There Oughta Be a Law - Cover

There Oughta Be a Law

Copyright© 2015 by DonLeeds

Chapter 11

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Don meets two babes and adventures follow.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   Anal Sex  

I woke up slowly. I was spooned up against Ellen and Carolyn was spooned up against me, but Ellen was quivering slightly. I realized Ashley was fingering her and kissing her. Ashley switched positions and Ellen and Ashley were now licking each other's cunts. I could feel Ashley's hands brush against me as she grabbed Ellen's ass. I turned to Carolyn and stroked her body. She woke up and heard Ellen and Ashley's moaning. She quickly grabbed for my cock and I kissed her passionately. I slid my cock into Carolyn and started pounding. All four of us came loudly within 3 or 4 minutes.

We stood up to get dressed for coffee and breakfast. Ashley was staring at Ellen with an adoring face the whole time. Ellen noticed and blushed. She made a point of sliding up to me and kissing me passionately. Ellen successfully communicated the message that I was the main love in her life and that wasn't changing. Ashley looked a little disappointed but she smiled. She went to Carolyn and gave her a passionate kiss just to show she got the message. This was a fling. Nothing permanent was happening here for her.

We fired up the coffee maker and Carolyn cooked some bacon and eggs. Stephanie appeared at the breakfast table. She was wearing a cotton undershirt and tight short shorts. She looked smoking hot. She noticed my gaze and wiggled sexily for me. Stephanie was temporarily off limits so I kept my flirting to a minimum and went over to Ellen and kissed her. Stephanie frowned a little but then she noticed Ashley. Ashley's eyes were glued to Stephanie's tight body. Ashley was almost drooling.

Carolyn realized that Stephanie and Ashley had not yet been introduced and she did the honors.

"Stephanie, this is our friend, Ashley. Ashley, this is my daughter, Stephanie."

Ashley was looking fine herself. Her pyjama pants were very snug at the crotch and her nipples were jutting out prominently under her t-shirt. Stephanie and Ashley were drinking in each other's bodies and they both turned red at the same time.

"Wow, you are quite the family," said Ashley as she stared into Stephanie's eyes.

"Where'd you guys find this beauty?" asked Stephanie.

"She was our waitress at the steakhouse last night, and all 3 of us are glad she was," I said with a leer.

Ashley did her full body blush. Here pale skin turned red all the way down. Conversation moved on to other things and we had a nice breakfast. I noticed that Stephanie and Ashley were still trading sexy looks with each other.

Carolyn turned to me and said, "I need to do some shopping today. Why don't you and Ellen clean out anything you want from your old apartment?"

"Sounds like a good idea," I replied.

As we were getting ready to leave I walked by Stephanie's bedroom and I heard moaning. The door was open slightly. I pushed it open a little more. Stephanie was on her back with her legs spread wide. Ashley was on her knees with her face near Stephanie's crotch. Her ass was on display for me in all its pale glory. Her arm was moving back and forth and I realized that Ashley was pistoning into Stephanie with a dildo.

Then Stephanie lost it and she was screaming, "Ohhhh Uncle Don, fuck me, fuck me. Aaaaaaaaaaggggggggggghhhhhhhhh."

I closed the door gently and walked away. My dick was like a ramrod. Carolyn had already left to go shopping, so I found Ellen and pulled her to me and kissed her hard.

"What's got into you honey?" asked Ellen.

"Stephanie and Ashley are getting to know each other much better right now."

Ellen gasped and then laughed. "That would be fun to watch wouldn't it?"

I pulled down Ellen's shorts and pushed her onto the couch and pounded home.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh."

I slammed into her pussy for all I was worth for about 3 minutes and then I came hard.

Ellen stared back at me.

"I love you, Don."

"I love you too, Ellen."


There wasn't all that much that I wanted at the apartment. I had a chat with my landlord. He offered me $1500 for the furniture that I didn't want and I accepted. Ellen and I had the car packed up and ready to go.

I was just about to get in the car, when Ellen said, "I have to go pee honey, let's head back in first."

Ellen was in the bathroom for 5 minutes or so when I heard knocking on the door. I answered and Stella was there. She gave me a passionate kiss.

"Hi Don."

Ellen came out of the bathroom smiling.

"I thought you would never get here, honey."

She rushed up and gave Stella a kiss. I realized that I had been set up but who was I to complain? I grabbed onto one of Stella's huge tits and started mashing. I leaned in to nibble at her ear and she moaned.

