Becoming a School Slut - Cover

Becoming a School Slut

Copyright© 2015 by bydasea

Chapter 15

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Attending a new school and wanting to be a cheer leader, young Wendy gets caught in a trap to make her a slut and whore for the Captain of the squad. She is encouraged to do an initiation which exposes her naked body in the school and then is blackmailed to do as the captain says. She will do anything to stop her parents from seeing what she did and only gets in deeper. But, she didn't have to worry because her parents already know and helped set her up.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Squirting   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Analingus   Teacher/Student   Workplace   School   Nudism  

The alarm went off and I started to get up, but remembering I couldn't until I pissed in my mouth along with making myself cum. So, I stretched my legs up over my head and pulled my cunt to my mouth, locking on, started pissing, then I licked myself clean. I started sucking on my now longer clit, sticking the tip of my tongue in my hole. I started to think the next time I do this, I would have been fucked; by I don't know how many cocks. I work my clit and soon to be non-virgin hole along with my ass, until I had one hell of a morning orgasm. I got up upon wobbly legs, going to make us breakfast.

I remembered she had said I'd be eating on the floor again, but not using a plate. That meant I'd be eating from the floor, and I am sure she'd make me lick the floor clean, I needed something that wasn't messy.

I decided on oatmeal without milk, so it wasn't too bad. I made her the same having her bowl on the table, before I went to wake her. I went in and gently shook her to wake her up as she turned over with a big grin on her face.

She said, "God I'm so horny but have to piss, so get that slutty mouth down there and make me happy."

With that she pulled the covers from her naked body. She must have been excited her nipples were hard as a rock, spreading her legs. I love licking her fiery pussy, but not real happy about having her morning pee in my mouth, but I had to do whatever she wanted.

I got between her legs, driving my tongue hard in to her wet hole, as my hands cupped her tits, pulling her nipples. She moaned, letting go without me being latched on to her cunt. I was able to get my mouth locked on to her, but not before the bed got wet. She filled me up, swallowing it all, I licked her clean. I started kissing her outer lips, working my way to sucking on her clit. All the while she was moaning, pulling on my head, thrusting her cunt in my mouth. I had her nipples in my fingers this whole time working them, I slide one hand down under her ass, wetting my fingers with spit and her juice. I started to manipulate her asshole, slowly opening it till I was first knuckle deep in her ass. She went off like a sky rocket yelling, "OH ... OH SHIT CUMMMMMING CUNT!" She did too, I was covered in her juices, from ear to ear, dripping off my chin. She squirted, which she has never done before. As she came back to earth, her breathing slowing she looked at me saying, "You look like someone pissed on your face, go wash up slut." I came out the bathroom after washing my face, she got up asking about breakfast. I told her it was ready. We walked down stairs both naked.

I was praying she would change her mind about eating from the floor, but I could be so lucky. She sat at the table saying, "So where is your breakfast cunt?"

I said, "In the pan Mistress."

"Well, dump it on the floor and get busy eating it. We have to get ready to go get your cherry popped." She told me.

As I said, my luck is not that good. I did as she said dumping the oatmeal on the floor, I got down on my hands and knees to eat. She wouldn't allow me to use anything but my mouth, so I was getting messy, my face was covered, and I had oatmeal in my hair, trying to eat it all. I did eat it all, she told me to be sure the floor was clean before I got up. I did clean it up by licking it clean, just as I had with the piss in the bathroom at the restaurant.

Once we finished, she looked at me and said, "Next time you fix me breakfast, it better be something other than tasteless oatmeal. If we weren't in such a hurry, I would have made you fix me something else. Now go wash that disgusting face. You look like a little baby eating for the first time. I expect you to learn how to eat like that without getting it all over your face."

Once I was cleaned up, she got dressed. I was already dressed, with no clothes on. Then she said, "OK whore, I figured out what to put on those little tits, so get over here and let me write some more.

I stood in front of her with my hands on my head and she started writing. She wrote on my right tit first and then on the left one. When she was done, I looked down to see what it was. I was shocked, but I thought it was cute.

It said in big red letters, on top of my tits,

PAM'S PET

Now everyone would know she owns me. I just hoped I could keep all the writing covered in front of my parents. I was glad it was not summer time because there was no way I could wear my bikini without everything showing.

"OK, just one more thing before we go getting that cunt fucked real well. I don't want those boys to hit the wrong hole because I promised Charles that he could put his cock in your ass first. So, bend over and spread your cheeks." She said.

I did as she wanted, but wasn't sure why until I felt her putting something cool on my little asshole, then I felt her finger in me. I jumped, but she slapped my ass hard, then I stood still. She worked her finger in my ass, then doing two fingers. The next thing she did made me jump and try to get away. She shoved something up inside my ass, it hurt like hell.

"Just relax cunt," She told me, "it's a butt plug, a small one. That way your asshole is covered so none of the guys make a mistake. Plus it will help stretch you some so Charles won't have a hard time getting his cock in there next week."

I tried to relax, but I had never had anything in my ass before. She pushed without letting up and I felt it sliding inside me. I let out a long groan of pain as she pushed the butt plug into my ass until my hole closed down on it again. I could tell that there was more of the plug that was sticking out of my ass. I felt so full, like I had to shit.

I said, "Mistress, it doesn't feel good. I feel like I have to shit, please take it out."

