Living Next Door to Heaven 2
1: The Ranch

Copyright© 2015 to Elder Road Books

Coming of Age Sex Story: 1: The Ranch - Brian and his clan have survived high school, have found love, have formed into casa, and are ready to move to El Rancho del Corazón to go to college at IU. Rhonda has come out of her shell, is the new producer for their TV show, and is Brian's newest lover. The parents are all behind the clan moving in together on the ranch that Anna purchased and leased to them. They are ready to conquer the world. It should be easy from here on. Right? RIGHT???

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Rags To Riches   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Nudism  

It was such a delicious dream. Everything I'd ever wanted had come to me. I luxuriated in Rhonda's arms. My cock throbbed in her pussy. Her lips were soft against mine. My casa—my cónyuge—were stirring and glancing our way. They smiled. My family was complete. I sighed and opened my eyes as I came up out of sleep. There was a squeeze on my sensitive cock as I looked into those deep green eyes.

It wasn't a dream.

For a moment, I had to turn my head and see Donna stretched out to my left, petting her sister, to be sure it wasn't Donna who slid forward and back again on my erection. On my right, Rose peppered my shoulder with little kisses. I looked back into the eyes above me and Rhonda softly kissed me again.

"It isn't really icky at all, anymore," she whispered.

We laughed, sending vibrations all up and down where we were joined. Tears flooded from my eyes and she kissed them away.

"It's true. It isn't a dream. You are really making love to me. Oh, my precious love," I responded.

"Yeah. I kind of did most of the work this morning, but I'm ready for you to take over for a while. Make love to me, Brian. Make love to me."

Donna edged aside and I rolled to my left to get Rhonda under me. I lowered my lips to her nipples and kissed them, sucking them one at a time into my mouth to touch them with my tongue. Rhonda mewled her pleasure, muffled by her sister's mouth as they kissed. I turned my head and met Rose's lips on the other side. She smiled at me and hugged herself closer to Rhonda and me.

"I can't believe we're doing this," I whispered.

"I can't believe I'm so turned on that I'm going to have another orgasm," Rhonda said. "I thought ... I thought I was broken."

"Dr. Brian fixed you," Donna giggled. I pushed myself up and Rose and Donna each latched onto one of Rhonda's nipples. Her whine crescendoed and, as her muscles fluttered around my cock, I gasped.

"I love you, Rhonda. I have always loved you. I will always love you." My sperm rocketed out of me and, as I pulsed, Rhonda's orgasm overtook her with a scream.


"I want to do this all the time now," Rhonda giggled. "Do you think anyone would mind?"

"Well, your parents are supposed to be here in an hour. They might object."

"Let them. I love you, Brian."

We were still in bed and it was nearly eight o'clock. At different times during the morning, different girlfriends had moved in to lie next to us for a while. Rose and Donna had been replaced by Samantha and Courtney. Elaine and Sora had bracketed us for a few minutes before they went to start breakfast in my absence. Jennifer and Whitney had taken their place and were soon replaced by Cassie and Nicki. Liz and Mary were beside us now and all I could think was that everyone was welcoming us—welcoming Rhonda—into our family.

"Would it be okay if I give you a hug, too?" Josh asked from the other side of Rhonda. He'd pulled a pair of briefs on. Rhonda rolled toward him slightly and pulled him into a hug.

"Please don't ever hesitate to give me a hug, hearthmate," she said. "And you don't have to bother putting clothes on every time, either. I trust you. Thank you for making me part of the family."

"You've always been a part, Rhonda," he said. He reached across and gave my shoulder a pat and then headed off to finish dressing and head downstairs.

I kissed Rhonda again. I still could not believe I was holding her in the afterglow of making love.

"It was your feet that did it, wasn't it?" I asked her as we rubbed noses.

"I was more afraid of doing that than anything else. I knew what having you rub my feet did to me. But I thought, 'What if it doesn't work?' Then I wouldn't have any hope. And then Donna was holding me and you started rubbing my feet and it all connected. It wasn't bad that Rose shoved her nipple in my mouth, either," she giggled.

"I noticed that even when I offered to give you a foot rub Friday night, you came upstairs in socks."

