Younger Sister's Friend Backs Up Older Brother - Cover

Younger Sister's Friend Backs Up Older Brother

by Tony Sorrentino

Copyright© 2015 by Tony Sorrentino

Erotic Sex Story: A story of love, romance, and lust. A strange love triangle involving a growing experiment into the Taboo of brotherly/sisterly love. It all started with his sister's panties with the little pictures of playing pandas on the mountain peak.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Analingus   Hairy   .

The terrible floods of the previous winter caused my entire family to move to the neighborhood of my mother's family near Nagasaki. I had been taught in the school about the tragedy in Nagasaki and Hiroshima when the civilian populace was exposed to the radiation of the war criminal Truman. When his name was mentioned in the lessons, I always spat on the ground to show my disgust at the winds of war. The other students thought I was being unnecessarily emotional but many in my family were damaged by the bombing and we never accepted the occupation of the American Army as being the will of the Emperor

The new residence was crowded even by our tight standards in the less prosperous sections of the city. My sister Sashimi slept in the same chamber as me and her mat was right next to mine. Of course, I was circumspect in my treatment of Sashimi because my mother was a mama bird looking out for her virginal daughter at all times. She had tempting buttocks that I desired to explore with my teenaged fingers but I had no liking for the wrath of my mother's anger if I was too fresh with my sixteen year old sister who was two years younger than I.

I was ashamed of the fact that both Sashimi and my mother had witnessed the releasing of my seeds into Sashimi's underpants at those times when they were gloriously scented, but that limited type of transgression was acceptable under the code of family duty. I was happy neither of them teased me about my frantic movements in the middle of the night hoping against hope that they thought I was just threshing about carelessly in my slumber.

It was my good fortune to receive the tutoring of the still attractive but much older neighbor lady Toshiba who had raised five children to adulthood and sent them all away to their own lives. Her husband was unemployed and lived off the money she made washing clothes and ironing for the families in the area. She often pressed my uniform for me for free because she knew I liked to look good for the female students in the school. I knew she wanted me to exercise her female parts from the way she would rub up against me as I sat at the low table drinking tea in the early morning or late at night. The touch of her bare foot between my knees made me tremble with a need to enter a female entryway regardless of age or exterior appearance. Several times with my mother or Sashimi in the room she would stroke my long shaft with her experienced fingers under the table covering pretending to be interested in the conversation of the other two women and mockingly ignoring my presence. My seeds often wet the floor mat under the table because she was so skilled in her milking process. However, there came a point when we both knew that enjoyable exercise was not enough and I crept into her compartment with her husband snoring to pin her to the mat with my ardent cock meeting little or no resistance. She would give me little sweets from her pockets, when the others were not looking and I knew she had an attachment for me or at least for my obviously ready for action male equipment. I saw my sister watching her giving me a treat one afternoon with a questioning look on her face but I ignored her interest and pretended it was a reward for a favor I had done earlier that week.

My sixteen year old virginal sister Sashimi of late had been bouncing her buttocks against me at night with increasing desire making sure our mother did not see her naughtiness. It was so tempting to me that I wanted to do more but the fact I was getting a steady dose of older married lady favors enabled me to ward off the temptation and I cautioned Sashimi of the danger of being found out by our mother.

She understood the risk and told me,

"I will bring home my good friend Natori who will milk you much better than the old lady next door."

That confirmed to me that my sister knew all about my secret hidden-lust relationship with the neighbor lady and I felt obligated to play along with her manipulations. It was only two nights later that she returned from school with a pretty young girl of my own age who was unbelievably shy and ignorant of the nasty ways of young boys. I looked at her short skirt which was an exact duplicate just like my sister's and her panties peeking out with a sort of nubile eagerness waiting for some valiant young boy to show her the ways of men in need of a soft nest to tenderly fill with teenage spunk. I could not help but picture the look on her face when I started to spurt into her no longer cherry slit or even into her rosebud bottom that beckoned like some delicious treat yet untasted.

My mother fell asleep almost immediately and I watched silently as the two girls stripped down to their panties and donned nightshirts for bed. I had seen my sister's boobs for a long time and had little interest in them because I assumed they were not for my pleasure. However, the twin peaks of Miss Natori were another matter and I felt my cock get hard as she cupped them with her pretty hands and showed my sister how hard her nipples had gotten in the night air.

They both lay down side by side on the mat next to me and I pretended I was asleep but I had one eye on them at all times. I saw my sister rub Natori's backside with her hand and act like she was a boy taking advantage of a naïve girl. They both giggled and I wanted desperately to grab both pairs of buttocks and teach them proper respect.

Eventually, my sister dropped off into sleep and I could tell Natori was inserting her fingers into her secret place under the cover from the way she rode her arm and the look on her pretty face. It was so tantalizing that I rolled over as if by accident and let my hand fall on her bare knee feeling the heat of her body on my fingertips. I could see in the darkened room that she found this intriguing and made haste to pick up my hand and move it up between her legs right on top of her already dampened panties with the adorable images of little pandas playing on a mountain. I allowed her to move my fingers into her mysterious and noticeably wetted slit and even back to the crack of her flanks like she was directing traffic on her alternate sensuous areas of interest.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.