Building a CAP Based Future - Cover

Building a CAP Based Future

Copyright© 2015 by Allan Joyal

Chapter 69: Paternal Abuse

I received an e-mail from my father that evening giving me the schedule for the tour. The band was due to arrive in Florida in two weeks. They were going to circle the nation in a counter-clockwise fashion. He expected to be in our home town in May, about three weeks after making the international flight. He made it clear I was expected to show up at the concert and to meet him backstage before the performance.

My father started sending daily e-mails detailing his current life and always reminding me that he expected me to show up at the show. Ashley and Lenore grew worried and finally called Sergeant O'Malley and Paul Bowman to come out and make sure I spent time brushing up on my fighting skills.

Beyond that everything calmed down again. At school many of the teachers had already completed their lesson plans for the year due to the accelerated testing demanded by Vice Principal Flanagan in the fall. Most of the teachers offered their finals early and then allowed the students to play games and gossip during the instructional periods. Jessica, Jason, and I continued to study on our own.

Morgan, Becky, and Beatrice had a couple of close calls with pickups while purchasing groceries. It worried everyone enough that Morgan made sure that Jason, Jessica, and I were listed as partners in a new company he formed. He connected his bank accounts to the company so we would have access to the funds should some of us get picked up.

But it seemed like we were worrying early. Four weeks after my father's first phone call, I was awakened by another call. I answered the phone without looking at the caller ID.

"Morning," I said sleepily.

"Mark," my father's voice sang out poisonously. "I'm sure you remember what day today is."

"The band you are with is in town," I said. "They have a concert at the Civic Center at seven. I have school, but I can miss my final period, so I'll be leaving school around two and should be at the center at three."

"I'll be waiting," my father said. "And you better not try to stand me up."

"I'm not some teenage drama queen who stands up boys," I said firmly. "I said I'll be there, and I'll be there."

I hung up the phone. Ashley and Lenore both grabbed me before I could finish sitting up. "Your father?" Lenore asked.

"Who else would be demanding that I attend to him? It's almost like he believes he is a king or something," I muttered.

"Or something," Ashley said as she sat up and slid out of bed. "Mark, we will all be going to meet him."

"All?" I asked.

"Letty and Kathy will be talking to Jason and Jessica this morning and confirming with them. Morgan might not come, but those two will," Lenore said. "I'll drive one van and Jessica's driver will handle the rest."

"I can't believe that we still have a professional driver for Jessica," I muttered. "Everything was sold, and she lives here now."

"It's convenient," Ashley pointed out. "Oh, and its been long enough. We expect you to bring Miki into the family soon."

"That hasn't exactly been something she seems to welcome," I said.

Lenore reached out and started tickling me. "She wants you," she said. "She's wanted you since you and Ashley fought against Kelsey."

"Correct me if I'm wrong, but Miki is still wearing panties every day," I said, looking over at the door to Angelique's room.

Ashley giggled. "She thinks that going without is a sign that you want to do it all the time. Once you take her, she'll stop wearing them."

Lenore leaned forward and kissed me. "Try to touch her while we ride to school. You might be surprised."

I shook my head and climbed around Lenore and out of bed. I walked over to the dresser we all shared and began pulling a shirt and pants from the drawers.

"He left us," Ashley said dramatically.

"And my pussy is so wet. How will I ever survive?" Lenore added with a long pensive sigh.

"We could..." Ashley said suggestively.

I turned around and found Ashley and Lenore French kissing each other while kneeling on the bed. Ashley was turned toward me, and I noticed her watching me even though she was pretending to have her eyes closed. The two were slowly increasing the passion in the kiss as I watched.

I got dressed while watching Ashley and Lenore kiss. After I had my pants on Ashley began kissing down Lenore's naked body. She put her lips over Lenore's right breast and suckled loudly. Lenore moaned passionately and leaned away from the cheerleader.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.