Unforgettable Weeks - Cover

Unforgettable Weeks

Copyright© 2015 by Jay Cantrell

Chapter 83

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 83 - Two people from vastly different worlds shared one crazy night two months earlier. Regan Riley learned that life is sometimes serious and Andy Drayton learned that life can sometimes be fun. Now they've decided to see if they can overcome their differences and forge a relationship. This is the sequel to "Unending Night."

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   First   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   Slow  

9 a.m. Saturday

Regan groaned as she came to full alertness. She felt Andy kissing her shoulders as he cuddled up to her back. She pushed her butt back toward the erection she felt resting against it - just as she she'd done to initiate things the night before.

She and Andy had made love one more time before falling asleep. The second time had been more sensual than the first - something Regan wasn't certain was possible. The couple had spent almost an hour kissing and touching each other. Eventually, Regan was too keyed up to keep up the teasing and had pulled Andy on top of her.

She found she liked having him over her as much as she enjoyed being on top of him. The feelings were different but just as exciting. They had even tried it with Regan on her hands and knees briefly, but neither enjoyed the fact that they couldn't kiss. Regan enjoyed the sensations but not at the expense of keeping her lips off Andy's.

She also hadn't enjoyed the position she'd read about called "Reverse Cowgirl" and for the same reason. She figured at some point the new positions would creep into their repertoire but for now she was more interested in the beauty of the act instead of the variety that could be achieved. Regan idly wondered if she could slip Andy inside of her while she rested on her side. She had seen it done in videos but she was certain the women she'd viewed had been far more experienced than she was.

Andy took the possibility away when he rolled away from her. He shifted from the bed and walked toward the bathroom.

"Hurry back," Regan told him. He turned in surprise.

"I thought you'd gone back to sleep," he admitted.

"We need to get moving if we're going to study before we go across the bridge," Regan said, rolling over to display her nude front to her boyfriend. She grinned when she saw Andy's erection twitch from the sight.

"How are you feeling this morning?" he asked.

"Good," Regan said as she parted her legs to offer her charms. "Would you prefer to stay in bed today?"

Andy's eyes were affixed to the pink spot between Regan's thighs. She saw where he was focused and reached down to spread her lips lasciviously. She grimaced when her fingers brushed across an area that wasn't accustomed to the abuse it had sustained the night before.

Andy saw Regan's fingers pull away and caught the look on her face.

"Let's take a shower and then I'll see if I can kiss it all better," he offered.

"Maybe," Regan said. "I guess I'm a little sore."

"That's natural, I think," Andy said, concerned that Regan would think she was abnormal in some way. "We ... we did a lot of things last night."

"We totally did," Regan agreed with a laugh. She shifted her legs over the edge of the bed and sat up. "Was I ... OK?"

"You were wonderful," Andy replied. He returned the bed, sat down beside her and put his arm around her. She cuddled up with her head on his shoulder. "That was the most amazing night of my life!"

"Mine, too," Regan told him. "After we got started, the night was better than anything I've ever dreamed about."

"I'm sorry if I got a little ... excited at the end," Andy said.

"I would have worried if you hadn't," Regan giggled. "I was ... I was excited, too. I mean, it's so cool that I can seem to get off however we do it. I came when I was on top; I came when you were on top. If we'd have kept going the other ways, I think I would have gotten off those ways, too. Thank you for making my first times so special, Andy."

"Well, this time I can say without hesitation that I was glad to do it," Andy replied with a laugh as he squeezed Regan a little tighter.

"It was so nice to curl up together and fall asleep afterward," Regan continued. "You were right about that."

"I sleep better when you're next to me," Andy admitted.

"Me, too!" Regan told him with a smile. "I ... I never thought I'd like to sleep in the same bed as anyone. I like to spread out."

"I saw that when I was headed to the bathroom," Andy joked. Regan reached down and plucked a hair from Andy's thigh.

"You'll see it again when we get back from the concert tonight," Regan promised.

"If you feel like it," Andy offered.

"I'll feel like it," Regan stated. "I feel like it now. Why don't you go ahead and shower. I need to shave my legs and stuff."

"You can do that while we shower together," Andy pointed out.

"It's some of the other stuff that might be gross," Regan said with embarrassment.

"Like what?" Andy wondered.

"I ... I need to rinse out my ... my pussy," Regan confided, blushing deeper. "I read that things can get stale down there if I'm not careful."

Andy blinked. He had never considered the concept.

"How do you ... rinse it out?" he asked.

"I'm not totally sure," Regan admitted. "I mean, there are a lot of ways, I guess. For now, I'm just going to do what I can in the shower. I think I'm just embarrassed at the thought of you seeing me digging around in there."

Andy smiled nervously. Under some circumstances, he wouldn't mind watch Regan playing with herself. This didn't seem like one of them.

"We can use condoms," he told her.

"No!" Regan exclaimed before the last word was out of his mouth. "Maybe next time, you can pull out beforehand. But last night, I wanted it inside of me. It ... it felt right. So you won't be mad if I shower by myself."

"No," Andy told her. "I'll wait until you're finished."

"Just use the shower in Mom and Dad's cabin," Regan replied. "The tank is big enough and we'll have it refilled before we leave."