"I didn't need them. We were so busy and I was so excited that you couldn't have tied me down to give me a massage."

"Maybe we should go take a shower. Everyone else has gone downstairs for breakfast."

"Will you ... will you wash me, Brian?" Oh, shit! She's feeling dirty. "I just want to feel the love in your hands. And please ... don't maintain your professional caring mode. I want to know that I turn you on and ... and maybe we could make love in the shower, too." Oh, yes!


Samantha, Jennifer, and Courtney were already out with the horses by the time we got downstairs. Cassie, Josh, and Mary were getting ready to leave. Nicki and Liz had their leathers on and were planning a ride to Lake Michigan. Anna, Mom, and Dad were sitting at the dining table with Donna and her parents. Elaine was still cooking and Sora was running food in and out of the dining room. Rose and Whitney met us at the foot of the stairs. They were just about to come and get us. Rhonda and I went with them to the dining room and greeted our parents.

I think that as soon as Sunshine said, "Good morning," Rhonda and I blushed. Really, really blushed. Donna giggled.

"Oh, my!" Mrs. Gordon said. Sunshine cleared his throat but Rhonda held her hand up to stop him from saying anything.

"We're not getting married," Rhonda said. Her agreement specifically stated that she couldn't be given permission to marry before she was eighteen. "Ever," she concluded. I was a little shocked and maybe even stung. Rhonda turned and hugged Rose. "I would never do that to you, Rose, or you, Whitney. Or to any of my hearthmates. I'm wondering, though, if after we move to Bloomington, we could have another bonfire." Rose hugged Rhonda to her and Whitney reached for me and planted a kiss on me that threatened to become R-rated.

"Rhonda. My baby," Sunshine said. "When you want it, I will give you the best advice I can. But I'm never going to try to enforce my will—or that of the bishop—on you again. Please forgive me, my daughter, and don't think you have to defend your decisions. If this family ... casa is your choice, God's blessing on you, child. But remember the words of a true and faithful man, and know they come from your father, as well. No matter what, I will always love you."

Well, that kind of ended all intelligible conversation for a while. It was mostly tears and 'I love you' for the next half hour. I was so proud of Rhonda when she sat on her father's lap and hugged him. And I was proud of Sunshine. He looked over Rhonda's head at me and mouthed the words, 'Thank you.'


There were fewer of our casa present Monday night as Rhonda and I made love again. She was actually getting a little sore and her last orgasm nearly knocked her out. She fell back into Samantha's arms and Sam held her and kissed her. Whitney immediately threw a leg over mine and kissed me. Rhonda came up and looked at Whit and I thought for a minute sparks would fly.

"Oh, Whitney! I'm sorry. I've monopolized Brian all day today. I didn't mean to keep him away from everyone else. I just ... I just..."

"You just found out what it was like to make love to our man and didn't want to let go of him," Whitney chuckled. "We understand. It's your honeymoon. We just all want a little attention, too."

"No! Wait," Rhonda said. A vestige of panic was in her voice. "It's not our honeymoon. He's not my cónyuge. He's my novia. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to take him from everyone."

"Shh. Hush, honey," Rose said as she came up behind Sam and petted Rhonda. "We thought this was your wedding day. So to speak. What is it, sweetheart?"

"I want a fire," Rhonda said. "I'm making love with my novia, but I want to change my robes from green to red at a bonfire and become cónyuge with Brian ... and Samantha if she will have me. I want it to be witnessed by our casa. I don't want to sneak in. I want trumpets blowing." We all laughed.

"That's sort of what your last orgasm sounded like," Sam laughed. "Rhonda? You really want to be my cónyuge, too?"

"Yes, Samantha. I don't know if I can really do girl sex. But I know I love you. I want to be your cónyuge."

"Yes! My novia!" Samantha screamed as she hugged Rhonda to her. "My novia. I love you!"


We shifted around a bit. Rhonda never really left my side, but she made room for Whitney to completely straddle me and after I was finally hard again—which took a little work—and sheathed, Whitney settled down on me with a sigh. If I had a super-power, I'd want it to be the ability to get hard whenever one of my girls wanted me. I was a teen, but still only human. Whitney was going to be the only other girl who got a piece of me tonight. We fell asleep with her still partially on top of me.


