Loosening Up - Book 2 - Cohousing - Cover

Loosening Up - Book 2 - Cohousing

Copyright© 2018 by Wolf

Chapter 24: New Hobby. Sexy Visitors

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 24: New Hobby. Sexy Visitors - Book 1 is a mandatory read before starting this one. The group of friends and neighbors forms a cohousing consortium and build their own, specially designed, neighborhood with amenities to foster loving interactions. As they do the group expands with various people that mostly Dave meets. A few parents and relatives figure out what's going on; some join the Circle. Dave's skill in foreplay wins over many of the women. Several start a new hobby with an appealing instructor.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Ken Toomey stood about six feet tall, and weighed around one-seventy. His arms were muscular and sported two small tattoos of the Chinese symbols for wisdom and spirituality on his forearm. He had close-cropped brown hair, looked to be in his mid-thirties, and had deep brown eyes with a square jaw that gave him a similar look to Dev. He could be a model. He also had a dazzling smile he flashed at everybody he met. He was Mr. Congeniality.

Alice and Pam had brought him up from the hangar in the golf cart after their first flying lessons to meet their spouses, friends, neighbors, and lovers. They hadn’t told him they were all the same people.

Dave asked as they stood there, “How long have you been flying?”

Ken smiled that dazzling smile, “I got my first rating when I turned eighteen. I went into the Air Force, and flew Lockheed F-35s most of the time. I mustered out about two years ago, kicked around, and then decided I wanted into the airlines. I’m on various waiting lists for serious interviews, so Sky Ranch gave me a job as an instructor and charter pilot. I figured this was a good job, since even when I get an airline job, I can still teach for them if I have time. I like instructing. I did that my last year in the Air Force, too.”

“How many hours do you have?”

“Good question. The answer is somewhere around twenty thousand. Of course, the airlines want you prequalified in whatever it is they’re flying, such as 757s, 777s, 737s, Airbus 320s, and so on, but people like me show up and we’ve been dealing with fighters, trainers, or old and clunky military transports. The transport guys get jobs faster than us jet jockeys. I think the execs are afraid we’ll try to buzz the tower upside down in a 737.”

“How did Alice and Pam do?”

“They’re both naturals. I think they’ll do just fine. They both soaked up the lesson like sponges. If they apply themselves, they’ll have their licenses in six to nine months.” He paused and asked, “You planning to buy a plane for your wife?”

Dave decided to tease and reveal a little, “Wives, actually. That’ll be up to them.”

“Huh? Wives? Alice is married to you, but who’s Pam married to?”

“Me. So are Heather, who’s over there with Matthew at the wading pool, and Julie, the pretty brunette on the lounger improving her tan.”

“Wives? Four of them? But...”

“Oh, Alice is the only legal one. The others and I made the same commitments to one another ... and they also committed to each other. We’re a happy family.”

Holly walked behind Dave, pausing as she went by to turn him slightly for a short kiss. Holly was topless, with her young breasts high and pointy, and wearing a nearly invisible bikini bottom that happened to be folded into a camel toe. She’d fluffed out her hair to a kind of rat’s nest, too; so she was a force to be reckoned with. Ken’s eyes bulged out of his head.

Ken said as she walked away, “And ... her?”

“Oh, that’s Holly. She’s a friend. A very good friend.”

“God, this place is like heaven. Everywhere I look there’s a beautiful woman.”

“Well, anytime you’re flying in the neighborhood, especially with Pam or Alice, please take the time to come up and visit.”

Alice came and dragged Ken off to meet Jack, Grace, and Rachel. Rachel was dressed like Holly, and looked even more appealing because of her youth. Dave watched from a distance as the teenager blatantly flirted with the cute flight instructor. He laughed.

Grace was wearing a full and normal bikini. She thought because of her age that she wasn’t as appealing to the men if she appeared nude or semi-nude. She was wrong; she was just as appealing. Despite being twice the age of some of the younger women, her breasts and physique had retained most of their shape and vitality, and her skin had remained smooth and unwrinkled. Most of the men were forever telling her to lose the bra when they were in the normal dress mode on the patio.

Pam came up to Dave. “I have a new mission in life?”

“Fucking Ken or to be a pilot?” Dave teased.

“Two missions in life then,” Pam replied smoothly. “Yes, to both.”

“Is your new boyfriend staying tonight?”

“No. We’d fry his brain at this point. We have to get him used to things.”

A little later, Dave saw Alice driving the golf cart down towards the hangar with Ken holding on for dear life.

Alice didn’t come back right away, so Dave figured she was getting some private ground school instruction. When she did show up, she looked a little hot and bothered.

Alice came up to Dave and Pam, “Wow, can he kiss? He’s got a Ph.D. in the subject.”

Pam teased, “Did you do anything further?”

Alice said, “I only got him to feel my tits outside my t-shirt. We’ve got a long road to getting our private pilot’s license; this is going to be a lot of fun.”

Dave rolled his eyes and strolled away.

Over dinner that evening, Grace told everybody about her older sister’s impressions about the Circle. “For one, the she commented on ‘How European’ you all were, the women sunning with only a bikini bottom, and the men more or less un-aroused with the display of all that boob flesh.”

Ty threw out, “I guess I was an exception. I had a hard-on all afternoon.”

Dori quickly added, “You always have a hard-on all afternoon.”

Grace ignored the interruption. “My sister Milly tried to wheedle out of me whether there was anything sexual going on between some of you. I think indirectly she thought I might be involved. I have to admit I just shrugged and said, ‘If there is, it’s no big deal. Everyone in our Circle is so friendly, it wouldn’t matter.’ That kind of set her on her ear. She read between the lines. After that she made a special point of figuring out who went with who, but her batting average was on the low side.”

