The Male Night Shift Nurse - Cover

The Male Night Shift Nurse

Copyright© 2015 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 3

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - From medic to nurse didn't seem like a big jump but Nurse Harry was finding out that there were a lot of things involved in nursing that he had never thought about before.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Doctor/Nurse   Workplace  

It was one of those weekends that made me want to trade bodies with the nearest available female and finish my time on Earth as a cunt and not a prick.

My live-in student nurse Amy was on the rag and wouldn’t even let me look at her bare ass in the bathroom.

My supervisor at the hospital had taken to giving me numerous inspections for prostate problems without benefit of lubrication or the use of gloves. She was most discourteous in her language as she rooted around looking for suspicious areas inside my sensitive rectum and I had to allow her to tug at my erect penis the entire time like I was some cow being milked for its tasty cream.

I was assigned to duties in training several teenaged Candy-stripers in basic hospital procedures and knew that some of them were absolutely obsessed with sucking cock at any opportunity. Normally, I would be most accommodating in that regard and consider myself a lucky man but I knew in this case it was the most devious of “Jail Bait” traps for any male hospital employee to be caught diddling one of the under eighteen Candy-stripers whilst on the job. Several of those honey traps were only sixteen or seventeen and they would be the first ones to lie and tell a guy that they were over eighteen just to get a nice cock to suck in one of the linen closets.

It was like having a gaggle of bed partners at home in various stages of undress but with cameras pointed down at me from the ceiling just to record my felonious activities should I elect to throw all caution to the wind and start humping one of their delicious backsides the first time I saw them bend over just the way I liked it.

I did get in a three-way situation with a pair of the Candy-stripers in the basement storage lock-up that was entirely unplanned and spontaneous incident that was fortunately in a space where there were no cameras or recording devices to monitor staff moral behavior. Of course, in the case of the Candy-stripers, they would only get a slap on the wrist for putting out to hospital staff, but I would probably be suspended without pay for a few weeks and in a worst case scenario, I would be fired for cause. In this case, it would be sex-related, so that would mean an end to my nursing career forever.

Some of those teenaged girls absolutely thrived on being slapped, or being spanked on their cherry red bottoms like naughty schoolgirls for doing silly things that most people would find humorous rather than obscene.

The two girls were both called Jennifer and it was even spelled the same way. Their name tags said “Jennifer, S.” and the other said “Jennifer, B.” They didn’t look the least bit alike except for the fact that both of them elected to wear their hair in a “Pony-tail” style and that was something that always excited me to see up close and personal. In fact, it was a good inducement for me to rush into a full-fledged erection just looking at their hair swept up high in a mane that I could pull on or stroke with my naughty hands.

My best way to copulate in a “doggy” position was to slide my cock into the girl from behind and pull back on her pony-tail so I could see the startled look of lust in their eyes and watch a tear form in the corner of their pretty wide eyes as I pulled as hard as I could to show them who was in full control.

These girls were no exception and they both swore that they were over the magic eighteenth birthday. Of course we all knew they were fibbing, but nobody really cared as long as it stayed between the three of us and spread no further.

It seemed like there was an unending supply of candy-stripers and their mums encouraged them because there was some futile hidden belief that if their darling daughter was put in the path of some young lad on the long road to “Doctor”, love would seal her fate and she would live happily ever after.

I had not seen that to be the case because most of those “Doctors to be” were under the thumb of some conniving female mum of their own that already had some high class filly all picked out for them and ready to spread her knees at the vital moment.

As a male nurse, I was not in the Doctor category to attract female followers, but I did do well with all of the Doctor’s spouse wannabes exercising their carnal talents in the interim.

I was in the midst of working an extended stint in the emergency unit with a couple of almost Doctor pussy magnets when young Doctor Manchester’s agitated mum berated him in semi-privacy in the doctor’s lounge behind the door that said “Doctors Only”. I was allowed in there simply because I was the only male nurse in the place and the other doctors considered gender assignment more appropriate than official granting of a title.

The harassed Doctor Manchester’s stunning mother was so emotional that her beautiful heart-shaped high-class buttocks were fair shaking with the rhythm of her harsh words. I think I fell in love with her quivering orbs of paradise at the same time that I wallowed in the meanness of her speech that seemed to strike a chord inside me making my happy Roger come to full attention between my legs. When poor Doctor Manchester begged off from his admonishment by departing in a rush to attend to a traffic accident victim, I was left alone with the still agitated mother. She was sitting quite alone on the sofa with her knees open enough for me to see she was wearing black garters to go with her sheer black stockings. I must admit that my under the skirt peeking skills were top rate and I quickly observed that her knickers were shocking pink with hint of dark underneath. That bit of intelligence led me to believe the mother was one of those old-fashioned dames that preferred the familiarity of a pretty bush to top off her pussy presentation to any lucky admirers.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.