Magical Slavery - Cover

Magical Slavery

Copyright© 2015 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Chapter 2: Blood Magic

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2: Blood Magic - Ten high school girls find themselves trapped by a sorcerer. What are his motives?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Transformation  

All ten girls hurried into room E-14 after the last bell rang. The room was completely bare. There were no desks or tables.

Henry was waiting for them. He was wearing a short black silk robe, and no sign of anything underneath. He was barefoot and bare-legged. His hairless chest was visible on the top.

“Good afternoon, girls; kindly undress, leaving only your panties on. Fold your clothes neatly, leaving them next to one of the walls.

Without a word of protest, they all obeyed his command. Some of them were nervous and self-conscious, covering their breasts and crotch as they returned to stand in front of the black-haired boy.

“Kneel before me,” he said. It could have been a command, but said it almost like a request.

The ten sank to the floor, on their knees.

“From now on, whenever you enter this room you will do what you just did, except you will be removing your panties as well. During your time in here, you will be completely naked.”

His audience nodded their heads glumly.

“Before we go on to the main event, I know you have some questions. I will answer five.”

After ten seconds of silence, Iris, the student body president spoke. “You are not really a high school student, are you?”

The boy chuckled, “Very good. Physically I am of high school age. Mentally, I am the oldest person you have ever met.”

May spoke up next. “What did you do to us?”

“The easiest explanation is you signed away your soul yesterday. My definition of a soul may differ from what your theologian would give you. Your soul is the part of you that lets you decide your own fate. You will still have your opinions and desires, but none of it will matter when it conflicts with my orders. You signed that away when you put that drop of blood on the paper.”

“So, we are your slaves,” asked a girl, whom May had not met yet, named Angie.

“You can call it that. I prefer to think of you as my harem.”

A sound swept through the girls. It was nothing verbal. It was mixture of moan, sigh, and sob.

Young Bonnie cried out. “Why are you doing this to us?”

Henry shrugged. “When you are as old as I am, you get bored from the ennui of daily living. I love sex with lovely women. Since the last of my previous harem had died off, I was looking for a replacement. And since I have acquired this marvelous young body, it made sense to get a group of girls that were age appropriate.”

“But why us?” asked Iris.

“Strictly by chance; I happened to be in your quaint little city when I decided that I was tired of beating off, and wanted a new harem. Your high school was the closest one, so I enrolled, to scope out the student body.

“That’s five questions. I’ll answer more later, when I feel like it.”

Bonnie started weeping. Large teardrops fell on her almost flat chest.

Henry walked up to the youngest girl. He lifted her chin with his finger, so she was looking him in the eye. “Don’t despair. Once you have ... acclimated to your new life, you will be very happy. If you aren’t I will release you.”

A glimmer of hope appeared in blonde gymnast’s eyes. “Really?”

He smiled. “Sorry, that would be question number six. But the answer is yes, really.”

The sorcerer turned to all the kneeling girls. “Please stand. It is time for the main event.”

Without resistance, they all complied.

“I assume that you woke up this morning to Aunt Flow’s visit, just as I had said.”

They all nodded.

“It was probably a heavier period than you are used to.”

Several of them blushed as they nodded.

“But that’s good. A woman’s menses has many powerful properties, and I could not wait for you all to synchronize naturally.

“Now, take off your panties. Remove your tampon or maxi-pad and put it in your hand.”

May was embarrassed that she had to squat and spread her legs to pull out the tampon she had been wearing since noon. It was completely used up, but no extra flow dripped out behind it.

Henry walked to the center of the room. “Everybody form a circle around me, facing me.”

All ten formed a circle. Only an inch separated each girl’s shoulder from her neighbor’s.

“Now pass your feminine hygiene product to the right.”

May got Iris’s pad.

“Put the bloody side against your labia.”

“Our what?” asked another girl, named Jenny.

“Your lower lips,” said Henry; “The folds of skin that cover your vagina.”

“That’s disgusting!” Jenny exclaimed.

Their new master shrugged. “You could lick it instead. The last time, I had each girl lick the flow directly from each girl’s vagina.”

Suddenly what they were asked to do did not seem so bad.

“Now keep passing your rags around. Place each one on your labia until you get your original back.”

