Handyboy's Sister

by realoldbill

Copyright© 2015 by realoldbill

Sex Story: Rejected by his girlfriend and eager for sex, he attempts to seduce his sister.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Reluctant   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Size   .

Young Susie Jamison's eyes were closed and her chin was raised so that the stringing spray from the shower hit her in the face and ran off her long blonde hair. The gum-drop nipples on her luscious young breasts were hard as gravel, and her right hand, with the small cake of soap still in it, was buried between her long legs and rubbing up and down her seething slit. She knew she was close.

Her left hand was on the wall, supporting her as she ducked her head, leaned forward and neared her climax. "Oh Gene, Gene, Gene," the girl sobbed just as the glass shower door opened and her naked brother stepped in beside her, his huge cock hanging limply and a grin on his handsome face.

Susie squealed and threw the soap at him. "What are you doing?" she demanded as her brother smiled at her and took in all of her slim teen-aged body. He was two years older and nearly fifty pounds heavier than his sister and until recently had been deeply and hotly involved with a beautiful girl called Nancy who fucked like a minx and spent all his money. She had dumped him for a college boy with a new Miata.

Now he bent, picked up the soap and began to lather his sister's boobs with both hands, admiring the light freckles scattered across her cheeks and pug nose. He felt his cock surging, getting harder.

"Get out," she yelled at him. "Are you crazy?"

"Mom's not home," he said gently as he pinched out her pink nipples. Her breasts were small but wonderfully round and firm. "Don't you want to have some fun?" He bent and licked one, tasting soap. His prick surged out before him, swelling.

His blunt cockhead bumped his sister's legs. Susie was cute, everybody said so, and while she wasn't as voluptuous or lovely as his former girlfriend, she was certainly on the way to becoming a fox with her developing rack, her trim waist, long legs and her well-rounded ass. Billy had long admired the puff of his sister's tiny belly and longed to see what lay below it.

"No, no, you pervert. Take that ugly thing and get out of here." Susie beat on her brother's muscular chest with her small fists, and he pulled the girl to him so that his aroused cock was mashed between them, its head almost into her cleavage. Susie felt as if the thick rod were burning her and shuddered in fear and anger.

"Who's this Gene?" he asked with a smile, enjoying the feel of her warm and wet flesh on his hard and overheated member. He grabbed her buttocks with both hands and squeezed. They were as round and firm as soccer balls and nearly that size.

"Nobody," she said, wiggling, "let me go."

"Put your hands on the wall," he said, turning her to face the pouring showerhead.

"No, no," she squealed, aware of the size, shape and arousal of her brother's eight-inch ram. "I'm a virgin, Billy. Please don't."

The boy lathered his hard prong and then slid it gently into his sister's anus. He held her slim hips, gritted his teeth and slowly inched himself fully up into her as she arched her back, came up on her toes and let her head hang between her elbows, sobbing and shuddering.

He gritted his teeth and rose on his toes, thrusting with all his might.

Susie whimpered.

"Ready?" said her brother, smacking her loudly as he backed away.

She shook her head.

He slipped his left hand up to cup her perfect little breast and his right hand down her soft belly and into her groin and then he began to ass fuck her with long, practiced strokes. Billy thought of all the women he had served in the past year, but he could not recall an ass as tight and exciting as his fourteen-year-old sister's butt. He found her clit and teased and held her engorged tit to a hard stream of shower water and pumped and pumped, deeper and deeper.

Susie sobbed and grunted, feeling angry and violated with her brother's swollen balls smacking against her vulva and his fingers exciting her clit. She found herself making small animal noises and felt her orgasm begin to sweep over her.

She gasped and cried out, head up and mouth open for the water to pour in and her brother kept right on abusing her until he ejaculated, gasping with relief. By then the girl was down on the floor of the slower on hands, and knees and her rutting brother was crouched above her buttocks, still thrusting hard as he emptied himself in his sister's rectum.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.