I woke up with Rose gently nursing my cock back to life. I looked over at Rhonda and she smiled at me.

"Make love to our matrón," she said. Hmm. I liked that term. A feminization of the word they all used to describe me. I was definitely going to use this. It served her right.

"Rose, my matrón, please come and make love to me," I said. She was a little startled and cocked her head as a grin spread across her face. Then she crawled up my body and settled back onto the cock that she had nursed to rigidity.

"I think we should float that concept by the rest of the clan before you start tossing it around," Rose said as she descended on me. She sighed. "This is really the only honor that I want."

"I don't think it's an elected position," I said. Gotcha! "We'll just use it and see if it sticks."

"Have you been planning this, little minx?" Rose asked as she reached over and kissed Rhonda.

"Me?" she answered in all innocence. "I'm sure I just heard it somewhere. It's just another word for queen of the clan, you know."

We all laughed. God! It was wonderful to make love to my women. And to have them around me. Loving me. I just wanted to crush them all to me and all of us be one.


I finally pried myself out of bed, fighting my own reluctance more than anyone holding onto me. As soon as I was upright, Sora tossed sweats to me and headed downstairs. When I finished in the bathroom I went to join her. She already had all the ingredients for bread out on the counter waiting for me.

"Well, go ahead," I said. "You have everything needed. I'll make coffee while you make the bread."

"Really?" she squeaked. "I've watched you and Elaine bake, but I've never tried it myself. What do I do?"

I walked Sora through the process as I made coffee, helping her adjust the temperature of the water for the yeast and stripping the sticky dough off her fingers when she kneaded it. We did a lot of laughing while I was teaching her to bake bread and once the bread was set aside to rise, we did a lot of kissing.

We were in the middle of that when the phone rang.

"Hello?" I answered. It was only seven a.m.

"Monroe County Sheriff's Department calling for Anna Pratt," the male voice said.

"Sheriff Donaldson?"

"Yes."

"This is Brian Frost. Anna's asleep. I'll call her. Is everything okay?"

"If you have an extension, stay on the line when she answers. This involves you, too."

"Hang on. I'll get her."

"What is it?" Mom asked from the kitchen doorway. She looked sleepy.

"Sheriff Donaldson needs to talk to Anna, Mom."

"Oh dear. I'll get her." Mom went to get Anna and I went back upstairs and to my extension. In a second Anna came on the line.

"This is Anna."

"Mrs. Pratt, this is Sheriff Donaldson from Monroe County. Brian, are you there as well?"

"Yessir."

"I'm afraid we have some bad news. There's been a fire at your property. The damage is pretty extensive. Can you get down here?"

"Yes. Of course," Anna said. "Is it the house?"

"I'm afraid so."

"Oh no."

"It will take us about five hours to get there, Sheriff," I said. "We're on our way."


There was minimal discussion about who was going. I asked Rhonda and she said, "No. I'm supposed to start shadowing Harvey this morning. Samantha said she'd come with me."

"Okay, then. Who should go?" I asked no one in particular.

"Jennifer and Rose," Courtney answered. "I'm sure Anna and Harry are going. That will make five of you. You can ride comfortably in your car. I'll stick around here and coordinate things with Nona-Mom and anyone else you need when you get there."

"My courtesan, you are a treasure. I wouldn't even have thought of that. I'll call as soon as we know something and I can get to a phone."

Mom was headed in to work and Dad called Rex Davis to tell him what had happened. Rex had handled Anna's closing and our lease. He reminded us to take our insurance papers and he called the insurance company. Inside half an hour we had a thermos of coffee and were on the road.


It was a pretty quiet trip down to Bloomington. Rose sat between Jennifer and me while I drove and Anna cuddled up against Dad in the back seat. Everybody was a little tired, but with my coffee cup kept full in Rose's hand, we sailed down U.S. 31. I pulled into McDonald's in Bloomington and got sacks of burgers and fries and a bunch of chocolate shakes, while Anna called Sheriff Donaldson. Dad got on the phone next and called Rose's dad. He said the insurance adjuster should meet us at the house this afternoon, but he didn't have any information on the condition of things.

