Magical Slavery - Cover

Magical Slavery

Copyright© 2015 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Chapter 5: True Name

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5: True Name - Ten high school girls find themselves trapped by a sorcerer. What are his motives?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Transformation  

The next morning, May woke feeling great. She looked down at her DD tits with a smile. “It wasn’t a dream,” she muttered to herself.

She put on her new schoolgirl outfit, but chickened out of wearing her new sexy lingerie underneath. Instead she put on knee-high white socks, as was traditional for a schoolgirl uniform. Her bra was a simple white underwire.

She ate a bowl of cereal with her parents and Max. Her brother didn’t notice her change of figure either.

“See you at lunch, as usual?” asked her mom.

May had almost forgot, she and her mother always had lunch together at home on Monday.

The period after lunch was an empty one for May. With that extra time, she usually had a leisurely lunch then worked on homework that had already been assigned. But on Mondays, she walked the three blocks home and ate lunch with her mother. It was their time to bond.

“Sure, mom,” she said. “See you then.”

As she left for school, her dad was leaving as well. “Want a ride to school?” he asked.

“Only if you let me drive.”

He frowned. “Three blocks is not that far to drive.”

“I know, but every bit of practice helps.”

He smiled. “You’re right. You can drive.”


At school, May got a lot of attention, but not as much as she expected. She was surprised at the number of people who did not look up as they walked down the hall. Other people did not know her, and though they stared at her curves, they weren’t shocked.

She saw several of her sisters, and it seemed that they had all been brought up to speed on what had happened. They all greeted her with a hug. “I can’t wait to see more of you,” whispered the goth girl, Jenny as they hugged. She snuck a feel before she broke up their hug.

Her friends in the nerdy clique were the most surprised. Her longtime friend, Gary, stood in front of her, with his jaw dropped for what seemed like five minutes. “What happened? Did you get a boob job or are you wearing falsies?”

“Neither,” replied May. “I just happened to be a late bloomer.”

The skinny little brunet was not convinced. “But for it to happen so quickly...”

“I did my best to hide it, for a while.

“All of my dad’s family had bodies like this,” she added weakly.

In her English classroom, she noticed that her male teacher could not take his eyes off her. As she walked over to sharpen her pencil, she saw that he was hiding an erection behind his lectern.

May smiled to herself. It felt good to have that kind of power over men.

Two of her female professors in other classes kept acting like they wanted to come up and talk to her, but changed their minds. “They probably don’t know what to say,” thought May.


Lunch hour started at 11:30am. At 11:45, May opened the front door of her house. To her left was the kitchen. From that direction, she heard a string of cuss words that she’d never heard before in the house.

“Shit! Fuck! Oh yeah! Faster! Harder! Fuck! Harder.”

On the floor of the kitchen, between the stove and the sink was her mom. She was naked, on her hands and knees. Behind her, Henry was fucking her mercilessly, with deep and hard strokes. He was also completely naked.

May watched in stunned silence, as the two went at it for another minute. Her mother was oblivious of her presence. She kept on saying “Fuck me harder, fuck me harder.”

Finally, Henry cried out and came inside her. The thirties housewife cried out and shuddered, collapsing onto the floor. That caused Henry to pull out, spraying a loud of cum all over her back.

“Hi, Mom,” said May, announcing her presence.

The sweat and cum stained mother raised her head. “May! Is it that time already?”

The sophomore tried to mask her dismay. “I didn’t know you had sex with men other than dad.”

She tried to pull herself together. “I don’t! I ... I don’t know what happened to me. This boy keeps coming to my house, and I can’t say no. There is something about him that I can’t refuse.”

“It’s okay, mom. I understand. Believe me.”

As she tried to stand, Henry stopped her. “Before you get up, May is going to eat you out.”

May shrugged her shoulders, showing she did not understand the term.

“Get down behind her, and lick all of my cum out of her vagina.”

The brunette girl was disgusted. She tried to say “no”, but found she couldn’t. All she could do was make a little moan. She took off her clothes as she walked around to her mother’s rear.

Her mother was similarly aghast. “May, you don’t have to do this.”

“Yes, I do, mom.”

Getting behind her, May found the easiest position was to lie on her back. That way she could put her whole head between her mother’s legs and under her pussy. With quick licks, she ingested the cum that was dripping from her mother’s twat.

The mother arched her back and cried out from her daughter’s oral attentions.

