Magical Slavery - Cover

Magical Slavery

Copyright© 2015 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Chapter 54: Hunting for a Cure

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 54: Hunting for a Cure - Ten high school girls find themselves trapped by a sorcerer. What are his motives?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Transformation  

May sat by Serena’s bed for the second day. She’d gotten about four hours of sleep, dozing at her sister’s bedside. By the wall, a good ten feet away, June watched as well. She was there to make sure nothing happened when May was asleep.

The black girl was laying on her side, in the fetal position. Periodically, her whole body would twitch. She shivered in the warm room, her body covered in a cold sweat. Her eyes were sometimes rolled up inside its sockets. All the other times, her dark eyes seemed to be unable to focus.

“I am so hungry!” Serena wailed for the hundredth time. “Get me some food. Please!”

May leaned over and kissed her cheek, “You know I can’t do that. Every time you eat something, you vomit it back up, and you feel even worse afterwards.”

The mocha-skinned girl turned her head toward May, “Help me! Do something. Anything!”

“Master and Matilda are doing something. They are looking through his library, looking for any information on what is bothering you. We just have to put our faith in those two. You know how smart they are.”

She let out a moan and nodded her head. “Please hurry, Master!”

Serena tried to grab May’s hand but it passed right through the apprentice’s hand.

May looked down, and saw that her sister’s hand had turned transparent and her fingers disappeared completely. She blinked her eyes, and Serena’s hand was back to normal.

“I-I need to talk to Master,” she said, stumbling to her feet.

“Don’t leave me!” cried the college student.

May pulled away. “I need to talk to Henry. I think I have some information that may help him.”

June sat down on the bed, taking May’s place. “I’m here for you. You are not alone.”

Serena sighed, “Good.” and drifted into a fitful sleep.

The homunculus whispered into May’s ear. “I am not very good at comforting people. I will do my best, but please hurry.”

The apprentice nodded and dashed out of the room.


Henry was about a half mile into his library shelves, examining tome after tome for any kind of information, when he suddenly yelled, “My apprentice has some new information for me.”

Matilda, in her nine-year-old body, about a hundred yards away in a different aisle, replied, “We need to take a break anyway. Let’s go talk to her.”

The two met and walked back to the main aisle. Wordlessly, they walked back to the reading area.

May was waiting by the reading table and chairs, pacing back and forth. “Master, Serena is getting worse. Parts of her are starting to disappear.”

“What are you talking about?”

“Her hand turned transparent, and her fingers completely disappeared!”

Henry closed his eyes and put his hands on the side of his hands. “That sounds familiar. Let me think! Black Forest, soon after Rome’s Fall. Apprentice sick. Turning transparent.”

Matilda asked, “Did this happen to you?”

“No. I read it centuries ago, in a book.”

The nine-year-old thought for a minute. “At that time, German had not developed yet.”

The sorcerer nodded, “It would be in Latin.”

The girl shrieked, “We’ve been looking in the wrong library.”

Henry gave May a kiss on the lips. “You’re wonderful!”

As he exited the room, he said, “Oh, could you check on the rest of the girls? Moon and Max have been watching after them.”

The apprentice nodded, “Good luck.”


Once May concentrated, she knew where to find her sisters. They were all crowded into the reception area with its large golden statue.

Exiting the hall through the end door, she came across what could only be described as a cross between a prayer meeting and an orgy.

Moon was standing at the base the golden cock with her hands raised. “Pray! Pray to your Master! Show him that you have faith that he will save our Sister!”

Around the base, on the red carpet, all the other girls were either masturbating or having sex with each other. The smell of sex and moans of girls filled the room.

Against the far wall, Max was watching. From the bulge in his shorts, he was wishing he could jerk off, but he couldn’t, as Henry had specifically forbidden him from doing so around the slaves.

Their default priestess slowly circled the giant dick, watching the progress of her flock. “Remember, the more you come, the more power Henry gets!”

Just then, Jenny collapsed onto the floor, panting heavily, “I can’t ... Let me catch my breath...”

“No! Not yet! Angie, help her out.”

