Becoming a School Slut - Cover

Becoming a School Slut

Copyright© 2015 by bydasea

Chapter 38

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 38 - Attending a new school and wanting to be a cheer leader, young Wendy gets caught in a trap to make her a slut and whore for the Captain of the squad. She is encouraged to do an initiation which exposes her naked body in the school and then is blackmailed to do as the captain says. She will do anything to stop her parents from seeing what she did and only gets in deeper. But, she didn't have to worry because her parents already know and helped set her up.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Squirting   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Analingus   Teacher/Student   Workplace   School   Nudism  

With homework put away, I booted up my computer and opened my mail client. Mistress did send me an email along with another video for me to watch. I opened up the attachment and watched as I was being fucked in my ass the night that I lost my anal cherry. It showed Charles fucking me, then Jimmy and then I saw my daddy sliding his cock into my poop chute. I continued watching as all 12 guys fucked my ass and I was getting excited; wishing I could play with myself. There were close ups showing my stretched shitter, with a pool of cum trailing out of it. God it looked so big after all those cocks had been in me. The movie ended and I didn't delete it like I used to do.

Then I opened her letter to me.

Cunt,

In the morning I expect you to piss in a glass again and then drink it in your bed. So make sure you have a glass on your night stand tonight. I love watching you drink piss because you are so good at it.

Once you finish drinking your piss, go get a shower and brush your teeth. By then your slutty mom should have your breakfast on the floor for you, so just crawl to the kitchen and start eating. Yes, I said crawl. Hands and knees!!

After breakfast, wash your face because I know you still get a little sloppy when eating (yes it's true, I still make a mess, but it depends on the food.). Then get your dated panties and bra on. I have also purchased some thigh highs for you and they are in your dresser. Pick out the ones to match your panties and put them on along with your shoes.

You will walk to school like this and go to your whore circle and wait to be stripped. The thigh highs will stay on. I will have something for you to wear at school, once you no longer have the panties and bra on, and you'll get dressed in what I give you.

I will be so glad when your clit heals enough that I can get your cunt fucked again. I love the little bells you have, but do miss seeing your cunt full of cock. By the end of this week, you are going to be fucking again, no matter how sore your clit feels. So use lots of ointment on it.

We have a game Friday night and if they win, you'll once again be used as a whore for them. If they lose, you get lucky. Of course, this is an away game and it will be a long bus ride home for you if they win.

Saturday, we are going to a party and you'll be busy once again. I said I needed to make up for the time off you had, and this is part of it. Just so you know, everyone there, except for you and me are over the age of 30. And it is all couples.

I have been paid enough to almost make up for the time you were off. So, you won't have to do too many more things to get me back on track to pay for my college education.

Get a good night's sleep whore and I'll see you in the morning at school.

I love you cunt,

Mistress Pam

I read her email twice to be sure I knew everything expected of me. Being in school naked, fucking the football team didn't bother me, but going to a couple's party where all of them were over 30, that did bother me. I'm still not comfortable doing things with adults, except for mom and dad. And knowing they all paid a lot of money for me made it worse. I really am a prostitute for her. Then she had to bring up the fact that I am paying for her college education with my young body. That I didn't like at all.

I got in bed and was going to go to sleep when I had the urge to piss. I knew it would not be good to put my mouth to my cunt, so got the glass and put it below me and pissed in it. Then, I drank it all, put the glass back on the night stand and slipped my naked body under the covers. I went to sleep pretty fast.

I woke refreshed the next morning and having to pee again. I started to get up, but remembered I had my glass right next to me. I picked it up, got on my knees, put the glass under my cunt and pissed. I was glad I had pissed last night because I almost overflowed the glass. I drank all of it and then went to take my shower. I sure wish I could get in the shower before pissing because I could piss in the shower. But I think Mistress wants me pissing first so I won't cheat.

After my shower, I crawled to the kitchen naked on my hands and knees, finding mom and dad already eating. Daddy at the table and mom on the floor. Mine was still in the pan so I had to dump it out myself. I dumped it on the floor and began eating.

My parents finished up while I was still eating. Daddy said, "Little whore, we have to go in early, so we will leave the kitchen to you. Make sure it is nice and clean before going to school. If it isn't clean you will get punished tonight."

Then they left and I was alone. I finished eating and licked the floor, then cleaned everything else. I washed daddy's plate and the pans mom used to cook. Then I went to brush my teeth and get ready for school.

I put on the dated panties and bra, then found the black thigh highs to match my bra and panty set. Once I was dressed I put my shoes on and looked in the mirror. I was looking hot. I loved the thigh highs. They made me look all grown up. I didn't look like a 14-year-old kid anymore, but I did look like a whore.

Now that I was dressed, I went out the door, locked it and started my walk to school. I was at the end of the driveway and I saw two of my neighbors (female) staring at me. They looked shocked. So, I just waved at them and walked into the street. I guess it was rude of me, but I had to laugh at them. It is like they had never seen a whore in her undies before.

Once I got to school and into my whore circle, I waited for my clothes to be removed so I could dress in whatever Mistress brought for me. I saw her come toward me and motion for me to remove my shoes. I did and placed them in my bag at the edge of the circle. Then back to stand in the circle on the X.

