An Interesting Bet and Other Fun Things - Cover

An Interesting Bet and Other Fun Things

by mysteria27

Copyright© 2015 by mysteria27

Erotic Sex Story: Two women meet in a bar.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   .

I had a really crap day at the office today. I flew in last night and had to attend business meetings most of the day. I don't mind traveling, however, it was my boyfriend's birthday and I was annoyed that I had to miss it. We celebrated before I left and will continue to celebrate when I get back. I was just so annoyed that I had to leave him. We were always together for each other's birthdays.

The meetings were a lot of networking and I was so exhausted and just wanted to get away from the other managers. They were having a dinner for us, but I had to get away from all of them. I can't stand being cooped up with the people I work with for a whole day and night. I'd rather die to have to socialize with them too.

I knew of a bar/restaurant that I liked to visit when I was in town. I was desperate to get away from the other managers and got myself ready and left. I just left my business clothes on and took a cab to the restaurant/bar. It was kind of a crowded for a Thursday night, but thankfully it was 'Happy Hour.' Luckily, they had food out and many drink specials. I ordered a drink and was talking to a few different people. I was able to get a seat at the bar, which is good if you're alone.

I kind of missed my boyfriend and took out my phone and texted him a few messages. He must have gone out with friends, because he wasn't answering my texts. After a while, this very hot blonde woman came and sat down next to me. She was really pretty and very confident in herself. She smiled and immediately started a conversation with me.

"Do you mind if I sit here?"

"No, not at all."

"Can I buy you a drink?"

"Okay, that would be fine. Thanks!"

"Are you from the area?"

"No, I'm here on business. I always stop by here, when I'm in town."

"I'm Kay and who might you be?"

"My name is Donna."

"What are you drinking?"

"Alabama Slammer."

"Henry, can you get us two Alabama Slammers."

The bartender mixed our drinks and brought them to us. Kay was really pretty and very chatty. It was nice talking to somebody instead of just sitting there by myself. We had several drinks together. She was really funny and was telling me lots of stories and jokes. I felt very comfortable talking with her.

I was also very attracted to her. I've been with women several times and the more we were drinking, I was starting to feel horny and maybe wanting to get together with Kay. I wanted her to make the first move, because I didn't want to come off as being pushy.

"Donna, you're very pretty. Are you straight?"

"I guess you could say that I'm bi-sexual. I like to be with both sexes. I haven't been with a female lover in a while, I currently have a boyfriend. We've been dating for about three years now."

With that Kay leaned over and gave me a passionate kiss on my lips. Our tongues danced in each other's mouth.

"Why don't we go and get a table in the corner over there. It's a little quiet and a lot more private."

"Okay, that would be great."

Kay took my hand and we went to a table in the corner. She also called the waitress over and ordered more drinks. I was definitely starting to feel the effects of the alcohol. I could feel my pussy starting to throb and was getting very horny.

Kay kissed me several more times and even had her hand on my thigh. I too put my hand on her thigh as we kissed each other.

Kay was petite and stood about 5'3." She had blonde long hair and blue eyes. She was very tan and was blessed with large breasts. I was the same size as her and also had blonde hair and blue eyes. My chest was smaller than hers. I was starting to fantasize about licking Kay's pussy. I really wanted to have sex with Kay. The more we talked the more hornier I was getting.

"You're driving me crazy, Donna. How would you like to get out of here? I don't live far from here and we could have a really great time. You know I could make you come with not even kissing you or using my hands or fingers."

"Really, how would you even do that?"

"How about if I can make you come with anything, but my hands or tongue, you'll have a threesome with me and my boyfriend. He's waiting at my house and I think you'll really like him. If I can't make you come without using those things, I'll give you three hundred dollars. If I can make you come, you'll need to have a threesome with my boyfriend and me."

Kay went into her purse and pulled out three hundred dollars. Here's the money. If I can't do it, I'll give it to you. I just wanted to show you that I actually had the money."

"Okay, let's do it."

Kay and I left and got into a cab. On the way over, we were making out together. It was just a short trip to her house. Once we got there, she paid the cab driver and we walked into her house.

Her boyfriend was in the living room. He was drinking a beer and watching television when we walked in.

"Jay, this is Donna."

"Nice to meet you, Donna. I guess Kay, has made you a bet."

He giggled. I wondered if this was something they liked to do. I mean it was pretty apparent, I was not the first girl that they had done this with. I just smiled and waited to see what they both had to say. I was definitely attracted to the both of them. I couldn't wait to get started. My pussy was already creamy in my panties.

"Kay, has told me that she can make me come with not using her hands or mouth. I guess we'll have to see if it's even possible. I'm sure up for trying though."

"Come into the bedroom, Donna. Jay will just watch on the chair and I'm going to make you orgasm with no hands or no mouth. If I succeed, you'll have a threesome with us. If not, I'll give you three hundred dollars."

"Take off your clothes and lean against the pillow."

I was so buzzed and horny and wondered how she'd manage this. I took off all my clothes and got comfortable on the bed. I was already horny and my pussy was already a dripping mess. I was really hoping she'd make me orgasm. I really didn't want the money. I wanted for her boyfriend to fuck the both of us. I was wanting to suck some cock and eat some pussy. I hadn't been with a woman in a very long time and was really wanting to get busy with Kay and her boyfriend.

Kay took her clothes off and met me on the bed. She had a really sexy body and amazing breasts. They were much bigger than mine. She had the most amazing nipples that were pink, erect, and hard. She had her belly button pierced and a tramp stamp of a butterfly on her lower back right before her underwear.

"Spread your legs, Donna."

I then spread my legs and Kay then put her foot onto my pussy. She moved her foot up and down my pussy lips. I was so turned on and my pussy was already a dripping mess. She moved her toes up and down my pussy lips. She rubbed my clitoris with her big toe. It was so fucking erotic and I was dripping and moaning.

She then slowly moved her toe into my cunt. She eased her toe in slowly and then she moved more of her foot inside of me. I couldn't believe that she had all her toes inside of my cunt. She started to thrust her foot up inside of my pussy. It felt so good and I was so wet and felt my orgasm building. She was moving her foot in and out of my pussy. I was screaming as she fucked me with her foot.

"Oh God, you're so talented with your foot. Fuck, I'm going to come!"

"You're going to come. Donna, your pussy is so wet. Do you like my foot fucking you?"

"Yes, its' such an incredible feeling. Fucking hell!"

Kay's foot was inside of my pussy. She was moving it inside of my cunt. I was playing with my tits, while she fucked me with her foot. It was the most incredible feeling I had ever had felt. I never dreamed you could get fucked by a foot. It felt so amazingly good.

"Fuck, I'm coming!"

I had an orgasm on her foot. I couldn't believe it. My pussy exploded with my hot cunt juices. My juices rushed out of my bald cunt.

"Okay, well I win. Now let's have a threesome."

Kay then approached me and we shared a deep and passionate kiss. Our tongues danced in each other's mouths. I cupped and massaged her large breasts and she did the same with my smaller breasts. Kay leaned down and sucked on my nipples, while she pulled and twisted the other nipple in her hands.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.