"Ohhhh yaaaa, come on let's get to the bedroom shall we?"

I gave Ellen a stern look for as long as I could. She giggled. I gave her a passionate kiss.

"You girls are going to be the death of me."

Both Ellen and I were kissing and slobbering all over Stella's tits. Stella looked surprised at the attention from Ellen for a second but then her face glazed over with lust and she was cumming and cumming. I leaned into lick Ellen's crotch for a while and Stella joined me. Stella was giving Ellen's ass a good going over. I backed away and watched. Ellen's body rippled as she came. I pulled Stella away from Ellen and had her assume the doggie position. I slipped my cock in her cunt and my thumb up her ass.

"OOOOOOOOooooooooooohhhhhhhhh."

I gave it to Stella good for a few minutes. Her tits were flopping everywhere. I paused and looked over at Ellen. Her fingers were jammed up her twat and she gave me a big smile. I spit into Stella's ass and pounded into her hard.

"Ohhhhhhhh yesssssssssss fuck my ass. Fuck it."

I slammed into Stella as hard as I could for a few minutes and left a load up her butt. I collapsed and Ellen rushed up to lick Stella's butthole and clean up the cum.

"Wow," said Stella.

"Yeah, wow," said Ellen.

"Thanks so much Ellen for letting me be with Don."

"It's ok Stella, I'm enjoying it as much as you are," and then they kissed passionately.

"There oughta be a law," I said.

It wasn't long before Ellen grabbed for my cock and started licking. Stella looked at us for a second and hunkered down to join her. Stella grabbed my cock away from Ellen and tried to deep throat me. She gagged a little but she kept on trying. She looked up at me with puppy dog eyes as she struggled to take it all.

Ellen smiled up at me. "Sorry honey, but I'm all revved up and I need your cock in me. You're not done yet."

Ellen grabbed my cock away from Stella. Somehow her lips were brushing my pubic hair and my whole cock was in her mouth in no time. She pulled back slowly and massaged my cock with her lips and stared up into my eyes with a flirty grin. I pulled out with a plop and my rock hard member was ready for action again. Ellen got on all fours and I slammed my cock right into her ass.

"OOoooooooooooooohhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssss."

I slammed it into her as hard as I could for about 5 minutes and then I came again. I collapsed and this time I wasn't getting up any time soon. Stella licked Ellen's butthole in search of cum.

We returned home and lugged up the stuff from my old place. Carolyn helped and we had it done in no time.

"I hope you two had fun with Stella?" asked Carolyn.

"Her tits are really fun to play with," said Ellen with a grin.

"Yeah, and Stella enjoyed playing with your ass just as much," I said.

Ellen blushed beet red.

"And you just watched, huh Don?"

"You know me better than that my dear," I said with a smirk.

"After watching Stella go all misty eyed at Don, I don't think she was complaining and I definitely don't have any complaints. I'm really sore down there right now, but I'll get through it." Ellen smiled and kissed me passionately.

We had a nice dinner together. Stephanie and Ashley showed up arm-in-arm around 9pm. They both had huge smiles on their faces.

"Everyone, just so you know, Ashley and I will be seeing a lot of each other. I guess you could call her my girlfriend."

Ashley's face was beaming.

"You know it girlfriend," and then they kissed each other passionately.

Carolyn smiled at her daughter and then at Ashley. "You two make a beautiful couple."

Ellen said, "Don, Carolyn and I have agreed. You and Carolyn will be sleeping alone tonight. I will be fine in the guest bedroom."

"You're sure about this?"

"Yes, it's nice to have you all to yourself sometimes. I'll get my turn don't worry."

"Ok then. I love you, Ellen." We kissed passionately.

"I love you too, Don."

"Hey, Aunt Ellen, if you're looking for a place to crash, you can join Ashley and me for some girlie time."

Ellen's face brightened. "You wouldn't mind, would you, Don?"

"Nope, you guys have fun. Just let me watch the video," I said with a grin.

Carolyn and I settled down for bed. I pulled her to me and gave her a long sensual kiss. She kissed me hard and grabbed me tight. I spent a long time nibbling on her nipples. She was moaning passionately the whole time. Eventually I slid my cock into her and stared into her eyes.

"I love you, Don."

"I love you too, Carolyn. I love you so much."

"You really do, don't you?"

"Oh yes, Carolyn, there's absolutely no doubt in my mind."

Her smile lit up her face and she started bucking at me. We slammed into each other hard and I came and came.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.