with perfect fifteen to twenty knot crosswinds at the private Circle Airport. The challenge was great because of the narrow width of the pavement and the visually narrow swath through the land, but Pam quickly mastered the techniques, although with some ham-handed attempts at first. Alice got the same lesson, along with some steep turns around a point in that same wind, and then Pam caught up in her second hour of lessons that afternoon.

After refueling the Cessna from the Circle’s aviation fuel tanks, and filling in the logbooks for the two women, it was nearly five o’clock. The girls invited Ken up to the Circle to socialize, snack, and enjoy dinner. He reminded them of his ‘no alcohol’ rule, and they assured him that if he did change his mind, he could stay over ‘someplace’. They both batted their eyes at him, moves that together with some of their earlier teasing held out the promise of sex with two very hot women again.

Ken was casually but professionally dressed for the hot weather and the appearance as an authority figure while giving flight lessons. He looked especially hunky to all the women. He got greeted by everyone as they reached the patio.

As before during his visits, near nudity was the clothing standard. Also as before, Ken’s eyes bugged out of his head as he secretly ogled each of the nearly naked women on the patio, some sunning, others reading or in conversations with others.

Ken said, “I’m trying not to be an obnoxious ass by looking at the women, but I am not used to such beautiful women sitting around in next to nothing.”

“Oh, we don’t mind, Ken,” Pam told him. “If you didn’t notice, we would just figure that you were playing for the other team.”

“Not this guy,” Ken insisted.

About that time, Rachel came up to the three of them. “Hi, Ken. Remember me? I’m Rachel. If you have a couple of minutes, I’d like to talk to you about getting my pilot’s license.” The teenager was half-nude, had her hair teased, some makeup on, and looked hyper appealing.

Ken looked at Pam and Alice, who immediately shrugged and gestured for the two of them to talk.

Alice said, “We’ll go help with stuff in the kitchen. When you’re through, just come inside and get us, and we’ll rejoin you.”

Of all the women in the Circle who might have been able to get Ken’s motor running, Rachel proved to be the best at it. She’d been wearing only a small G-string monokini as a very small concession to propriety. She had generous breasts that shimmied with each movement she made, and those had beautiful large areola with perfect nubs on each one for a ripe nipple. She was apparently excited, because as she led Ken to one of the tables where they could sit and talk, they were standing at attention and screaming out to him – ‘Fuck me!’

Rachel started the conversation, “I’ve been watching Alice and Pam take flying lessons, and I think that’s so cool, especially for a girl. I was wondering what I needed to do to also start? What do I need to know to become a pilot? I think it would help me in so many ways.”

The subject of aviation and instructing was Ken’s great passion and his great weakness. Rachel had zoomed right into it; head first. Her question was like bait that couldn’t be resisted. Ken catalogued every microscopic part of her body, but started to talk about learning to fly, the costs, and the skills she’d need to study and develop.

Rachel pursued the subject with zeal, asking follow-up questions, and displaying great interest in Ken and his knowledge and experience. Subtly, she also led Ken into talking about his military career, his training, and then his schooling. The more questions she asked, the more intimacy the two built together.

Ken sat next to Rachel at dinner, and that was when she joined Pam, who sat on his other side, in touching and later even deep soulful kisses with the handsome pilot.

After a leisurely dinner and coffee, Alice and Rachel took Ken down the patio to one of the large chaises. The night was warm, a light breeze kissed everyone, and the aroma of jasmine filled the air.

Alice pulled Ken into a romantic hug and kiss that matured into something really hot as their tongues came into play. As they separated, Alice turned Ken to Rachel and she engaged in the same hot kisses and grinding of bodies that Alice had.

Ken looked at Rachel as they separated, “Are you sure?”

“Very sure,” Rachel told him. “I want you. After talking to you, I need you. I hope you like me as much as I like you. You are a love affair about to happen in my life.”

Alice said, “We’re all very good at sharing.” She started to undress him. The act might have been an embarrassment had some of the other men and women near them on the patio not already become naked and engaged in romantic activities on some of the other chaises. Alice, Pam, and Rachel had friends, and this night was a carefully crafted seduction.

As the last of their clothing fell to the wayside, Rachel knelt in front of Ken and took his cock deep in her mouth. Alice was kissing him and having him feel her large breasts. After a couple of minutes the two women changed places with each other: Alice demonstrated how she could deep throat his cock, and Rachel how great at French kisses and tongue play she could be.

Ken’s cock was pointing at the North Star. As Alice, led that cock to her pussy, he glanced around near them. Only ten feet away, Pam was impaled on Mike’s cock; he had just started to pump his shaft into her in a very visible display of lovemaking and sexual play.

Ken muttered almost silently to himself. ‘Shit. This is the hottest group of people I’ve ever met.’ His meat bottomed out in Alice’s quim, and then the two of them also started the dance of the two-humped creature.

After only a couple of minutes, Alice made to change positions. Ken separated, only to find that his new fuck partner was Rachel. She spread her legs in front of him and held her arms up in welcome to his advance. He hesitated for all of a microsecond, and then buried himself to the hilt in the sexy teenager. Rachel moaned and then the two of them were off and running towards the land of many orgasms and sexual bliss.

Alice stayed close, teasing and encouraging both Ken and Rachel as they made love. Through her efforts she brought Rachel to several extraordinary orgasms that were increasingly difficult for Ken to resist. Soon, the two lovers exploded together.

As Ken and Rachel lay together with her small sexy body atop his mid-section and his cock buried deep inside her cooch, Alice asked whether the couple wanted to be cleaned up. From his time with Pam and Alice, Ken knew what that meant. He said yes, and Rachel giggled and agreed.

As Rachel and Ken continued to kiss, Ken felt his cock pulled from Rachel’s sodden and now cum filled pussy, and disappear into Alice’s mouth. A few minutes later he could tell that Rachel’s pussy was being eaten as part of the cleanup effort; Alice was being very thorough. After some playing in that position as he made out with Rachel, she decided she wanted him to suck on her breasts and she lowered them into his mouth so he could capture her large breasts, the beautiful areolas, and her thimble size nipples. Ken’s cock was again sucked into Alice’s mouth and brought back to a state of rigidity. The way she was working on him, he figured that she definitely wanted to fuck him again. After all, she’d allowed Rachel to replace her for their first go-around, and Rachel was one of the hottest fucks of his life. Christ, he was almost twice her age; what a treat.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.