Besides staining her labia and pubic hair red, May did not feel any different after completing the bizarre ceremony.

“Take your menses and put some of your blood on this room’s doorframe.”

They all lined up and did as Henry said. There was little blood left on May’s tampon, but she managed to leave a small red mark.

When the last girl had finished, the room seemed glow for a second. There was a different feel, like the room had become pressurized, as if they were inside an airplane.

Henry raised his hand. “This room is now sealed. No one except us eleven can get in. The rest of the world will not even know it exists.”

Serena, the head cheerleader, who had coffee-colored skin and a fabulous body, crinkled her nose. “So, no janitors will come here?”

“That’s right. So, you will all have to clean it yourselves.

“As time progresses, the room will alter its shape to suit our needs. Usually an entry room will appear, for you to stow your clothes, and a door leading outside, so you won’t have to enter the school to come in. Eventually, it may separate itself from the school entirely. But each room is different. We’ll just have to see.”

Several girls started talking excitedly.

“This room is our private sanctuary. Any time you are in trouble, or just need to get away, you can come here. No one, but us, will ever bother you here.

“What we just did is called Blood Magic. Some of what we did could have been done with several quarts of regular blood. Menstrual blood is much more powerful, and less messy.”

“And what about our blood rubbing ceremony?” asked Iris.

“That has bound you girls together in a way that can be accomplished no other way. You ten are connected in a way that can only be broken in death.”

All the girls looked at each other in a new light. None of them felt anything special, though.

“You have heard of blood brothers. Well, you are now blood sisters, or more precisely Sisters of Blood.”

May raised her hand. “I’m going to need to get a new tampon soon.”

Henry shook his head. “Your induced period stopped the moment you removed your tampon.”

“Can we put back on our panties?” asked a Hispanic girl named Monica.

Her master shook his head, “From now on, none of you are to wear panties ever again. When you are on your period, wear tampons.”

An unhappy murmur passed through the girls, but that was all.

“By now, you should all be hungry. I ordered pizzas for all of us. I will go out into the hall and get them. For tonight, none of you are to leave this room.”

Henry walked out into the hallway and returned with a stack of eleven pizzas. He started handing them out after looking inside. Everyone got the kind of pizza they wanted, whether it was plain cheese, pepperoni, or the works. In May’s case, it was sausage and mushroom.

“Is there anything to drink?” asked a Hispanic girl named Monica.

“Whoops! I’ll be right back,” he said.

Going back out he came back with an armload of ice cold two-liter bottles. Again, he gave each of the girls their favorite drink. May happily opened her Diet Cherry Coke.

Henry could not carry all the bottles, so he made as second trip back.

“He knows us so well,” whispered Bonnie, who was squatted on the floor next to May.

Being the thoughtful host, their new master produced a stack of napkins and a large plastic trash can. He passed out the napkins and placed the can in the middle of the room.

Everyone devoured their large pizza, even the ones that normally watched their figures vigilantly. No one seemed to notice this anomaly.

After everyone was done eating, and the trash can was full of empty boxes, Henry headed for the door again. “I know you are wondering if you are going be sitting on the cold hard floor all night. The answer is no. I will be providing you with chairs, of a sort.”

He came back into the room dragging two large bean bags, each about 4 feet across. One was orange and the other was red in color.

“This was before your time, but in the 1970’s beanbag chairs were a big fad, and I have always liked them. They mold to fit your body, and you can either sit or lie down on it.”

He made five trips to get enough chairs for everyone.

Each girl got a different color chair, and everyone seemed happy with their color. May’s was a pale mint green and Bonnie’s was tan.

They all sat in a circle facing the center of the room. Henry walked into the center.

“The rest of the night we’ll spend going to get to know each other better. Each of you in turn will tell us about yourself; your family, your interests, and especially your sex life.

“The rest of you, who are listening, your job is to get the speaker to tell all. If you feel she is not being totally forthcoming, you start asking questions. Until we are satisfied that we know the real you, we won’t let you finish.

“Nothing that’s said in this room will be condemned, mocked, ridiculed, or held against the speaker.”

Henry turned to Iris. “Since you are the student body president, you go first.”

