Mi Vida - Cover

Mi Vida

Copyright© 2015 by oyster50

Chapter 15

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Many things can be found in the dry ranges of South Texas. One of them is work. Good work. Sometimes, though, going through the motions of the job, one doesn't know what manner of strangeness can come into one's life, turning routine into a little bit of an adventure. Meet Dave and what he finds hidden behind the seat of his work truck, a Guatemalan waif. She's looking for her aunt. Or something.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Male   Hispanic Female   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Slow   Geeks  

Dave's turn:

I am looking at a naked girl on my boat.

Scratch that. I am looking at Carlita, for all intents and purposes my wife, and she is indeed naked on OUR boat. She's lounging in the cockpit, smiling.

"You're beautiful."

"You think so, my Dave," she says. "That is enough." She smiled. "Put the autopilot on. The channel is straight here."

The boat's little autopilot does a good job of keeping the middle of the deep water channel. I engage it and lock in the course.

"You need to change into your bathing trunks, do you not?" she said, grinning.

"You can't watch the helm like that, Lita. I need to go below."

"Why?" giggle. "I did not."

Okay, I sweep the area. No boats. I stand and shed my clothing, becoming as naked as she is. And erect. She moves over next to me, fondling my hardness.

"Carlita, you're going to get us in trouble."

"I am in trouble. I have been in trouble ever since you did not put me out of your truck in Texas," she laughed. "This is something we must do."

She bent over and gave me a deliberately wet suck, then twisted around and straddled me. Entry was easy. Mind-blowing, sure enough, but easy. And so tight and hot and wet.

Giggle. "You. Me. Under the sky."

Indeed we were. And even with the added stress of the possibility of discovery, I am enraptured with this honey-skinned beauty. In the bright sunlight, her joy is completely obvious.

I've always wanted a giggling, happy lover. The one presently straddling me is effusive in her glee.

"It is so wonderful, Dave. Us. We are wonderful together." Then things got serious as her motions synched up with mine and the feelings started to overcome us.

I'm glad the autopilot was watching, because there's a period where I know I wasn't. Logical conclusion, it was. There we were, motoring down the ship channel, still coupled, juices flowing out of her and onto my sack.

"You're the most beautiful," I said.

"I love you telling me that, Dave. I know you believe it." She kissed me, one of those almost childlike kisses on the lips, then a shower of them around my face. "Now we can put on our bathing suits."

We did that, then I cautioned her about the sunlight. Sunburns are a real problem on the water in early summer, so we covered our bodies with loose cotton overclothing.

She pouted. "Now I cannot see my Dave."

"Nor can I see my Lita," I said, "But we will not burn."

"Now," she said, "How far to where we will anchor and swim?"

"Two hours," I said. "Anything closer is going to have a lot of people on Saturdays."

"And you do not want a lot of people?"

"No," I said. I raised an eyebrow when I said it, looking at her.

She caught the eyebrow move and she giggled. "Oooohhhhh! Maybe we do not need the bathing suits."

"Unless there are other boats anchored there."

"I hope there are not other boats."

There weren't. The little side channel off the deepwater ship channel was once needed to service some oil platforms which today are long gone. The channel's there, silting up, but still deep enough for my deepwater keel to find a home in. I tossed out the anchor and shut down the engine.

"The depth indicator says twelve feet. Like four meters," Lita said.

"Swim on top of it." A couple of weekends and she'd gotten comfortable with her swimming abilities. We were going to hang around the boat anyway.

After we set the anchor, she looked at me expectantly. "Swim suit? Or no?" And that smile, shy at first, but those eyes told me a different story.

"Let's take them with us and put them on the ladder in case somebody comes up. As much as I enjoy watching you naked, I don't want us to get in trouble."

"I can do better," she said. She grabbed a mesh ditty bag and stuffed our swimsuits into it, then tied it to the end of a line and tossed it over the side. "There! Swimsuits!" and she stood and started stripping. I did the same. When I stood up, she stood there in the sunlight, completely nude, smiling confidently. She grinned, stepped over the lifelines and flopped backward into the water.

I dove in to join her. Yes, the water in the summer is warm, and it was brackish as well, our point on the ship channel being subject to the tidal sweep, but nude, if felt good coursing over my body as I swam. She swam up to me, smiling. We treaded water.

"Hold onto the ladder, Dave," she said.

I paddled over to the ladder and held on with one arm. She swam up to me and insinuated herself against me, laughing.

"Dave, this is too wonderful." She gave me a kiss tinged with salty water. I held her against me with my free arm. "You have one arm to hold me. I can hold you with one arm." She did. That free hand ... Giggle. "Fun. I love you and this is fun." Giggle. "Now it is hard..."

