Mi Vida - Cover

Mi Vida

Copyright© 2015 by oyster50

Chapter 33

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 33 - Many things can be found in the dry ranges of South Texas. One of them is work. Good work. Sometimes, though, going through the motions of the job, one doesn't know what manner of strangeness can come into one's life, turning routine into a little bit of an adventure. Meet Dave and what he finds hidden behind the seat of his work truck, a Guatemalan waif. She's looking for her aunt. Or something.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Male   Hispanic Female   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Slow   Geeks  

Carlita's turn:

I met with Brindy for lunch at the house and told her the news.

"I knew it, Lita. All along, I just knew it. You're not normal. Let's text Dave and see if he can call us so we can tell him."

"We should," I said. I cannot stop giggling. I worry that I will offend my Brindy and my Dave.

Brindy texts Dave. "If you can call, please do. Carlita has news too good to wait."

It was not two minutes until Brindy's iPhone sounded her 'Dave' tone. She answered it and put us on speaker, laying the phone on the table.

"We're both here, love," Brindy said.

"My pair of cuties. What's such good news that you MUST tell me right now?"

"I just completed the first semester, Dave," I said. "Over. Done. I take the tests this week."

"Wha..."

I recounted my conversation with Doctor Baker. "Just like that. I knew I was doing quite well, but my instructors ... I mentioned to a couple about testing out of the courses. Doctor Baker wants me finished with this semester and into the next."

"My little Lita," he said. "Amazing."

"Money, Dave," I said. "New classes..."

"Well ... I can..."

"We can," Brindy interrupted. "We have the money. Dave, it's not fair for you to take the whole load. Carlita is my wife too, you know..."

I looked at Brindy. She caught my eyes. "You know that's true, Lita ... If it were just me and you, I'd be sure to support you. It's you and me and Dave, and we spread it all out..."

"My Brindy," I said, "The college wants to talk to me about their 'gifted' program. I may get some help with the tuition and fees."

"That's all very nice," Brindy said, "but you two don't need to worry about it at all. We got it covered."

"I'm very happy, Lita. It's great news. And Brindy, I love you, baby ... every day you reaffirm that we made the right decision. You're part of us."

"Inseparable," Brindy said.

"Let me go back to work," Dave said.

"Okay, baby," we both said, almost in unison.

When he hung up the phone on his end, I turned to Brindy. "We need to do something special for Dave to celebrate."

She giggled. "Oh, gosh... 'Special' may kill 'im."

"Oh, we're already going to do THAT," I tittered back. "What can we do for him that makes him just look at us and be happy we're together?"

"Lita," Brindy said. "You see how he looks at us. That's the happiest guy on the planet."

"We need to tell him, Brindy. Just like I tell you every day. We need to tell Dave."

"You do tell me every day, Lita. I live for that from both of you. You make me live."

She gave me a very good kiss before she left for her afternoon class.

I pulled my knees up and propped my laptop on my thighs. Time to get on with the new college program for Carlita. I emailed all my instructors and asked what I needed to do to take the completion tests and when I had to do them, then I closed the computer and went into the kitchen.

I looked at the stove, I looked at the refrigerator, and for once I did not know what I wanted to do for my family for dinner. I think I have too many thoughts in my head. I have had this happen before. It happened when I decided that Dave needed to be my husband. It happened when I thought I could not share Dave. And it happened when I knew that Brindy needed me and Dave and that she would be of our flesh, wife to me and Dave.

This new circumstance at college, maybe it is not as momentous as deciding on a mate or another mate, but it had so many thoughts going in my head.

I walk out of the kitchen, go to the recliner where I loved being in Dave's lap so many times, and I put on the headphones and listened to good music from my iPhone so if I got a phone call, I would not miss it.

I allowed myself to drift on the edge of a nap, feeling very happy, satisfied. It is almost November. In May, I was scared, hungry, in the world alone. Now I am Carlita Johnson. I am a wife, more than a wife. I am a student in college. I am on my way to becoming an American citizen. There is a man working today and he will come home and love me as the man a woman desires. There is a woman studying at college. She will come home and love me in a way I never imagined.

The three of us make a family. Life is good and I expect that it will get better, and for that, I am thankful.

Author's note: You haven't heard the last of Carlita and Brindy and Dave. I don't know exactly When they'll pop up again. It may be only a cameo. But look for them.

I've enjoyed the ride with this story. I hope you readers did also.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.