When we got out there, it was really sad. Anna, Jennifer, and Rose started crying and I had tears in my eyes as soon as the deputy who recognized us waved us up the long driveway to the ruins. Our house. The place we were going to renovate and planned to move into. Our home was gone. Oh, there were still some standing pipes, the chimney, and part of a wall, but the rest was pretty much ashes. There was still a fire truck there and a Suburban almost like mine but with the Fire Department emblem on the side. Sheriff Donaldson showed up a few minutes later.

We were just standing there holding each other and staring.

"Harry. Anna. Rose. Jennifer. Brian," he said as he approached and held out his hand.

"How did this happen, Jim?" Dad asked. "Do they know yet?"

"We don't have anything definite. Brian, do you know where all the members of your clan were last night?" he asked.

"My whole family was with me overnight at our house. I'm guessing the other families were together, too. Most of us just graduated on Sunday."

"We'll need to know for sure in order to eliminate you all as suspects."

"Suspects? You think this was arson?" Anna cried.

"Like I said, we don't really know yet. The fire inspector is still in the rubble looking around. They've had to bridge into the structure with ladders as the floor is caved in or unstable in most areas. That's him crawling around over there," the Sheriff said. There was a long ladder stretched across the whole width of the house and he was crawling along it looking left and right. He poked his head down through the rungs of the ladder to look through what was left of the floor under the kitchen.

I turned and surveyed the rest the property. The barn and silo were still standing. They didn't look like they had been touched. The toolshed looked fine. I walked over to the firepit in the back yard but it was cold. We'd made sure it was completely out and raked the coals into mud with the amount of water we'd poured on it two weeks ago. Nothing there was disturbed. There were a backhoe and a grader a little farther away. The excavation for the modular had been completed and was staked out, but no cement had been poured yet. A ditch ran away from the excavation about fifty feet where there was a hole. Next to the hole was a concrete tank. That was the new septic system for the bunkhouse.

In front of the barn was a trailer and a light pole was next to it. I assumed this was the General Contractor's headquarters while he had a crew on site. Work had started on everything but now there was nothing to remodel.

"Where's the construction crew?" I asked.

"We sent them home as they showed up this morning. Until we've cleared the investigation, we can't have anyone else around here," the Sheriff said. "Right now, even having you here requires an escort."

"How long will that be in effect?" Rose asked. "Doug, Doreen, and Rachel were moving down this weekend. Doreen starts work Monday. They were going to live in a trailer out here until the bunkhouse was installed. We planned to use that as a base of operation while the house was remodeled. We expected to be finished and moved in by August."

"I can't predict how fast they will finish the investigation. Did you have the property insured, Ms. Pratt?"

"Of course. It was part of the closing. My attorney insisted on it, both for my protection and for the kids. The adjuster should be out this afternoon," Anna said. "And please, Jim. We established a couple weeks ago that you could call me Anna."

"It's difficult when a person who could be considered a friend becomes involved in what could be a criminal case. Still, thank you, Anna."


There was really nothing we could do but hang around and wait. Sheriff Donaldson had to leave, but another deputy was assigned to the site in his place. The insurance adjuster showed up about two-thirty. He was not nice.

"So you decided to just burn it down and start over," he started off the conversation. It didn't really sound like a joke.

"I beg your pardon?" Anna said.

"An old, run-down farmhouse wouldn't be worth much and it would be easier to build new than remodel it. You know your policy doesn't cover arson."

"First, who said this was arson?" Anna demanded. "And second, it was old, but not run-down. I bought replacement coverage. In fact, I paid quite a premium for it."

"It won't make a difference if you burned down the house to replace it." Dad and I stepped up on either side of Anna. I'd let Dad handle this one. Gladly.

"Mr... ?" Dad started.

"Randall. And you?"

"Frost. Exactly what is your job, Mr. Randall?" Dad demanded.

"To assess the damage and assign a value. That's what insurance adjusters do," Randall said.

"I see. So you aren't a fire investigator. You aren't a law enforcement officer. And you aren't, obviously, an insurance sales person. Your job is actually over there assessing the damage and is not harassing your clients. Is that correct?" Dad demanded.

"I'm only stating the coverage of the policy," Randall replied indignantly.