Grace looked down the table, “Holly, you were spectacular. You were going around and kissing everybody at one point, and doing it very romantically. She had you ‘belonging’ to just about every male here. When she finally saw you lie down with Dave and the two of you make out for a while, she said, ‘Oh, she’s Dave’s wife.’ I said to her, ‘Oh, no. He already has four wives. She is one of his girlfriends, though.’ Milly couldn’t even talk for five minutes after that, and that’s a huge concession.”

Dave said, “So, you kind of spilled the beans to her?”

Grace laughed and teased, “No, only on you. She asked who your wives were, so I pointed out Heather – along with Matthew, Julie – without tying her to Alice, and Pam. Alice was up taking her flight lesson at that point, and I explained about the absence. Milly watched the four of you like a hawk the rest of her visit. After Alice returned with Ken to introduce him around, she included her. She was surprised at how she hung on Ken’s arm, obviously rubbing her braless breasts against his arm.”

Alice said, “Ken was also surprised. He got a hard-on. I wonder if your sister saw that?”

Holly asked, “Did you feel him?”

“Just before we stopped making out, I rubbed against him quite intentionally. I’m sure I sent him home with blue balls, or at least leanings in that direction.”

Dave asked, “When’s your next lesson?”

Alice said, “Wednesday late afternoon if the weather is all right. Pam will have late Thursday afternoons unless she can’t make it home from her travels. If that happens, I’ll take her slot and get two lessons that week. We’ll both do Sunday afternoons, like we did today. Pam might get a double lesson if she misses midweek.”

Over the next couple of weeks, Dave noticed the preponderance of aviation-related material on the living room coffee table in their home. Additionally, both Pam and Alice were sharing materials they downloaded to help them learn what they needed to know in order to be safe, effective, and efficient pilots: weather, rules, the physics of flight and aircraft, and map reading.


Dave’s division secretary came into his office late Tuesday morning, “There’s a Dale Harnett on the phone. He’d like to speak to you. He said to remind you that you two met in Sedona in case you didn’t remember his name.”

Dave picked up the call, “Dale. Hello. What a pleasant surprise. What can I do you for?”

Dale gave a hearty greeting. Dave tried to recall what job he’d had or even what the company was, but came up blank. Dale quickly put that to rest, “Dave, the reason I’m calling has nothing to do with work or our jobs. More importantly, at least for me, it has to do with my marriage. I need your help. I’ve thought a great deal about what I learned about you in Sedona. Moreover, you gave me some off the cuff advice that I’ve religiously followed. I need more, and wanted to talk to you about that.”

Dave indicated for him to continue in a noncommittal manner.

Dale said, “I remember you were the guy that had four wives at home, and you lived in an open marriage, even within some vague larger group. One of the women confided to me that you appeared to be swingers but you weren’t, because you had a high degree of real intimacy with the other people in your group. I don’t even know how large it is, just that the people in it were nonexclusive.

“I also recall that in short order at our seminar you had every female attendee following you around hoping for some private time with you, and then, to cap it off, the female instructor for the class, Professor Valerie Lord joined the contingent.

“While we were in Sedona, I asked whether you’d accept a visit from me and my wife Susan. I want her to hear the philosophy of your group, and to see how you all function together. I feel this is the direction we should be going with our marriage, and she agreed to humor me and see what you guys were like. We’ve talked about it, about what it might be like. She even told me she might agree to a transition to this kind of lifestyle. You said you were up for it, and that’s why I’m calling.”

Dave thought for a moment and said, “Come. When? And are you sure? I recall telling you to get your wife started on the journey to loosen up in various ways. Did you?”

“I did start, but she’s reached a kind of plateau because she has no role models and knows of no one else that has done what I want her to do – us to do. I don’t want to just become a swinger and have her jump beds with other men; I want to build meaningful relationships with other people – couples mostly, so that we share what I think you’re doing and feeling. I think she agrees with me. We want a boatload of genuinely intimate relationships where sex is only one part of our being together. That sure sounded like your group.

“As for when, I was hoping we might be able to visit the third weekend in March. If you recommend a motel, let me know the name of it. I do have your business address but not your home address from the card you gave me.”

Dave laughed and shared the information. He also said, “As for the hotel, come and stay with us. We have plenty of space. There is a house here that you could have a room in – our guesthouse. Each bedroom has an ensuite, so it shouldn’t be much different than a motel. Our place is ... well, our place, and always busy with five of us but a lot of coming and going, at all times of the day and night.

“Just to give you fair warning. We are a pretty laid-back group on the weekend. Partial and full nudity are often the norm, at least around the pool. One visitor that just left called it exceptionally European. Sometimes there’s open love making, although we tend to cool that during the day, especially when we have visitors. At night, all bets are off.

“I also warn you that you’re bringing you wife into a group of very affectionate people. You, too, for that matter. You’re both going to find very warm welcomes that may involve a lot of physical hugging and kissing and more after they learn you’re interested in a group like ours.”

Dale laughed, “This is better than I expected. This is exactly the environment I want to bring Susan into. I want us to see what this lifestyle is like. I’m assuming our presence won’t thwart normal activities too much?”

“Unlikely,” Dave chuckled. “Just be warned. My recommendation is to alert her ahead of time so this place isn’t a complete shock to her. You might get walking papers if you don’t. If you think you might participate, you also might want to get tested for STDs.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.