Mi Vida - Cover

Mi Vida

Copyright© 2015 by oyster50

Chapter 11

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Many things can be found in the dry ranges of South Texas. One of them is work. Good work. Sometimes, though, going through the motions of the job, one doesn't know what manner of strangeness can come into one's life, turning routine into a little bit of an adventure. Meet Dave and what he finds hidden behind the seat of his work truck, a Guatemalan waif. She's looking for her aunt. Or something.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Male   Hispanic Female   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Slow   Geeks  

Still Dave:

I woke up in the middle of the night when I went to roll over and found a naked body next to mine. The fog cleared and I knew it was Carlita, not Carlita the strangely capable but somewhat scared young teen I'd rescued almost a month ago, but rather a strangely self-assured Carlita.

Naked. Like me. I cuddled her into my arms, awakening her enough so that she purred and fitted herself against me. I heard a soft, "Dave."

Drifted back to sleep. The alarm went off. She ran up the hall to her bathroom as I stood up. I watched her naked.

'Boy, Dave ... What have you done now?' played in my head as I stood in my bathroom emptying a full bladder. When I turned around, she was leaning against the doorjamb. Still naked.

I couldn't help but smile. She's beautiful, like some creature of the forest, lithe, sultry, alive...

"It is morning, Dave. I still love you."

"You're not thinking 'terrible mistake'?"

"No, I am not. Do you have to go to work? I will make breakfast."

"I am calling the boss in a bit. I am not going to work."

"Is that okay. It is not bad? Trouble?"

"No, I can do it every now and then. Not often."

"Good. We should talk."

My heart tumbled downhill. "Talk?"

"Yes. You. Me. What is now and is to be."

"Are you regretting..."

"How serious can we talk if we are naked?" she asked with a little smile.

"A serious talk with clothes on?"

"Right now it is too early for a serious talk." She turned and walked to the bed, then turned to face me, and let herself fall backward onto it.

I know what the little head wanted to do. The big head advised me that despite what official records might say, impregnating Carlita was not what either of us wanted at the moment.

Still, the pose ... I crawled over her, trapping my erection between us, carefully keeping it away from the warmth it so desperately strained to sample.

"I wished that you would do this, Dave," she said.

"Carlita, you are too beautiful..."

"I am not beautiful. I see TV. I am not those women."

"You are above those women. Beautiful."

She raised her face to meet mine. The kiss was exquisite in its honesty.

"Put me in our bed."

'Our bed'. That which I feared has come upon me. I picked her up and turned her to gently lay her down, then slid in beside her. Her hand explored.

"It is hard."

"It is excited by my Lita."

"And this happens. It is ... interesting." Giggle. "I like to hold it. It gets more hard."

I couldn't help it. I kissed her, my hand roaming over that smooth belly, upward to cup a firm breast.

"I had you in my mouth last night. I heard talk of this. Did I do it correctly?"

"Very correctly. Did I..."

"Oh, mi dios! Dave, never. My own finger is not like that. What you did – your kisses, your tongue there ... I..." she kissed me, giggling. "Did you like doing that? I was not dirty?"

"No, you were not dirty, you were delicious, and I liked it very much. Very, very much."

Giggle. "Would you do that to me now? It is so new and wonderful."

"I am getting wet as I think about it, Dave. Is that okay? Normal?"

"Yes, and I love your taste..."

She tossed the covers off us and rolled onto her back, giggling.

"You're a nut," I laughed.

"I found something new. I like it. Very much I like it. And I love my Dave."

"And I love my Carlita." I eased down her lithe torso, noting in the morning's light that her ribs were showing. I guessed that her diet for the last several weeks was poor., but it hadn't affected those titties. Beautiful. Worthy of worship. I kissed each one.

"I am small."

"You are beautiful. Perfect."

"If I was bigger..."

"You would still be my Carlita and I would love you as much."

"Not more? Big tetas? Those men ... boys..."

"I like these. Just as they are." I covered an areola with my mouth and sucked it as my tongue did the exploration. Her hands clamped on the back of my head, holding me there as her back arched.

"Mi dios ... No English ... Ahhhhh!"

"So beautiful," I said, kissing my way downward. Her navel – a cute innie. My tongue ... Okay, that's good for uncontrollable giggles.

Pubic mound. Firm. Warm. And the beginning of heaven in the form of a moist slit. Her pussy's lips were closed, hiding everything. My tongue started at the back and worked forward, not inside, just tracking the cleft. She quivered and spread her legs. It opened up like a blooming bud of a rose, pink, ever so moist...

Her breath changed to pants and gasps. Lovely, tasty little thing. Never in my life had it been like this one. "Mi dios ... Dave. Si, si ... yesssss!" Her hips rose off the bed, pushing herself into my mouth, she gave a mighty quiver, then collapsed.

I took this as a sign that I was to be cradling this angel in my arms.

She came back, a fact telegraphed by her hand pulling my head down to her.

"It was ... Dave. No words. No Spanish. No English..."

"Dave..."

"Si, mi Carlita..."

She smiled. "You try for me. That is good, but no. Your Carlita must be good in English."

"Mi Carlita..."

"Si, Dave. Your Carlita."

