Loosening Up - Book 2 - Cohousing - Cover

Loosening Up - Book 2 - Cohousing

Copyright© 2018 by Wolf

Chapter 19: Transformations

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19: Transformations - Book 1 is a mandatory read before starting this one. The group of friends and neighbors forms a cohousing consortium and build their own, specially designed, neighborhood with amenities to foster loving interactions. As they do the group expands with various people that mostly Dave meets. A few parents and relatives figure out what's going on; some join the Circle. Dave's skill in foreplay wins over many of the women. Several start a new hobby with an appealing instructor.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

As Dave, Holly, and Alice reached the patio, Shelby bounced up to Dave and plastered her nude body against his. They kissed like the world was about to end and the kiss would save everything, and then she reached down and fondled him. “Can we make love again? Matthew’s already gone for his grandmother’s.”

“Where’s Aaron?”

“He and Julie are probably fucking or making love or both in the pergola at the other end of the pool. We could go and join them.” She smiled, clearly indicating that that was exactly what she wanted to do.

Dave turned and pulled Holly forward. “I promised my friend Holly some attention, too. Shall we do a threesome?”

The two women sized each other up. Both looked truly luscious in Dave’s opinion.

Shelby got shy, “I haven’t much experience with other women, and barely any with men except my husband and Dave.”

Holly volunteered, “Me, too. Maybe we can make it up as we go along.” She was obviously scoping out Shel’s sexy body as she spoke. She reached a hand out and took hold of Shelby’s in a comforting gesture of support.

Dave said, “Let’s show Aaron what a threesome between two females and a guy can be like. Later, maybe we can try the other kind of threesome with each of you, if you want.”

As Dave, Shelby, and Holly walked slowly towards the pergola, Dave gave a more extensive introduction for each of the two women. When the threesome came into the octagonal pergola, they did indeed find Aaron making love to Julie. She was lying back on a chaise as he plundered her body and she implored him to do more of what she liked, specifically, having his large cock pistoning into her juicy cunt. Dave chuckled, because Julie could be vocal and somewhat controlling.

On the other side of the small outdoor room sat the massage table that Ty and Dori had bought the Circle over a year earlier. Dave led Holly and Shelby to the table, but not before they both kissed Aaron as they passed by. Aaron had barely met Holly earlier, so her hot kiss came as a complete surprise. She put a lot of herself into the kiss and made sure he got to feel one of her breasts.

Dave got both women on the table side by side. It was a tight fit, but they held onto each other and then started to make out, tentatively at first but then their lust took over. Dave then started to eat one pussy as he toyed with the other with one hand. After going back and forth until he had both sopping wet in their juices, he proceeded to fist Holly and give her the colossal A-spot orgasm, while Shelby kissed her and cuddled her body, and played with her breasts and nipples. After she recovered, he repeated the exercise on Shelby.

The two women then serviced Dave, with one fucking him while the other sat on his face. They traded back and forth for several iterations. Dave finally jettisoned a gallon of cum into Holly’s swollen pussy. They all cuddled for a few minutes.

Dave then said, “Shelby, clean up Holly. Don’t miss a drop of what I gave her.”

Shelby’s eyes flared in disbelief. She clarified what he’d just asked her to do, as this was obviously something she’d not done before. “You want me to lick up the semen you just injected into your friend?” There was genuine incredulity in her voice.

“Exactly. Do it now, it’s already seeping out of her. Use your fingers to extract more from inside her. Make love to her through pussy while you do it. Holly or someone will return the favor later.”

Shelby wasn’t too certain of this. She’d seen Alice do this to Nancy after Aaron had cum in her the night before and she’d thought the act was wildly kinky. Dave had actually done her and assured her it was fine. She didn’t expect to find herself on the doing end of things this soon ... but then again, she was loosening up. She moved between Holly’s legs and started to lap, tentatively at first, and then when she realized that the liquid wasn’t all that gross, she got into what she was going. Holly ultimately enjoyed two more orgasms from her ministrations before Shelby stopped.

Shelby turned to Dave, “That was GOOD! I loved doing that to her. She tasted so good – a mix of her and you, and Holly was so responsive and vocal.”

Aaron had finished long ago. Shelby had referred to him as the two-minute flash in a private conversation. He and Julie had cuddled and watched the sex show the three others put on for them.

Julie teased, “You made your husband hard again doing that.”

Holly said, “Ooooh, could I ride him?”

Dave was surprised by Holly’s offer, but figured he’d hear more about it later from her. She had learned since her arrival that Aaron and Shelby were experimenting and loosening up, so maybe that was her motivation – to give them an experience with yet another person. He figured that the more people Aaron had sex with, the more relaxed he’d be when Shelby started to broaden out with others.

Julie came over to Dave and Shelby. She leaned in and kissed Shel, and said, “Let’s sixty-nine. You can eat your husband’s cum from inside me while I get you ready to fuck Dave again.” Dave moved aside and the two women embraced and slid into the position so they could eat each other’s pussies. He noted that Shelby seemed more enthusiastic about the act this time around.

About ten minutes later, Julie declared that she wanted to watch Dave and Shelby fuck. They did. Meanwhile, near them, Holly was gently coaching Aaron in how to hold off from cumming while they had a long fuck.