I felt my bra being removed and someone played with my nipples, making the bells ring. Then my panties started going down my legs, exposing my ass and cunt to everyone. The bell on my clit started ringing as the panties slid away. Soon, I was naked except for the thigh highs.

Mistress Pam walked into the circle and said, "Once you get your shoes on, you will be dressed for the day. Your whore chairs are still in place and I expect to hear your little bells ringing all day. Lunch time is still going to be ass and mouth. I don't think your clit is healed enough yet. Maybe tomorrow you can have a cock in your cunt."

"Yes Mistress," I said. "May I go to class now?"

"Yes you may cunt." She answered.

I went to class and spread my legs in the whore chair. This is what happened all day in school. Going from class to class with the bells ringing and spreading my legs to show my cunt in class. For lunch I was fucked in my ass a lot and also sucked lots of cocks. The afternoon was a repeat of the morning and nothing really happened.

After school, I went to practice and Mistress said, "I am going to let you try to practice whore, but if your clit starts hurting you are to go sit down. I think it will be so cute with you ringing your bells while doing the routines."

So I practiced and my clit didn't hurt really too bad. I could feel the ring pulling once in a while, but nothing serious, so I was able to make it through the whole practice.

Once practice was over, I had to lick all the Mistresses pussies and two of them used me for their toilet. Mistress went last and I really made her squirm when I ate her out. I love seeing her wiggle around as I bring her to the edge of orgasms and back off when I have my tongue in her pussy.

After she had her orgasm, she said, "Cunt, I got busy with school today so I didn't give you the clothes I planned. Trust me I'll have them for you sometime in the future. Now, I have some things I have to do, so you'll just have to walk home today. I think it will be so cute with you walking around in public with just thigh highs and shoes on. And your little bells will tell everyone there is a whore close by. Don't take your path today. Walk on the side of the road."

I didn't want to be walking down the street practically naked, but knew if I argued with her, things would just get worse. So I just kept my mouth shut and waited for her to release us all.

She talked about the next game and reminded everyone it was an away game and the football team would be riding the bus. She said we could all ride with one another. The only difference would be if they won, I would ride back home with the boys on the bus to service them. Then she released us to go home.

Everyone left and I walked out the door and started home. It was actually a longer way than what I normally take, but it is what Mistress wanted. I left the parking lot and walked out onto the street. Here I was an almost naked 14-year-old girl walking around in public. Anyone could grab me and take advantage of me. I thought that might be interesting. I could probably show them a few tricks.

Just as I was getting to the street, Jimmy Johnson stepped up beside me. He said, "Can I walk you home?"

My heart fluttered and I was so happy it was him. I love this boy. Well I love his cock, but I am beginning to love him. I said, "I would love for you to walk me home. That is if you don't mind having a naked 14-year-old whore with you."

He laughed and said, "I don't mind at all. I wanted to talk to you and since you are walking home, I'll be able to. Maybe I can get a nice blow job once we get you home."

"You got a deal." I said, "I'll suck your cock if you keep me safe."

"Great" he said. "Let's go, but we need to walk slowly so I can talk to you. I have quite a lot I want to tell you."

I couldn't figure out why he had so much to tell me. He could say I shouldn't be a whore, but we both knew that. He could tell me he wants to fuck me more. I hoped he would. I love his big cock in all my holes. But when he started talking, I was flabbergasted.

"Wendy," He began. He didn't call me whore. Now I am really curious. "I have had my cock sucked by a beautiful girl, even if she was made to do it. The only girl who has ever been able to take it all the way in her throat. The only girl who would even suck me off and swallow my hot cum. That's, you and I'm so very grateful that you did it."

I was turning red now. I get embarrassed by being naked all over the place, but no one has ever even came close to thanking me for sucking a cock. I was curious now as to what else he had to say. So, I just waited for him to continue.

He waited for a little bit, letting that sink into my head. Then he said, "You were my first fuck. I had never had my cock in a cunt until that night at Pam's when you took my whole cock deep into your cunt. I loved that and it felt so damn good. Hell, I have hardly ever seen a cunt before until you showed up naked. Jennifer let me see hers once, but it was a very quick look. Then she never let me see it again. And now I have not only seen your cunt, I have had my cock in it. And I know I have gone deeper than anyone else."

I was turning redder with each word he spoke. I never knew that his girlfriend had only showed him her pussy once. He didn't have to tell me that. I know the other girls won't show their boyfriends any pussy. That is why I have to be naked so much. The boyfriends need to look at a cunt, so they see mine instead of the girlfriends. But I'm happy to show them. I have much more fun than the other girls do. If they only knew how good it feels to fuck, they would be all over the boys. But I'm glad they don't because I get to have all the fun.

He had waited for a short time to let that sink in and then started talking again. "Then you let me fuck your ass. Hell, I had never even had a finger in Jennifer's ass before. She wouldn't even let me touch her there. But you took my cock all the way up your ass, even if it was new to you. I know Charles cock is not that big, so it took a lot for you to take my cock up there. And I loved fucking you like that. You were so tight, but you took me all the way in again."

He stopped talking and then he took my hand in his and held it. God that felt so good. I think it felt as good as having a cock in my cunt. He was holding my hand. No one had ever done that before. I was really beginning to wonder why he was telling me all this. I even almost forgot I was walking naked beside him on a public road.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.