Backdoor Man - Cover

Backdoor Man

Copyright© 2015 by Mark Gander

Chapter 13

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 13 - A landlord receives a very indecent proposal, first from two tenants, a married couple, and then from his ex-girlfriend.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   Workplace   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Cousins   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Male   Indian Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Pegging   Leg Fetish   Public Sex   Size   Nudism   Porn Theatre  

I wasn’t completely sure who was on the other end of the glory hole, of course, but I had to admit that I would be happy either way. The way that things had worked out, we had all opted for the glory holes, with the idea that some of us would top and be on one side of the holes, while the others would bottom on the opposite end. Team Top and Team Bottom, I called it, and the guys and gals all liked that plan. What I didn’t and couldn’t know for sure was whether any outsiders were active or involved, and that variable made things even more exciting for us.

In any case, I found my cock far inside the lucky woman on the other side, and I could definitely tell that I was inside her twat. Nor did she exactly resist my overtures as we screwed like mad, my hips cooperating well with hers as I pumped in and out of her. I was still in considerable doubt as to her identity, but as I kept humping her, there was no doubt that she relished the action. I was also glad that she was willing to take it bareback, risk or no risk, due to the simple fantasy of breeding this complete stranger with my seed. I could tell that was part of the appeal as well for her, and this intensified the sex as we continued screwing through the hole.

Her pussy was wet as could be, too, as I slid in and out of her wonderful cunt, taking her warm snatch with considerable vigor, even for me. She felt like Heaven on my dick. I was already a well-satisfied man from the delights of my harem, which had only grown from the couple and ex-girlfriend who helped begin it, but this only added to my joy. I continued to pump inside the stranger for several minutes, sweating as I tried to hold back. It was a hopeless fight, especially when she tightened up on me and heated things up even more. At last, I spilled my spunk inside the unknown woman’s ... brown pussy, which I now noticed as I withdrew from her.

Having finished up for the moment at least, I pulled up my pants and headed to the men’s room, where I heard footsteps behind me. As I pissed, I felt hands on my ass, fondling my buns with undisguised desire for them. I washed my hands and as soon as I turned my head to see who it was, I saw Brit, who gave me a fierce kiss on the lips, even as she winked mischievously.

“Thank you for helping my friend Anastassia, Master. She badly wanted a baby. An anchor baby. You just gave her one. You don’t mind if your first baby is Dominican, do you? I made a little plan while we were en route, Master. She was great, wasn’t she? I’d love to make her the latest addition to the group, if you have room for one more,” Brit pointed to her very happy friend, a cutie who had the skin tone of a Dominican, with strong hints of both mestizo and African origins.

“Anastassia, I think that it’s safe to say that you’ve got a place in my harem, if you’re willing to sign the contract, dear. I think that you’d make a lovely addition, wouldn’t you agree, Brit? Your friend here is gorgeous and sexy as hell. You’ve done very much indeed. But we have to stop somewhere, Brit, seriously. I’m only a mortal man,” I half-seriously complained as Brit dropped to her knees to lick my cock clean.

“Oh, hush you! Just because you’re the Master doesn’t mean that you know it all. You can handle a lot more than that and you know it!” Olivia teased me now as she exited one of the rooms with a serious load of jizz drizzling down her thighs.

“Naughty minx! I’ll have to spank you for sure now,” I taunted her back.

“Lucky me!” Olivia retorted, bouncing her body against mine before covering up again.

“Want me to get you nice and hard again so that you can finally try Olivia’s ass?” Brit offered me, while Anastassia nodded to suggest that she’d happily help out.

“That’s not the worst idea that I’ve ever heard,” I smiled, as Brit, Carly, Natalie, Rich, and Sherry all began kissing me with a vengeance.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.