Unforgettable Weeks - Cover

Unforgettable Weeks

Copyright© 2015 by Jay Cantrell

Chapter 81

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 81 - Two people from vastly different worlds shared one crazy night two months earlier. Regan Riley learned that life is sometimes serious and Andy Drayton learned that life can sometimes be fun. Now they've decided to see if they can overcome their differences and forge a relationship. This is the sequel to "Unending Night."

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   First   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   Slow  

7:30 p.m. Friday

Regan sat down on the couch and snuggled up next to Andy as he perused the seemingly endless choices of movies on the satellite television.

They had spent the evening doing nothing - and she had loved it. She had sat on Andy's lap while he fed her pizza. She had wound up wearing a lot of it but she hadn't minded. She started to simply remove her shirt - until Andy had mentioned how hot pizza sauce on bare skin might put a damper on the evening.

After they ate, the pair sat in the salon and studied for two hours - something they promised to do each day. If Regan were honest, she would admit that she hadn't retained much of the information. Her mind was focused on the rest of the evening. To that end, she had retired to the stateroom to change clothes. She pondered briefly walking out nude but decided to pull a long sweatshirt on over her panties. It hung to her thighs but it was a little tight. She had removed her bra and it clearly showed her hard nipples.

Andy shifted to put his arm around Regan and she rubbed her cheek against his shoulder. The late spring air off the water made the room a little chilly but that only made her want to get closer to Andy.

"See anything interesting?" Regan asked.

"Yep," Andy replied. He continued to thumb through the selections.

"Why didn't you stop?" Regan wondered. She was watching the movies scroll across the screen. She didn't notice that Andy was looking at her. She had her legs tucked up and Andy had a perfect view up the hem of her sweatshirt.

She caught where he was looking only when he didn't speak for several moments - but the TV screen kept changing.

"Oh," she said.

"It was more interesting than anything on TV," Andy told her.

"If you'll keep me warm, I can make it more interesting," Regan assured him.

"I'll do my best," Andy promised.

Regan kissed him softly before rising from the couch. She tilted her head and put her index finger to the side of her mouth as she peered at him.

"Hmmm," she said. "What can I do to make the view more exciting? I know!"

She lifted the hem of her sweatshirt and tucked it beneath her chin. She turned to show her boyfriend that the white cotton panties she wore were indeed a thong that bisected her perfect cheeks. She kept her back to him as she hooked her thumbs in the elastic and pushed them downward. She bent forward slightly to let them slide across her calves to the floor.

She lowered the sweatshirt and flipped her panties at Andy with her foot before resuming her seat on the couch. She had caught Andy wetting his lips and decided to take advantage of the moisture. She shifted onto his lap and kissed him.

Andy couldn't get his hands beneath Regan's sweatshirt because of her position so he ran his hands over her butt outside of the fabric.

"You know, we can watch TV in the bedroom," she said when she pulled back. "I mean, if there is nothing else we want to do instead."

Andy nodded.

"Can you think of anything else we can do instead?" Regan asked, her eyes sparkling with merriment.

"I saw some board games," Andy answered.

"I saw a game we're going to get someday," Regan told him. "The place where we got our lingerie last week has a game called 'Intimate Encounters.' It sounded hot. It's for two players and it's about exploring boundaries."

"We have boundaries?" Andy asked.

"Not many," Regan admitted with a laugh. "You know what's great?"

Andy shook his head.

"All of this," she said. "I mean, we both know what's going to happen in a little while. I ... I always expected I'd be nervous. I've thought of this for years. I've pictured this night a thousand times since I was old enough to know what made me feel good. At first, it was little girl stuff - a prince, a castle, a white horse. As I got older, I got more realistic. I heard story after story about how awkward things were. Joy told me that her first time was terrible. She was super nervous but the guy didn't really care. It was before her freshman year and the guy was a senior or something. He just wanted to get laid. He didn't care about her at all."

"I know guys like that," Andy admitted.

"But I'm not scared," Regan said. "I'm not nervous and this isn't awkward. We're acting the same as we always do. We're joking; we're flirting. There is no pressure. We're going to go to bed; we're going to make love. Then we're going to do it again and again, I hope, before we cuddle up to go to sleep. In the morning, nothing will be different."

"I think the pressure was holding off until the time was right," Andy told her.

"Exactly!" Regan agreed enthusiastically. "If we had ... got it over with ... last week, I don't know if things would be different or not. I don't think so. But I do know that tonight has been perfect. It was just so nice to be alone - no friends, no parents, no phone. If we had gone with rose petals and candlelight it would have felt ... contrived. Now it just seems like this is the next step in turning you and me into us. Does that make sense?"

"It does to me," Andy replied. "I thought about all that stuff - roses, candles, wine. None of them seemed right to me. I don't know if it's because we're already so ... intimate or what."

"This feels right," Regan said again. She slid backward and stood, extending her hand. Andy took it even though he didn't expect her to help him stand.

She continued to hold his hand as she led him to the lower deck where the staterooms were situated. She felt like a seductress as she opened the door and preceded him inside.

"I want to brush my teeth," she told him.