The newly restored slave nodded, and pulled the Sophomore upright, kneading her breasts

and kissing her deeply.

Just then, Moon saw May against the wall, touching herself.

“Sisters! May is here!” she cried.

All nine slaves broke off their bacchanal crowded around the apprentice. “How is Serena? Is she better?” was asked numerous times.

May raised both her hands and her voice. “Serena is still in a bad way! But our master and Matilda have a major clue to what is wrong. Hopefully he will figure out how to cure her.”

The former art teacher cried out, “You see! Our prayers have not been in vain. Our god is on the verge of saving our Sister. We must redouble our efforts.”

Her flock nodded and returned to their lovemaking.

“Thank you, May. Let us know when Master cures our Sister.”

“I will, Moon,” she replied.


In the Latin library, Matilda and Henry were pulling out scrolls and examining them.

“This is a mess!” exclaimed the nine-year-old girl.

“It is all sorted chronologically,” said Henry.

“‘Not long after the fall of Rome’ is too big an area. Can you narrow it down more?”

“We know it took place in the Germanic States,” he said defensively. Closing his eyes, trying to concentrate. “I believe the scroll was from the Fifth or Sixth Century.”

“That’s better. Now we can really narrow down our search. After all, your library is sorted chronologically ... sort of.”

The sixteen-year-old sorcerer glared at the nine-year-old sorceress. “I am sure we are close to the answer. I can feel it.”

“I give you credit that you care so much for your slave, Slaver. In the past you have been rather cavalier in the way you killed off your girls, sometimes on a whim.”

That made Henry pause, “You are right ... Of course, this harem is still so new. I have not had the opportunity to plumb all their sexual depths, explore all myriad combinations...”

Just then, May burst into the room. “How goes the search?” she called out as she entered.

“Off course, having one of them as my apprentice, creates all kinds of possibilities,” the sorcerer said in a low voice.

“We’re over here!” Matilda called out.

When she got close, Henry asked, “How is my harem doing?”

The apprentice blushed, “They are gathered around your big golden cock, masturbating and praying.”

He nodded. “I can tell. Wow! Moon really got them worked up, hasn’t she?”

The brunette nodded. “The draw of my sisters almost drew me in. I had to keep reminding myself that Serena and you both need me.”

Her master pointed at his slave’s bald pussy that was leaking copious amounts of fluid, leaving a small puddle on the floor. “Do you think you will be of much use in your condition?”

May pointed at Henry’s erection that stuck out robe. It too was leaking pre-cum on the floor. “You are also horny as hell, Master.”

Henry arched an eyebrow. “Maybe we should take a break...”

Matilda sighed and rolled her eyes. “I knew it. That out-of-control libido you two have is going derail all our research, and get Serena killed.”

The slave gestured at her body. “But what can we do? I can’t help the way my body works.”

Her master stepped up. “I can.” He stepped in front of May, put the palm of his hand on her forehead, and said three words, that she could not understand.

Suddenly, all the hormones that were flooding her system were gone. May let out a sigh, “Thank you, Master!”

He nodded, “Unfortunately, I can’t cast it on myself.”

“No, but I can cast it on you,” said Matilda. “Come here.”

Henry paused to consider his options.

The young girl let out a sigh. “Do you want to save your girl not?”

“I was just trying to remember the last time I let someone cast a spell on me. It has been at least a thousand years.” He stepped up in front of her. “I trust you.”

She nodded in acknowledgment of the significance of the statement. “Now, bend down. I am too short to do this without your cooperation.”

Henry sighed, then bent over, so he was face-to-face with his rival.

She put her small hand on his forehead and said the same words that he had just said.

May could still not grasp them in her mind.

Suddenly Henry’s raging erection disappeared. He let out a sigh. “We have about twelve hours until the spell wears off. Then our libidos will come crashing back, ten-fold.”

May shrugged, “I think that will be long enough. In twelve hours Serena will probably be dead, and we will have failed.

“Can it be dispelled early?”

He nodded, “But only by the caster.”

The apprentice, calmer, looked around. “Where’s Sonya?”

