Loosening Up - Book 2 - Cohousing - Cover

Loosening Up - Book 2 - Cohousing

Copyright© 2018 by Wolf

Chapter 26: Breakthrough and Set-Up

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 26: Breakthrough and Set-Up - Book 1 is a mandatory read before starting this one. The group of friends and neighbors forms a cohousing consortium and build their own, specially designed, neighborhood with amenities to foster loving interactions. As they do the group expands with various people that mostly Dave meets. A few parents and relatives figure out what's going on; some join the Circle. Dave's skill in foreplay wins over many of the women. Several start a new hobby with an appealing instructor.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Saturday evening for the Circle members had been typical so far, except for the presence of Dave’s guests – Dale and Susan Harnett, who normally lived in a suburb of D.C. in Virginia. As Dave came back to the pool patio from the core kitchen, he was carrying a box full of a dozen bottles of water to rehydrate some of the people that had been expending large amounts of energy making love to each other.

Dave passed by one chaise and glanced down. He held out a bottle of water to the couple on the lounger in a modified missionary position. Dale asked, “Hi, Dave. Where’s Susan? Have you seen her? I kind of lost track of her.” Somewhat beneath him with his cock still buried in her sexy body, Holly smiled up at him and gave him a wink.

Dave smiled, “You’ve been a busy man today, Dale: my wife, her sister, my sister-in-law, my assistant, and now my mistress. Do I have any sacred ground left?” Dave surveyed the patio. “As for Susan, she’s on the massage table getting DPed for the first time by Sean and Dev.”

“Oh, shit. Really. Holly, you’ve got to let me up so I can see this.” He scrambled to extract himself from his pretty fuck mate. He added, “By the way, thanks for the Cialis. It’s sure helped me achieve some measure of greatness today.”

Holly unwrapped her arms and legs from around Dale, and he stood up. She held one wrist to her forehead, “Forsaken for another woman – his wife, no less. Alas, what shall I do? I shall remain adrift the rest of my years.”

Dale stood and turned. He watched Susan, Dev, and Sean from only twenty feet away. His cock was at attention pointing right at the threesome. He took a few steps closer to ensure he could see the details of the monumental event. Dev was on his back with Susan in the cowgirl position on him and his meaty cock in her cunt. She had draped her beautiful breasts against his chest as they kissed. Sean had penetrated her ass from behind with his less robust cock. Both men were slowly moving in sync as Susan moaned and pushed back into their thrusts. She was obviously in some kind of heavenly ecstasy. The world outside what was happening to her on the massage table didn’t exist for her just then.

Dale said to no one in particular, “THAT is the hottest fucking thing I have EVER seen. I can’t believe I’m watching my wife with TWO cocks in her.”

Holly hugged him and pushed him forward, “Go over there and feed her your cock. It’ll taste like me and she’ll like that, plus it’ll make her airtight. She’ll like that, too; DPs and airtight are special status for some women.” She gave him a push. “Go ahead. Susan needs you to participate in this moment in her life.”

Dale walked over to the massage table and came around so he was face-to-face with Susan. “Hi, Baby.”

“Oh, God, Dale; this is sooooo fucking good. This was the best idea you’ve ever had except for proposing marriage to me. Thank you so much.” Susan was nearly on the verge of tears – happy tears she was so blissed out.

“You’d never had anal sex before,” he said.

“I sure have now. I had a butt plug in me for an hour before all this started.”

“Want me to make you airtight?”

“Oh, fuck yeah!” Susan said with a grin. She reached forward with one hand and shifted over Dev towards her husband. She took her husband’s cock and brought it to her mouth. Seconds later she was sucking and laving all over his shaft as the two other men fucked her.

Susan pulled off after a minute, “You taste of pussy. Who were you with?”

“Tonight with Shelby, Nancy, and I’d just started with Holly when Dave told me what you were doing. I had to watch, but I haven’t cum a third time this evening – yet.”

“You took your Wheaties.”

“I am so turned on I could come a hundred times before I run out of juice, especially watching you. You are the most desirable woman in the world to me. I love you.”

Susan slowly stroked her husband right in front of her mouth, “Me, too. I can’t ever remember being this horny and turned on and hypersexual in my life, even after we started to fuck years ago. We are so going to change up our life. I apologize for any decrease in our sex life over past few years; that has already changed effective today. And, as I told you earlier, if you can put together a group like the Circle, I will be your biggest supporter, fan, and lover.” She latched back onto his cock with her mouth. “Or, better yet, let’s move here? I love these people. I don’t need others.”

“I love you, Babe.”

“Mmm mmmmmm mmmm,” was Susan’s reply, in the right cadence and tone to sound like ‘I love you.’ Dale, fortunately, laughed at her humor as his cock head hit the back of her throat. He never felt harder or longer in his life, and felt he had the stamina of some super stud.

Dale said a small prayer as he stood beside the table getting a blowjob from his wife as she was fucked by two other men. ‘I pray I’ve taken Susan and me to the right place in our lives, and that I have only deepened our relationship and long-term happiness. I love my wife, and Lord, you know I couldn’t have kept going the way things were. Thank for you for this opportunity to create change in our lives that at least seems positive and in the right direction.’

Soon after, Dale said, “Cumming, Baby.”

Susan pulled off for a second, “In my mouth and on my face, please; I’d like a little from each from you.” She started to jerk him off more and clamped her mouth over his glans.

Beneath her Dev piped up, “Please, Dude; not on me.” Susan heard him and leaned to her side more.

Just as Dale exploded with some of his cum going into his wife’s mouth and some pasting across her face in a traditional ‘string of pearls’ necklace, Sean groaned and said, “Filling your ass, Sweetheart.”

Dev announced, “Me, too, Honey. You have the best feeling pussy. I really do love you. You have got to move in here someplace.”