"Have you read the policy?" Dad asked. Randall shrugged. "I would suggest you do your actual job and get your statement into a written form such that our attorney can use it to sue you. Your job, as you say, is to assess the damage and assign a value. We actually know what the insurance policy covers," Dad said. His voice was steely. This dude had verbally attacked one of his women. It was awesome to see. Apparently, Randall didn't get the memo. He glanced over at the ruins.

"Total loss. Value, $50,000. Recommendation, no payout due to arson. I'll put that in writing and mail it to you. You should have it in a week to ten days. It takes a while to write these things up. Paperwork, you know." Randall turned on his heel and went back to his car. He actually spun his tires as he pulled out of the drive. Anna started to cry. Dad wrapped her in his arms and comforted her.

"Deputy, there doesn't seem to be much reason for us to stay onsite now that the insurance company has shown its colors. We're going to find a place to stay in town for the night. I'll let Sheriff Donaldson know as soon as we have a location," Dad said.

"For all five of you? There's a Hampton Inn just on the edge of town. They have some pretty big suites."

"Thanks. That's where we'll try first. We need to make some phone calls and get our lawyer working on this whole clusterfuck. Please let the inspector know where we'll be if he manages a report today."

"For what it's worth, Mr. Frost, I am a legal witness to your conversation. I will type up a statement for your use." The deputy wasn't the same guy who tried to arrest us all a few weeks ago. I was thankful for that.


Dad was pissed. He asked for my keys. The girls and I got in the back seat while Dad and Anna took the front. We got into the edge of town and could see the Hampton Inn. Dad pulled up and got us a roomy suite. There was no question about the assignments. He and Anna went into the master bedroom and the girls and I took the second. It was the first chance we'd had to be alone and talk all day. We kicked off our shoes and cuddled on the bed.

"Where are we going to live?" Jennifer sobbed. "My poor mommy. It's her whole savings."

"Shh, baby," Rose comforted her. "Can't you see how mad Harry-Dad is? He's not going to let us be homeless, and he sure isn't going to let Anna-Mom go without anything. If we all have to stay up north and go to school at IUSB for another year, we can do that."

"I don't think we'll have to do that," I said with more confidence than I felt. "There's six perfectly good bedrooms in the barn and the horses will only have three of them." Both girls looked at me through their teary eyes and then Jennifer snorted. Rose laughed right out loud, but I'm not sure if it was because of what I said, or because Jennifer's snort shot snot out of her nose.

"That's a great idea," Rose laughed. She grabbed a tissue and wiped up Jennifer's face and the goobers. "And there's that big water tank right outside, too. A bathtub we could all fit into."

"Maybe I could fix a heater for it and Brenda would get her hot tub," I laughed.

"I am not going to poop in the pasture," Jennifer said. The jokes were cutting through her despair and the three of us cuddled together.

"We need to call the rest of our family, too," I said. I held each of the girls in my arms cuddled up against me as we lay on the bed. "We'll have to wait for Dad to quit making calls, though." We just lay there for a few minutes and before we could get up the energy to get off the bed, we dozed off for a badly-needed nap.

What are we going to do?


"Brian!" Dad called. It took me a second to figure out where I was and why Rose, Jennifer, and I were sound asleep with all our clothes on.

"On my way, Dad!" I called out. Rose and Jennifer rubbed sleep from their eyes as I crawled out from between them and opened the bedroom door. "I guess we needed a nap."

"I don't blame you. Anna crashed for half an hour, too. Why don't you run out and get us some food. Maybe Chinese." He handed me fifty dollars. I could about feed the whole casa on that.

"Is it that late already? We should call home," I said. The girls came up behind me and handed me my shoes. They leaned against me while they put on their own.

"I'm waiting for another call from Rex," Dad said. "You can call after you get back with food. We might be on and off the phone all night."

"Any word?"

"No. Jim called to let me know the inspector was leaving and he'd be back in the morning. They've posted a security guard out there for the night," Dad said. "He warned us not to go out to the farm before eight tomorrow morning."

"Ranch," Rose said firmly. "El Rancho del Corazón." Dad smiled at her.

"I'll remind Jim of that," he chuckled.


