1 August 2009 - Cover

1 August 2009

Copyright© 2020 by Mustang

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - On this day, Brad and Abby continue their honeymoon with Rob and Susan Landry.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Sharing   Wife Watching   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

“Anyone want to join us to watch Wendy take on a few cocks?” Dan asked.

“I do, Daddy, but you didn’t wash all the paint off my titties,” Hanna said, handing him a damp cloth.

“Where?” He asked, looking at her perfectly formed globes.

“Here on my nipple. I think your tongue would do a much better job than the cloth.”

“I agree,” he said, seeing no paint on her breasts. She cupped each one in her hands, offering her semi-hard buds to him. He leaned closer and sucked on each one.

“We’ll go with you too,” Lisa said for her and Tina. “How many times will we be able to walk around bare-chested like tonight?”

Tina held hands with Lisa as Wendy and Hanna each took his hand. They walked the inner line of tables and mixed groups of people.

“I’ve never seen so many people having sex in public,” Hanna commented on the various couples.

“Now think about the men wearing only a thong pouch; it leaves me little to have to wonder how big their cock is,” Wendy said, surveying her potential fucks.

They walked past a group of three dark-skinned, muscular-chested men wearing only pouch thongs. “Now there is a lucky man with more women than he can handle,” one joked.

“Our husband can handle our needs just fine,” Wendy commented, looking from one covered cock to the other.

“Did you say, our husband, as in, you women are his wives?”

“Yes, we’re his wives, and he has two more back at our picnic area,” Tina boasted.

“How about this fine-looking young filly?” Another asked, eyeing Hanna’s bare breasts.

“Our daughter is off limits to other men, except her father,” Lisa spoke up. Dan smiled at her, his eyes thanking her for saying Hanna was their daughter.

“You’re fucking your daughter? Man, you’re sure spreading around your seeds,” the third commented.

“Now, my fine-looking gentlemen, as you can plainly see, I’m very pregnant.” Wendy smiled, rubbing her belly and approaching them. “And I have this hormonal problem that requires me to need fucking multiple times, like right now. My husband fucked me a few minutes ago and needs to replenish his cum. Would you three be interested in solving my being horny for cock?”

“As long as your husband doesn’t mind.”

“He likes watching men fuck me.” She showed them her three condoms, each taking one.


One led her to their picnic table, having her sit. He knelt on the grass as she pulled up her short skirt, showing her bare pussy. Her head went back a little in reaction to him leaning in and beginning to lick her pussy.

“I need cock,” Wendy said, motioning the other two closer. She slipped one cock and balls out of its cover, and the second one did the same. Her body jerked when her clit was excited as she stroked one cock and began to suck on the other.

“I was thinking, Wendy, to save some time, why don’t you try a double penetration and give the third a blow job?”

“Mmm, you are a very thoughtful husband. Who wants to fuck my ass?”

“I’ll fuck that nice-looking as of yours,” one said.

Wendy had all three stand side by side, trying to get their cocks hard. “I could use some help here.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.