1 August 2009 - Cover

1 August 2009

Copyright© 2020 by Mustang

Chapter 9

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - On this day, Brad and Abby continue their honeymoon with Rob and Susan Landry.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Sharing   Wife Watching   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

“It sure took you two long enough just to order and pick up two medium pizzas and drinks,” Susan teased as Abby and Rob entered their room.

“The pizza place was really busy, so we had to wait forty-five minutes for them,” Rob justified.

“I suppose you just sat and talked for that long,” Susan teased.

“Not actually,” Abby smiled, looking at Brad.

“Were you two fucking in the backseat of the car waiting for the pizzas?” Susan teasingly asked.

“It was my suggestion,” Abby confided.

“Did we ever!” Rob smiled. “Brad I have to tell you again what a great fuck Abby is, and man, what a fucking body!”

Abby went to Brad, still sitting in the hot tub. She entered and straddled his hips. “And what did you and Susan do while we were gone—talk about the weather?” She grinned. She kissed him several times. “You and Susan fucked; I can smell hers and your cum on your breath.”

“We did fuck, my beautiful, horny wife. Once again, you’re being complimented for being such a great fuck. I’m glad that you’re mine.”

“I’m glad I’m yours too! I love you!”

“I love you too,” he smiled, taking off her top. She leaned closer, offering her nipples to his lips.

“Rob fucked me, doggy.”

Susan laughed from the table as she was about to serve the pizza. “Brad fucked me doggy too!”

“See how much we love each other and belong together? We even fuck in the same position as the other’s husband,” she grinned, kissing him.

“Remember, Abby, you still owe me another nice ass fuck,” Rob mentioned.

“You can collect your ass fucking this evening,” she smiled, looking at Brad and kissing him again.

Brad dried off, Rob and Abby took off their suits, and they stayed naked. They made sex plans for the evening as they ate their pizza. Susan handed Rob and Brad a Viagra to take, planning on them being very busy fucking.


The group wanted to be daring. When it was dark out, they were going to the outdoor pool to fuck on the loungers. Everyone put on their suits, grabbed a towel, and walked to the pool area.

“Damn it, the pool area is closed for cleaning!” Susan remarked.

“Now what do we do?” Abby asked her hand boldly inside Rob’s Speedo.

“You do owe me that nice ass fuck,” he grinned, enjoying her hand stroking his cock.

“The digital camera is fully recharged,” Susan smiled.

“I think we’re making more sex movies,” Brad added, and they returned to their room.


Susan focused the camera on Abby, who was naked on her knees, and her firm breasts looked so inviting. She had each hand around two cocks, alternatingly sucking on them.

“Hi! I’m Abby,” she smiled to the camera while stroking two hard cocks. “I’m on my honeymoon with my husband, Brad. This is his cock in my right hand. The cock in my left hand belongs to a friend we made, Rob. He and his wife Susan are sharing their hotel room with us, so you can imagine there is lots of fucking going on, not necessarily with our own husband.”

“I thought you might like to watch me give my husband and Rob a blow job and let them cum on my face and tits. Then, as a wonderful wedding present, my husband is going to enjoy watching Rob fuck me.”

Abby resumed sucking on her cocks, looking straight at the camera. “Just like in porn movies, I enjoy making the men I’m with cum on my face and tits.”

As she sucked on one, her hand vigorously stroked the other. “Come on, Brad, Rob, decorate my face and tits!”

Rob was the first to warn Abby. She smiled up at him, her mouth open, and you could hear him grunt. Two spurts landed in her mouth, which she let drool down her chin and onto her tit. Another dribbled down the top of her fingers, then two more sprayed across her tits.

She sucked and sucked on his cock, forcing more cum from it. “Fuck!” You could hear him say.

“Oh honey, look, I have another man’s cum all over my new wedding rings!” She remarked, showing Brad the white goop covering her left finger.

“It was bound to happen that you’d eventually christen your rings with another man’s cum,” he said. Abby licked her rings, then sucked Rob’s cock several more times.

Abby turned her attention to Brad’s cock, smiling with undying love and lust for him. “Come on, baby, give it to me! Give me your delicious cum!” She sucked and sucked, and soon Brad warned her. He groaned two spurts onto her face that dripped down her chin onto her right tit, then another one on her face, then two more across her tits. She sucked more from his cock, then pursing her lips, letting more show, and swallowing it.

“Doesn’t your bride look pretty—so fucking sexy with her face and tits decorated with yours and Rob’s cum?” Susan asked.

“Yes, very pretty,” he replied. Abby smeared the two cums together in an erotic mixture over her cheeks, lips, and tits, then licked her fingers.

A hand helped Abby stand, and the camera revealed Brad. She embraced him, offering her lips and then her sticky nipples.

“Am I becoming the slutty wife you wanted to marry?”

“Sooner than I expected, and you’ll be more of my slutty wife once Rob has fucked you again.”

“I never expected our honeymoon to be filled with so much fucking from someone other than you. I hope you don’t think less of me. I love you.”

“I love you too, and you seem to be encouraging me to fuck Rob’s wife instead of you on our honeymoon.”


Brad led her to the bed where Rob was lying, stroking his hard cock. He handed her off to him, and she climbed on the bed, straddling his thighs.

Susan panned closer for the camera to record Brad grasping Rob’s cock, stroke it several times, then guide the head to Abby’s slit. He pressed down on her shoulder, lowering her onto Rob’s hard cock. She leaned over, revealing his cock in her pussy and began to fuck him. His hands covered her small, tight ass and helped her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.