Susan’s entire body shook and trembled as she started her orgasm. She thought, ‘I’ve had more orgasms today than over the past year ... hell, the past two years. Why did I get to where I didn’t like sex? This is totally fabulous.’

Dale looked at his wife. She’d never let him cum in her mouth, and certainly not on her face. She looked beautiful drenched in his white goo. She opened and showed him his spend in her mouth and then swallowed. She used a finger to push some of the cum on her chin and cheeks into her mouth. Dale tried to recall whether they’d ever had a day like this one, and decided in an instant, that they’d never even come close. He prayed again that there’d be many more.

Julie showed up, again, and started to push Sean out of the way so she could get to Susan’s nether region. Dev easily lifted Susan from him and laid her on the massage table as he slid off to the side. Julie was all over Susan again, only this time, she brought a mouthful of the cum from the two men up to Susan and the two women ‘snowballed’ the woodge of cum. As they kissed and played, Dale watched in awe and could feel the hardness surging back into his cock.


Nancy and Dave carpooled to work in her car on Monday morning. They were a little on the late side because they’d stayed at the Circle to bid goodbye to their guests, Dale and Susan Hartnett.

“Those two fit in with all of us like fingers in a glove,” Nancy said.

Dave laughed, “You had more than just a few fingers in her.”

Nancy sighed, “I had my whole hand inside her, and I gave her you’re A-spot orgasm. She loves me. She loves you. You did it to her, too. I’m afraid doing that gives me a dose of power over someone. I treated her with nothing but love, though. She loves the Circle and everybody in it. She wants to come back over and over again.”

Dave nodded, “I’ve never seen a couple have so many ‘firsts’ in so short a period of time. They’d never even hinted at group sex, but my God, they were all over us once the dam of their pent-up sexuality let go.”

“I’m sure they’d love to be affiliate members of some kind. It’s ashamed that they live so far away.”

“Less than two hours by air. She has a pretty mobile career but she’d have to work for a law firm down here, and you know how many lawyers there are in this city. I’m not sure his skills and career are that mobile to any of the companies near here. I still don’t know clearly what he does; analysis is the polite word for it, but I think he’s also done some field work. I almost think he’s CIA.”

Nancy said, “I bet she insists that they move down here, or she does and he’s got to super-commute to be with her ... and with us.”

Dave asked, “Who’d he fall in love with?”

Nancy laughed, “A better question is ‘Who didn’t he fall in love with?’ Over the weekend the women made sure that everybody got a shot at him, even Grace. He seemed to relish the time with every one of them. Do you know he cuddles almost as well as you do? He also was positively nuts about watching his wife with other men, especially when Dev and Sean were DPing her, and then he joined in to make her airtight. He just wanted to watch and watch and watch her fuck the other men. He really loves her.”

Dave speculated, “He’s got a huge cuckold fold in his brain. My guess is that as they enjoy more group sex over time; she loved it and so did he. Right now, he’s had this staid wife at home while his brain went out soaring. Suddenly, she’s not only come up to where his fantasies have been, but she passed him going a hundred miles an hour. She’s leading the team at this point.”

“Were they going to work today?” Nancy asked.

“From what they said over breakfast, they were going from the airport to their jobs. They left both their cars at Reagan National because they work in different directions from their home.”

“I’d love to be a fly on the wall in their home tonight. I bet they will have one helluva discussion.”

“The two of them aside, how did you fare over the weekend?”

Nancy laughed, “I am feeling loved and I got to love the people I like to emphasize plus a couple of new ones. I also like the sapphic sex more than I thought I would. Alice was particularly caring and instructive with me, and I love her so much.”

“So do I.” Dave chuckled at his understatement. He thought of how far Alice and he had come in loosening up.

After a silence they pulled into the employee parking lot at the large facility where they worked. As they got out of the car, Nancy said, “Someday, someone is going to call you on the fact that you often arrive with me in the car. What are you going to say?”

Dave laughed, “The truth. We live very near each other and so we carpool. It’s especially convenient because we get a jump on the work day because we talk about work just about every commute. I just won’t clarify that living close meant that you slept spooned next to me with my cock in your pussy half the night.”

Nancy grinned, “Just to mention one little aspect of work for a moment; I’d like to work under you for a long time ... especially when I’m writhing around and you have your large proboscis in my tight little socket.” She laughed and flounced away to their office area.


Several days later, Holly sat in the passenger seat as Dave made the hour-long drive to Suntech outside Tampa, the second company that Holly had asked him to sit on the board. As they drove, she read a few things to him and also filled him in on the solar panel company. One of the reasons for his appointment had been his experience with the electric power company and his background as an electrical engineer.

After arriving they met Warren Styles and John Gardner, co-presidents and CEOs of the fledgling company. The pair were highly solicitous and expressed their gratitude several times to Holly for the significant capital her venture capital company had just injected into their company.

Holly was nice but firm. “You’ve got twenty million, but you’ve also made a string of commitments in your business plan to us. We expect you to keep to that schedule and make those commitments happen. David Prentiss, here, will be on your board, but you should also treat him as an active board member and a first line of defense in getting back on track if you waver from the plan.”

Dave stepped in, “I have a few more years of experience, but I’m not an authoritarian kind of guy. I work best in a collegial setting, but having said that I don’t like to be blindsided with surprises.”

The foursome got a tour of the factory where some of the panels were made and tested, and then the fabrication operation where they were made ready for installation, and last an R&D lab where test panels were being made. They’d just gotten a contract from Publix, one of the larger grocery chains in the southeast states, to outfit their huge million-square-foot distribution center with solar panels so they could operate off the grid. If this worked, they had about eight hundred stores they’d also start to convert.

John asked, “We’re kind of taking business away from the utility; is this a conflict of interest?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.