The hotel was near the campus, so there were lots of food places nearby. Summer session was already in full swing and there were a few students around. Not so many as there would be in the fall, but it gave us a little bit of a feeling for what it would be like when we started classes this fall. While we waited in the restaurant for our takeout order, Rose went to the payphone and started dialing numbers. She was looking at a card in her hand.

"What's that?" Jennifer asked.

"A calling card. Dad insists that we have one at all times in case we need to call home and don't have change," Rose said. We crowded up next to her and she held the phone a little away from her ear so we could hear.

"Frost residence. This is Courtney James. How may I direct your call?"

"Courtney! You sound so professional!" Rose laughed.

"Rose! Are you all okay? Is Jennifer with you?"

"I'm here, sweetheart. We're all fine," Jennifer said over Rose's shoulder.

"What's happening? We've all been so worried."

"Courtney, you are now the official news courier," Rose said. "I'll give you the status update and then you can tell everyone else. Then we'll call back to talk to everyone after a while, so you have a chance to pass the word on. That way, we don't have to repeat the same thing over and over."

"I have a pen and paper," Courtney said. "You wouldn't believe how many calls there have been today."

"Okay, then, here's the scoop." Rose rattled on about what we'd seen and heard today to the accompaniment of Courtney's exclamations of dismay, horror, and anger. By the time she was finished, our food was ready, too. We all chimed in with I love you and Rose hung up.


Dad was on the phone most of the way through dinner, so we didn't talk too much. Most of the time he was talking to Rex Davis, Rose's dad. He also talked to Arthur Pratt, Jennifer's father. He was a litigation specialist. Dad was preparing for war. When he hung up, we thought we'd get a chance to make our call, but Dad shoved another bite of food in his mouth while he dialed again. Well, we couldn't blame him for this call. It was obvious that he was talking to Mom and when he was finished, Anna talked to her for another fifteen minutes. Man, we were sure running up the long distance phone bill.

Anna turned and handed the phone to me.

"I think there are a few people at the house that want to talk to you three," she laughed. "It was all we could do to get Nona alone!"

"I love you, Brian," a voice said softly into the phone.

"Rhonda? I love you, too. How are you holding up today?"

"I'm really, really tired. Producer school is a lot harder than high school. But I learned so much! I'm just so tired that I'm about to collapse," she said.

"Oh, honey, I understand," I said. "This has been a tough day for all of us and I don't think anyone is going to be awake for more than an hour. It's just getting dark and we're all sitting around yawning."

"Well, you'll have two girls who love you to cuddle up with."

"Yes, I will. But you know I still miss you."

"I know. Actually, I have two girls who love me to cuddle up with, too. They might have sex, though. I'm sure you won't have to put up with anything like that," she giggled. Two girls? What? Who?

"Um ... who?" I asked. "I'm not objecting; I'm just curious."

"Well, who do you think, silly? My assistant producer and our administrative assistant. I suppose that's against some kind of law to sleep with the hired help." We laughed.

"I didn't know you'd hired help," I said. "I think that as long as sleeping with you isn't figured as part of their job responsibilities or compensation, you won't have to worry."

"I love you, Brian, but I really am tired and I want to get ready for bed now. 'Night!" There was a shuffle and Samantha was on the phone.

"Hi, cutie," I said.

"I am so freaking turned on, I'm leaking," Samantha said. "You could slide in so effortlessly."

"What has your engines running so hot?"

"Our novia. She's been teasing me all day. I probably stunk the whole studio up."

"You didn't do anything that would embarrass us or make them not want to work with us, did you?" I asked. I was a little alarmed. Harvey and Miss Polly and the whole television station were important to our success.

"No! We would never do that. It was all so subtle. Mostly looks. Occasionally, a touch that was completely innocent, but still made me tingle. And then a little kissing while we were still in the parking lot," Sam said. "I love you, Brian, and I wish you were here, but I need to get ready for bed now because ... well, Rhonda."

"I love you, Sam. Rhonda's still not sure what she wants to do, so don't rush her too much."

"Don't worry. I've got a relief valve. Speaking of which, better get Jennifer on the line." I handed the phone to Jennifer.

