1 August 2009 - Cover

1 August 2009

Copyright© 2020 by Mustang

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - On this day, Brad and Abby continue their honeymoon with Rob and Susan Landry.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Sharing   Wife Watching   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

They returned to Karen, Cathy, and Jenny, who were engaged in a sensual sixty-nine. “It’s getting quite late for the kids. We should be getting them home,” Cathy said, her cheeks wet from Jenny’s juices.

“Can you give us a few more minutes? I’d like Daddy to walk Jenny and me around and let people see us fuck as father and daughter,” Hanna asked.

“Speaking of fucking, who should Dan fuck first at home?” Tina asked.

“We should watch him fuck Cathy to get her back in the family,” Karen suggested. “Then see if he’s man enough to cum in each of us.”

“You expect me to cum six more times?” He cried.

“See, even Dan says he’s man enough to fuck his cum into us.”

“You know that isn’t what I said,” he countered.

“You are going to put your lovely big cock in your wives and daughters, aren’t you?” Karen smiled, hugging her bare breasts to him.

“Now that I can do!” He smiled, kissing her.

“Cathy and I will take the kids home,” Karen said.

“Lisa and I will stay here and have some sexy family time while we wait for you three,” Tina added.


Hanna and Jenny took his hands, leading him among the crowd. They smiled at those who admired their bare, firm breasts made more erotic by the girls placing his hand on their tit. His cock remained quite hard from the Viagra, in plain view for anyone to see. He found it highly erotic to be walking around with a hard cock.

Jenny would see several people having sexy fun and stop to watch. The girls alternately kissed him and stroked his cock. “Come on, Daddy, let’s see if we can find anyone fucking or giving blow jobs.” The people would look at them as they walked away, realizing it was a father with his two daughters.

Hanna stopped them at a table where a man and woman were kissing, and he was feeling her bare tits, and looking closer, they saw she was stroking his hard cock. “Do you mind if we sit with you for a few minutes?” The couple agreed, looking at their bare breasts.Â

“That doesn’t look like much of a thong on you,” the woman said to Jenny.

“That’s because it isn’t a real thong. My daddy painted it on us.” She opened her pose and spread her pussy lips. “See, we’ve been naked all day and had so much fun that people are wondering what kind of thong bikini we wore.”

What shocked them was that the older girl stroked his cock several times, then had him sit with his back to the table.

Hanna rubbed the head of his cock against her slit, then settled on his. “Fuck me for a few minutes, Daddy,” she said for the man and woman to hear.

“You’re fucking your daughter?” The woman asked.

“Daddy is fucking both of us!” Jenny added, placing Dan’s hand on her tit. “I want my turn on his cock too.”

Hanna lifted off, and Jenny took her place. She put his hands on her tits and kissed him passionately. The couple could see the younger one riding her dad’s cock. “I need another good fucking from you, Daddy. Mommy says we can fuck when we get home.”


Jenny whispered to Dan, and he nodded. “Can we use your blanket for a few minutes?” She asked. The couple agreed, and Jenny had Dan lay by them. “This is something we have a lot of fun doing.”

Jenny faced Dan, straddling his cock, and lowered to take it in her pussy. “I love fucking our daddy’s cock.” Hanna squatted over Dan’s face and, holding onto her thighs, began to lick her pussy.

“The couple watched as one daughter fucked her dad’s cock while he ate the other’s pussy, and the teen daughters caressed, sharing sensual kisses. Hard nipples offered to lips, then they switched between his cock and mouth.

“We take turns letting Daddy fuck us, with him, my sister, and Mom all wanting to lick his cum from our pussy,” Hanna added to the erotic conversation.

“Can we watch his cum in one of you?” The man asked.

“No, Daddy is going to fuck our older sister when we get home,” Jenny said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.