Becoming a School Slut - Cover

Becoming a School Slut

Copyright© 2015 by bydasea

Chapter 34

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 34 - Attending a new school and wanting to be a cheer leader, young Wendy gets caught in a trap to make her a slut and whore for the Captain of the squad. She is encouraged to do an initiation which exposes her naked body in the school and then is blackmailed to do as the captain says. She will do anything to stop her parents from seeing what she did and only gets in deeper. But, she didn't have to worry because her parents already know and helped set her up.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Squirting   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Analingus   Teacher/Student   Workplace   School   Nudism  

On the drive over Mistress Kathy and dad chatted, in the front seat. Mom, Mistress Pam and I were seating in the back of the SUV. With every pothole, or bump that caused movement, my damn bells rang. Out of the corner of my eye, I caught the amusement in Mistress Pam face. When we got to the steakhouse. Mom and I had to get out of the back seat, naked and stand behind the SUV, waiting for it to open. Of course dad parked near the front door, so mom and I stood for all to see, like ten minutes, before being allowed to put our clothes on. What little bit of clothing it was, it at least covered us. Well most of us anyway.

We went in and the same waitress met us. She said, "So glad to see you back. Want the same room as before or are you going to let her keep clothes on this time."

Mistress Pam said, "Yes, the same room would be good and no she won't be keeping her clothes on. But neither will her mother, so the whole restaurant will all have a good time; with the two of them. The only different is that both of them are fully open for sex and this time there will be sex, with anyone who wants some. So be sure to tell everyone."

"I sure will," the waitress said as she was leading us to the back room where I had been naked not long ago.

Once in the room, Mistress Pam said, "Ok cunt strip it off."

I took my clothes off and stood naked before everyone. Then Mistress Kathy said, "You to whore. Get naked."

Mom also got naked and we stood side by side. Mom was pretty, I noticed she didn't have the piercing in her tits like I did. I wondered why.

I didn't have very long to think about it. The waitress said, "OK, what does everyone want to drink. I know the little cunt wants an empty glass. How about the other one?"

Mistress Kathy said, "Yes she'll take the empty glass also. The rest of us will have Budweiser; on tap. Here's a hundred for keeping quit about the beer."

I knew Mistress Pam wasn't old enough to drink. The waitress left to get the drinks and empty glasses. We were told to just stand and wait for the waitress to return. We were both on display when the waitress came back in with the drinks, she had two guys following her.

She handed out the drinks and said, "I had to tell these guys about what was going on in here. They are new and didn't believe me, so I just brought them along to see."

Mistress Pam said, "That's not a problem. If you want, you can send all the staff back here to look at our whores. Then after we eat, they will suck and fuck anyone who wants them and they both lick pussy too. But, I have to say the little one licks better than her mommy."

Everyone got a laugh out of that, Mistress Kathy spoke up, "OK whores, fill up your glasses and then we can eat."

Mom and I both put the empty glasses on the floor, squatting down over them and pissed into them. We had not pissed for a while, so both glasses filled up pretty fast. I was hoping I didn't overflow it, because I knew I would be licking the floor clean, if I did. I was lucky though stopping just as it got to the rim. They were some big glasses; tall beer mugs type, the extra lager ones.

Once we had the glasses full, we were told to sit and spread our legs allowing our cunt to show to everyone. We were put where we would be seen whenever a waiter or waitress entered the room. We put our glasses down in front of us and waited to tell them what we wanted to eat.

Mistress Pam said, "Ok whores we'll let you order for yourselves this time, but first swap glasses. You will drink each other's piss for dinner."

Mistress Pam is still coming up with all kinds of things to humiliate me and now she is doing it with mother. We swapped our glasses, as told and looked over the menu. I knew what I wanted, but looked anyway.

As we were waiting for a waiter to take our orders, Mistress Pam said, "I want you both to take a big drink to taste the others piss"

We did what we had to do and took a nice long drink of piss. Mom tasted ok, kind of like my own piss. It must be that we are mother and daughter because when I ate her, she tasted just like me.

Once we had both drank some, Mistress Pam started talking to me. "My little cunt, I am going to have so much more fun with you now. Tomorrow, we are going back to see that nasty couple, to have your clit pierced so you can wear a bell on it. I'm also thinking, I might add weights to your tits and maybe your clit after it heals so they will stretch more."

She waited to see if I had anything to say. Even though my parents knew about what I had become, and even had helped make me this way, Mistress could still punish me and I'm sure she would do it.

Seeing I was not going to argue with her, she continued. "You'll still have someone remove your panties and bra before school and then get dressed in whatever I pick for you. Some days you'll walk to school in just you're lingerie, but some days you will be dressed so we can all watch you strip before losing your panties and bra."

I looked at dad and he had a great big smile on his face. Then looked at mom and she too was smiling about what Mistress Pam was going to do with me. Her mom also had a grin and must be thinking of how proud she was of her daughter.

Mistress continued, "We are also going to make your cunt permanently bald. I have someone who will do electrolysis on your hot little cunt and once that is done, you'll never have to shave there again. It will be just like your mom's cunt."

No one else was saying anything as Mistress verbally humiliated me in front of them. I felt lucky that the food was brought in and I was able to eat. But it took five boys and two girls to bring it in to us. I think one or two could have done it, but they wanted to see the two naked cunts. Both of us sat with our legs wide apart so they could all look into our dripping holes. They lingered longer then needed ... having a very good look at us.

After the food was delivered, we ate. I tried to take my time, but knew if I took too much time I would be in trouble. So even if I ate slowly, I ate fast enough to keep up with the others. During dinner, Dad talked to Mistress Kathy and Pam about all kinds of things, including the use of the two whores. He really wanted to watch us both fucking dogs, saying it would be fun when I had to take Toby up my ass and was sure his knot would look good stretching me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.