“My student is sleeping. She had worked hard, and could not put off sleep like Slaver and I can.”

Henry nodded. “You should wake her, Indigo, for the final push.”

“She’s awake and on her way,” said Matilda.

“What should I do, Master?” asked May.

“How is your Latin?”

The slave flinched, “I’m getting better.”

“I think you should go and take June’s place by Serena’s side. June knows Latin. She may be a little rusty, but better than you.”

Sadly, she nodded and left the room.


For over three hours, May sat by Serena’s bedside, watching her moan in pain, as limbs faded out of existence, then reappeared. Each time, a larger piece went away and took a little longer to come back.

“How long until something does not come back?” May wondered.

That answer appeared just a few seconds later, as the blanket covering Serena’s feet went flat and all her fingers disappeared. Slowly her ankles and hands started to fade.

The black slave’s eyes bulged out, though not seeing anything, as she gasped for breath.

May was about to call out to her master, when he called her. “We’ve found the solution. We’re coming back.”

The door opened as Henry, Matilda, Sonya, and June entered. Max, Moon, and all the remaining members of the Sisterhood followed right behind.

“June found the scroll we wanted,” said Matilda. “It was buried between two much larger scrolls.”

Henry stroked Serena’s mane of black hair.

Everything below her knees and elbows were gone.

“Slaves, get in a line before me. June you in front.”

“Does that include me, Sir?” asked Maxwell.

“No. And not you either, May.

“Matilda, please release the restraining spell,” Henry said, as he bent over

Reaching up, the sorceress placed her hand on his forehead, and repeated the three words that she had said before.

Instantly Henry’s magic-induced flaccid penis reared up into a full erection. He cried out, as he aimed his cock at Serena’s mouth, and spewed a geyser of cum, that not only filled her mouth, but covered her entire face with an inch-deep layer.

Panting, the sorcerer looked around, wild-eyed, for the next target, his cock still rock-hard.

June laid down before him, spreading her legs.

Henry let out a bellow and pounced on the homonculus. His hips pounded his cock into her like a jackhammer. He came like a fire hose inside her. Cum spewed five feet in all directions.

He pulled, still unsated. Henry looked ravenously around. “Next,” was all he said.

Bonnie, who was next in line, stared.at him fearfully. “Please, Master. Be gentle!”

“No,” he replied. He picked her up, and lowered the shorter girl on his ravaging member.

May looked at Matilda, confused. “What just happened?”

“It is the side effect of restraining spell. When it is released...”

“No, I get that. Why did he give poor Serena that massive facial?”

“It didn’t have to be that much...,” said the sorceress.

Just then, Serena sat up, whole and seemingly well. “Whoa! Why is there cum all over my face?” She licked her lips. “It’s Master’s cum. I’d know that flavor anywhere.”

May flung her arms around the college student’s neck. “You’re okay!”

The mocha-skinned girl nodded, “I remember that I was a bad way, but it is all so fuzzy now. I remember you, May, staying by my bed, never leaving my side. I love you for that.”

Jenny let out a cry as Henry rammed his cock into her twat full force, having finished with the ravaged Bonnie, who laid on the floor, moaning.

“What’s up with Master?” asked Serena. “I’ve never seen him go at it so hard before.”

“We’ll get you up to speed,” said May.

In the matter of a few minutes, the master went through all nine of his slaves. Leaving Moon for last. They were all lying on the floor, moaning and drenched in cum.

Henry’s cock was still turgid.

Serena spread her legs wide on the bed. “You can use me next, Master,” she exclaimed.

He took a step toward her, but his apprentice blocked his path.

“I think I will need that energy when you remove my restraining spell, Master.”

The sorcerer paused, getting a grip on his surroundings. “That’s right. I’d forgotten about you.”

Placing his hand on May’s forehead, he reversed the spell.

She let out a moan that escalated into a shriek. A gallon of fluid squirted out of her pussy, leaving a wide puddle at her feet. She dropped down in the puddle and started furiously rubbing her clit. “Cock!” she cried. “Give me cock!”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.