Shel said to Dave, “I am suddenly such a pussy hound, something I’ve accused my husband of as a joke. I loved the taste of Julie, too; and the cum mixed in with her fluids. I want to eat that all day long.”

Dave teased, “Well, you’ve probably come to the right place to find lots of opportunities to do that.”

After playing with Julie, Dave eventually came inside Shelby. Julie was the one that lapped up the spend from her new friend, using fingers to help extract the delicious juicy goo from the warm vagina it had been deposited in. Shelby sat up on the edge of the table and watched Julie with an air of wonder. Eventually, Julie brought some of the fluids up and shared them with Shelby. Dave later heard Julie explain about snowballing.

The five lovers sat for a few minutes. Aaron extolled Holly and Julie’s virtues as lovers, and thanked them for helping him loosen up. Holly had cuddled up beside Aaron; she looked across at Dave and winked at him.

Shelby teased her husband, “So, I gather you’re ready to mix well with the other women at this point.”

Aaron nodded, “Yeah, if that’s all right with you.”

“Oh, it is.” She paused and grinned, “May I assume you’re all right with me mixing with the other men ... having each of them fuck my brains out?”

Aaron studied his nude wife snuggled into his brother’s side with Julie nestled between her legs, occasionally lapping at her cunt. Dave had an arm around her and that hand cupped and toyed with one of her breasts.

Aaron smiled, “Yeah, absolutely. You may find me watching a lot. Seeing you and my brother making love gave me a real jolt. I loved it.”


After Julie, Holly, Shelby, Aaron, and Dave took a swim in the pool, they split up and joined other conversations on the patio. Holly stayed with Dave. Several of the Circle members had gone off to attend to things in their home, but they came back for a few minutes every half-hour or hour to touch base with the others.

Holly and Dave briefly dressed and then did a quick run to her motel to pick up her luggage. After coming back to the Circle they stripped their clothing off and she sprawled out next to him on his chaise as he started to sun. She said, “I hope it was all right with you that I fucked your brother. I knew he was trying to loosen up, and thought that something unexpected from me might help. I also heard the remark Shelby made to you about him having a hair trigger, so I thought I could help coach him about that.”

“I’m fine, Holly. You can do anybody here. We’re very free and open with sex and it helps us communicate a wide range of feelings and emotions to each other. We are not shy about asking either, as you may have imputed that from Julie’s behavior earlier. If you see something you want, it’s very acceptable to ask for it. Since you’re a new face ... and pussy ... the men will all want to try you out. The same will be happening for Shelby once it’s known that she’s available. Everyone has been holding off with her because they knew that my brother and she were gradually sliding into this new lifestyle.”

“God, if I lived here, I’d be fucking all the time. I have nymphomaniac leanings.”

Dave chuckled, “We all do in the Circle. I guess we were all born without boundaries or restraints on that side of our life, or pretty weak ones that blew away in the first storm. Well, I say that, but you know that Alice and I had to toss ours away as we loosened up. We had to start over.”

“Is it all right, really, that I hang around here all week. I have a couple of day trips, but I’d love to stay with all of you. I told you how I feel about you and everything. Alice didn’t seem upset.”

“You’ll be sore by the time you leave to go back north if you keep up the pace for sex that you’ve already set.”

“But it’ll be a good soreness,” Holly crooned into a laugh.

“Thanks for coaching Aaron on his hair trigger. Maybe he’ll be more attentive to Shelby now.”

“I hope so. It’s pretty easy stuff: take it slow – don’t speed up until the crescendo; stop when you feel that urge to cum, even pulling out for a minute or so; wear a condom to remove some of the sensitivity; have already cum so the lovemaking session is your second or third go-around; stay away from doggie style fucks; and put the woman on top. Part of it is willpower, too. One guy told me that thinking of baseball or other non-sexual things was not helpful. He said he ended up wanting to fuck at the ballpark.” She giggled and asked, “How do you do it?”

“Willpower, I guess. I also like to vary the pace and that lets me take it down a notch if I’m getting near. More than anything, I love to have my partners cum over and over again. I get great satisfaction from their pleasure. I’ve studied how to be more satisfying to each of the women I love.”

“Does that include me?” Holly interrupted in a hopeful tone.

“It’s in process, but yes. Of course, there are some common elements across women, but then each person has their own kink.”

“Can I ask what Alice’s kink is or is that private?”

“She likes to get us into a position where she can watch my cock sawing into her quim. She also likes dirty talk, especially where I talk to her about her being with the other men and how they can make her cum in buckets as they fill her with cum. She seems to like to bring me sloppy seconds, too; so I play that card with her. Sometimes, she likes to be reminded of our puritanical past and how we should have been fucking much earlier in our lives. I’ll talk about some simple date we had years ago, but I tell her what it would have been like if we had the mindset and behavior pattern we have now, for instance, we went to a church dance, but in my dirty talk I’ll talk about how a couple of other guys pick her up at the dance and what they do to her in the parking lot on the hood of my car. I’m still learning what turns her on. You have to talk to your partners.”

“That’s interesting. So, it’s not just how you fuck, it’s a lot of the stuff around it.”

“For both men and women, the largest and most erotic sex organ is the brain. Massage the brain in sexy ways, and the responses are mind blowing. Words go right to the cerebral cortex and you react to them. Great sex is also about learning how to say the right words and not just about putting tab A in slot B.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.