1 August 2009 - Cover

1 August 2009

Copyright© 2020 by Mustang

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - On this day, Brad and Abby continue their honeymoon with Rob and Susan Landry.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Sharing   Wife Watching   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

Everyone looked on as Jenny walked hand in hand with Cathy through the sliding patio door. “I want to apologize to everyone for the way I’ve been acting. I know Ben’s death wasn’t my fault, though I felt it was. Jenny has given me an offer I can’t refuse, and I’d love to join you in the parade.”

They swarmed her with accepting hugs and kisses, and she went to Dan. “I’m so sorry for being mean to you, Dad. All you did was try to love me, and I turned you away. I’ll never turn you away ever again.” She hugged him close to her breasts. “Will you love me tonight, Daddy?”

“Yes, I will.”

“I’m going to lay down for a little while before we go to the parade. I haven’t slept well lately.” Cathy took Jenny’s hand and led her to the bedroom.


“How the hell did she get Cathy to open up to her?”

“We’ll have to ask her; in the meantime, I’ll open up for you, legs, mouth, or both,” Lisa offered, taking his hand to the double lounger by the pool.

“I want some of that action too,” Tina said, taking Hanna by the hand.


It felt extra special to young Jenny that she was finally able to make love with Cathy. The sharing of their bodies was so tender and beautiful. Soft breasts and nipples hardened with arousal were offered to the lips. The aroma of each pussy was savoured and mixed with their exotic nectar to form a unique experience.

Cathy’s climax by the loving mouth of young Jennifer caused her pent-up emotions to flow, and she cried hard into her lover’s breast. Contended in each other’s arms, they slept.

Tina and Lisa placed Hanna between them on their hands and knees, alternating kisses with her. Dan happily shuffled from pussy to pussy, fucking them, until Hanna’s younger pussy coaxed out his cum. He didn’t get a chance to enjoy eating his serving of cream pie as Tina and Lisa licked her pussy clean. Dan did like Hanna’s mouth sucking his cock clean and her muffled, cumming sounds made by her mom’s mouth.


The day was going to turn into a family picnic. Dan showed Lisa, Cathy, Hanna, and Jennifer the YouTube videos of body painting, hoping to make them look somewhat realistic. Tina decided to join in on the sexy fun by having a bikini painted on her.

Karen, Wendy, Tina, and Lisa prepared sandwiches and drinks for everyone. Wet cloths, water, and towels were put together so the girls could wash off the water-soluble paints once the parade was over. Dan packed several cars with folding chairs, comforters, a playpen for the babies, toys for Jessica to keep her happy, and extra clothes for the girls when the evening air turned cooler.

The parade route was to start at the Quinte Mall at 4 PM, go south along North Front Street, and turn right on Dundas, ending at Centennial Park for a waterfront evening and night concert. The festival would end with a giant fireworks display.


Dan drove them to the Quinte Mall two hours before the start of the parade. There were already hundreds and hundreds of people decorated in brightly coloured costumes. He noticed women wearing an array of feathered wardrobes and headdresses so large they were attached to the person to be pulled along on wheels. There was no shortage of breasts, barely contained in a bikini top.

He found the two forty-foot trailers that had been set up with change rooms for the participants to put on their costumes. Dan found the room where the body decorations were, including the paints.

Jenny was quick to take off her form-fitting shorts and low-cut shirt, ready for him to paint her body. “I don’t know how good you’ll look. I don’t want you discovered to be naked too early, or our sexy fun will be ruined.”

“If it does happen, Daddy, we’ll still go to the party and concert to have our fun,” Jenny said.

“I know not to use plain white, or your tits and nipples will show too easily.”

Dan had taken several screenshots with his phone of bikinis painted on women to use as a guide. The girls used the portable toilet before being painted. He decided to use criss-cross and zig-zag patterns to interrupt the shape of their tits, pussy, and asses. Jenny giggled as the brush tickled her, transforming her naked body into wearing a bikini. To save time, Karen and Tina helped to paint their suits, while Wendy stayed with the twins and Jessica.

One by one, Tina, Lisa, Cathy, Hanna, and Jenny were transformed into naked women that would take a close-up view to see they were naked.

“Whatever you do, my girls, don’t hug breast to breast too soon or people will know you’re naked,” Dan teased.

The girls chose from the selection of headdresses, armlets, and funny-looking glasses to wear. Finally, ready to have a fun day, Karen and Wendy took pictures of them.

Dan kissed each one without touching their bodies. He kissed and hugged Karen and Wendy, who gave him a Viagra to take. His wives and girls were going to have fun teasing his cock to stay hard, barely hidden in his Speedo. Karen collected their clothes with her, and Wendy drove the cars to the park and watched the parade close to the end.


Dan noted that the Caribana Festival had grown over the years. Toronto hosts its festival the same weekend, and many have found it too large, so more choose to attend the smaller one in Belleville.

People gathered in their groups, some with the same coloured themes. He figured there must be several thousand. Dan didn’t feel too out of place wearing just his Speedo and T-shirt, as several men wore only a thong that had a pouch to cover his cock and balls.

Dan found one of the several floats in the parade. Virtually everyone else walked the parade route. He and his girls stepped onto the deck and found a place to sit or stand. “My beautiful girls, please remember you’re naked and be careful if you spread your legs, letting people see your bare pussy.”

“Yes, Daddy,” Hanna and Jenny smiled coyly.


There was a delay after delay, then they heard a brass band start playing, and the parade was underway. Dan leaned against a fake palm tree for balance, with Jenny and Cathy on each side. He eyed their camouflaged tits, wanting to hold each one in his hand. The others sat on several bales of hay to wave to those watching the parade. Tina, Lisa, and Hanna couldn’t help relaxing their pose, giving a hint of bare pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.