Andy nodded. Of course a yacht the size of this one would have multiple places to bathe. He didn't dwell on the thought, instead, turning away to give Regan a bit of privacy.


"You're up early," Collette Dalrymple told her daughter when Joy sat down for breakfast.

It had been after 2 a.m. when Joy came home the night before. Collette had long ago learned the futility of trying to tame her wild-child daughter. The idle threats and useless punishments handed down over the years had only produced results polar opposite to those Collette and her husband, William, desired. Now that Joy was almost 18, Collette knew there was little she could do. She only prayed that her editor never showed up at her desk one Friday or Saturday night to tell her that her daughter was in the emergency - the victim of an overdose or a rape or a car accident.

"I went over to Ruth's to study," Joy said as she looked up from the bowl of Captain Crunch she'd fixed.

"At least you've developed enough sense to lie to us," William groused.

"Fuck you, Dad," Joy hissed. "I don't care enough about your opinion to bother lying. I went over to Ruth's and we studied. My exams start on Tuesday and I want to be ready."

William slammed his fork on his plate and stood, his face thunderous.

"I'll be at the golf course," he declared.

Collette nodded, happy to avoid the screaming match that usually accompanied Saturdays at the house when Joy was home.

Joy watched impassively as her father gathered up his keys and headed out the door.

"Joy," Collette said in exasperation when William had departed.

"What, Mom?" Joy asked angrily. "Do you want to know why I never lied about the stuff I did? It's because I want him to know! I was happy at public school. He's the one that forced me to go to Clairborne Benedict. That's where I learned to sneak around and do the stuff that drives you crazy."

"I agreed with your father about which school would be best for you," Collette informed her daughter. "We agreed - before you started kindergarten - that if we could afford private school, you would go there for middle and high schools."

"You could have talked to me about it!" Joy yelled.

"Why?" Collette asked in a reasonable voice. "You were 11 years old. To be honest, your opinion didn't matter to me. To be brutally honest, it still doesn't. We sent you to C-B so you'd be able to go to Stanford or Harvard or Cal. The fact that you chose your friends badly out there isn't our fault."

Joy blinked at her mother's answer. Collette had rarely been overtly angry toward her but it was obvious that her mother was furious.

"I didn't have a really big selection of friends to choose from," Joy said defensively.

"You seem to have picked out a couple of decent ones now," Collette noted.

"Not really," Joy declared. "Look, until the last few weeks, Regan was a total bitch to everyone. She either ignored you or she looked down on you. She might not have seen it that way but that's the way it was. Besides, she didn't show up at C-B until a couple of years ago. Ruth was a complete basket case for the first couple of years she was there - neurotic, insecure, whiny, needy. They grew up in the last few months - and so have I."

"Yes, that little display with your father tells me that you're thoroughly mature now," Collette said sarcastically.

"He gets on my nerves," Joy said. "Look, all he had to do was roll his eyes like you did. But he had to get a word in so I let him have it. I told you the truth: I went to Ruth's and we studied until a little after one. Then I drove home - carefully."

Collette nodded.

"I'm sure you understand why we'd think differently," she said.

It was Joy's turn to bob her head.

"Do you know the last time I had a drink?" she asked rhetorically. "Four weeks ago last night. It's been six weeks since I've done any sort of intoxicant. I haven't sneaked off campus in four weeks. I haven't even back-talked one of the instructors in a month. I'm trying, Mom. I know Stanford isn't a joke and I'll need to work."

Collette sighed and nodded.

"But Dad needs to stay off my ass about this!" Joy continued. "Grandma told me the sort of stuff he got into when he was a kid. He has no room to talk - and neither do you!"

"Aren't you the one that's always telling me that the world is different than when I was your age?" Collette inquired. "Well, the same is true for you. Your dad graduated high school in 1987 - AIDS was just becoming something to worry about; meth was unheard of where he grew up; no one was lacing pot with formaldehyde. It was the same with me. I didn't have to worry about some asshole slipping something in my beer and raping me. I didn't have to worry about a video of me being an asshole popping up on the Internet for the world to see. The world was a lot nicer back then. I know I sound like a fossil but a lot of it is because of the Internet. Now, you don't have to learn to behave around others because you can sequester yourself at keyboard or with your phone.

"You didn't learn how to respect others because the anonymity of the Internet means that respect is now a foreign concept. You have the impression that you can say or do anything you want without consequences because the world has taught you that you can. Well, that might have been fine when you were a kid. But you're almost an adult. If a few months, if you're caught with weed, it will be community service instead of a call to your dad. If you get caught trying to sneak into a club, they won't just call me to pick you up. They'll arrest you and you'll lose your driver's license until you're 21."

"I know all this," Joy interrupted.

"Then know this," Collette said firmly. "If you don't learn to show some respect around this house, you no longer will be welcome here. Once you're 18, we can pack your shit and set it on the lawn and no one can say a word about it. We're under no obligation to help you afford college or to provide you a home or clothing or a car anymore. You need to remember that. I'm not talking about you becoming an angel overnight. I'm talking about not saying things like 'fuck you' to the people who brought you into the world. Otherwise, one day you might want to come back and you'll find that you're no longer permitted. OK?"

Joy gulped because she knew he mother was serious.

"I'll work on it," she said.

"And I'll work on your father," Collette promised. "We'll see if we can't meet in the middle somewhere."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.