Becoming a School Slut - Cover

Becoming a School Slut

Copyright© 2015 by bydasea

Chapter 39

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 39 - Attending a new school and wanting to be a cheer leader, young Wendy gets caught in a trap to make her a slut and whore for the Captain of the squad. She is encouraged to do an initiation which exposes her naked body in the school and then is blackmailed to do as the captain says. She will do anything to stop her parents from seeing what she did and only gets in deeper. But, she didn't have to worry because her parents already know and helped set her up.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Squirting   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Analingus   Teacher/Student   Workplace   School   Nudism  

Mom and I went to the kitchen to fix dinner for all of us. We knew it had to be something we could eat without the use of utensils, so we decided on spaghetti. I got the pasta started while mom worked on the sauce and little meat balls. We make them small so we can pick them up from the floor with our mouths.

Dad called out to me, saying, "Little whore bring us two beers. And hurry up."

I stopped what I was doing and grabbed two beers from the fridge. I got glasses down and hurried into the living room. Daddy and Jimmy were discussing politics when I walked in too serve them. I didn't know Jimmy knew anything about politics, but he was keeping up with daddy. I guess I have a lot to learn about my new boyfriend.

I set the glasses down, cracked the bottles of beer open, pouring them for the men. Once poured, I asked if they needed anything else. They both said no and I went back to cooking.

Mom had the sauce ready and I was finishing up the noodles. We put two plates on the table, adding the spaghetti and garlic bread. Then we called out that dinner was served. They came in and sat down. We asked if they needed anything else and both wanted a beer with dinner, so I got two more out and poured them.

Since they wanted nothing else, mom and I put our food on the floor, getting down on hands and knees to eat, asses upturned facing the table. Spaghetti is messy, but I'm learning how to eat more like a dog and not getting as much on my face. Mom was a different story and she had it all over her face. I giggled when I looked at her because I was a better eater than her.

The guys just ate and continued discussing politics. We ate our food in silence.

Daddy and Jimmy finished first and sat back to watch us eat. It takes us a little longer since we don't have anything to eat with. But we did finally finish and looked up at the guys.

They both burst out laughing. Daddy said, "God you two whores are sloppy eaters. You need to clean up before we can fuck you."

Then Jimmy surprised me and said, "Why don't you two just lick each other clean?"

Daddy liked that and said, "Good idea son. Go ahead cunts, start licking."

I let mom lick my face clean first, because she was so totally sloppy. I think I can get her clean without messing up my face again. She leaned to me sticking her tongue out. She started at my forehead licking her way down, finishing with my chin. I really didn't have a lot on me, but when I looked at her again, she was a fucking mess.

Once she finished licking my face clean, I started on her face. I also started at her forehead, because she had sauce there, in and around her eyes. She even got some by her ears, (don't know how). But I licked her all over and got her face clean. It took some time to do it and I thought it was funny, me cleaning mommy.

Once we were done, the guys had us go wash up and get ready for bed. I asked if I could check emails first before getting in bed, since Mistress always emails me to give me instructions for the next day. Jimmy and daddy both said I could once I had my face washed. Jimmy got up and went with me.

I finished cleaning up, as Jimmy was standing behind me with his hands rubbing my ass. We went to my room to boot up the computer. Jimmy sat on the bed so he could watch. Once the computer came up, I logged in and checked for emails. Sure enough, I had on from Mistress Pam.

It didn't have any attachments this time, just a letter. I opened it up and began to read. Jimmy was also reading it with me.

It said,

Hello my hot little whore,

I am so happy for you and Jimmy. You make a great couple, but as you both know you still belong to me and always will. You are MY little whore! But, even if you have to fuck and suck everyone I tell you to, the two of you will have a great life together. At least it won't be like your slutty mother. She doesn't have a guy to actually take care of her, since your dad is in love with my mom.

Of course, we can talk about all of this at another time. I know Jimmy told you nothing will change between us and from what I saw this afternoon once you got home, your hot little cunt is open for action. So tomorrow at lunch, it will get fucked by many.

And speaking of tomorrow, I want you dressed in your little bra and panties that are dated along with the thigh highs that match. You and Jimmy can walk to school together if you want, but once you get to your whore circle only you will be in it. Jimmy can watch from the side lines as someone else gets your undies so they can fuck you for lunch.

I haven't decided about clothes for you, but am leaning to just letting you stay naked the rest of the week. I love seeing your hot little body walking around and your bells ringing. But I'll let you know in the morning.

Before I go, my mom has asked if Jimmy will fuck her whore tonight. She wants his big cock all the way in her cunt and filling it with his young cum.

Whore, you can fuck your daddy or just watch your boyfriend fuck your mother, but once his cum fills her, you'll suck all his cum out of her cunt. That alone will make a great movie and make me lots of money toward my education.

Enjoy your night with your boyfriend cunt. I'll see you in the morning.

Love you bitch,

Mistress Pam

I shut down the computer and we went back out to be with mom and dad. I told them that Mistress Pam had said that mom's Mistress wants Jimmy to fuck her whore, filling her cunt with his young cum. I also told them that I had to suck it all back out of her cunt. I told daddy that I would like to watch them fuck, but would fuck him if he wanted. He said I could watch and then they could watch him fuck me.

We went to daddy's room and Jimmy got naked. Mom got on the bed spreading her legs, waiting for Jimmy to join her. Daddy got a couple chairs so we could sit and watch my boyfriend fuck my mother. Once Jimmy was naked he joined mom on the bed. Daddy sat down and I was getting ready to sit in the other chair.

Daddy stopped me and said, "Wait, while I take these clothes off. Then you can sit in my lap and have my cock up your cunt while we watch your boyfriend fuck my wife and your mother."

He stood up, taking all of his clothes off and sat back down. Now with all of us naked. Daddy held his cock straight up and said, "Sit on it whore."

I lowered my body down and his cock entered my cunt slowly. I just kept going down and was soon full of daddy's hard cock. I just sat on his lap with his cock deep inside me, watching mom and Jimmy. Jimmy was kneeling next to mom's head with his cock in her mouth, as she was sucking him. Jimmy had one hand behind mom's head pulling her deeper down on his cock. His other hand was pinching and pulling on mom's right nipple, which kept mom moaning with each little movement of her nipple he would periodically switch to the other nipple doing the same to it.

Daddy said, "God that looks so fucking hot. I always loved seeing her sucking cock. Even when we were in school, she looked hot with anyone's cock in her. And she has had a lot of them."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.