"Hi. I love you, baby.— What kind of games?— Really?— Are you wet?— Well, I am now!— Sure. Here she is. I love you." Jennifer handed the phone to Rose and jumped into my lap. She laid a kiss on me that made Dad and Anna leave the table and head for their bedroom.

"What was that all about?" I asked, trying to catch my breath.

"Those girls are playing very naughty games. I feel so sorry for your mom being in the house without Mom or Harry-Dad with her. She'll eat them up when we get home."

"I never even found out who all was there."

"Well, the two slippery ones are Samantha and Courtney. I guess they'll be with Rhonda, but you are right and they know she is just teasing them. Your room is occupied by Whitney, Liz, Nicki, Doug, Doreen, and Rachel. Cassie, Josh, and Mary are in our room," Jennifer said. "Sora and Donna have gone to Sora's house to get ready for tomorrow."

"Oh, god! I should have thought of that. Thank you, sweetheart," Rose said into the phone. "Okay. I've got it. I better talk to Rachel.— Love you, too, dear."

"Love you, Courtesan!" I called toward the phone.

"Hi, Rachel. You guys are still going to make it?— Well, we don't have clearance yet, but we'll work on it first thing tomorrow. If worse comes to worst, we'll just all bunk here until they clear us.— We really don't know anything yet.— Okay. About noon should be fine. If we can't camp at the ranch, we'll find a campground. It's so beautiful out here. Can I talk to Whitney?"

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Everybody is still planning to come down tomorrow. Everybody who was going to. So Casa del Agua will be here. Sora and Donna are pulling her family's travel trailer down, so we'll have a place to stay out at the ranch while we watch things. We're going to have just a quick hello with the rest of the casa now," Rose said. "You heard?" she spoke into the phone. "Yes, we love you, Whitney. I'm feeling more and more like we need your training.— Okay, but next week." She handed the phone to me.

"Hey, Whit."

"I love you, Brian. Thank you for getting a message to us today. We were getting pretty worried."

"Not having a phone out there really sucks," I said. "We had to wait until we got into town and then Dad had to use the hotel phone, so we had to find a pay phone in order to call. Are you all holding together?"

"As well as we can. We're all worried about what we'll do. I have stuff I have to do this week, though, and can't come down tomorrow."

"We'll figure something out. I love you, sweetheart."

The next two conversations went pretty much the same. Nicki and Liz were both worried about us and said that if we were still in Bloomington on Friday, they were coming down on the bikes. Cassie, Josh, and Mary all leaned into the phone at once to wish us well. Finally, we had to say goodnight and hang up.

"We need to call our contractor," Rose said. "He called the house this afternoon, but there was no way to reach us. He's anxious about what to do since the cement delivery for the slab is supposed to arrive tomorrow." She dialed but just got an answering machine. She left our phone number and told him that if we didn't connect by phone, we would be at the ranch by nine, and no one was allowed there before eight. I sure hoped we'd keep that part of the process on schedule. It would at least give some of us a place to stay.


It was still early, but we were just as tired as everyone else and headed for our shower and bed. We did a lot of touching as we washed and a lot of kissing as we dried. The three of us stumbled into bed and I thought we'd have a little gentle loving, but we were still too keyed up to relax into love making.

"Brian, the whole clan needs you to be strong though this," Rose whispered in my ear. "We'll support you and encourage you, but everyone is worried about the living situation down here now and they need you."

"Don't worry. Dad's going to take care of everything. You heard Anna say she had replacement value insurance. They have to replace the house. I'll do my best for the clan, though, Matrón."

"I love that word," Jennifer said as she began moving her pussy against my leg. "And it couldn't apply to anyone but Rose. You are like a special mother to all of us."

"Hmph," Rose breathed. "You think of me as an old matron. Well, at least I know that your own mother is a fox, so I shouldn't feel too bad."

"I have an idea, Rose," Jennifer said. "Why don't you have Brian make love to you and when you're done, and he's filled you with his sperm, I'll ... um ... clean you up." Jennifer licked her lips and Rose moaned a little. It didn't take long, though, until Rose was riding my cock and Jennifer was riding my mouth. And then I pumped into Jennifer from behind while she 'cleaned up' Rose and both girls got their cookies again. Soon after, we were asleep.

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.