The Amulets of Power V: A New Beginning
Prelude

Copyright© 2015 by Uncle Jim

Time Travel Sex Story: Prelude - Following awakening in a grass field after an auto accident, Mike Barnett discovers a young woman from a separate accident a short distance away. It is the next day before he discovers that he is 110 years in the past, and it is much later before he learns that he is there to change history.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Violence   Military  

Definitions - Thai Culture

Fa-rung -- Foreigner

Mashee -- Nun

Mashee Yhi -- Reverend Mother

Mor hun -- Thai farmer's clothing

Nong -- younger

Pee -- elder

Pah toong -- Wrap around skirt, 2 meters long by 1 meter wide

Ramakien -- The Ramakien is the Thai national epic. It is derived from the Indian Ramayana epic. The work has had an important influence on Thai literature, art, dance, and drama, as both the khon and nang dramas are derived from it. (Google Ramakien for a more extensive treatment of this subject.)

Sarong -- Wrap around skirt similar to the pah toong

Sawat Dee -- Traditional Thai verbal greeting

Wai -- Traditional hand greeting. The hands are together and perpendicular to the body. The higher the hands the more respect that is shown.

Wat Tai Yacum -- Temple of the Amulets. Located past the outskirts of Bangkok.


Army Definitions

JUSMAGTHAI - Joint U.S. Military Assistance Group Thailand. The Headquarters Organization that controls all U.S. military operations in Thailand. It provides Command, Control, and Assistance to U.S. and Thai Forces.

46th Special Forces Company - U.S. Army Special Forces unit assigned to help the Thai Army with training and other assistance. They run a number of camps along with Thai Special forces on the Thai border with Lower Laos, Lower Cambodia, North Vietnam, China, and Burma. They also provided training and assistance to the Thai Border Police and the Thai Army Rangers.

Disclaimer

This is a work of fiction. The main characters and the events portrayed in this story are fictional, and any resemblance to real people living or dead, or real incidents is purely coincidental. Some characters of Historical importance were actually real. All of the locations and some of the military units actually exist or existed.

Prologue »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.