"No whore, it stays until I am ready to take it out. You complain again and I'll leave it there until Monday. It will get better and soon you won't even know it is there. Besides, I want to help you when it is time to get that nasty hole fucked." She said.

I knew I was beaten again, so I just shut up before I got in trouble. It was not natural for something to go up anyone's ass. It was made for things to go out; not in. But she knew what she wanted and I have found out, she always gets what she wants.

"OK whore it is time to go. I want you out the door to the back of the car. Wait for me there with your legs apart, hands on your head. Don't move no matter what." She ordered.

I had no other choice, so out the door I went and slowly walked to the back of her car, which she had parked near the road. I knew that if any of the neighbors happened to look, I would be seen standing naked in the street. I would probably be grounded or worse once my parents got home. But I did what she wanted from me. While I was standing there for all of my neighbors to see, I was furiously trying to think of ways to talk Mistress Pam out of making me fuck a bunch of boys. I was getting nervous about what was going to happen today. I just had to try to talk her out of getting me fucked.

Pam stayed inside until she saw Wendy at the back of the car, then calling her Mom. When her Mom answered, she said, "I'm leaving now. Do you have your whore ready for her day?"

"Yes I do. The cunt is naked and standing behind my car waiting for me. It is going to be so much fun today, almost like it used to be." Mrs. Nichols told her daughter. Then said, "Most of the parents and teachers will be at the park today to use the cunt. Just wish I could watch the little cunt get her cherry popped, I'm sure it will be well videotaped."

"Of course it will be, plus I am sure her mom will get to see it too." Pam said.

"Yes she will. She has seen most everything so far and is liking it. It won't be much longer and the two of them will have sex with each other. And your little whore can fuck her daddy too." Said Kathy.

Betty was standing behind Kathy's car, just like her daughter was. She even had the writing on her body, just like Wendy. The only difference was on her tits, was,

KATHY'S KUNT

Once they hung up, Pam walked out to the car and said, "OK whore get in let's go get that virgin cunt fucked real well today."

Once in the car, I had a hard time sitting with that butt plug pushing deeper into me, I tried to beg Pam not to do this. 'Please Mistress; don't make me fuck anyone today. I'll suck all the cocks you want and lick everyone's pussy. But I want to be a virgin until I get married. Please don't do this to me."

She just laughed and said, "Well, it is too late you stupid whore. Everything has been set up, your cunt is getting fucked today. Yes, you will suck all the cocks I want, but you'll also fuck every boy I say. I won't make you do this if you tell, and show your parents just what you have been doing, including sucking off a dog; and getting naked in public. Is that what you are willing to do for me? But if you do, you will still be getting naked in school and sucking cocks. So what is it cunt?"

"I can't tell them Mistress so I guess you will make me fuck today. I guess I am nothing but a fucking whore anyway." I said.

"Good girl. Once you start fucking you'll probably love it wanting more, just like my last whore did." She said, and then added, "Just think, today you'll be doing some firsts. Like getting your first cock in your cunt, getting your first gang bang, eating all the boys cum from your cunt after you've gotten fucked. Plus I have a couple other things that will be a first for you, but will save those for later."

I just sat in silence. Knowing if I said anything, I would get myself in trouble.

Mistress Pam then asked if I wanted to discuss Monday. I told her I'd like to know what I'd be doing besides being naked.

"Good," she started. "Monday, you are going to wear your normal clothes to school. You won't have to stop and change. Once you get to the lot, you will stand in your normal spot, I'll tell you what to take off or I'll have some boys strip you naked."

She waited to see if I'd say anything. When I didn't, she continued. "I'll take all your clothes putting them in your book bag, which you won't need. I'll just keep them in my car. Then, you'll walk into school for class. During the day, everyone can touch you, any place they want and you'll let them. If they want to finger you, they can."

Once again, she stopped talking to see if I was going to argue with her.

She thought I had something to say and this time I did. I said, "OK, I don't care what I have to do Monday. I'll do whatever it takes, but I don't want to have any cocks in my cunt today, but I guess it doesn't matter what I want. I can't stop you because I can't afford to have my parents see what I've done already. But please, I am only 14, and I don't want to be fucked."

"You are right my little whore, it doesn't matter what you want. You are going to be fucked today. But just think, you are saving all the other girls from getting their cunts fucked plus you'll make all the boys happy. I figure if we can give up one cunt for fucking, then the rest of us will be safe until we are married."

I started crying and yelled, "I DON'T CARE IF ALL OF YOU GET FUCKED. I JUST DON'T WANT ANY COCKS IN MY CUNT. PLEASE MISTRESS DON'T DO THIS TO ME! I AM A GOOD GIRL PLEASE!!!"

"To late my little whore, you are going to get fucked today, if you keep giving me a hard time, you'll pay for it later. How would you like to have your parents see you naked in public? They will if you don't shut your fucking mouth. Then since you don't care what happens Monday, you'll go home naked. What would they say then?" She scolded me. She didn't say anything about me yelling. I guess she knew I was very upset, but didn't really care.

"No Mistress, I can't do that. I'd be sent away to some reform school for sure. I'll stop saying anything, but please I can't let them know what I have done or will do." I begged.

"OK cunt, no more talking." She said, "You are only getting yourself in trouble. I will let your forgetfulness go this time, but don't fuck up again. Now about today we are going to start slow."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.