The tall willowy blonde gulped, nodded, and stood up from her white beanbag chair. She looked at her small audience, and started talking.

Iris turned out to be an only child with divorced parents. She saw her father only a few weeks out of the year, during holidays and the summer. He lived on the other coast.

The big shocker was when she told the group that she lost her virginity at age ten, when she was molested by her uncle.

“Did you report him to the police?” asked one of the girls.

The brunette senior shook her head. “It wasn’t like that. The whole experience was like a class, where Uncle Brock was teaching me things I needed to learn.

“After we were done, he apologized to me. He said that he shouldn’t have done what he did. The next day he checked into a clinic and got treatment. He never touched me again.”

After she was finished, and all the questions were answered, she sat down.

swered, she sat down.

Henry reentered the circle. “Thank you, Iris. Now, it’s my turn to get to know you better. Bend over your chair, ass up, and spread your legs.” He dropped his robe, revealing a large and thick erection, ten inches in length. His body, except for the top of his head, was hairless.

Gasps and murmurs filled the room.

May gaped. She had seen her father’s penis once, by accident, when he was getting out of the shower. But it wasn’t erect and small, compared to this huge rod.

A wave of fear hit her, when she realized that she’d soon have to take that huge thing inside her.

Fear was also plastered on Iris’s face also. “Please, Sir. Be gentle.”

Henry ignored the request. “When one has their libido removed then returned, it takes some time for it settle in and renormalize. You sex drive is amplified, as you all found out last night. In most cases your libido never completely settles back to normal levels.

“What I am trying to say is, you are all so aroused right now that none of you will have any trouble being ready to fuck me.” Henry ran two fingers up Iris’s snatch.

Iris let out a gasp, and her hips twitched.

Henry’s fingers came away sopping wet. “Iris here is an example of my point.”

With no more warning, he positioned himself behind the president, and thrust his cock inside her.

“Oh, God!” she cried out.

After two more thrusts, he was completely inside her. Henry’s golf ball-sized testicles were hitting against her clit.

The sorcerer leaned over and whispered in her ear. “Tell them what it’s like, having me inside you.”

At first, Iris couldn’t speak, and then was interrupted by each thrust. A stream of tears flowed down each cheek. “Buck, uck. It’s ... It’s incredible! He’s thick ... oooh! And deep ... I can’t ... I can’t ... yeah!”

She threw her head back as she came hard. Sweat flew from her body, as her hip bucked violently.

Though young, Henry had not come yet. He continued to pound her pussy three more strokes until he lost control. Semen spurted from Iris’s stretched and full vagina.

May was amazed. She had never thought that sex would be like that. In all her romance novels, the couples made love face-to-face. They moved together as one, reaching a climax of pure bliss. This coupling was more animalistic than she had imagined.

Henry pulled out, his cock still at half-mast. “That was a nice start.”

The senior collapsed onto her beanbag chair, gasping for breath. She clutched the vinyl formless chair like it was a life raft.

“On to the next girl; May, that’s you.”

“Me?!” she said, her voice cracking. She had assumed that they would go around the circle in order. She thought she had more time.

She started in by talking about her family. “My family is still together. I have my mother, my father, and my younger brother, Max.”

“Who is a total pervert,” interjected Henry.

“I’m sorry?” asked May.

“Last night, your brother hacked into your webcam and watched you masturbate.”

“I’m going to kill him!

“How did he know what I was ... doing?”

Henry smiled. “My dear, your lust could be heard throughout the house.”

The sophomore blushed so deeply the tops of her B cup breasts turned red. “I didn’t think I was that loud.”

“You don’t have to worry about being too loud in here. This room is blocked off from the rest of the world. A hand grenade exploding would not be heard in the rest of the school.”

“That’s good to know,” May whispered.

“I’m sorry I interrupted you, go on.”

“My hobbies include creative writing. But I’m not very good.”

“Why do you say that?” asked Bonnie.

“Because I’ve written stories and poems, and they never come out the way I want, or say the things I want to say.”

“Have you had anyone read them?” asked the younger blonde.

“Oh no! I couldn’t. They’re not ready.”

The red-head named Misty, who was field hockey captain, piped up. “The only way to improve is to have people critique your work. You don’t have to follow all the advice, but some of it will help.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.