When May was finished, Henry applauded. “Very good ladies; you two make an excellent team. You should try more, later. But right now, time is of the essence.” He looked at the older woman. “You are a mess. Why don’t you go shower? You can come only once in there, as you fantasize about what your daughter just did to you.”

She nodded, and headed up the stairs. As she walked, cum dribbled down her back, leaving a trail.

Henry led May upstairs, following her mom, but turned left instead of right at the top, into her bedroom.

The sorcerer sat on her bed. “I know you have a lot to say and ask, so ask away.”

May stopped and collected her thoughts. “First, I want to thank you for what you did to my body. It is everything I’ve ever dreamed it would be.”

Henry shrugged. “You have body issues. You are the only one of my slaves with that problem. I mean, Bonnie is perfectly fine being flat-chested, and Dawn has a figure like you used to, and she has no complaints. The spell was an easy one, and cost me little, so I decided, why not?”

“So, you did it just for me, with no ulterior motive for yourself?”

“All I need is for you to be female, compliant, and libidinous. Different body types are icing on the cake.”

“Again, thank you,” said May.

Henry nodded his head, accepting her gratitude, “Anything else?”

“My family does not remember my old body, but everyone at school does.

“There are many things I can do easily. Others take some considerable effort. Changing the memories of three people is easy. But doing it to over a thousand people would take more effort than you’re worth. You haven’t fed me enough to do that.”

“Me, feed you?” she asked.

“My magic is fed by various sources. Your menses is one of them. A more plentiful, though not as rich a source is sexual energy.

May gaped. “You mean, when we are ... going at it, you’re feeding.”

He nodded. “Don’t tell the other girls, it might make them uncomfortable.

She paused, then asked, “What did you do to my mother?”

“It is a form of mind control. It is easy when you know someone’s True Name.”

“What’s that?”

“When every person is born, they have a True Name imprinted upon their mind. They don’t know it consciously, but it is there. Some, but not all, given names are shadows of their original one.”

“Do you know my True Name?” asked the brunette.

He nodded. “One of my greatest powers is the ability to discern people’s True Names. If that person doesn’t know their own, it makes them suggestable to anyone who has that knowledge.

“Every time I have called you by your name, May, I have been calling you by your True Name. You just hear it as your given name.”

“So, you just used my True Name?”

“That’s right. It also made it easy to get you to sign the contract.”

“Will you tell me what mine is?”

He shook his head. “Later I will. But for right now I need that leash.”

“So, you used my mom’s True Name, and convinced her to have sex with you?”

“That’s right; today, and about six other times before.”

“Six other times?!” she shrieked.

“While I was scouting out various candidates for my harem, I needed access to your inner most life, to decide if you were what I wanted. With some, I could watch them change in the locker room, and see how they interacted with other girls while naked. But most of you don’t have gym class, so I had to watch you in your bedroom.”

“You spied on me? “ May exclaimed.

“That’s right. Sometimes I added some little stimuli to your room, and watched how you reacted. Remember when you found that music clip on your computer?”

“‘I Touch Myself, ‘ by the Divinyls,” said May.

“The lyrics seemed to really jump out at you, didn’t they?”

The sophomore blushed and nodded.

“While you were fantasizing about the song, and masturbating, I was in your room, watching you. I saw how strong your libido was, and how much stronger it could be, with a little help.”

May sat down in her chair, a little appalled and a little aroused.

“To get into a girl’s room, I must have the permission of the girl, or a parent. And the easiest way to do that is to seduce the mother.”

“You only need her permission once. Why did you sleep with her seven times?”

“You were a special case. Most of the others I only had to visit two or three times. But you were different. There was something about you that I couldn’t decide if I wanted in my harem. Ultimately, I decided yes.

“Also, in my long life, your mother is one of the best fucks I’ve ever had. It will be a shame to give her up.”

May didn’t hear the last part. She was lost in thought. “You’re wrong. There’s nothing special about me, I am not rich. Until yesterday, I was not pretty. I only get passing grades, and I’m not popular.”

“You are correct about everything, except for the pretty part. You were very cute, in your own girlish way.

“And even if you weren’t, that doesn’t mean anything.

“See if you can find the early sepia pictures from the 1880’s taken of the whores sitting in front of their whorehouses of Deadwood, South Dakota. Some of those girls were butt ugly, by our standards, yet they were some of the most popular women in the House.”

“Why were they so popular?” asked May.

