1 August 2009 - Cover

1 August 2009

Copyright© 2020 by Mustang

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - On this day, Brad and Abby continue their honeymoon with Rob and Susan Landry.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Sharing   Wife Watching   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

Cathy spent the past few days in utter turmoil. She was mad that Ben hadn’t taken a cab home and would still be alive. She was angry at herself and felt guilty that she didn’t make sure he got into a cab. She was mad that his parents, who had shut her out of their lives, kept his ashes. She was just plain angry.

The family tried to console her, but she was beginning to reject their concerns.

“I know she’s grieving, but staying in our bed, not eating or talking, isn’t going to make her any better. I don’t want her ending up like I almost did,” Karen said, caressing Dan.

“I’ve never seen her this moody, and she won’t even talk to me. Soon, I’m going to make an appointment with Carla to see her.” Dan looked at her, finally getting out of the bedroom and sitting by the cabana. “I’m trying to convince her to join us as part of the parade this afternoon.”

“You notice she’s started drinking, as if that will end her sorrows.”

Wendy and Tina came to them, hearing the last part of the conversation. “She’s quickly progressing, drinking more alcohol each day,” Tina mentioned.

Lisa and Jenny joined them to take a swim. “I know we all feel sad for Cathy that Ben is gone. How long is she going to keep blaming herself for what happened?” Lisa wondered.

“I’ve tried talking to her too, and she just ignores me. I love her, and I’m not going to let her destroy herself or my family!” Jenny stated it firmly.


Jenny walked out of the pool and dried off, going to Cathy, who had just poured another drink. “Is it okay if I sit with you?”

“Aren’t you afraid I might bite off your head?”

“I would be afraid if I had a cock,” she smiled, and Cathy couldn’t help but give a little snicker.

Cathy moved her leg, expecting Jenny to sit on the side of the lounger. Instead, she took the magazine from her lap and straddled her upper legs. Her young tendons tightened, the crotch of her thong separating her pussy lips.

“If you’re here to cheer me up, it won’t work, and you may as well leave and join the rest of the family.”

“I’m here to make you feel worse, though I think the booze is doing that for me.”

“I’m not trying to drown my sorrows; just take them out for a good, long swim.”

Jenny took the plastic cup from her, sniffed the contents, and then took a good sip. She coughed at the harsh rye and ginger ale taste. “How can you drink that shit?”

“You acquire a taste for it.”

“I’d sooner acquire a taste for men’s cum and pussy juice.”

“I think you already have. Jenny, some day you’re going to make some lucky guy a perfectly married slut,” she remarked, taking several strands of her blonde hair in her fingers.

“Was that meant to be a compliment because it sure didn’t sound like one? I thought you enjoyed being Daddy’s slut when he’d take you out to a bar or club.”

“I do. Sometimes I’ll let people hear me talk about how we commit incest, how I love him fucking me and swallowing his cum, and how we made a baby. One time, I pretended to be his young wife and took on several men. I do love him but haven’t shown it much lately.”

“I love him too, along with the great sex we have.”

Cathy went to take a drink, but Jenny stopped her, taking another sip instead. “If you’re going to drink it, then so am I.”

“You’re too young to drink.”

“And you’re too young to be a widow, but it happened, and there is nothing you could have done to prevent it.”

“Thank you, Doctor Sigmund Freud.”

“Who’s he?”

“It doesn’t matter.”

“Cathy, I love you; you’re my big sister.”

“I’m not your sister; we aren’t even related.”

“Don’t be mean to me; I didn’t do anything to you except love you.”

“No, honey, you didn’t. I guess I’m angry with myself.”

“Not only are you doing that, you’re also punishing the whole family. I know that Dan isn’t my real dad, but it’s so naughty coming from me or even you that we call him Daddy when having sex with him.”

“He certainly knows how to get my pussy wet!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.