"That's probably a good idea for me, too," Andy agreed. They stood side by side at the vanity, looking at the other in the mirror. Andy pulled Regan into a kiss when they'd rinsed. This time, he had no trouble inching her sweatshirt upward and letting his hands explore beneath.

Regan was doing the same thing. Her hands immediately shot beneath Andy's T-shirt. She pushed it upward while her fingertips traced his chest. She caught Andy's wrist when he moved it from her bottom around her hip.

"Let's get into the bedroom," she told him. "This time, once we start, I don't want to stop."

Andy only nodded his agreement. Regan fought the urge to pull off her sweatshirt. She wanted to undress Andy and thought he might start stripping if she started things off.

Regan stopped just short of the bed and turned. Her hands returned to Andy's shirt but this time she pushed it upward until her intentions were obvious. Andy leaned forward slightly and Regan pulled the garment over his head. She stepped back and lifted her arms to show Andy he could reciprocate if he chose.

Andy leaned forward again to capture Regan's lips while he slowly inched her sweatshirt hem toward her shoulders. He ran his hands over her back as he lifted her shirt. She pressed her bare breasts against his chest when his hands reached her shoulders. She pulled back away from the kiss while Andy took the shirt the rest of the way off. They stood only inches apart, her naked except for a pair of sandals and Andy in his shorts and tennis shoes.

Regan slipped her feet out of her sandals as she reached for the button of Andy's shorts.

Separately, each had done research on what to expect (although neither could be certain that the things they had read or heard were correct). Both knew that excited males tended to end the festivities early so Regan had decided to make sure some of Andy's excitement had waned.

Andy had determined that women were sometimes tense and the first insertion could produce great pain if they are not sufficiently aroused. He had decided he would make certain that Regan was properly stimulated before trying anything they hadn't done previously.

As Regan slid her hand into Andy's boxers, his fingers found their way between her legs.

"Let me," they both said at the same time.

"I wanted to make sure that ... you don't ... uh, too fast," Regan said with embarrassment.

Andy blinked. He hadn't considered the possibility but he realized that he wasn't likely to last long. He nodded.

"I wanted to make sure you are ... excited," he said.

As with Andy, Regan hadn't considered that possibility. She had been looking forward to the night since she'd met Andy Drayton. She had been aroused for most of the past week - and for all of the past few hours. Still, everything she'd read had told her that the wetter she was, the easier insertion would be.

"I should go first," Regan said.

"You mean... ?" Andy asked, confused by the ambiguous statement.

"I should do you first," Regan clarified. "That way, you know, you can make sure I'm ready. Can I do you?"

"Like I'm ever going to turn that down!" Andy said.

"Yeah," Regan agreed. "Like the day is going to come when I say, 'Andy, I don't want you to go down on me.'"

The couple chuckled.

"This is what Anne meant when she said things were going to be weird no matter what," Regan said.

"Oh, crap!" Andy replied. "The last thing I need to think about right now is my grandmother."

"I think I have a way to keep your mind on other matters," Regan replied as she reached for his buttons again. This time, he stood still as she opened his pants and slipped them down. She leaned forward and kissed his erection through his boxers. She saw the telltale signs of his arousal via a wet spot where the tip rested.

Regan leaned forward and licked the precum before she lowered his boxers.

"Mmm," she said when she eyed his hard-on. She took a seat on the edge of the bed and pulled him forward. Her pink tongue flicked out to lick the purple head.

"Oh, Jesus!" Andy groaned. Regan knew her reading had been correct. Andy wasn't going to last very long the first time. Luckily, she knew from experience Andy would be hard again really quickly.

"Don't hold back," she urged before she slipped her lips around his member and starting to bob. She used her right hand to jerk him off into her mouth while she put her left hand under his sac, which had already started to tighten.

Andy reached down and started play with Regan's nipple, causing a groan to escape her lips. Gratified by her response, he put his other hand down to do the same on the other side. Regan looked up at him and sped up her motions. She made no effort to tease him or prolong the blowjob. She already had plans to awaken her boyfriend with a lengthy oral sex session in the morning.

Her legs were parted as she sat on the bed with Andy stationed between her knees. She wished she had a third hand in order to reach between her own thighs but she didn't want to take one away from Andy. She heard Andy's guttural warning and quickened her pace further. She put as much of his erection into her mouth as would fit just as she felt the first spurt of his semen hit the back of her throat.

Regan gulped down Andy's spend, using her tongue on the underside of his sensitive head to milk the last drops. She was perversely pleased that she seemed to have mastered this skill so swiftly - or at least had figured out how to get Andy off explosively. She offered his wilting penis a kiss when she pulled back and Andy collapsed on the bed to catch his breath.

Regan decided another date with the toothbrush was in order. She really didn't mind the taste but she hoped to have Andy's mouth on hers for the remainder of the night.


Andy was still staring at the ceiling when Regan re-entered the bedroom - another thing that made her smile. She decided that she'd blown his mind along with other portions of his anatomy.

"God," Andy mumbled when she curled up on his shoulder. "I don't know how you do that to me!"

"I put your dick in my mouth and I suck," Regan giggled. For good measure, she reached down to stroke the organ she'd mentioned. It started to lengthen again from just her touch.

"I'm ready when you are," she informed him. She didn't think it would be possible for her to get any more aroused.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.