“Because, back then, there were no magazines or videos from a high-class designer deciding what was beautiful. Everyone decided for themselves what they found attractive. And as a result, nobody had body issue problems, like you.”

That left her stumped. She pondered his words in silence.

“And as for all the things you are not, they were part of the reason I chose you.

“If you ever want to change back to your old self, let me know.”

“Oh no! Nononononono! I like my new body so much.”

Henry nodded. “I know.”


When they exited May’s room, her mom was downstairs, already dressed, on her hands and knees cleaning up the cum trail she left behind.

Henry and May got dressed as well.

“I’m sorry I don’t have lunch ready. I got a little distracted.”

Just then the doorbell rang. “That’s okay,” said Henry. “I have arranged for delivery.”

At the door was a delivery boy from a local Japanese restaurant. He had three bowls of yakisoba.

Henry took the food, but didn’t seem to pay.

The sorcerer turned to the mother and daughter. “I must take my food and go. My presence here would be too distracting.”

May’s mom seemed to be relieved that he was going.

Henry pulled May aside. “When I leave, your mother will almost immediately forget that I was here. Don’t bring me up. You’ll just confuse her.”

May nodded in acknowledgement.

When Henry left, she looked at the clock. It was only 12:15pm. She had been home only thirty minutes.

“I’m going to learn how he does that,” she thought to herself.


After the last bell of the day rang, the ten girls filed inside the secret room. Bonnie and Jenny brought with them their unfinished rugs. Everyone got undressed, folded and stowed their clothes, and knelt in front of their master in two neat rows.

Henry looked at his concubines with affection. “I missed you girls yesterday, and from the looks of you, you missed me.”

“Yes, we did!” shrieked Angie, the green-eyed brunette.

The other girls tittered.

“Tonight, we are here to help our sisters with their school work. But before we do, it is time to set up some ground rules regarding appearance.

“My priority was to get you all bonded as a family. Now that that has happened, I need to establish some control over your lives.

“My first rule is that all my girls are to look as much like themselves as possible. That means no artificial decorations on your body.”

Everyone turned to look at Jenny, who was sitting on the backrow corner. She blushed and removed both her lip and nose rings.

“That also includes all hair dyes.”

Jenny sighed. “I’ll wash it out tonight, when I get home.”

Henry walked behind her. “No, I’ll do it now.”

He ran his hands over her hair, never actually touching it. The black dye ran down to the tips then disappeared. Jenny was left with her natural dark blonde hair.

Serena gasped. “What about makeup? That covers up our true appearance.”

“If you feel the need to wear make up to cover some skin defect at school, feel free to do so. But keep it at a minimal amount; no heavy eyeliner or mascara. Before you come in here, I want it all washed off.”

Seven girls bolted out of the room and headed for the nearest bathroom. Only three, Bonnie, Dawn and Monica were left behind.

When the others returned, several of them looked very different. Iris and Jenny had some severe acne problems that they had been covering up.

Henry called out, “All of you, line up in front of me.”

They did so, with May happening to be in front.

He had the brunette look him directly in his face. He ran his fingers over every contour of her face.

“I just wore a little rouge,” she whispered. “That was all. It gave my cheeks a little glow.”

“I don’t need that,” said Henry. “You are beautiful without any kind of disguise.”

He then kissed her, darting his tongue into her mouth briefly.

Blushing, and wet between her legs, May walked back to her place and knelt.

With each girl, he did almost the same thing. When it was Jenny’s turn, Henry ran his fingers over the zits and acne scars that plagued her face. The freshman started to weep.

“You try so hard to put up a front. Covering the real you from the world, all those piercings, dyes, makeup and tattoos. You think you shield yourself, but you can’t. All along I saw what am seeing now.

“I am so sorry, Master,” she wept.

The sorcerer licked the tears off her cheek. “It’s okay. You can now be yourself.” He then gave her a long passionate kiss that caused her to go weak in the knees.”

Soon they were all done, and back kneeling in front of Henry.

“What about pierced ears?” asked May.

“Like makeup, you can wear them outside the room. In here, you are not to wear any jewelry, pierced or otherwise.”

There was a flurry of activity, as all ten girls removed their pierced earrings.

“Place all your jewelry in front of your knees.”

Henry walked around and scooped up all their hardware. “What I have here is a powerful tool. These pieces have been inside your body, and as a result I have even greater control of your bodies. Observe.

He brought out a small diamond stud earring. “I can tell this belongs to you, Joy. Right?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.