"Dave?"

"Yes?"

"La pildora... anticonceptiva. Pill? El condon?"

"Birth control pill? Condom?"

Now she looked almost bashful. Her head bobbed in the affirmative.

"Carlita..."

"Yes?"

"That is for your marriage..."

Doe-eyed little thing. I knew what was coming and I'm as lost as a man can be.

"Dave, it is still done in my country that a mother and father find a mate for their child when she is old enough."

"Arranged marriage."

"Yes. Arranged marriage. Sometimes the new couple have met. Sometimes they have not. Yet they are married. Sometimes love is not there at the beginning. It is tradition and duty. For the fortunate ones, then love comes."

"You're telling me something here."

"You are not ignorante, Dave. Yes, I am telling you something. I have no mother and father to arrange my marriage, so I must do it for myself. I have arranged to marry you. I am fortunate. Love is here."

"Carlita, you are fourteen..."

She shook her head vigorously. "No. Eighteen. I have papers."

"Are you sure? You are very young to say that you will stay with this man forever."

"Are you preparado ... ready? To keep your Carlita forever?"

"Yes."

She smiled at me. "There! It is done. We are married. Now we must register at el ayuntamiento. The place in the city where records are kept."

"Huh?"

"You promised. I promised. What is marriage if it is not two people promising?"

Why do I feel stupid when SHE says it?

She turned her head away, turned back to me smiling. "And if husband and wife, then there are things that we can ... must do. And we do not want Carlita with a baby until later."

"Condoms. Birth control pills. I can buy condoms. I don't know how to get you birth control pills..."

"Maybe Pat will know..."

That's when I almost passed out.

Her brow furrowed – thinking. Then her eyes... "You go to work today. I will meet with Pat..."

She stood up. "Come, I will fix breakfast."

Carlita's turn:

I try very hard to speak English. I am starting to think in English when I speak, but there is one time that I do not have English because I cannot think. It is Dave. My Dave.

Three weeks ago I lived afraid that men and boys would find out I was not, Carlos, but Carlita, and touch me and do things to me that I did not want done. I knew of young girls and women who started the trip with us who disappeared, and I think I know why.

I met Dave. Since I met Dave, I have been in his bed every night. The first night it was because the bed was too big and I felt somehow wrong to be in it by myself. The second night, I felt frightened that I was in the wrong place. The night I tried to stay with his sister, I knew that I missed Dave.

After that, I knew I was supposed to be next to him. I have feelings. I had feelings that grew inside me for Dave. I do not know why, other than he is a good man – a handsome man, and he is smart and kind and I do not know why he has no wife.

I was fourteen. He and Pat both explained to me the trouble that could come of me being fourteen and living with Dave. Dave could not – would not send me away. He risked much. The laws of America put men in prison for incorrectly dealing with young girls such as Carlita who was fourteen.

That is one reason that I called Brother Bob. He was the missionary who ran the orphanage where I lived and learned. I told him I was in America and I needed to be legal and could he please make me legal and eighteen.

I am now Carlita Sanchez de Luna, eighteen years old. And Dave is safe from being a criminal for having Carlita in his house, and Carlita is safe because she has her Dave, although last night he did not know – maybe he did know but was not sure – that he was MY Dave and I was HIS Carlita.

I have been sleeping with Dave. I never before got warm feelings in my kitty because of a man, but when I am with Dave, in the night, I get warm feelings. They do not go away easily. Every night when I take my shower, I know that I do that thing with my fingers to my kitty and waves of fire wash over me and I can live around Dave. Last night...

I kissed him. He tried to stop me, to protest. He cannot argue well. He says he is trying to be honorable. To fourteen year old Carlita, he has been honorable. With eighteen year old Carlita, honor means another thing.

"I did not want to do bad things to Carlita. Carlita has seen enough bad things," he said.

"Now Carlita is eighteen. Some things are bad when Carlita is fourteen. They are not so bad when Carlita is eighteen." I win.

I learn that kissing a man you love means that you use your tongue and fire goes through you and your kitty...

He tried NOT to sleep with me. I won that one also.

I sit on him. I learn about my Dave. For the first time, I feel his verga grow under me. I have heard much talk from the boys and men on my journey. They brag of their vergas. I did not care. I did not want to know. With my Dave ... I have felt him in the night, I think he is asleep and I get very near him and I feel him get – hard. It pushes away from him like it is reaching for me.

I have seen it, but only a short time, on the boat. He is very careful to NOT let me see...

We stop. Go to the library. I have a library card. So many books.

Dave says that eighteen year old girls in America can drive, so we go to a place and he begins to teach me to drive.

And we have dinner with his sister, Pat.

I show her my passport. I am proud. I am legal. And Dave told her to look at my birth date.

I wish I could understand what Pat was thinking. She said that being eighteen changes things.

I do not know what things she speaks of. I know that I am changing things.

Last night we went to take showers. I am very brave because I am very sure. He is in his shower, with the door closed. I am naked. I get in his shower.

I win.

We get out of the shower. I do not leave. I am naked. He is naked. And his – thing – it is still hard. Mine is hot. If I were in my own shower, my finger would work. I am in front of Dave.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.