Her eyes twinkled. I know her mind's working. Something else, too, as she experiments with our two bodies buoyed up by the water.

"Uh, Carlita..." I started, then, "My god..."

"Yes, God is involved. And Dave and Carlita." She wiggled me deeper inside her.

"Have you ever..."

"Never," I said. "I needed Carlita..."

"Kiss me."

I can do that. I can also meet her insistent pushing with my own.

"Ennnghhh! Dave!" Her nostrils flared. "Oh ... good ... si ... si..."

"Yes, my Carlita," I snorted, pushing hard.

"Hard, Dave ... si ... Yesssss!"

Her eyes were squeezed shut and she was shaking and I felt my first surge.

"Mmmm, Dave!" and she pushed against me, feeling it herself. We matched thrust for thrust, climaxing together.

"It is too much," she sighed. "Dave, am I a bad girl for thinking of this when you are not here?"

"No," I said. "You are my Carlita, my young wife ... I think of you like this, too."

Another salty kiss. "And I am not bad if I want to be naked in front of you, in the sun?"

"No."

Giggle. "And this is not what bad girls do?"

"They might do this, but when you do this with me, it is not bad. It is the best of good things."

I heard a motorboat in the distance. We stayed neck-deep in the water. It came closer. I'm not the only one who uses this channel. The little boatload of fishermen crossed the lake toward us, slowing down as they transited the channel, passing between us and the bank. The two occupants waved. We waved back. I think that Carlita might've gotten a little higher out of the water than intended, because one of the guys changed his wave to a thumbs-up sign.

"Did you flash those guys?"

Giggle. "I may have gotten too high out of the water when I waved."

"You are a BAD girl sometimes, Carlita..."

She wrapped me up in a searing kiss. "Will you love me if I am a little bit of a bad girl?"

"You're the perfect amount of bad girl," I chuckled. "That titty, though ... too pretty."

"They are your titties, Dave," she said. "This is mine." She giggled as her fingers grabbed my dick.

"Fair trade," I said.

"Yes. Fair trade."

Carlita was taking to swimming quite well. She was comfortable playing in the water, trying various strokes I'd shown her, and she dove and surfaced like a sleek little dolphin. That I got to watch her enjoying herself as her naked body cut the waters, I knew I was rich beyond imagination.

She rolled over, playing with a backstroke, giving me full view of her glistening body. She saw me watching, made a few more strokes, then swam up to the ladder.

Smiled. "You are watching me."

"Yes, I am. You're beautiful."

Giggle. "Maybe I am. It is just me. No clothes. Wet hair. And you still find me beautiful. Climb up the ladder a little bit."

I didn't question. I did as told.

"Now turn..."

I did. Got myself sucked into the mouth of a tawny mermaid. She squealed when I let go of the ladder, dumping the two of us back into the water. She tugged me to the ladder again and I held on as she wrapped herself against me.

"How perfect you are," I said.

"Only you, Dave. I do not need to be perfect for any other man. Only you."

Eventually we stopped swimming ate lunch, and weighed anchor for the trip home. South wind? Sail. Actually it was a quartering wind, and we made good time, heeled over just a bit, lounging together, until we neared the congestion of the city. Carlita took control of the boat while I secured the sail.

We docked and loaded up to go home. She punched the sound system on. "My music," she said.

It took a long shower for the two of us to get the salt off our bodies. Afterward, we're lying together on the sofa, still nude. The curtains are drawn, naturally, and the front door is locked.

"Perfect day," I said. "You surprise me."

"How do I surprise you?"

"Taking off your clothes on the boat."

Giggle. "I thought that you like looking at me without my clothes, and I thought it must feel good to be in the sun without clothes." She twisted to give me a sassy little kiss. "I can tell you liked it."

"I like seeing you. You're beautiful in so many ways."

She bumped her forehead against mine. "I am in your head, am I not?"

"You are."

Giggle. "We made love in the water. It was good. Interesting. Different."

"You make me adventurous."

"That is the word. Adventurous. You. Me. Adventure."

"Yes it is, sweet one," I said.

Carlita's turn:

We took our boat out on Saturday and found a place to anchor and swim. Poor Dave. He worries. As soon as we got away from all the people I took my clothes off for him. No, he did not ask. He was actually worried, but while he was worried, I could see that he was also excited and that is what I wanted.

We found his place to anchor and swim. Nobody else was around, so we took off clothes and went into the water naked.

I am liking swimming now. It is something that Dave has taught me. It is fun, but it is even more fun without clothes and it is also fun when Dave has no clothes and we make love in the water.

I am not mercenary. I am not one of those women who go to a man because he has money and a house and will buy things for them and give them money. I would be with Dave without his money. He knows things, cares for people, even illegal immigrant girls who sneak into his truck.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.