Travelling Dbfer - Cover

Travelling Dbfer

Copyright© 2015 by DonLeeds

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A man with a plan.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Doctor/Nurse   Big Breasts  

We headed back towards the kiosk. I spied Elizabeth Sturgess standing there with a mean expression on her face. I grabbed Amy and pulled her back into the hallway. I peeked around. There was an officious looking man standing next to Miss Sturgess. Thank God all of my stuff was in my bag and I carry that with me pretty much at all times. All there was at the kiosk were a few board signs that could easily be replaced.

Amy and I headed to my tour bus and we pulled out. That was the end of the cheer expo for that year.

"Amy honey, when do you have to be back home?"

"Not until 10 tonight, Mr. Williams."

"Let's go for dinner, honey. Where do you wanna go?"

"Nowhere special, Mr. Williams, a burger maybe?"

We headed to McDonalds. Not only was Amy a perfect db. She was also a cheap date.

Amy's butt was driving me crazy. When we returned to the tour bus, I pulled her in for a passionate kiss.

"Amy honey, I've made all of my reports to the producers of the commercial ok? I don't need to test you anymore. I know I like you. I would like to have sex with you because I think you're beautiful. If you don't want to, you don't have to."

"Oh Mr. Williams. I like you too. I was hoping we could have sex again."

Amy kissed me passionately. I kneaded her ass like bread dough.

"Oooohhhh Mr. Williams."

We stripped and I started pounding into her.

"Ooohhhh yessss."

I pounded her hard until we were both tired. I pulled out. Amy stared at my hard cock with wide eyes. I reached for the lube and Amy's face lit up. She got on all fours. I lubed her up and pounded into her ass.

"Yeeeesssssss Mr. Williams. Fuck my ass. Fuck it."

I pounded and pounded until I couldn't take it anymore. I spewed my cum up her sweet ass.

"Aaaaaaaggggghhhhhhh."

We snuggled in bed after that. I thought to myself, that was the first fuck in a long time where there was no scam attached. It felt really good.

"Amy honey, we can call Ashley and Patti or not. What do you wanna do?"

"Oh Mr. Williams, let's call them, I really liked both of them."

"Amy honey, please call me Jay from now on."

"OK Jay."

We kissed passionately.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.