1 August 2009 - Cover

1 August 2009

Copyright© 2020 by Mustang

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - On this day, Brad and Abby continue their honeymoon with Rob and Susan Landry.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Sharing   Wife Watching   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

The new husband and wife teams biked back to the lodge, where they relaxed and tried to cool off from mildly sunburned skin. Brad went with Susan as she used the Lodge computer to make a copy of the pictures and video. She stayed in her thong bikini, and he was wearing a T-shirt to partially cover his cock in his Speedo. He let his bulge rub against her arm. She loved him looking down her bikini top and pulling the material out so he could see one nipple or the other. Susan would sneak a feel of his cock when no one was nearby and slip his cock from his suit, his T-shirt covering it. She also added the sex pictures and videos of her family for them to enjoy.

Abby took advantage of the alone time with Rob to give him a slow and sensual blow job, swallowing every drop, and freely moaned her pleasure while he fingered and licked her pussy to a sensual sounding cum.

Susan and Brad returned, unaware that Abby and Rob had enjoyed their mutual oral sex.

“Since this is our last evening together, I suggest we make dinner casual and maybe order a pizza for pickup,” Susan suggested, and everyone agreed.

Abby looked through the local phone book, and it was decided on Mike’s Pizza. Rob volunteered to drive, and Abby said she should go with him in case she had to speak French to order their food.

Rob was going to replace his Speedo with shorts. “Rob, I’d like you to keep your Speedo on so I can show off your big cock! I’m keeping my thong bikini on so you can show off my sexy body,” Abby asked, rubbing the shaft through the material.

Rob couldn’t take his eyes off Abby’s slender teen body, which was made worse by flashing her tits at him and sliding the crotch of her thong aside so he could finger her pussy. “You sure make it hard to drive,” he joked.

“That’s the plan to make and keep you hard,” she smiled, slipping his cock from his suit.


They found the restaurant and walked into the air-conditioned room. Women’s eyes went to the obvious bulge in the front of the man’s swimsuit, and the men stared at the sexy, slender-looking teen in a thong bikini that did little to cover her. Those looking at her are wondering about the long scar along her ribs on an otherwise perfect-looking, slender body.

The menu had a variety of choices, and they chose safe pepperoni and cheese. The time of day and heat had others eating out, and it would take about forty-five minutes for their pizza to be ready.

“What do we do for that long?” Rob asked.

“I know how to pass the time.” Abby smiled, taking his hand. She led him back to his car and asked him to open the rear passenger door. “The back seat looks comfortable for fucking.”

“It is; I’ve fucked Susan and my daughters there a number of times.”

“Want to add a slutty wife on her honeymoon to your list?”

“You bet I do!”


“It could be a while for them to come back with the pizzas, and I’m not going to waste this time alone for one second!” Susan said, leading Brad to the semi-secluded hot tub. “Don’t be too concerned about Rob and Abby; I don’t think they’ll just sit and talk while waiting for the pizza.”

They could see others outside enjoying the warm afternoon as Brad stood behind Susan and caressed her. She tilted her head to the right, swept her long hair, kissed her neck, and removed her top.

“Mmm, I love your hands feeling my tits! Thank you again for making me cum three times! Three fucking times! Rob has naver made me cum that many times in one fuck session!”

“It definitely was my pleasure!”

Susan led him to the gazebo-shaped covered porch and slid the screen patio doors open, letting the full sun in. They noticed several people lying on loungers by the outdoor pool and several sitting on their patio.

She stood to the side of the hot tub, which enabled anyone looking their way to see them. The sun brightened their skin from the waist down. He slipped her thong from her hips, guiding it to the floor. Brad fondled her tits from behind and, sweeping her legs apart, explored her pussy. He could feel her body react when he massaged her clit. She was placed on the edge of the tub, and he knelt on one knee and began to lick and finger her pussy.

Susan smiled, watching her lover seduce her again. He spread her pink flesh open, revealing her white button and slit entrance. “I hope someone sees us, adding to the excitement,” she said, looking over the grounds.

“My turn,” she grinned, slipping off his suit. She had him sit on the edge, go to her knees, and begin to love his cock. He smiled as she looked right into his eyes, teasingly licking the head up and down the long shaft, then engulfing it to his balls.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.